Demeter's Divine Gift - Cover

Demeter's Divine Gift

Copyright© 2017 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 2: My Quest Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Quest Begins - Feeling the love of sex and pleasure in the world is waning, Eros the Goddess of Sex and Love chooses a mortal woman to be her scion and spread her message once more across the world. This woman is Demeter Ambrosine, the first of Eros's Chosen. The opening story in the world of Eros's Dominion. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Now imbued with Eros’s divine power, Demeter sets out on her quest.

The earliest rays of the morning sun hit Demeter’s eyes in a slow build until the light broke through her consciousness and awoke her. Even before her eyes opened a smile that was quite wide adorned her lips. The dream she had last night was so unique, yet it felt so real. She dreaded opening her eyes, to wake up to the oppressive life she had been forced to live. It was with a reluctant sigh she finally opened her eyes. Instantly she had to stifle a scream unless she wanted to alert her entire family.

Her eyes were wide, shock and awe filling her being as she saw the new body she had chosen for herself in what she was sure had been a dream. She closed her eyes multiple times, shook her head hard and even pinched herself. She could still not believe what she saw was real. She was beautiful. She was stunning and she had been tasked with a holy mission. With a quick snap she flung her sparse cover off of her body and stood. She stumbled briefly as her body was not used to its new, more endowed shape.

Her lips parted slightly as she raised her right hand in front of her face, then her left, before each trailed over her body, once more taking in her new shape and appearance. She shuddered as her hands roamed over and cupped her larger breasts. She shivered once more as she roved down her sides and felt the curves of her bigger butt and the filled out flesh over her body. It was magnificent. She wished she could see how she looked now. She had an idea, but it was a poor substitute for seeing herself with her own eyes. If only her family had possessed some form of mirror. She longed to see her new body.

“What I experienced last night was no dream.” She thought as she took in her new self. “My prayers have been answered. My time in this oppressive life is over.” The thought paralyzed her with so many emotions. For a few minutes she barely moved, before tears were wept. The gods had listened to her pleas and had given her the key to freedom. No, Eros had heard her plea. She knew now that the gods many prayed to existed, but none had come to her like Eros had. Eros had chosen her, like the gods had chosen other heroes. But the other gods had ignored her, unlike Eros. She had pledged so the night before, but now fully awake and sure this new life was real, she renewed her pledge. She was the scion of Eros. She would pray to no other god or goddess but Eros from this day forth.

“My life for you, my goddess.” She said out loud, though quiet. “I am open, use me, to spread your word and will.” Filled now with unbreakable determination, she stood tall and prepared to meet her divine destiny. She first turned to the pile of worn garments she had worn last night, ready to dress herself, but she stopped. As she looked upon her clothing, prepared to don it once more, a realization came over her.

“Eros was naked when she blessed me with her divine gift. If I am to be her scion, her Chosen, then I too shall be naked. From this day forth, as long as I remain her scion, I shall wear nothing upon my body.” She declared, though none heard.

She whipped her hair hard to her left and right, snapped each arm out from her body and shook her whole body fiercely, as if casting any clothing she might have worn at this moment away. It was not just her clothes she chose to forsake. She would forsake all adornments from now on. No jewelry, no cosmetic enhancements, no encumbrance to her hair would ever rest upon her body again. To show her devotion to her goddess she would forever be naked and bared for all. An unknown warmth filled her body as she made her decision, which told her that this was Eros’s will.

No fear, anxiety or shame filled her as she made her move from her room. She had been given a holy mission and she knew the love and protection of her goddess would save her from all ill will against her. This world was Eros’s Dominion, she was the all-powerful goddess of this world and Demeter was her scion. She turned one last time to look upon her sparsely furnished and decorated room. She would take nothing with her. It was all mementos of her past, the life she had sought to escape. She knew she’d never set foot in this room again, that she was making her final departure from this home, and she felt no fear.

She closed the thin door to her small room and walked with purpose to the main room where she knew her family awaited her. She was always the last to rise. Each step she took was purposeful. As she crossed the threshold of the family room, all her family’s eyes turned to her, drawn by the glow surrounding her body. They were all struck silent with shock and disgust, save for her youngest brother, as they saw her new body and that she was naked.

Her father was the first to speak, and his words were filled with venom. “Demeter, what is the meaning of this disgrace? How dare you even think of showing yourself to us barren of any decency? Return to your room and dress properly before I punish you.” He said with a voice filled with anger. Just yesterday such tone and volume from her father would have terrified her, but no longer. He had no power over her. He was but a mortal.

“I shall do no such thing.” She responded with unbridled confidence. “This is me. This is my life and I shall live it as I see fit. I am not of you. I refuse your oppressive views. I have longed for my chance to flee this prison you dare call a home and the Goddess of Sex and Love, Eros, has blessed me with her divine gift. I am to shatter the bonds you and all the rest of humanity have shackled yourself within. I am Demeter, Eros’s first Chosen, and I am a Sex Goddess.”

Her father’s face turned a deep red, enraged his daughter would show such insolence to him. “How dare you speak that way to me. I am your father. You will do as I command and show proper respect to me and our people. I have had it with your immoral behavior. You are a disgrace to me and my family.” He said as he marched upon his daughter and delivered the hardest slap he had ever given. The force sent Demeter sideways, but to her shock though the impact had moved her, she felt no pain.

Demeter’s lack of reaction somehow did not phase her father. She regained her stance and looked dead into his eyes. She looked sideways briefly to see all her siblings and her mother just watch the altercation before them. “I have no home here. Even if you did not feel disgraced by me, I would be taking my leave. You, this family, this land and your repressive views are my past. You all sicken me with the way you deny yourselves. I am free, as I have always been. I love men and women. I swallow the seed of men and I let them sodomize me. I gladly lay with other women. Your repressive ways have done little to stop me and now they are meaningless.”

The air was thick with tension as she and her father stared each other down. It was here Demeter felt the first urge to use her newly granted powers. She looked angrily at her father, but he did not move as Demeter raised her hand and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, his eyes went wide and his body shivered as he felt his loins stir deeply with need. With a quick wave of her arm, the same urges crashed in a wave over her mother and siblings. They all could not breathe for moments before they all fell victim to their desires.

Demeter watched with glee as each of her relatives fought to unclothe themselves. Her siblings all took matters into their own hands, except for her brothers who had taken wives. They each pulled their wife to them and began to indulge in their carnal desires, now freed by Demeter’s powers. Her father had divested himself of his own garments and had roughly claimed his wife. Moans and growls of pleasure filled the room as her family gave in to the urges they had long denied. With a few flourishes of her arms, another wave emanated from Demeter, ensuring forever they would never again withhold themselves from their desires.

A smile crossed her face once more, now shown the divine power she possessed. She looked lovingly to Marnal, her youngest brother and the only one who shared even a shred of the same views as she did. She walked up to him, hugged him tight to her naked body and kissed him in a most unsisterly way. Marnal was shocked to stillness, receiving his first kiss. For a time she held the kiss before she parted from her brother. “I love you, Marnal. Take care of them and make sure they all live as they were meant to live.” He had no words to reply, he nodded meekly and turned his attention to his family, now indulging in pleasures alone and together. Demeter smiled once more as she saw what had passed from her.

She did not stay to see the results. She quickly turned and walked away from her family, and out the door of their home. She knew she would never again set foot in this house. This house and the people inside were her past. As she stood outside her former home, her body sang as it felt the suns holy rays caress her naked skin. Villagers around saw her and stopped in their tracks, before averting their eyes from the unholy sight before them. She shook her head and spread her arms wide, hearing small gasps from those who still looked as her body began to raise from the ground until she was floating a few feet above the thatched roof of the home behind her.

Still, despite the height she now saw from, no fear filled her being. This was her power, her place as a goddess. Her eyes closed, her arms whipped to her sides and once more a wave of love, lust, pleasure and desire pulsed from her. It spread wide, across the expanse of her village and she could feel with her new powers as the urges and arousal filled each person around her.

“People of Molsivant.” She bellowed, in a voice both lovely and commanding. “Do not fear. Eros, the Goddess of Sex and Love, has blessed me with her power. Live, as you were meant to live. Love, as you were meant to love. Indulge, as you were meant to indulge. Enjoy the bounty of yourselves and each other, as we all are meant to. Sex and pleasure are not sins, they are not filthy. They are natural and beautiful. Free yourself from your bonds of chastity and denial. From this day forward, BE FREE!”

With the last command, a peel of thunder came across the clear sky. A smile filled her face again, knowing she had done as Eros desired. She felt her body slowly lower to the ground, now tired and a bit weak, but happy. Her aura of desire had taken much from her. It had drained her of much of her energy, but she could already feel it returning as she fed on the arousal, lust and desire of all around her. None looked upon her now, their minds and eye occupied by those they desired. A feeling of triumph filled her being. If this was what she could do for one village, what could she do for the nation as a whole? She had to find out and in this moment, she knew where she must go first.

There was no better place to start her crusade than at the very pinnacle of the society that had repressed her. What better way to change the nation than to change the views of those who ruled over it? The fear of the nobility and their prudish views was what had shackled the people of Molsiva for so long. If they, the oppressive regime that ruled over her land, were shown the light, then it was possible to spread the joys of sex and love to all the people of Molsiva.

Undertaking such a task came with an added benefit for Demeter. The crown prince of Molsiva, Prince Melton, had been a long held desire for her. She knew in her past she’d never have him. A peasant like her was way far beneath him. Now, with Eros’s divine gift, she felt she finally could achieve her dream of seducing and bedding the prince. He was the perfect choice to be her first as a Chosen of Eros. She also knew she would let the prince impregnate her. Eros tasked her with bearing many children, and who better to be the father of her first child?

Determined and ready to begin her holy quest, Demeter stood tall once more and began the journey to the Molsivan Royal Palace. It was a three day journey on foot. She probably could have asked one of her now freed fellow villagers for a horse but she knew she’d never return to this village and she did not want to deprive any of the villagers of necessary possessions. It would be a long journey, but she knew it was her destiny.

For three days and nights, Demeter walked towards the palace. She did not stop to eat or drink, nor sleep. She sustained herself on the desires, needs, urges and arousal of all she passed, inducing the same lusts into each village she passed through as she had her own. She made no pronouncements as she passed through, she just took hidden delight in each village as the shackles of repression were finally removed. Each village she passed through she was greeted with the sight of so many indulging as they had long desired, and it brought her joy. Many she had passed she had desired to take to bed with her, but she was determined that her first partner as a Chosen would be Prince Melton.

As the sun’s rays kissed her naked skin again on the morning of the fourth day, she stood in the shadow of the royal palace. Within its walls sat her destiny. She would bed the prince, and others within, and she would carry the prince’s child. She steeled her will and walked past the guards at the palace gate. Both attempted to stop her, but another wave of her lust inducing aura hit them and they fell to their knees in desire of the goddess before them. Once she had mated with Prince Melton, she would return for them to repay their favor of allowing her entry. Before she left the guards behind, she walked up to each of them and delivered a hot kiss to each man.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.