Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: More Trouble

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10: More Trouble - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

Some few weeks later Amanda rang him again and asked for another meeting, “Don’t worry, I only want advice this time, and a little help with an interrogation.”

“All right, but at my house this time please.”

About seven that evening the door bell rang and mother and daughter were on the step. “Come in,” he invited.

They all sat in the kitchen and Amanda ordered her daughter to tell David what she had revealed to her that afternoon.

“No don’t tell me,” he said, “Let me guess. You are pregnant.”

“How did you know?” Yvonne queried.

“Just a guess. Don’t worry it doesn’t show ... yet! Whose is it?” he inquired.

“It could be yours you know,” Yvonne said, “In fact I think it is.”

“Do you really think so?” he asked.

“Don’t be...” her mother started but she was interrupted as David continued, “If you think so we should make a fortune, or at least medical history. Except for the first time, and you’ve had at least one period since then, you’ve only swallowed my cum. You may not have been told but you can’t get pregnant from swallowing my cum. So whose is it?”

“I’m not saying,” was Yvonne’s next churlish offering.

David loomed over her and said in his most masterful voice, “Won’t say or don’t know?”

Yvonne cowered and then her obstinacy came to the fore, “What’s it got to do with you? You’re not my dad.”

“You accused me of being the father of your baby just now, so if I say ‘marry me and come and live in this house’, what would your answer be? Before you say anything I would want the only vow you make to be to ‘obey’. Forget all the ‘love and cherish’ bit. The ‘forsaking all other’ I can ensure myself by fitting you with a chastity belt. I just want a cunt in my bed doing what she is intended for, mostly sucking and swallowing, and what she is told but not doing anything else, except the laundry, cleaning, cooking, and so forth, oh, and bringing up my children by you or anyone else I choose to father any on. You would not need clothes to do that, except an apron to cook in so that my property, your body, doesn’t get damaged by hot liquids. Slaves don’t wear clothes. If you think Cinderella was hard done by you haven’t seen anything.”

Amanda looked shocked at this offer from David but a wink from him as Yvonne looked away reassured her mother that he did not mean it.

Yvonne almost whispered, “It’s Barry’s, Barry Prentice’s.”

Amanda looked shocked. “That no good layabout. He’s eighteen and has no job, nor any intention of getting one. Will he marry you, mend his ways, provide for both of you?” she demanded.

“He says it’s my fault for not being on the pill. He says I know he doesn’t like rubbers,” the mother-to-be wailed, “He doesn’t care any more and won’t answer his ‘phone.”

Amanda sent her outside, then turned to David and said, “Mr. Ransome, thank you for all the help you’ve given me in the past few weeks, and for indulging my sexual desires, but I think I’ve neglected my daughter by my indulging in my own wishes. We will leave now and I will not trouble you further.”

“If that is what you want I’ll leave it to you for now, but remember my door is always open if you need help or advice.”

It was only three weeks later that David heard that ‘Bertha in Security’ had persuaded the Ministry to transfer her to another job and had moved away from the area. He breathed a secret sigh of relief that Amanda had gone, he hoped, out of his life for good and with her, Yvonne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.