Just Suck Cunt, Just Suck - Cover

Just Suck Cunt, Just Suck

by Marduk

Copyright© 2018 by Marduk

Fiction Story: The story is short but to the point - read on

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Hairy   .

Rick was glad to be back, it had been a good holiday, expensive and exhausting but it was a break after a very uncomfortable and toxic year. He was now free from a hopeless marriage and could do what he wanted to do and when he wanted to do it, without the constant barrage of abuse.

He boarded the airport bus for the trip back to the city and then the train to the property he had bought prior to leaving for holidays. He knew there would be work to do on the house, it wasn’t big but certainly large enough for a single individual and it had a reasonable size backyard, after all it was well out of the city in the real ‘outer suburbs’. As the train swayed he settled down, reading the paper that he had bought, the first print news that he had indulged in since leaving eight weeks before. ‘Blacks on the rampage again’, he muttered as he read of the youth riots. ‘Well what do they expect they open the doors to individuals from basket case nations who have no respect for any authority to please the ‘bleeding hearts’ and those that want to turn the country over to some sort of stone age tradition and outdated bloody mythologies that have as much reality as the ‘man in the moon’.

The station platform was empty and being an unattended outpost there were no rail staff. He hired a taxi and gave the address. The driver was one of the array of migrants that were flooding the country and although he was friendly and did try to engage in a conversation Rick wasn’t interested for he did find it difficult to understand him so apart from giving the address and just either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ he didn’t attempt to encourage a serious conversation. In reality he loathed the break-up of the ‘White Australia’ policy that had seen the country through the ups and downs of two world wars and been the agenda as the country recovered and advanced and in those days there was something called ‘full employment’, where everybody who wanted a job – got one. Unlike now where multiculturalism had raised its ugly head, where every nut from around the world had used every means to get into the country, live on welfare and contribute not a thing to the countries welfare – full employment’ was now a thing of the past. ‘I would deport these fuckers back to where they came from, they are totally useless here’, he muttered to himself as he arrived at his destination.

‘Well I have work on my hand’, he muttered as he surveyed both the front and back yards. ‘However, I have time and I don’t have some cunt yelling to get this done or that’. He smiled at the freedom he now had as the lawn mower spat into life. It took a couple of days to get the lawns and garden back into something that looked respectable. ‘Well that is the outside and I would say it is quite attractive. One of the reasons I bought the place was that I have the space and the imagination to make the garden to my agenda and not that of a screaming and useless wife who was more interested in the work of the ‘bleeding heart’ organizations than showing me the slightest affection, even holding hands was to her an abomination’. Goodness knows what would have happened if I had insisted that she suck my cock, maybe fainted on the spot, she was just a useless cunt’. He smiled at his last comment for he remembered a question the woman that he had met years before and had for a period had a good relationship with, ask one afternoon. “Does your wife know you call her a useless cunt?”

That memory did open the old memory filing cabinet. ‘I wonder what she is now doing?’ he asked himself. ‘Elizabeth was her name and it must be well over two years since I virtually told her to ‘fuck off’. All she wanted was someone to take her from one post to the other, be a sort of taxi service as she had no transport and where she had once been ‘co-operative’ that had vanished for some reason or other and in the end I had just enough’. Maybe some bugger is fucking the arse off her or ramming his cock down her throat and holding the cunt till she drains his balls’. He smiled at his last thought for one time he had held her as she sucked and despite her eruption as he emptied his balls into her mouth she was going nowhere till she had drained every drop.

It was a month before all the necessary maintenance had been done and he had his vehicle given a good service for it had been in locked in the garage; only then did he visited the nearest major shopping mall. Unbeknown to him as he left he was observed by the very woman he had been thinking about, Elizabeth; Elizabeth who was standing on the edge of an abyss for she was pretty well at ‘wit’s end’ and really had no idea of how to reverse the situation. Her hesitation made it impossible to approach him for he quickly disappeared amid the crowds. Also unbeknown to him she had kept his contact number and when she rang later that day he was totally taken by surprise. “Elizabeth”, he gasped. “Fuck woman it has been ages, how are you? I have only been back a few weeks for I have been away on holidays. It was a break for I have left the wife and I have no idea of what she is doing or where she is. I bought a small property in the real outer suburbs. Anyway it is nice to chat and is there something on your agenda?” he asked.

“I ... I was wondering if you could help me”, she stammered. He hesitated for a few seconds; his mind working and asking himself ‘was this just an opportunity to get him to be her taxi again’. “It has been a long time Elizabeth aren’t you with somebody, married or such like?” he asked.

“No ... no Rick I have no one.” He recognized the strained tone of her voice but was not interested in just ‘being used’ as it had been in those last few months of their association. “I told you once before Elizabeth”, he said. “You drop your panties, bare your tits squeeze my balls or suck me off and I would do what I could to help you. I am not here to be used, gone are those days.” There was dead silence on the air wave; he was about the click off when she muttered. “I ... I really need help Rick, I really do. I have nobody to ask. I don’t want to...” She didn’t finish the sentence when he snapped. “You want my assistance Elizabeth you suck me off, otherwise get somebody else you silly cunt. I won’t be used.” With that he clicked off.

“What a fucking hide”, he snapped. “I have been away and now after all this time she wants something done, well this time she works the muscles of her mouth and then fucks like she used to do.”

Elizabeth sat in silence in the very run down caravan she had been living in, the place, despite her efforts till she had given up trying to make herself attractive was now almost a pig’s enclosure. She knew she was on the edge of the abyss. Rick was the one person she knew who could help, he had a price but was she willing to accept it. All that afternoon she fought against the emotions, finally texting to say she accepted his conditions and gave him her address.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.