Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

The Affair

Erotica Sex Story: The Affair - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Author’s note: A young woman has an intense affair with much-older Noah, the director of the play she’s in. It begins at the players’ acting retreat.

Class disperses for the day, and I rush outside into the countryside to explore and enjoy the forest. Sometime later I run back and enter the house through a secret entrance, swinging myself down a hidden door on the back porch and then running up flights of wooden stairs to the main house. Noah has been watching me do this with a wide grin, and when I make it upstairs he hugs me.

‘You’re very natural up here,’ he said. ‘When you’re not being watched, you’re at ease.’

I nodded blithely. ‘The country’s my element.’

Later I hear him arguing in the basement with someone on his cell phone. ‘It was only a hug,’ he protests in an angry voice. I conceal myself as he hangs up and I steal away.

Later he tells me, ‘My wife wasn’t happy I hugged you. But you distance yourself so well from any intimacy, and your hugs are so friendly, I don’t think it will hurt anything, do you?’

I agreed, and we went about our way.

One night, following the retreat, fter a particularly good rehearsal and everyone’s gone away, I’m waiting to cross the street in the dark. Noah comes up to me and says how well the rehearsal went tonight and gives me a hug. He’s slow in pulling away, and looks into my face for a moment before kissing me gently.

I start, not expecting the action, but sink into it when he kisses me again. We kiss a few times, and then he sinks to his knees, burying his face in the cloth covering my breasts. He crouches and pulls me onto his lap, and I can feel him hard beneath me. It is both incredibly arousing and frightening. I know what my body wants, desperately.

When Noah looks up from my breasts, his expression is pained. He starts to rise, and gently pushes me off him, and I comply wordlessly, an expression of confusion on my face.

He turns away from me, the expression of pain still stark on his face. ‘I’m married,’ he said.

I begin to apologize profusely, but he cuts me off. ‘No, it wasn’t your fault. You weren’t being purposely alluring. You were just being your natural self, and you can’t help that I’m attracted to your natural self.’

There is silence for a moment. I’m about to say, goodnight, and cross the street, but Noah suddenly wheels around, grabbing my face between his hands and kissing me passionately. I expect it was intended to be a goodbye kiss, but that’s not what it morphs into, because he moans and just pulls me tighter to his body.

Then he begins to move us towards the house, still lip-locked, and when we get inside he shuts the door with his hip and picks me up, no matter that I’m taller than him.

The bed has a down mattress and creamy white sheets. He sets me down on my back and climbs up on top of me, kissing a trail down from my lips to my neck, unbuttoning and removing my clothing as he goes. When all of my clothes are gone he stands and fair rips away his own clothing. We’re both breathing hard. He climbs on top of me again, his body barely touching mine. I wish it would.

He touches my breasts then, licking at my nipples until I arch and moan and beg him to take them in his mouth. I’m ripe for him, ready, but that doesn’t seem to be the focus yet. He kisses down to my belly button, nosing it, and I start when I feel his soft, wet tongue against my clit for just the barest of seconds. He looks up at me, eyes dark, from between my legs, and then climbs back up again, looking into my face, not touching me anywhere.

I know what’s going on. It’s the question, the irrevocable decision: do we do it? We haven’t done it, yet ... there’s time to say no.

I keep his gaze, on fire inside for him, and nod. When he reaches to the bedside table I stop his arm.

‘You don’t have to,’ I said. ‘I’m on the pill, and I’m clean.’

‘I’m clean too,’ he murmurs, obviously thinking about it. The idea of taking me uncovered brings a shudder through him. ‘Do you know how long it’s been?’ He asks me, his voice raw. ‘Since anything? Since I’ve been inside a woman uncovered?’

I shake my head, captivated, staring up into his passionate face. ‘How long?’

‘Fours years since anything,’ he says, ‘and ten since the other.’

My eyes widen. ‘Your wife didn’t--’

‘I didn’t,’ he said. ‘Nothing has excited me--until you.’

He leans down to kiss me again, swirling his tongue into my mouth, and I reach down between us for him. He’s big, and when I guide him home he hisses between his teeth at the feel of me, easing in and moaning when he hits bottom.

Noah looks down at me. ‘Did I hurt you?’

I shake my head. ‘This isn’t my first rodeo.’ He gets a laugh out of that. Then he’s sliding out of me, and then back in, rubbing exquisitely along a nerve inside me, like a violin bow dragging against the right note.

My eyes begin to close, and my arms seek out his back, but he touches my face gently, and I open my eyes and look up at him.

He gazes into my face with intensity as he works in and out with deep, slow strokes. The dark in his eyes speak for the desire inside him, and I can’t remember another time when I simply ... saw ... him so fully.

I stare back, captivated. His hands are above my shoulders, and I reach up and grab onto them, leaving my breasts completely open to his gaze, if he wished, making me look captive and helpless. I DID feel helpless: his movements were exciting sensations in me I hadn’t known existed.

My fingernails dig into his arms as he suddenly thrusts into me hard, still holding my gaze, and I can’t hold back a moan. He leans down to capture it in his mouth.

When he speaks, his voice is husky, huskier than I’ve ever heard it.

‘Have you had good orgasms in the past from lovemaking?’

I gasp as he thrusts in deep again, and then shake my head. ‘No ... in all honesty ... I don’t ... think I’ve ever had one,’ I manage. ‘I mean never. In my life.’

Noah seems surprised.

He settles back on his knees, still thrusting into me but more shallowly, and reaches down to spread me apart even more, rubbing a finger across my clit almost lazily and then looking up to see my reaction.

I’ve been watching him, my eyes hooded in pleasure and my mouth opened slightly. ‘Don’t you ever touch yourself?’ He asked me.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘but it never feels good enough to keep going. I don’t have a fire. Now... ‘ I moaned as he pushed in, ‘now, I have a fire.’

Whimpering, I pull him back down closer, although he still supports himself with his arms. I pull my legs up to my chest, opening myself even further, whimpering, ‘More.’

‘Not yet,’ he said, with an only slightly wicked smile. ‘We have to build you up first.’

He rests his forehead against mine, almost never breaking the intense eye contact which is almost more potent of a caress than his body inside mine.

Pulling my legs up over his shoulders, bending me in half, he rests his head against mine again, eyes closing in a brief shudder.

‘Oh, god,’ he gasps. ‘You feel so good. So wet, so spongey, so tight. Oh, god,’ he said again. ‘Your womb.’

I arch up as best I can to meet his next thrusts, moving my face to kiss him, and when we come up for air I pant, ‘From behind. Take me from behind.’

‘No,’ he says softly. ‘I want to look at you when you cum. Next time I’ll take you from behind.’

Next time. There would be a next time? His words trembled through me. I could hardly believe of doing this again. It was ecstasy unimagined.

‘But I can’t cum,’ I protested. ‘I’ve never.’

‘Oh, yes you can,’ he contradicted, and bent in to kiss me, letting my legs down. He thrust a few more times and then pulled out of me.

‘What?’ I said weakly, in protest. ‘Why?’

‘If I go much longer that way I’ll explode before we’ve had our fun,’ he explained. ‘Will you ride me?’

‘With pleasure.’ Eager, I scrambled to get up, and he lay back in the sheets as I straddled him. Second-guessing myself, I backed off for a moment and pressed a kiss to the crown of his manhood before opening my mouth to receive it.

Noah did nothing but watch, smoothing my hair gently, until I found a spot on the crown that made him shudder when I stroked it with my tongue.

‘Stop,’ he said, but his body contradicted him, his hips arching up to go deeper into my mouth. ‘I don’t want to cum in your lovely mouth.’

I reluctantly abandoned my ventures but eagerly climbed aboard him again, grasping him in my hand and sinking down onto his length. Both of us shuddered, and his hips bucked up to thrust deeper.

I rocked my hips back and forth on him, slowly, causing a lovely, fairly languorous stimulation, but as I sped up his hands at my hips slowed me.

‘It’s been four years,’ he reminded me. ‘I’ll cum if you go on like that.’

‘I could make you cum,’ I repeated, breathlessly, hardly believing it, and the idea sent a zing of pleasure through me, causing me to contract around him.

I leant forward, then, pressing my forehead to his as he had done to me, and rode him slowly, gently, moaning when his hand stole down to rub at my clit. It was torture not speeding up when he rubbed me like that, but I stayed slow.

Then he was kissing me again, wildly, and both his hands were at my shoulders, pushing me down hard onto him as he thrust up hard into me. I mewled, feeling his whole body against me for the first time, and buried my face in his shoulder as he rolled us over so I was on my back again.

‘Oh, god, I need to cum so much,’ he moaned, rubbing the side of his face against mine. ‘But you have to cum first.’

‘I can’t,’ I said again, but my words were cut off when he reached down to pull up one of my legs and his mouth bent to my nipple. He was hammering into me now, hard and hot, his balls slapping against me. Noah rose up to look me in the eyes again and something odd happened. Our eyes met, and I felt myself squeeze around him, and then I was spasming beneath him, mouth open to a silent o, eyes still locked onto his, my hips frantically bucking to get him deeper, faster.

‘Ohhh,’ I moaned, and he kissed me.

‘There. Did you like it?’

I could only nod as he grasped my hips, putting his forehead against mine once more.

‘Are you sure ... I can cum ... inside you?’ He managed, obviously trying to hold off.

‘Yes,’ I said. ‘I want you to.’

He groaned again, and the feeling stirred something inside me. I felt a mini-orgasm wash over me, and when I, too, moaned and squeezed him, I felt him jerk inside me.

‘I’m cumming,’ he husked, and grunted from deep within his throat, pressing in me deeply, as deep as he could and trying for more.

When he rolled off me after a few minutes, we lay together talking for about half an hour, mostly about the play. He was very impressed with its progression and thought we’d do well. He also said how I’d come out of my shell was impressive as well, which made me blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.