The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 34: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 02 – Paul’s Birthday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 02 – Paul’s Birthday - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I held Erin and kissed her and pulled out of her, laughing my ass off. We walked hand in hand down the stairs, my penis still erect. As we hit the ground floor, I heard a voice.

“Oh daddy. Look at that.”

“Oh oh!”

“Taylor, you and your sisters and mommies have a ‘gina’ and daddies have a penis. Sometimes, when daddies show their love to mommies, it gets big.”

“Ok!”

That was it. Keep it simple stupid! Right? After putting the older girls to bed, my wives and I White Castle farted ourselves to sleep. It was one of the best nights sleep I had in a long time. And in the morning, the room had a familiar aroma to it. We all stirred about the same time and there was a mad dash to the bathroom. Lynn was the smart one and went to the baby’s room to use their bathroom.

When my turn came I sat on the john and was enveloped by the smell of the White Castle burger poops my women had deposited before me. Then it struck me as I wiped and headed for the shower that this was the start of a glorious day and it was appropriate that it start out different than any other day.

It is my birthday! First, let me say that parents who make babies that will be delivered within a week or two of Christmas are just mean. Growing up all I heard was “instead of giving you gifts on Christmas and then four days later gifts for your birthday, we will give you fewer, but bigger gifts at Christmas”. I was a kid! I wanted to rip wrapping paper to shreds, I wanted to feel that Santa loved me on Christmas and my parents loved me on my birthday. I wanted to play with the boxes!

So, after the Christmas day epic, with all the kids and wives and Blossoms parents, I was not expecting much for my birthday. Hell, over the last two years, I didn’t know it was my birthday. I was lost in Houston, TX. This year, I am the proud father of six girls with seven on the way. Holy shit! Seven! Three wives too. My first wife, Lynn has two girls with two on the way. My second wife, Erin, has four and three on the way. My third wife, Blossom has her first two on the way.

So today is my birthday. I am fifty years old. I am healthy and shooting magic bullets like a pro. In bed last night, Lynn and the wives promised me a great day. We cuddled to sleep. I felt like I was in an R-rated Frazetta drawing. I was cuddled to Erin’s wonderful soft pillowy bottom. Blossom and her tiny but swelling breasts were spooned to my back, and Lynn with her glorious bald and tattooed head was lying between my legs cuddling her face to my penis.

I slept like a rock. The shower was also a little unique. All of the women got done washing before I finished on the toilet and raced out of the room closing the door behind them. When I was done, I walked out to an empty bedroom. When I opened the bedroom door three things got my attention.

First, the smell was unbelievable. Somebody was cooking something really good. I smelled bacon and what, almonds? Second was that I could not see anything. It was almost pitch black. I was about to go back and turn on the bathroom lights, so I could see when I noticed the third thing.

Third was the unmistakable sound of giggling little girls and giggling big girls. I stepped forward and ran into something. I put my hand out and touched ... paper? I slid my hands around and the entire doorway was covered by paper! Standing back, I contemplated what I should do next.

Still hearing the giggling, I finally chose to break through the paper and see what was going to happen. I poked a hole and the giggling stopped. I pressed my hand through the hole and then both hands and then I just powered through. There was a bright flash of light, then a constant bright light and then a trumpet fanfare and screams and clapping.

“Happy Birthday!” Repeated several times by several female voices. The trumpets continued and then I was engulfed by naked bodies. Adult bodies, little girl bodies. I was being group hugged by my family and kissed by my three wives. I had two girls hugging each of my legs, I had a huge set of tits squashing themselves against my back and Lynn pulling my head down to a kiss.

“Come on daddy! Breakfast.” Taylor was pulling on my leg.

“I can’t move!”

Lynn separated the girls from my legs and her blonde wife from my body, then took my hand and led me to the stairs and down to the kitchen. One of the chairs was made up like a throne and I was directed to it. The girls brought me plates of waffles and bacon and eggs and ham. Lynn brought me a pitcher of familiar white liquid and Erin put a napkin on my lap. It took her a long time to get the napkin to lay flat!

“Paul! Relax, the girls will see.”

The girls climbed into their high-chairs and Erin and Lynn got them plates. I was watching as their plates were filled with the breakfast menu. Glasses of milk were poured for all and then orange juice. A pitcher of warm maple syrup was set on the table and then everyone dug in.

Wait!

Not everyone. Where was Blossom? I turned to find my smallest, most pregnant wife at the door with a camera shooting video.

“Hi lover!” She waved, and I waved back. “We are making a birthday video.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.