Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 18: Cheri Adjusts to a New Neighborhood

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Cheri Adjusts to a New Neighborhood - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Cheri? Are you awake,” Susan said, knocking on the guest room door.

“Yes, Mrs. Olsen, I’m awake,” Cheri said sitting up in bed. She was wearing a big t-shirt and panties. No bra.

“Can I come in? Are you decent?”

“Sure.”

The door opened and Susan Olsen came in carrying a breakfast tray.

“Good morning, Cheri. I thought you might like some breakfast, so I made you some scrambled eggs and toast. We have juice and coffee – do you take anything in your coffee?”

“Thank you, Mrs. Olsen. That’s really nice. You didn’t have to go to all that trouble.”

“It was no trouble,” Susan said as she set the tray down in front of the young girl in her guestroom bed; the same bed that she and Samantha had used for their tryst just a few days earlier. She suppressed a smile, not wanting to explain it.

Cheri looked at the clock next to the bed. “Oh my gosh! I’m late for work!” She started to move the tray away.

“Don’t worry, Cheri. Jim fixed it with your boss. Enjoy your breakfast. You have the day off.”

“But I can’t afford –”

“Don’t worry about it, Cheri. Jim’s taken care of everything.”

“But how –”

“Relax, Cheri. You’re being taken care of. Now, when you’ve finished your breakfast, you and I can talk about what to do next. I’ll be out at the pool catching a little morning sun and doing some swimming.”

“Pool? You guys have a pool? Wow, that is so, like, totally cool.”

“Do you have a swimming suit with you?”

“To be honest, I don’t know what I managed to stuff into my backpack yesterday, Mrs. Olsen. I was kind of crazy.”

“No doubt. Oh, and by the way, it’s Susan or Sue if you like. Mrs. Olsen makes me feel really old.”

“OK, Susan,” Cheri said, managing a smile.

Susan looked at Cheri for a moment and said, “I might have a bikini that would work. We may be close enough to the same size. I’ll go get it and lay it out for you in the guest bathroom while you finish your breakfast. Then you can join me out by the pool.”

“All right, Susan.”

Susan left the room and went out to the pool. Cheri got out of bed, waited until she was sure Susan was out of the house and made her way to Jim’s study. She turned on his computer, plugged in a thumb drive, and uploaded one file. She ejected the thumb drive and turned off the computer. Then she went back upstairs, finished her breakfast, put on the bikini Susan had laid out for her, brushed her hair, put on a little makeup, and went out to the pool.

Susan was sunning herself on one of the lounge chairs. Cheri walked over and took the chair next to Susan’s.

“Wow, Susan, you have a great body,” Cheri said, with admiration in her voice.

“Why thank you, Cheri. So do you,” Susan replied, smiling.

“You must work out a lot!”

“An hour every day.”

“Wow. That takes some commitment.”

“When you get to be my age, dear, it takes more than that. I’ve become a physical fitness fanatic. Would you believe that a year ago I weighed almost 200 pounds?”

“No way,” Cheri lied – she remembered Susan being a short heavy woman who came in once in awhile with Mr. Olsen, who was also very heavy. They’d both been transformed over the last 8 months or so. That’s one of the reasons why the FMCA was investigating.

“Yes, it’s true. I was a real blob with no discipline and no workout plan. I was stress eating, I thought my husband was cheating on me, and I was really depressed.”

“What changed?”

“You know, I really can’t say. One day I just made a decision to change things, I guess, and the rest is history. It wasn’t easy at first, but I stayed with it, started eating the right foods in the right amounts, and I spent a LOT of time in the gym.”

“Well, it paid off, Susan, because you are one hot MILF.”

“GILF in my case,” Susan laughed, “so, am I a grandmother you’d like to fuck?”

“Anyone would,” Cheri said, smiling.

“So you play for both teams too then?”

“Am I bi do you mean? Yes – for a while now. And, it’s strange but I seem more attracted to women who are older than I am. Girls my own age do nothing for me.”

“Lucky me then,” Susan said, laughing. “I only had my first experience with another woman yesterday but I really enjoyed it and want to try it again – but don’t worry, I’m not going to attack you or anything. Well, let’s get some sun and talk about your future. Then we can swim for a while and go in for some lunch.”

“OK,” Cheri said, lying back in the chair and feeling the sun warm her body. She closed her eyes and thought about how hot Susan looked and wondered what it would be like to be with someone other than Samantha.

“So you had your first time with another woman yesterday? What was it like? How did it happen?”

Susan was happy not to have to steer the conversation to sex. She’d been thinking about getting into Cheri’s pants ever since she saw the young coed walk into her house. She remembered her from the café and how cute she looked in her waitress uniform. Now, in a bikini, albeit one that didn’t fit perfectly, she looked even sexier.

“Yes, it was yesterday, with my next door neighbor in fact. You should meet her – she’s a fantastic lady, very sexy, and she eats pussy like there’s no tomorrow. She also likes to suck cock. For her, oral sex is an extension of kissing.”

Cheri gasped when she heard that quote. That was exactly how Samantha had described oral sex to her.

“Anyway, it was fantastic. We were both wearing bikinis like the one I’m wearing today, and we started putting sunscreen on each other. Well, one thing led to another and pretty soon we were in the house – the guest room in fact – going at it like a couple of teenagers.”

“Wow. That’s fantastic. What made you decide to make it with another woman?”

“You know that’s the strangest thing. If you’d suggested to me even a month ago that I’d be having sex with another woman I’d have slapped your face. I seem to have gotten a lot more liberated and a lot hornier in my old age,” Susan finished, laughing.

“So it started with sunscreen and went from there?”

“I was pretty horny to begin with, actually, so that helped. But, god, when she was putting sunscreen on my thighs and then she cupped my pussy and rubbed me off, it was the most incredibly sexy feeling. And then, when we kissed, well, that was just fantastic.”

“Yeah, I like kissing too. I’ve only been with one woman so far, but I’ve really liked it.”

“Well, maybe I’ll introduce you to my neighbor, Samantha, then. I think you two would hit it off.”

“Samantha?”

“Yes, that’s her name, why?”

“Well it’s not that common a name, and that happens to be the name of my lover as well.”

“Medium height? Silver blond hair? Nice tits, and legs to die for?”

“That’s HER! My god ... she’s your neighbor?”

“Yes. And we had a great time yesterday.”

Cheri laughed. “Well, I guess I’ve landed on my feet this time – right in the middle of a couple of horny GILF’s.”

“Lucky you,” Susan said, joining Cheri in laughter.

“So, Cheri ... what are we going to do with you?”

“You mean you and Jim?”

“Well, that’s a possibility, but it isn’t what I was talking about. I’d love to have you as a house guest for however long you need to stay, but I’m betting you’d rather have your own place.”

“Yeah, that’s probably right. I’m just having trouble thinking about that right now. I mean, it was so sudden with everything that happened yesterday. It’s like I need to do something, but my brain just hasn’t wrapped itself around the reality of it all yet. I need some time.”

“Of course you do, and you can take as long as you like. It’s nice to have someone around the house besides Jim,” Susan said, smiling. “Especially someone as pretty as you. I can see why he wants to hire you as his assistant,” she added, laughing.

“Well, I hope there’s more to it than that, although he’s pretty handsome and I have to admit that I’ve thought about it, especially this last month.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.