Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Shopping For Nudity

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Shopping For Nudity - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

It was after a week of shots of her in the flimsy nightwear, “I really would like to try some life studies,” David said, “Nudes, you know. How do you feel about at least one of the nightdresses without the underwear under it, as a first step towards that?”

Wendy felt the inevitability of this progression, but decided that as he had not made the slightest move to touching her, contenting himself with verbal instructions as to where and how to pose, she would go along with it.

“Well, won’t you turn your back while I change, please sir?” she asked.

“Use your bedroom to change, as you always do,” came the reply.

Well at least he isn’t going to try to sneak a peek at me, she thought as she fled to her room, What shall I wear? I know, the short nightie, it will show him I trust him.

David correctly interpreted her arrival a few minutes later wearing only the knee length nightie as a desire to please him. He was, however, sensible enough not to touch her as he told her how to pose. Softly, softly, catchee monkey, he thought, I might well be allowed to cup a breast while posing her, but it could set me back weeks. I want her as my willing sex toy, not struggling and saying, ‘Unhand me Sir Jasper’.

After one or two sessions in the nightdress, which really hid nothing under the array of spotlights he had assembled, he had achieved the effect he was aiming for. The model had felt that the flimsy material nevertheless meant that she was decently covered, while the finished photographs were as revealing as could be. Nipples, areolae and pudenda were all clearly delineated, if not actually revealed. All I need to do now is show her how much can be seen in the prints and then I can ask her to strip completely for me, David thought, The worst she can say is ‘no’. Wait a minute, I am the artist and she is the paid model; I’ll just order her, in the nicest possible way, to strip off.

David enthused to her about the prints as he left the darkroom. “Just look at these!” he exclaimed, “I think I’ve got exactly the effect I wanted, you’re hidden behind a mist, a vapour, a mystic veil.”

She had to admit the effect was entirely that of a nymph hidden behind a curtain of mist. “Do you want...” she broke off, embarrassed, “Do you want to blow that mist away?”

Got you. “But of course. That is the next stage of the photographic odyssey, to order the model to reveal herself,” said David. Then he added, “But would you want more money to persuade you of that?”

“No, of course not, if it’s what you want?” she offered.

“Naturally,” David enthused.

With no more need for privacy, she did not retire to her bedroom to change, but simply shedding her only garment there in front of him she stood naked before him and smiled.

“You know, I expected you to be shaved, but I like the neatly trimmed pubes,” complimented David trying to decide how he wanted her posed, and how to achieve that pose without offending her. Just give her her orders, I suppose. “Right, I want you hiding your nipples with one arm and your pubes with the other hand, but looking coyly tempting. Can you do that?”

“I don’t know,” she said, “But I’ll try.”

It took twenty shots before David gave up on this pose. “It’s no good,” he finally said, “Your either look nervous or actually available and pretending.”

“Well I am nervous, standing in front of the camera with no clothes on.”

“Wrong, Wrong, WRONG, “ David raged, “There isn’t a camera here. It is a lover’s eye and you are trying to tempt him, but make him bed. Oh hell, let’s try the other emotional extreme. Try full frontal looking eager to be bedded by your lover. That means arms outstretched, feet slightly apart, smiling, ‘Come and get me’ look.”

This she found much easier and was very gratified when it took only a few shots before David said, “That’s it. I’m feeling your emotion myself,” hastening to add, “through the camera, of course.” Mustn’t frighten her off the first nude session we’ve had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.