Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

[This chapter has a lot of bisexual cock sucking. Yum.]

After breakfast (including marijuana treats), showers and the sexual health lesson began the morning, Jen and the teens settled into the sex den for another session. The previous day, the theme was cunnilingus, and “today we’re going to make sure everyone’s good at fellatio,” she said. “That means giving blowjobs.”

“Even us?” Brandon said, referring to the boys.

“Yes, you,” Jen said. “Everyone. We’re all going to suck cock. And swallow. Trust me, it’s hot.”

Neither Andrew nor Daniel were disappointed to hear it. Andrew and a buddy had been sucking each other off since they were 12, and he’d longed to have the experience of sucking someone else’s cock. The prospect of incest with his brothers was even hotter.

Daniel, as in so many things sexual, was inexperienced, but he’d imagined other boys naked and had looked at naked guys on the Internet. He got a thrill being naked with other boys in the showers at the country club and wanted to touch them or more. He was aroused at the prospect of holding or sucking a dick.

“I’ll go first,” Jen said, and she moved in front of Andrew. Like any 16-year-old, talk about sucking cock was arousing, and Andrew was hard when she arrived at his groin.

Jen showed her charges details of the human penis -- the sensitive head, the special sensitive spot just below the tip and techniques to mimic a pussy while sucking. “Wrap your hand around the shaft like this and pump it while you suck. Milk him into your mouth.”

Before long, Jen’s demonstration was still oral but no longer verbal. Her head bobbed on Andrew’s delicious boy cock. Excitement coursed through her body to know she was sucking a 16-year-old dick. The prospect of tasting his cum sent shivers through her body. Her head bobbed, and her hand pumped.

Jen had been sucking cock since she was 13. She couldn’t count the dozens she’d sucked since then, including three professors for better grades. But she’d never lost the craving for young cock that she’d had since boys that age were her peers. She loved their smooth, innocent-looking bodies and dicks, even when she knew they weren’t innocent.

Her oral skills were having a positive effect on Andrew. His groaning grew louder and became more of a grunting. His hips were twitching, and everyone knew the moment had arrived. With a loud moan, he began pumping his cum into Jen’s mouth.

She loved to swallow and was very adept at it, rarely losing a drop. This time was up to par, and no one saw a drop of Andrew’s jism as he expelled it for her to drink.

The other kids were watching wide-eyed as Andrew grunted and used Jen’s mouth to relieve himself sexually.

“Wow,” Brianna said. “I’ve sucked Brandon, but I never got him to cum in my mouth. That’s hot!”

“Good,” Jen said. “Would you like to suck Daniel next?”

“Sure,” Brianna exclaimed, and the siblings moved toward each other on a bed.

“Andrew, do you want to suck Brandon?”

“Oh, yes,” the boy replied lustfully.

“Then go to it.”

Brandon might have expressed uncertainty about sucking cock himself, but he was happy to be sucked by Andrew. Lying back, the 15-year-old subtly pumped his hips while his older brother eagerly engulfed his 4-inch dick. Thrills rushed through Andrew as his lips grasped Brandon’s turgid penis.

Brandon’s twin sister had been sucking him for years, and he loved being fellated, but Andrew’s technique felt different. Not that it was a problem, though, because any 15-year-old like Brandon was happy to be sucked.

Andrew’s gay experiences with his friend meant he was a talented cock sucker, especially for a 16-year-old boy. He skillfully stroked Brandon’s dick with his thumb and forefinger while steadily pumping his mouth on the adolescent shaft. Andrew caressed Brandon’s balls with his other hand.

While Andrew sucked, Jen admired Brandon’s smooth chest that was nearly a match for his twin except for the tits barely beginning to bud on her chest. Jen still hadn’t seen the twins fuck, and was eager for it to happen soon.

Andrew’s tongue deftly hit Brandon’s sensitive frenulum on every stroke, and soon the middle brother was about to cum in the big brother’s mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.