Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 6: Lisa Learns a New Trick

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lisa Learns a New Trick - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It only took a moment for Jim to bring Lisa’s form up on his laptop’s computer screen and make the adjustments needed to allow her to really enjoy anal sex, not to mention her new C-cup tits. He’d be interested to see if her hubby noticed her new developments. She’d have fun shopping for new bras anyway.


Lisa was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher when she felt something, or rather some things happening to her body. For one thing, her blouse and bra suddenly became too tight. And, for another, she felt a tingling sensation in the region of her anus and an empty feeling in her ass, like she needed something there. She’d never even considered anal sex, of course, being brought up as a “good girl.” Now, however, she was fantasizing about some man – not her husband – taking her “that way” and it was making her weak at the knees with desire.

She managed to get control of herself and go into her bedroom. She stripped off her blouse and bra which relieved her first problem. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Oh. My. God.” There was no doubt about it. Her tits were huge compared to what they had been a few weeks ago. She’d started the summer as an A-cupper, and she’d noticed some growth a little while back, but whose tits were these? She lifted them with her hands and it felt good to hold them. She tweaked the nipples and gasped as a ripple of pleasure flowed through her body. One hand went down the front of her pants while the other continued to massage her new endowment.

“Oooooohhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhhhh...” she moaned, frigging her clit and pulling on her right nipple. She was close to an orgasm in moments and felt relief wash over her as she climaxed standing in her bathroom.

“What’s happening to me?” She asked the reflection in the mirror. That’s where she was when the phone rang.


Jim closed the program, removed the disc, and locked it in a secure file cabinet. Then he picked up the phone and punched in Lisa’s number.

“Lisa? This is Jim.”

“Hi, Jim,” Lisa slightly breathless, having just orgasmed.

“What are you up to this morning?” He knew already of course.

“Nothin’ much. Have something in mind?” She said, playfully, hoping that she’d get another sample of his magic tongue and cock.

“You know it, babe. I’ll pick you up in an hour and we’ll go have some fun. How about that?”

“Why can’t we just have fun at my house?”

“Trust me, Lisa, you will love this.”

“OK, an hour?”

“Yes. I’ll call you when I’m on the way. See you soon.”

“OK, I’ll be ready.”

Jim hung up the phone and headed out of the office to make his preparations. On the way to the car, Jim speed dialed the owner of the Pinecrest and asked if a package had come for him. He was gratified to hear that it had.

“Take it to Room 208,” he ordered, “and install it immediately. I will be using the room in one hour and I want it ready.”

He didn’t even wait to hear the “yes sir” from the other end. He had some stops to make on his way to Lisa’s which should put him there at just the right time. First, he went home and grabbed a quick shower and a fresh shave. He changed into comfortable clothing. Then he retrieved his ‘toy bag,’ a black sailcloth satchel containing a large bottle of his favorite lubricant, butt plugs of various sizes, a barber’s electric clippers, shaving gel, a razor, and a Hitachi massager.

Preparations complete, he headed out the door to pick up Lisa. He knew she’d be ready. He’d been monitoring her thoughts since she’d hung up the phone. One of Jim’s new abilities was multitasking with a vengeance. He could literally compartmentalize his brain so that he was able to accomplish a number of tasks at once and still reserve a portion of his mind for working out problems – like what to do about those federal agents.

So, Jim knew that Lisa had given herself an enema, during which she had achieved another orgasm – something of a shock for a woman who’d never touched her own asshole except to wipe it or allowed anyone else to touch it. She’d showered and tried to get dressed. But none of her tops would fit her properly. She’d finally settled on going braless and wearing one of her husband’s t-shirts.

“What the hell,” she thought, “might as well go commando.” She slipped into a pair of lightweight running shorts and a pair of sandals. If she was right about what Jim had in mind, she wouldn’t be wearing any of this for very long anyway.

She was just finishing her makeup and hair when the phone rang.

“It’s Jim. Have the garage door open in five minutes.”

The line went dead. The fact that she didn’t find this at all strange should have alarmed her. Instead, it made her pussy tingle. Jim was a commanding presence and she enjoyed following his instructions. It gave her a rush to do whatever he wanted because it always felt so good and so right to do that.

She went to the garage and pressed the button that opened the garage door. Moments later, Jim’s car pulled into the drive and rolled into the garage. Lisa quickly picked up her purse and a garage remote and got into Jim’s car.

“Hi Lisa,” Jim said, leaning over the center console to give her a deep kiss of greeting. When the kiss broke, he said, “Ready to have some fun?”

“Mmmm ... am I ever. God, I’ve been so horny all morning I just can’t wait to have your cock inside me again.” A small part of Lisa’s brain was shocked at her words – she never spoke like this. It was overruled by the rest of her which meant those words. She desperately wanted another sample of Jim’s loving.

“Oh, you’ll get it, Lisa,” Jim said, chuckling as he placed a hand high on her thigh and giving her a squeeze. “You’ll get all of it. I’ve got the rest of the day free, and I’m going to enjoy giving you as much of my cock as you can stand, baby.”

Lisa shuddered at his words and at the warm feeling his hand gave her. She was close to an orgasm just sitting on the leather seat of his car. She was turning into a real slut and she was loving every second of it.

“Where are we going?”

“We’re going to a cheap motel where I have a room all to myself. It’s a special room, all set up for us to play in. The owner and I have an understanding. Don’t worry, no one will see us enter or leave. I’ve taken care of everything.”

“OK, Jim, you’re the boss,” Lisa said.

“Yes, Lisa, I am.”

Soon they were pulling into the parking lot of the Pinecrest. Jim swung the black car around the back of the motel and parked it. Then he got out, went over to Lisa’s door and opened it, extending a hand to help her out of the car. He retrieved his toy bag from the back seat, took Lisa by the hand and led her to room 208.

Jim grinned when he opened the door and saw that the owner had indeed followed his orders. There, right where he wanted it was a sex swing. It hung from a pair of eye-bolts fastened to the ceiling.

Lisa gasped when she saw it. She had never seen a device like it before but she instinctively knew what it was.

Jim closed and secured the door, turned on some lights and closed the curtains. Lisa went to the swing and stood transfixed; staring at it in wonder. She knew she’d soon be in it and Jim would soon be in her and that it would be marvelous.

The next thing she knew, Jim was standing behind her pulling off her t-shirt. He was already naked and his cock stood up proudly pressing into the flesh of her back like a hot iron bar. He pulled the shirt over her head and then his hands went right to her newly enlarged tits.

“Oh,” she gasped as he began to expertly manipulate her nipples. Being able to probe her mind meant that he could gauge exactly the right amount of pressure needed to bring maximum stimulation. This was much better than just commanding an orgasm. Now he could deliver the pleasure by knowing exactly what to do next.

Jim began kissing Lisa’s neck and she turned her head to capture his mouth, kissing him passionately as he continued to play with her breasts. She pushed her shorts down over her hips and stepped out of them, kicking off her sandals as well. Then she turned to Jim and put her arms around him, pressing herself against him, and moaning into his mouth as she felt his big cock pushing at her belly.

“Oh, Jim, please,” she moaned. “Fuck me.” Jim laughed a little. “Patience little slut puppy. All in good time. Let’s get you in the swing, shall we? I think you’re going to like this a lot.”

Jim picked her up and carried her to the swing. She marveled at how strong he was. She only weighed about a hundred pounds or so but still – it had been no effort at all for him to lift her into his arms. He carefully placed her in the swing, showing her where to put her hands and placing her feet in the straps. He made a few adjustments to place her crotch where he wanted it and then disappeared into the bathroom.

“Jim?”

“Just a second, Lisa. You’ll like this and I think your hubby will too, assuming he notices.”

“What?”

Jim reappeared with a bowl of steaming water and a washcloth. Then he produced an electric hair trimmer from his toy bag along with a comb.

“Today we’re going to play beauty shop, Lisa, and I’m going to give you a new do.” Lisa’s hands flew to her hair in alarm.

“No, not there, down here,” he said, cupping her juicy mound with his hand. From now on, you need to go and get a Brazilian wax before we play. Today, however, I’m going to shave your mound slick as a whistle. You’ll enjoy how sexy it makes you feel, and I really love eating a shaved pussy.

“OK,” Lisa said, doubtful but willing to go along in order to have that cock in her again. “Couldn’t we fuck a little first though? I’m so horny right now I could just scream.”

“My, my, my, what a slutty little bitch you’re becoming,” Jim said playfully.

“Don’t you worry, Lisa. I’m going to take care of everything, I promise.”

Jim took a chair and sat down in front of Lisa. The swing had her pussy right at face level for him and he leaned in and gave her clit a little tickle with his tongue. He was rewarded with a squeal of pleasure.

Then, he turned on the electric shears and went to work on Lisa’s furry pubis. When he’d trimmed off everything he could safely get with the shears, he took the hot wet washcloth and placed it over Lisa’s pussy and left it there while he put away the shears and opened the shave gel. Jim put a liberal amount of gel on his fingers and then massaged it everywhere from the top of her pubic mound all the way down to her asshole.

“Now, hold still little one. This is the tricky part and I don’t want to damage anything, OK?”

“OK,” Lisa said a little shakily – the shearing of her pubic fur and the warm wet washcloth had been a pair of very erotic experiences for her. She watched with a combination of desire and fear as Jim swished the multi-bladed razor in the hot water and then approached her crotch with it.

Using a great deal of care and precision, Jim steadily bared Lisa’s pussy, carving out a landing strip at the top but otherwise leaving her cunt as naked as the day she was born. The washcloth reappeared and wiped away the last of the shave gel and then Jim used a towel to finish things off. Jim put away his tools very quickly and was soon back in his chair, his face just inches away from Lisa’s mons venus.

“A work of art, if I do say so myself,” he murmured and then he went face first into her liquid center.

“Ohmygod!” Lisa gasped as his mouth captured her pussy. She felt his tongue everywhere. She immediately felt new sensations as her bared flesh was touched by Jim’s talented tongue. Two fingers slid easily into her slit and Jim’s tongue lashed her clit quickly bringing her to a powerful climax – she’d been on the verge of one ever since getting into Jim’s car.

Breathless and reeling from a powerful orgasm Lisa didn’t even notice when Jim stood up and notched the head of his cock into the vestibule of her vagina. He pushed slowly and continuously until his balls rested against Lisa’s asshole.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh,” Lisa groaned deep in her throat as she felt penetrated to the maximum.

“FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!” she cried as she felt his balls hit her newly sensitized asshole. And then he started fucking her, grabbing the straps of the swing to move her body back and forth onto his cock, adding the swinging motion to his own hip thrusts to create powerful surges in Lisa’s body as he slammed into her again and again.

This was even more powerful than the first time he’d taken her in the shower. She could do nothing suspended in the straps of the swing except take that mighty cock and take and take and take. She was being well and truly fucked.

“Yesssssssssssss,” she hissed. “Just like that. Just like that. Justlikethat. JustlikethatJustlikethatJustlikethat. Don’t stop, oh my fucking god don’t stop!”

Jim said nothing, but his grunts of exertion were like a symphony to Lisa’s ears. He was pounding her sex into submission. Banging her like a drum. Fireworks went off in her brain as one climax after another surged through her nervous system. She felt Jim slam his cock into her all the way and hold it before it started jerking and spitting its load deep in her cunt.

“Hnh! Hnh! Hnh!” he grunted each time his internal plumbing contracted and sent another semen blast into the petite brunette’s ravished pussy channel. He felt her squeeze every inch of his manhood as his balls emptied. The swing worked perfectly.

He sat down in front of her again and began licking her freshly fucked pussy, tasting his cum, cleaning her, soothing her well-used flesh, preparing her for what was to come. He had plans.

“Oh, Jim, what are you doing to me,” Lisa cried as his mouth claimed her again sending new shock waves of pleasure through her overloaded nervous system.

When he had satisfied himself that the last traces of his lust had been licked clean from her newly shaven pussy mound, Jim stood and walked to where Lisa’s head hung down. He stepped up to her and pressed his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth obediently and sucked him, cleaning their combination of pleasure juice from his rapidly re-hardening cock. The angle made her mouth and throat into a straight line and before she realized it she was taking more and more of his cock into her oral cavity.

“Take a deep breath, Lisa,” Jim commanded. She did so without even thinking.

He shoved. It should not have been possible, but thanks to some special modifications Jim had made to Lisa’s anatomy with the Master PC, she felt his cock pass through the back of her mouth and into her esophagus. His balls rested against her nose. He held himself there until she was almost out of air and then he pulled back. Saliva made a thick coat all along his length. Saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth and across her cheeks into her eyes and hair.

“Again,” he said and she grabbed a quick lungful of air as his cock pushed into her again. Slowly and steadily he fucked Lisa’s face and throat. Her hands went to her crotch and she masturbated furiously as her lust rose. She couldn’t get much sluttier than this, she thought. Eagerly she worked her tongue on his cock as it slid past; back and forth; in and out. Now the swing was supplying the motion just as it had when he’d fucked her pussy. A random thought occurred – what if there was another cock in her pussy at the same time as she was being fucked in the throat? She climaxed as this thought captured her.

Jim did not intend to give her another load this quickly. He pulled his cock from her sucking mouth and then used a towel to clean her face, kissing her as he did so.

“Ready to learn another new trick little one,” he whispered into her ear.

“Mmmmm ... yessssss ... whatever you want, baby. Just make sure I get more of that beautiful fuck stick of yours,” Lisa said huskily, her voice a little rough from the throat fucking she’d just endured.

“Lay back and enjoy baby. You’re gonna love this.”

Jim walked over to his bag and took out a bottle of Astroglide and his smallest butt plug. He set the plug and lube next to his chair and sat down in front of Lisa’s crotch again. He adjusted the swing to change the angle slightly, giving him access to her little rosebud. He used his thumbs to pry her ass cheeks even farther apart totally exposing her back door.

Lisa shivered.

Jim leaned in and licked her right on the asshole. She squealed at the new sensation. He did it again. And again. Jim pointed his tongue and massaged Lisa’s newly sensitized back door. She shook and squirmed in the swing, moaning inarticulately with pleasure.

While continuing to toss Lisa’s salad, Jim put some lube on his fingers and replaced his tongue with some digital action, pressing against the tight sphincter. Pressure and lubrication quickly overcame muscular resistance and Jim was able to slide one finger into Lisa’s tight, hot, asshole.

“Oh my fucking god ... that’s good!”

Jim smiled. He pulled the finger out and applied more lube. Then he slid it back in and gently finger fucked her back door for a minute. He withdrew and picked up the small butt plug, coating it generously with Astroglide. Lisa felt the difference when the hard rubber toy touched her and then felt the pressure as it broke her sphinctoral plane.

Jim gently eased the tip and first inch of the toy in and out of Lisa’s well-lubed rectum. Each time he pushed a little more inside stretching her hole in small stages. Finally, he was able to push past the bulge at the bottom of the plug and it slid home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.