Flames of Necessity - Cover

Flames of Necessity

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Prudence D'Orvell secured her meek husband's wealth in acquiring his stately home, living a life of pure decadence at his expense, dominating him from the outset. Now in the troubled financial times of the 1930's, the hall has become a millstone she needs rid of, along with her husband. A friend in the equally decadent but politically troubled society of Berlin provides the answer, and a grounds employee is taken on to further her corrupt plan, whilst providing her with pleasure on the way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Miles Springham was to know the lush humiliation of his own confession of adultery, led to the low table by his wife, and made to sign divorce paperwork in admission of his crime against womanhood, the paperwork drawn up by Sadie Venner, who greeted his trembling and seed smeared hand with a triumphant smile, as a pen was passed to it for signature.

“All perfectly legal, as I am a qualified solicitor ... witnessed by Carla here ... a magistrate used to dealing with wayward males.” Carla smiled radiantly at the thought of the position she held as a pillar of local society; her duties there gave her the opportunity of introducing younger men into the world of feminine dominance, when accosted by her later, having been sequested to some communal task, but the task of seeing a mature male sign everything away to his wife in shame, was equally thrilling.

Watched by the two women who’d owned him, on a leash to a woman who’d have made his ideal mother-in-law, and having masturbated in shame before an audience of contemptuous but delighted women, he now received their delirious applause, on making the most telling signature of his life.

Myra took Bennett’s leash, and tugged him from the bench, on seeing Prudence lead Barker to the foot of the oaken staircase. She smiled victoriously down at her new pet, exhilarated with the thought of what was to come.

“Time to consummate our new union Bennett ... I hope you’re up for a fuck.” Bennett boned at the irony of what she’d just said; he’d so obviously been denied anything like formal copulation, and had never dreamed of it, surely she meant with the cock gag ... As Barker was led up the stairs, he followed on Myra’s leash, and the crack of a whip behind them, had both males sweetly erect as Miles continued to be made an example of. The gaggle of delighted women followed eagerly in the wake of their ascent, as the slender Eastern woman encouraged the progress of Miles.

Li was not to be cheated of a single moment of spiteful pleasure, in humiliating a male who’d dared indulge his sexual desires in using her daughter in the act of cheating on another woman, even though it was Susie who had put him to good use in indulging herself. The fact that she’d been consulted, and had thoroughly enjoyed sexual satisfaction in dominating him, did not come into it, and this was demonstrated in her applications of the whip to his flesh as he and the train of jubilant women were led in regal pomp up the stairway to the room on high.

Miles baulked just a little at the prospect of being bound in a chair which looked as though its purpose was for execution, or at least physical torture, but the sting of Li’s whip - and the promise of some respite from it - saw him strapped to it easily by Ruby and Thelma. His eyes were torn between the vista from the window before him, and the bed to one side, onto which Myra clambered after discarding her dress, and spread her thighs as she lay back, to toy with her gaping cunt. Li cupped Miles’ chin and had him peer through the window. In the fading evening light, he could make out the distant approach of a sizeable yacht, its tall sales silhouetted against the orange horizon of a fading day.

“You haven’t just signed your marriage away ... in an hour or so, your deed of ownership will be passed on to a new mistress, and who knows what’ll become of you then.” Miles stammered something, and tested his bonds, about to make some feeble protest as the extremity of his fate began to dawn on him, but was swiftly gagged with subliminal pleasure by Li, who then turned his head toward his wife, while he mumbled pathetically through it.

“ ... plenty of time to have you enjoy your farewell party though ... so fitting that you won’t enjoy it as much as the rest of us though.” Miles watched as the cunt he’d once so chauvinistically assumed was his property, then foolishly neglected, was lifted and spread high for inspection, as a smiling Susie led Bennett to it on his leash.

“Fuck me Bennett ... fuck me hard ... I want to feel the warmth of the seed I now own, and you’ll not get a second chance.” Though Bennett mounted the bed to perform a liberal duty, Susie maintained her firm grip of the leash, having both he and the excited feminine audience who crammed into the room, know he was eternally under the control of womanhood; the feel of it reassuring Bennett ... and exciting him to a task he knew he’d be punished for later. Susie’s curt smile had Miles begin to erect again, unable to kerb the submissive pleasure which had led him to his fate, the absolute control by femininity that he was now rewarded with, lushly apparent as he squirmed against the straps of the chair, and Li’s contempt for the exquisite shame he felt, had her make sure he had the full benefit of his humiliation.

“See him rise ladies ... he wants to see his wife fucked ... and he’l see more than that.” She exchanged smiles with prudence, and as Miles’ erection stiffened under the sneering eyes of his contemptuous audience, Barker’s hanging member did likewise as Prudence led him to the bed. Miles gawped and grunted through the gag, as Li sauntered across and took Bennett’s leash from her daughter, Susie slipping out of her dress and laying on the bed next to Myra, her smile at Miles, oozing spiteful contentment. Prudence’s cynical laughter was echoed by all except Miles, as Barker boned rigid at the slickly lubricated cunt in heated arousal which gaped before him.

“There ... I told you you’d not miss out, you’ll earn a whipping, along with Bennett ... and I know Li will be more than happy to oblige you with it, once Miles has been disposed of.” Thelma had been thoroughly enjoying the spectacle too, and distracted Miles’ agonised but excited focus for just a moment, tapping on the dormer window.

“Not long now Miles, you’ll soon know the bliss of perpetual slavery ... and how you’ve earned it.” His gruntings through the gag were greeted with the scorn he deserved, as his eyes took in the now clearly defined shape of a sleek and luxurious yacht, making graceful progress toward the quay below. His distraction was soon ended by the shuffling of the two leashed slaves, and the drawing back of the thighs of the two women who’d seen to his downfall, the slave’s ball sacks and erect cocks quivering, as their leash mistresses confirmed just who was in control. The audience of women jockeyed excitedly to get a good view of the lewd performance, as Prudence gave her order for it to commence with a curt smile.

“Down you go boys, do your duty.” Miles watched, exasperated, as the two cocks went down, and their bulging heads were accepted by the slick warmth of aroused labia, the necessity for foreplay dispensed with by the sexual excitement achieved at his expense. The bodies of both males shuddered with the blissful intensity of being held to a duty that neither had been allowed since ceding to the yoke of feminine dominance, the tensions applied to their leashes reminding them of their status, and the promise of the whip for their indiscretions ensuring they thrust lustily, their vigour in achieving the surrender of their seed, enhanced by the sneering contempt of their audience at their animal actions.

That vigour was sweetly appreciated by both Myra and Susie, no need to exaggerate the sighs and moaning that both readily emitted, as the two copulation starved males raced their balls toward the emissions that would earn them a thorough whipping, and as though not stimulated enough, Li made sure those blissful emissions would be plentiful as she watched her daughter and Myra tense their legs high and moan into the ecstasy of orgasm.

“The first to come will whipped first ... we’ll see your submissions now!” Miles felt the full fervour of sadistic spite and delight at his obvious jealousy, as the eyes of the watching women flicked between the performance and his anguished face, observing the pleasure of his wife and Mistress ... fucked vigorously before his eyes while he struggled feebly against the chair’s straps, but his erection standing high in illustrating his own perversely masochistic pleasure in it.

With the audience of women now baying in a rhythmic chant, Bennett, so fresh to the exquisite pleasures of being dominated, and already primed deliciously by the humiliation of his public introduction to it, was the first to show his weakness and desire for that whip. With his mind locked beyond any wish for freedom from the enslavement he’d brought upon himself, he unleashed his seed in utter surrender to it, his ectasy sublime in knowing it had earned him the initial and fresh ire of the cut of Li’s whip. Myra’s cunt embraced his thrusting erection as she indulged her own ecstasy, and the soulful groan he made as his cock surrendered to it, the cynical applause of his feminine audience, and Li’s tensioning of his leash in reminding him that he was owned, ensuring his delirious spurts would be thorough indeed.

Barker followed his fellow slave’s example almost instantaneously; his own journey to this point had been so submissively fulfilling, and the mistress who’d chosen him to serve her laughed contemptuously and pulled hard on his leash, as he groaned wistfully in serving the beautifully dominant Susie in a way he’d never had dreamed he could, his cock bolting its seed wantonly into the warmth of her slick cunt, the divine pleasure of it, all consuming as he jerked and slipped in the jets of semen. His Mistress’s taut grip on the leash, conveying the assurance that he’d be deservedly punished for his lewd deed ... and not just by Li; his own mistress perpetuating the acutely erotic pleasure of his plentiful delivery, which had his audience increase their sadistic and sarcastic laughter.

“Second best Barker! ... not good enough ... I’ll have you feel my thoughts on that too!” The promise of further humiliation granted the two slaves, paled into insignificance in comparison to that felt by Miles, on watching the thrusting cocks slip in the ecstatic lubrication of their deliveries, the shafts of both, glistening with semen with the lust of their strokes in eagerness to know Li’s ire with the whip ... the evidence of their devotion to that duty, dribbling down to sooth the clenching and dilating puckers of their sated mounts. But the spite of the women was soon to see his mental humiliation replaced with a more physical, and visually pleasing retribution for his foolish deception, Thelma and Ruby distracting his pained vision toward the dormer window, as the two slaves were allowed to sag on their leashes, spent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.