Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 10: Jim’s Bucket List Has One Less Item

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Jim’s Bucket List Has One Less Item - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jim didn’t even get to press the doorbell as he stepped up to his neighbor’s house. Sam opened it before he could reach the bell button and dragged him inside. The door closed behind him and Sam gave Jim a heart-stopping kiss, so full of passion and lust that his cock nearly burst from his shorts.

“Welcome back, stud,” she said, grinning as she broke the kiss and stepped back.

“Now that’s what I call a welcome,” Jim said, grinning back at her.

“Oh, we’re just getting started, baby. Just getting started. Tonight it’s your turn to get your fantasies fulfilled. C’mon ... Dave’s making cocktails.”

Sam took Jim’s hand and led him through the house to the spacious patio in the backyard. Dave was there mixing a pitcher of something with limes in it.

“Right on time, Jim,” Dave said, smiling. Sam went to him and gave him a kiss.

Dave poured out some of the mixture into a highball glass already piled high with crushed ice.

“Here. Try some of this,” he said, handing Jim the glass he’d just filled.

“Thanks.” Jim took a sip. It was delicious. He tasted gin and lime, and sugar for starters. Dave poured two more glasses.

“Wow! This is delicious,” Jim exclaimed after his first sip. “What do you call it?”

“Gin Rickey,” Sam said. “It’s an old cocktail from the ‘20s. They make ‘em at the Cheesecake Factory. Dave knows a bartender there and got the recipe – don’t tell though!”

“Well, wherever it came from, it’s wonderful,” Jim said.

“Thanks. I kind of like them myself,” Dave said, grinning. “Be careful though – they go down like lemonade but go off in your brain like a bomb.”

“Wouldn’t want that, honey – we need Jim to be in full possession of all his faculties later on,” Sam said, smirking.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Dave said, laughing. “We’ve been talking about you ever since you left last night. I’ve been looking at your chat logs. I think we’re going to make you a very happy man this evening.”

“I don’t know how much more happiness I can stand,” Jim said, laughing. “I was pretty happy last night.”

“I think you were pretty happy this morning too,” Sam said, with a sly smile.

“I would never disagree with a beautiful woman,” Jim replied.

“Especially if she gives the best head ever,” Dave chimed in, putting his arm around Sam’s shoulders and kissing the side of her head.

“I’m going in to check on dinner,” Sam said, standing, “you guys stay out here and shoot the bull or whatever it is you shoot when women aren’t around. I’ll be right back.”

Jim and Dave fell into the small talk of guys everywhere – well at least guys everywhere in the U.S. “Can you believe the Brewers let JJ Hardy get away?” and “Do you think Favre will come back for another season?” – until Sam called them for dinner. Dave brought what was left of the Gin Rickey and they joined Sam in the house.

It was an enjoyable dinner featuring a lot of stimulating (intellectually) conversation on a wide range of subjects. Jim couldn’t remember enjoying a social occasion this much in a long time. And, the food was excellent matching the quality of the company.

Jim wasn’t much of a wine drinker, but the Australian Muscat served with dessert was like honey on the palate. He’d eaten a healthy meal, but he didn’t feel like he’d overeaten.

“If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen, I’m going to go freshen up a bit,” Samantha said. Jim and Dave stood as Sam left the table, then took the dishes into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher.

“Let’s head downstairs, Jim. Sam will be with us in a few minutes,” Dave said.

“Sounds like a plan,” Jim replied, wondering what was in store for him this evening. He’d resolved, at least for now, his ethical issues, and he was prepared to enjoy whatever happened tonight to the fullest extent. He followed Dave downstairs to the now familiar rec room. Dave lit some candles that gave off a faint sandalwood scent. The lights were low but it wasn’t difficult to see. The two men sat down on the large leather sofa.

“So, Sam’s been telling you about some of my fantasies,” Jim said.

Dave grinned. “Yes, she has. You’re a pretty kinky guy,” he laughed. “I like that. I loved it when you sucked my dick last night, and Sam really went wild watching you do it. Any regrets?”

“None. I loved doing it, and I’d gladly do it again if the opportunity arose.”

“No time like the present then, Jim. Let’s get naked so we’re ready when Sam comes down. And, I have to admit that I’d love to feel your mouth on my cock again.”

“It would be my pleasure, sir,” Jim said, rising and bowing formally. The two men laughed and quickly stripped. Dave sat back down on the sofa and spread his legs. Jim knelt between them and lifted Dave’s rapidly hardening cock, stroking it with one hand while the other gently played with Dave’s balls.

“Mmmm ... I’ll give you an hour to cut that out,” Dave said, smiling.

“I’ll bet,” Jim replied, “but I’ve got other ideas.”

Jim leaned forward and buried his face in Dave’s crotch, inhaling the powerful scent of male pheromones. He licked all around Dave’s now fully erect cock and gave his sack a thorough tongue lashing before licking his way up the shaft of Dave’s prick and taking the head between his lips.

Jim began a leisurely blowjob. There was no hurry – this was, seemingly, the appetizer for the evening’s festivities. He enjoyed the texture of the big dick in his mouth and he also enjoyed hearing Dave’s murmurs of approval and pleasure.

“Hey! You started without me!” Samantha said as she came back into the room. Jim lifted his head and smiled.

“We were just passing the time, babe,” Dave said, laughing. “And I don’t think you can blame me for wanting a second helping of Jim’s talented mouth, can you?”

Samantha laughed. She was a vision in red and black. A red velvet band covered her breasts. There was a matching red velvet miniskirt. Black thigh high stockings were mostly covered by a pair of black high heeled boots that went past her knees.

Jim whistled. “Wow! That’s hot!”

“You haven’t seen anything yet darlin’,” Sam replied with a wicked grin. “Go back to sucking Dave’s cock. I’ve got a couple things to prepare.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jim said. He took Dave’s member back into his mouth and felt Dave’s hands on his head guiding him up and down the thick shaft. He didn’t know what Sam had in mind, but he trusted her completely. He refused to use his mental powers to spoil the surprise.

Lost in the pleasure of sucking a big dick, Jim jerked in surprise when he felt Sam’s (?) fingers spreading his ass cheeks and warm fluid running down his ass crack.

He tried to lift his head to ask what was going on, but Dave had Jim right where he wanted him, and didn’t let him up. Next, Jim felt a finger probing his anal sphincter, gently moving in and out. Then two fingers. More lube. She was obviously getting him ready, but for what? Jim was trying to focus on the cock in his mouth, but that was difficult with the backdoor action taking place at the same time.

Next, he felt something – not fingers this time – probing his asshole. It was warm and very tapered. “A butt plug,” Jim thought. Sam gently worked it in and out of his ass, gently working it up to the widest point and then pulling it back, not forcing it. More lube was added. Jim’s cock jerked and twitched leaking precum. For now, it had nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Jim groaned as he felt the plug pushed all the way inside. Sam knelt down next to him and whispered in his ear.

“Tonight is all about your fantasies. Dave and I talked all about it last night and this morning. I know what you want, Jim, and you’re going to get it. Oh yes, you are really going to get it good,” she said with a wicked chuckle that sent ice down Jim’s spine. What had he told her?

She went behind him again and he felt the plug withdrawn and then pushed back inside. This was repeated several times with more lube being added as well.

“I think he’s ready hon,” Samantha said.

Dave’s hands left Jim’s head. Jim looked up and released Dave’s cock from his mouth. Dave fisted his massive hardon and smiled.

“Cool.”

Dave stood up. Jim saw Sam rolling a condom onto his big dick and then applying a thick coating of lubricant. She reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. Then she sat down in front of Jim and spread her legs.

“OK, Jim,” Sam said, smiling, “time to eat some pussy and get fucked. Dave’s always after me to let him fuck me in the ass, but he’s too big for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as he will.”

“Oh wow,” was all that Jim said. He buried his face between Sam’s widespread legs and began licking everything his tongue could reach. He felt Dave spread his ass cheeks apart and then he felt the large head of Dave’s cock begin to press against his well lubed anal opening.

A few moments of pressure and then Dave’s dick slid home and Jim felt Dave’s balls brush against his own.

Jim groaned. He nearly shot his wad right on the spot. His most secret fantasy had been to take a cock up his ass while he was eating pussy. Now, it was happening. His eyes were misty as he licked and sucked Sam’s tender tissues seeking always to bring maximum pleasure. Jim used his mental powers to let Sam and Dave know what it felt like for him. He heard a pair of gasps as the full weight of Jim’s feelings took them all over.

Dave began to stroke his massive erection in and out of Jim’s ass and Sam had her legs wrapped around Jim’s head, holding his mouth tightly to her pussy. Her eyes were riveted to where she could see her husband’s cock going in and out of Jim’s ass. She was in a constant state of orgasm as Jim’s tongue worked furiously to lash her pussy into a frothing mass of over sensitized nerve tissue.

“Fuck him Dave!” She cried, humping her pussy against Jim’s mouth, pulling at his head with both hands as bolt after bolt of ecstasy shot through her. Dave wore the fierce grin of concentration that every man gets when he is trying like hell not to give up his load too soon. This is one reason that every man memorizes things like batting averages, box scores, and RBI totals.

“Do you like that cock in your ass, Jim,” she asked? “Is that hot for you, eating my pussy and feeling Dave fuck you? Is this what you were looking for?”

Jim was completely delirious with pleasure and joy. He didn’t bother to answer Samantha’s questions – he was too far gone to care. Dave’s cock slammed against his prostate on every stroke sending jolts of sensation through his body and causing a steady stream of fluid to drip from his cock onto the thick carpeting below.

All at once Samantha cried out, “I need cock!” and pushed Jim’s head away from her crotch. “Scoot back, both of you. I want’ Jim’s cock in my pussy right now!”

Clumsily, so as not to lose the connection, Jim and Dave moved back to give Sam some room. She got down on the floor and worked her ass down to where Jim’s cock was hung down. Spreading her legs, she reached under her to grasp Jim’s cock as it nudged her crotch. Gripping it, she guided the pre-cum leaking head to her pussy hole and groaned as Jim pushed forward, burying himself inside her.

Up and down, back and forth, Jim moved his hips alternately impaling his ass on Dave’s cock and stabbing Sam’s pussy with his own tumescent truncheon.

This situation could not last long. Jim was close to cumming as soon as he felt his cock surrounded by Sam’s excited fuck hole. Dave was enjoying the sensations of Jim’s tight asshole and rapidly approaching the point where his memory of baseball statistics was of no use to him whatever in delaying the inevitable. Sam resumed her constant orgasmic state, babbling incoherently in counterpoint to the masculine grunts of the humping men.

Jim brought them all over the edge into the abyss. His cock began to jerk and spit. The contractions this caused in his rectum pulled Dave after him, filling the condom with his seed. Soon, all three collapsed in a heap of tangled bodies on the thick pile carpeting of the rec room floor.

Jim felt empty as Dave’s cock began to shrink and slip out of his ass. His own cock was losing some of its rigidity, and Sam moved just enough to dislodge him from her hole. She turned over and kissed him on the lips.

“How was that, baby? Was that what you were dreaming of?”

“Samantha, that was more than I ever imagined.”

Sam moved to where Dave lay on his back, spent for the moment, the amplified orgasm provided by Jim’s mental prodding too intense for a quick recovery. She carefully removed the spent condom from Dave’s cock and tipped it up over her mouth, letting the load slide into her mouth and down her throat.

“Too good to let this go to waste,” she said, smiling as she licked her lips.

Jim turned to Dave, “thanks, man. That was fantastic. I could get used to that.”

“It was damn hot, that’s for sure,” Dave said. “I need something to drink. Anyone else?”

“We never finished the pitcher of Gin Rickey – I put it in the freezer,” Sam said. “I’ll go get it.”

“A lot of firsts this weekend,” Dave said as he plopped down on an overstuffed armchair across from the sofa.

“I’ll say. You ever have your cock sucked by a guy or fuck a guy in the ass before?” Jim asked.

“Yes, and no. Before I met Sam I was pretty wild. A lot of times at parties things happen that you wouldn’t ordinarily choose to do,” Dave said. “I’ve been blown by a guy before. A mouth’s a mouth, ya know?”

“That’s the way I look at it. I had a good buddy in high school and we would fool around when we’d get horny, which for teenaged boys is pretty much 24/7/365, and I remember the first time I sucked his cock. It was kind of awkward, but I liked it. Then we started fucking each other in the ass. Damn ... that first time we tried using spit for lube. Ouch. But we learned. We preferred girls, but more than that we preferred getting off and a warm slippery hole is a warm slippery hole. After high school, I didn’t do anything with another man until about 15 years ago or so when I started thinking about the fun my buddy and I used to have. Susan and I didn’t have much of a sex life by then. I didn’t really want to have an affair with another woman because I was afraid of the emotional element. Guys are into NSA sex and they’re easier to hook up with. Honestly, I much prefer sex with a woman, but I also like having sex with a man from time to time and my all time fantasy was what we did tonight – best of both worlds, pussy, and cock.”

“Jim, you’ve got a tight ass and I enjoyed fucking it,” Dave laughed, “but don’t expect me to fall in love or start kissing you.”

“No worries, Dave. I only kiss guys who like to kiss,” Jim said, laughing.

Samantha came back into the room with a tray containing the remainder of the pitcher of Gin Rickey and three glasses. Dave got up to help her and soon the three each had a glass of the sweet concoction.

“Hits the spot,” Jim said, smacking his lips.

“You know it,” Dave said.

“So, what were you boys talking about while I was gone,” Samantha asked.

“We were, of course, talking about what a beautiful and sexy wench you are, Sam, and how lucky Dave is to have married you,” Jim said, grinning.

“Bullshit,” Sam said.

“Pretty tough to put one over on Samantha, Jim,” Dave said, with a chuckle.

“Do you really want to know or was that just conversation?”

“Both I guess. Was it serious?”

“Not really. We were talking about the fact that if your cock is someplace warm, wet, and tight, it doesn’t always matter if it’s a man or a woman,” Dave said. “Jim gave me a little bit of his life story about his being bi and all that,” he added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.