The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 38: The Band Stories 02 – Do That To Me One More Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: The Band Stories 02 – Do That To Me One More Time - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

Blossom and I made up all night. I really was sorry, and all night long I would wake up and ask her what she wanted. Had she said “Let me sleep” I would have, but she didn’t. She asked me to make love to her softly and I did for almost thirty minutes, until she asked me to stop. She asked me to fuck her and I did, I got into her from behind and hammered her pussy for as long as I could as she woke our wives with her passionate screams.

“Is he still sorry?” Erin mumbled.

“He is. But as a lover he is far from sorry. Go back to sleep, Sweetie.” Blossom bragged on me.

Blossom asked me to show her a titty fuck and I did and even though I could not in any way squeeze my cock with her tiny tits, I did rub up and down between them until I came on her chin, neck and breasts.

“Lover, please clean up your mess, but don’t swallow it. I want it in my mouth.” I licked her chin and neck and chest clean.

I did not let it run into her mouth, I spit it like it was shooting from my cock. She flinched from the surprise and we kissed passionately as I dribbled what cum I had left in my mouth into her mouth and swirled it around with my tongue. The next time we woke, she asked me to make love to her tiny little butt. I took out our tube of lubrication and coated her anus with it, then I inserted a finger and lubed her rectum.

“Do you want me on the top, side or bottom?” Blossom thought about it for a bit.

“From the back. I want you in me doggie and then I want you to cum in me while you lay on my back and hold me and possess me while you shoot into me.”

I lubed my erection and pressed the glans to her sphincter and just before I pushed I leaned over and whispered to her.

“Blossom O’Dell, I am so sorry for what I did and I swear on the life of my children that I will never do anything like that again to you or anyone else. Thank you for giving me your love and your body. I love you.”

With that I pressed forward and felt the pop as I passed her muscle ring. I paused and when she nodded I pressed again as I squeezed a little more lube onto our point of joining. I pushed until I could push no farther. As soon as my thighs pressed against hers, she slowly slid forward to lay flat on her stomach. I laid part of my weight on her and began to pump her ass. My arms were resting on either side of her shoulders for support, after all I loved her and did not want to crush this tiny jewel of a woman.

“Paul, put all of your weight on me. You promised to do what I wanted.”

“But I am so heavy, I weigh twice what you do. And what about the baby?”

“Do it, please.”

She pleaded in that voice that I could never resist, so I slid my elbows out and laid all of my weight on her. She let out a moan and then began to rotate her hips back and forth causing my cock to fuck in and out of her. I soon matched her moves and in a very short time we were moving at a very fast speed.

Now, I am not hung like a horse and I am not going to pretend to be anything other than a normal six-and-a-half-inch long erection and last time a woman had measured my erect girth it was about five and a half inches. It felt like I was ripping my little wife wide open with every thrust and it scared me.

“Blossom are you alright?”

“Faster! Go faster.” She panted.

I humped her faster and faster and could feel the tightness begin to form in my balls.

“I am going to cum.”

“Do it! Do it!”

I let loose into her tiny body. After three strong pulses my orgasm overwhelmed me, and my body shook and spasmed on top of Blossom. She responded by doing the same as she transmitted shudder after shudder back to me through my cock. I began to get back up on my elbows, but she grabbed my arm. She pulled her face to my forearm.

“Sleep.”

I laid there and soon I could feel her breathing slow and she began to softly snore. Well, shit! I couldn’t just lay there and crush her. I was still semi-hard and inside her and with her sphincter acting like a tight, soft, cock ring I was not going to shrink a lot anytime soon. So, I relaxed and soon fell asleep.


“Dad”- “Yes babies.” “We are growing.” “I know. I am so happy.” “Erin Mom will be fine.” “Thank you.”

“Lynn Mom will be fine.” “Thank you.” “Blossom Mom will not have any more babies.” “That makes me sad.” “Us too.”


I woke laying on my side spooned to Blossom’s back, my arms wrapped around her. She was snoring softly, and my cock was still pressed between her butt cheeks, but not inside of her. I had to pee. I lifted my head to see that Erin and Lynn were wrapped up in each other’s arms on the far side of our huge double king bed.

I rolled slowly off of my side of the bed and stood slowly so as to not shake the bed. I went to the bathroom, closed the door and after turning on the light, sat on the toilet. As I finished peeing, the door began to open. I reached up and killed the light. The form that walked in the door knelt in front of me and reached in to take my penis out of the toilet bowl and above the seat. As I felt warm breath on my penis I started.

“No! Don’t”

The lips wrapped around my cock and then there was a very bad noise.

“Aaaaaaccchhhh!” was followed by a spitting noise.

I turned on the light and there kneeled Erin with a horrible look on her face.

“Sweetie! The last thing Blossom and I did last night was anal.”

Erin stood and rushed to the sink to brush her teeth and rinse with mouthwash as I rose and came behind her pressing my body against hers.

“I said don’t.”

“I know, but I thought I was only dealing with a little pee. I’ve tasted your pee before.”

“Nope, wasn’t pee.”

“I know that now.”

She tried to speak with a large amount of foam dripping from her mouth.

“Are you ok?”

“Yup. Hey!”

She might as well have said ‘Eureka!’ She turned and dropped to her knees and with a mouth full of tooth paste foam, she sucked my penis into her mouth and began to brush her teeth with my, now getting more erect, cock. She took it in her hand and moved it up and down and back and forth into the side of her cheeks like a toothbrush. After several passes, she released me and stood and kissed me with her mouth drooling paste foam.

“That was a first.”

“Me too, Erin. Is the taste gone?”

“Yeah, but you might want to wash a little more in case.” I nodded and stepped into the shower, activating the soft, motion controlled overhead lighting. My large breasted wife was close behind.

“I can do this by myself.”

“Really? When was the last time you took a shower alone?” I looked at Erin and she began to laugh with her hand over her mouth.

“What?”

“The look on your face was priceless. You can’t think of the last time you showered alone, can you.”

“No. My God, I really have been a very lucky guy.”

“And we have been very lucky women, and so have our babies.”

She began to soap up her little baby bump. I soaped up a wash cloth and began to clean the remnants of Blossom’s bottom off of my penis. Then I just smeared more body wash all over myself as Erin and I cleaned ourselves. I was just rinsing when the door opened, and two beautiful naked pregnant women came in the door. Lynn went to the toilet and Blossom walked into the shower, a little funny movement in her stride, and straight into my arms. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck as I bent down to kiss her. When our lips touched I stood and lifted her off the ground, her belly pressing into the bottom of my stomach.

“You are forgiven. I love you forever.”

I held her closer, as she looked in my eyes and we cried.

“I’m sor...”

She kissed me before I could finish the word.

“No more of that. It is over, except for your ice cream and game punishment. We need to keep those for the girls.”

“I know. But in a week, I am going to show you how much I love you by eating my first ice cream out of your pussy.”

“Promise?”

“Oh yeah!”

“Hey! Are you two going to hog the body wash?” Lynn said as she stretched out her pregnant body and scratched her belly and strawberry patch.

“Nope, lots more left. Do you need any help washing?”

“I would like that, do you mind, Blossom?”

“No! Of course not. Maybe I will help Erin. She has an awful lot of square footage to get clean and I’m not sure she can see all of the dirty spots.”

“Hey! I can to see all of my dirty spots. Unless you mean my sexy dirty spots, then I need some help.” We all laughed as I applied some body wash to Lynn’s belly and washed her.

When we finished in the bathroom, Erin went to get the babies, Lynn and I went to wake the girls and Blossom went to get the kitchen set up for breakfast. She started a huge mix of pancake batter and poured seven glasses of orange juice. She pulled out the little food processor and put in a stick of butter and a cup of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon. She pulsed it a few times and then set it on blend and let it go for a few minutes.

She was just setting out the plates when Genevieve and Margaret came in followed by Taylor and Erin Lynn. They went to their places at the big kitchen table and Blossom helped them into their booster seats. Lynn and I followed and a few minutes later the beautiful sight of Erin with her babies in a sling latched on to each of her nipples followed us in.

“Good morning girls!” Blossom smiled and went around the table kissing each of her daughters. She kissed Penelope and Paula and managed to sneak in a kiss on Erin’s left breast before kissing her blonde wife good morning.

“Hey! What am I, chopped liver?” That drew a good morning kiss for Lynn as well.

Lynn and Erin followed with the good morning kisses to all of the girls and finally I made my rounds saying and kissing good morning to all of the wonderful females in my life.

“Girls, I wanted to tell you that I am not angry at your daddy anymore.” Blossom began. “He apologized, and I forgave him. But I also want to let you know that he still has to do without ice cream or games for the rest of the week. A punishment is a punishment. Right daddy?”

“Yes. Girls, I was so wrong, and I am sorry that I did that. And I am sorry that I did it in front of you. I hope you will forgive me too.”

“We do daddy.” Taylor spoke for the herd.

The first batch of pancakes appeared on the table along with the maple syrup and the honey butter. We all dug in and before too long another huge stack of pancakes appeared. Blossom was a pancake making machine. She sat to join us. My family breakfast was going smoothly until I asked a question.

“Have the babies spoken to any of you lately?”

The moms all shook their heads the girls did also, except for Taylor.

“My sisters dreamed to me last night.”

“Me too.” I said.

“Taylor, what did they dream to you?” I asked.

“They said that all of the babies would be fine and that all of mom’s would be fine. I can’t tell you the rest because they made me promise not to tell you Daddy. I can tell the mom’s, but not you.”

“Really? Is it important for the mom’s to know right away?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, I am going to go upstairs to get dressed for my meeting. While I am gone, you tell the mom’s, ok?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.