Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

Christopher broke the silence. “Jen, you’ve tortured Andrew enough this evening. He is way beyond needing to cum. He doesn’t have to lick you first. He doesn’t have to lick you after. Andrew, you have permission to spend the rest of the evening fucking her hot, horny cunt as much as you want.

“Jen, lie back and service my son until he’s satisfied. Andrew, you can start using her pussy whenever you’re ready.”

Desperate to be fucked, Jen welcomed Christopher’s instructions. With a lecherous smile to Andrew, she rolled on her back and spread her legs. “My pussy is open for business, big boy. Come fuck me.”

Andrew mounted her swiftly and plunged his 5-inch circumcised penis into the wet, slippery, tight cunt at his disposal. He slammed her like a madman who’d found one thing to relieve his misery. It was a full-on rut as he plunged his rampant dick in and out of his naughty governess.

The witnesses were transfixed as they watched the boy furiously fuck for an orgasm. Within 90 seconds, relief was at hand. Andrew plunged in mightily and groaned, expelling the juice he’d been so desperate to ejaculate. Spasms wracked his body as he lay on top of Jen and shot spurt after spurt inside of her.

She wasn’t surprised or disappointed when he began sliding in and out again without withdrawing from the first cum. She knew the 16-year-old boy had been building up another load. He was primed for some intense fucking, and Jen looked forward to taking it, eagerly matching his thrusts as he worked to a second spend inside of her.

Andrew’s fucking didn’t let up as Jen’s attention was distracted by motion on the other bed. Amy was lying back and opening her legs. At the foot of the bed, Daniel was standing with a 3-inch boner pointing at the ceiling. Christopher was at Daniel’s side with his hands on his son’s shoulders. They both stared at blond Amy’s smooth, proffered pussy.

“Come and make love to me, Daniel.”

The time had arrived for the boy to give his virginity to his mother. She was inviting him to make her his first and become a man in the vagina that birthed him 14 years earlier.

Jen thought this was nirvana. Sixteen-year-old Andrew was pummeling her pussy, and she was watching Amy take Daniel for the first time. The mother didn’t expect it, but Daniel’s first move was to put his face between her legs. Face to face with his own birth canal, he extended his tongue and licked.

The children had ritually kissed Amy’s pussy since they were younger, but this was the first time Daniel put his tongue in and licked his mother completely. She thrilled to feel it slide up through her slit and attack her bud, and he thrilled to worship his mother’s sex.

Before she realized what was happening, the twins were descending on Amy’s twins. They began sucking her D-cup tits for the first time since they were babies. The mother’s circuits were nearly overloaded with two of her children on her tits and a third sucking her clit.

Her orgasm built quickly. The vision of her youngest boy with his face between her legs was mind-blowing. She trembled with love and lust before losing her mind to pleasure. It was a loud, demonstrative orgasm, a complete loss of dignity in front of her family.

On the other bed, Andrew moaned and spurted into Jen for the second time.

When Amy returned to earth, Daniel was climbing on top of her. He tried to blindly stab her pussy with his dick but missed. “No, let daddy put it in,” she said.

Amy wanted Christopher to share the moment of Daniel’s initiation. The father spread his wife’s lips with one hand and guided his son’s little erection with the other. He felt Daniel slide in and released the lovers to their pleasure.

Daniel was unsteady at first while adjusting to the first-time sensation of his penis in a vagina. It was silky, wet, warm and tight on his 3-inch cock. He loved the feeling of his mother’s love canal.

He’d seen enough to know that he needed to pull back some and push in again. Oh, that felt amazing!

Christopher helped him adjust his knees for a better angle, and Amy spread her legs to maximize her little boy’s penetration. In a few minutes, Daniel was fucking and grunting with a smooth, steady rhythm.

Amy was excited to feel her boy using her pussy for the first time, but she held back on cumming so that Daniel wouldn’t be distracted. She wanted this to be about him, and she loved feeling him on top of her.

A couple minutes later, he grunted and pushed in. Amy reached around to her son’s thighs and pulled him against her so that he’d be as deep as possible while shooting his load. She wanted every drop. She felt Daniel jerk and twitch on top of her while he spurted, and she knew she’d remember the moment for the rest of her life.

She didn’t usually cum from intercourse, but the indescribable experience of feeling Daniel’s orgasm inside tripped her circuits. She hugged him to her breast and came while clenching his dick with her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.