Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Discovered By Chris

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Discovered By Chris - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

For the following Sunday Gillian invited David over to her place, saying. “Chris spends the whole morning organising football training for the little ones.”

“When does that start?” he asked.

“Ten. He leaves at about half past nine. We could have a couple of hours before he gets back, then I’ll cook lunch, then Chris would like to watch you make love to me if you don’t mind?”

“I won’t come to make love to you, but I’d enjoy fucking you again,” David said to make his attitude completely clear.

“But can Chris watch? He’s trying to make it a condition but I want you anyway. We just don’t have to tell him when or where if you don’t want an audience.”

“I’ve thought about that and I don’t really mind being watched, but do you?”

Gillian thought carefully and then said, “We have played at this so often, Chris and I, and I’ve told him all about our lunch, and the afternoon, which got him very excited. It would be worth while being watched if I get as much pleasure as last time and Chris gets his kicks also, so I’ll go along with it.”


So it was that at about ten o’clock the following Sunday David arrived at Chris and Gillian’s house to be let in by Gillian apparently still wearing only her dressing gown. They sat down in the lounge on the settee and David started to stroke her breasts outside the dressing gown while she unfastened his zip and extracted his nearly hard prick.

Just then Chris came in and spotted them in the lounge. “Please don’t mind me,” he said, “just carry on as though I wasn’t here.”

Gillian seemed very put out at this turn of events and started to berate her husband. “You weren’t supposed to be back before twelve at the earliest,” she said.

Chris responded, “It isn’t my fault, love. The football practice was called off because the pitches are all waterlogged. Where was I supposed to go, especially since I knew what was planned for today?”

David stepped in then and asked, “Chris are you quite sure you want to go through with this? I really don’t want to do anything which would cause trouble between you two. I can just go away now and never come back if that’s what you want. Just say the word.”

“Yes, I want to watch,” said Chris, “but I always dreamed it would be hugely hung black bulls who would give Gillian her first outing, Sir. She is the one who didn’t want that scenario.”

“I don’t mind the ‘black’ bit of that scenario,” interposed Gillian by way of explanation to David, “but it is the ‘hugely hung’ that I am afraid of. I don’t want to be torn apart, and I really don’t think I could face six men having me in one session like they do in the stories Chris shows me on the internet. But if we are going to do it this morning let’s go upstairs now. I need to start the lunch in at most an hour and a half.”

“Just like my wife was,” said David, “Ever thinking about the kitchen timetable.”

“Oh don’t get me wrong,” said Gillian, “We can have another session in the afternoon, if that’s what you want David.”

“Yes,” chimed in Chris, “We are entirely at your disposal Sir, for as long as you want to stay, and with whoever doing whatever you want.”

They do sound like a real pair of submissives. I swear I could hear a capital S on the Sir a couple of times, David thought as he stood up without bothering to do up his zip.

In the bedroom the two men quickly undressed. David sat on the bed while Chris sat on a handy chair. Gillian looked to first one and then the other to see what was required of her. David considered giving no orders at all, but quickly realised that both of them were waiting for him to take the lead. More evidence that they are natural submissives. “Gillian,” he started, “aren’t you a little overdressed for this, especially compared to us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.