Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

As soon as Lisa hung up, she turned her head towards Steve, who was lifting a bottle to offer her a drink. He was only planning on a sip, but he tipped the bottle too much and too quick. Lisa’s found her mouth overflowing with booze.

Steve jumped back to keep from getting sprayed, “Oh shit! Sorry...”

Lisa spit and swallowed and coughed and gagged, “What the...”

“Tequila!” Tim laughed as Lisa felt the front of her shirt absorb the booze that didn’t make it down her throat.

Before she could finish her sentence, she found the bottle back for another go. This time Steve did better, and she swallowed it all. It was more than a sip. Even more than a shot.

“Ok, that’s...” Another drink. She pushed the bottle away, “I’m good!”

She hadn’t even noticed that Tim had pulled over. She was too busy trying to deal with the two sets of hands now patting her down, the pretext of drying her off.

“Let us help you with that.”

The blouse was soaked in tequila and probably trashed but there was still hope for the jacket, so she allowed them to remove it. At this point, they had seen everything already. Emboldened, they started pulling off her wet blouse.

No match for their physical strength, Lisa tried to reason, “Ok, that’s enough. Please, boys. I’m your friend’s mom. You know, Mrs. Stevens. Mrs. S?”

“Wow! No bra and no panties! What have you been up to tonight, Mrs. S?” It was Tim.

Lisa felt her face burn even redder. Seems their efforts had caused her skirt to rise up to where they could see a well-trimmed patch of dark blonde hair above her otherwise shaved pussy.

Tim and Steve sniggered, as Lisa sat there with her eyes closed, too embarrassed and maybe too drunk to offer any further resistance. Either way, her wet blouse was soon off. More to the night than the teens, she murmured under her breath, “I surrender.”

Even with her eyes shut tightly, Lisa could feel them ogling her bare breasts. Lisa was sure they were loving every second. What teenage boy didn’t like a set of big jugs?

Not that she would ever mention it, but she knew at least one of them had more than once used her bra or panties to masturbate into. Many times, her son and his friends tried to sneak peaks at her bare breasts. ‘These two must be feeling pretty lucky indeed’, she thought.

Lisa felt her body shiver as each of her heavy boobs was lifted. “Wow, feel how heavy they are. They’re amazing.” It was Tim.

His hands were quickly replaced by Steve’s, “Oh yeah. I...”

Lisa knew what was next and she was soon proven right. Steve was sucking on her right nipple and Tim soon joined on the other. She could have yelled. She could have hollered. She could have threatened to tell their moms. But in the end, she simply gave in.

All this attention to her boobs, plus the fact that she was drunk, had Lisa cooing like a baby. This did not go unnoticed. Since sucking on her tits went unchallenged, each boy found their fingers at the opening of her pussy.

Lisa let out a gasp as first one, then two fingers entered her pussy. The teens had their friend’s mom squirming in her seat.

Lisa looked over to see that Steve had pulled down his pants and had reclined his seat back. His cock stood proud and tall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.