Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Why can’t I look away from these girls? What makes it feel like I know them? I was still a virgin and didn’t have any sperm when they had to have been born.

Tatyana’s baby let out a piercing cry that snapped me back into the real world from where I had gone.

Anja took pity on me when she said, “Nika and Sonya have both grown at lot since last you met, yes?”

Wow! The two little girls from so long ago were grown up now!

Nika came up to give me a smoldering kiss on the lips before whispering, “Both of us want to have you be our first lover. I just turned seventeen and Russia has declared me an adult. I am free from laws in U.S. that would be used against you for being my lover. Sonya is eighteen now, almost nineteen.”

Knowing what Nika was telling me, Anja said they had managed to get rooms at a hotel a few blocks away. As long as I did not mind it, the girls wanted to stay with me while I was here. They would still be training while I was working and back here in the evenings. It was a sort of Christmas present to me.

Sounds like a plan to me. I wonder if Paul will mind if I bring a guest or two when he invites me to Christmas at his home. Both girls could easily pass for twelve or thirteen when compared to his girls.

All of us headed up to my room so that Tatyana could change her baby. The four of them caught me up on what had been going on with them since we last met.

It turns out that Sasha had four kids now between two and seven. She had stayed back with the team since they had a lot of younger kids that were not as focused on their training as Nika and Sonya had been. The rest of the team I had met before were now on other teams going around training the younger gymnasts like Tatyana and Sasha were doing. A few were training exclusively for the Olympics. Those with them now were a mix of some teenaged boys, teenaged girls and seven girls between ten and twelve. All of them had real talent, things had just changed so much in Russia that the old Communist way of doing things was no longer as strong of an influence on the younger kids.

Yeah no more you do as we say or you get to watch us kill your family in front of you.

I told them about Linda, Roberta and Calvin. Tatyana said that she was sure some of the teenaged boys would fire up Linda’s engine. Roberta would not be a problem no matter which way she chose to swing. She was a bit concerned about the right match for Calvin until I told her about his long, skinny dick. Tatyana and Anja both said that they had the perfect girls for him then. Both were seventeen and their hips had not caught up with the rest of their bodies. They loved to fuck, but could not take a dick much bigger around than Calvin, so that was going to be perfect. All of the boys on the team were very well endowed, so they could not even get inside either of the girls she had in mind. All of their team knew it was forbidden to go outside their group for sexual pleasures, with the exception of me or by special permission.

“We will call them to have dinner, yes,” Anja said still sounding every bit as Russian as the day we met.

I am sure it is now just a way for her to hold onto her Russian heritage. I’m sure she can speak English with her accents matching the part of the country where she is training as if she grew up there.

I called the others on their cells to tell them I had some old friends I wanted to meet them. I was sure that they would all enjoy their company at dinner, and after, if they wanted. They knew better than to try to get out of dinner if they didn’t want to pay for theirs out of their own pockets.

A little before the interns were to meet me at the restaurant, I got to meet the gymnasts that were joining us for dinner. I remember hearing their names, but my mind was more on the two hot girls standing next to me whispering in my ears about the things we were going to do tonight in my bed. I have to say that Tatyana knew exactly what she was doing and why she picked each one.

The boys were a no brainer. Both wore very nice shirts that accented their toned muscles and pants tight enough to show they were really well hung.

When I was introduced to the pair of girls here for Calvin I wanted to take them up to my room with Nika and Sonja. They were stunningly beautiful in their semi-formal dresses which showed off their cleavage as well as their long, toned legs. Both looked almost too tall to be gymnasts.

Damn those are some serious Lesbians, I thought when I saw the three girls that had to be for Roberta.

All three were wearing low-cut blue jeans down so low that I got to see the top half inch of their clits when they leaned back to stretch. None of them had much for breasts, but what they had was pushed up as much as possible. That was really fucking hot, but not what told me they were lesbians. The three girls had high and tight haircuts, veins popping out of their arms from a recent work out and an almost sneer I was given when we were introduced. There was no question in my mind that they did not care for my being introduced to them.

When the three interns came down, Calvin went pale.

I leaned over to whisper in his ear, “Both of the girls are seventeen and are considered adults in Russia. The police could try to do something, but they would have a hard time getting anything to stick. They are both above the age of consent in this state. Katie would have you released in hours with the city begging you not to sue the shit out of them. I’m really close friends with their coaches and they would never do anything which could cause a major international incident. They are looking for some company to take care of their unique needs for the next few days, if you are interested.”

As we waited for the restaurant to get a table big enough for all of us, I got to catch up more with Tatyana and Anja.

It was not long after I met them that the Russian government really cut way back on their funding to do training abroad. They had to go home and stay for nearly a year as they made petitions, bribed those who needed bribes and tried all sort of ways to get funding increased. Everything was funded again until right after the next Olympic trials. None of the girls on her team had qualified.

Tatyana explained that it had nothing to do with the skill of her gymnasts. The old school Russians wanted only gymnasts from well-known male trainers to compete. It did not matter that girls from Tatyana’s team outscored the mainstream Russian gymnasts nine times out of ten in every event during the Olympic trials. All of her funding was pulled back and she was ordered to disband. It was a very low period on her life and her children were the result of her attempts to find comfort.

“I was sure my life was now to be mother and wife to my lover,” Tatyana said sadly. “After my second baby was born, a man came to my home to ask if I still wanted to train gymnasts abroad as I had been doing with Anja and Sasha. He told me the only catch was that there would be boys on my team now.”

When Tatyana’s baby demanded her attention, Anja told us, “He is one very strange man with large bank accounts. We train girls and boys as hard as before, but have no pressure of Mother Russia to make gymnasts only be for Olympics. Man explained that our team was to show world best gymnasts Russia has and not those politicians say compete in front of the world’s cameras. He explained we work for him by wearing clothes from people who pay him. Clothes we wear tonight for dinner are from expensive dress maker who wants to sell in store here.”

Well that makes sense. This man makes a ton off having the girls travel the world showing off whatever he sends them. Athletic gear is a huge market.

Nika leaned over to say, “Joe, he truly provides us everything we wear or use, including menstrual products.”

“Even our Vodka is now a private label he arranges to be shipped to hotels where we are staying. In exchange for there being no costs to the bar for the Vodka, they look the other way when our team is sharing a bottle,” Sonya told us. “One of the bartenders told me that if the customer pays in cash for a drink made with our Vodka that he pockets it all. On one busy night he took home over two thousand Euros just from the Vodka sales. It is never sold to stores. They must contact man who funds us to place orders.”

That kicked off a fifteen minute long debate between Linda and Anja about why she was letting young kids drink Vodka.

Praise the gods of peace for getting our tables ready! I never would have suspected Linda was a practicing Southern Baptist.

Having two buff male gymnasts on either side of Linda quickly put an end to her discussing the way her church viewed the drinking of alcohol.

I wonder if I should tease her about what the Baptists say regarding sex out of marriage.

All three of the interns seemed to really enjoy getting to know the gymnasts Tatyana had invited to dinner. Roberta was the first to suggest to the butch girls that they get a few bottles of Vodka to bring upstairs to her suite. They could “let their hair down” without being hit on by every swinging dick and drunk bimbo in the bar.

I wonder what was going on under the table between them during dinner. Roberta looks ready to cum.

Linda decided that it was only proper for the boys to escort her up to her suite to make sure she got there safely.

Calvin still looked pale as he asked Tatyana if it was ok for the two girls to be in his room with him for a while. He really enjoyed talking with them over dinner and it was still early. She said something in Russian to the girls before they pretty much dragged Calvin out of the restaurant.

“The morning shall tell us how well we matched your team to ours. I expect your team to have difficulty awakening in the morning,” Anja said with a smile.

Tatyana got us two bottles of their Vodka and we headed back up to my suite again.

We spent a couple of hours drinking as we caught up on things that happened in our lives since that time back in Florida. I had all of them rolling as I told them about how Gordo had screwed himself at the company because of his greed, leaving out all of the bad shit that happened afterwards. All of them teased me mercilessly about what happened with Sally Mae on the farm. Anja made sure to tell me I was too old now to have any chance of learning about keeping my balance.

Around ten Anja and Tatyana said they had to head back down to their rooms to make sure the younger kids had not killed Sasha. They would see the Sonya and Nika in the morning at breakfast.

I know what I want to do now, but what do they really want to do?

When we ran out of things to talk about around eleven I was at a complete loss as to how to move things forward. The times I had two girls wanting to play around with me, they gave clues and hints as to their interests in what we did, and when. Nika and Sonya were not giving me any of those signs. I knew that if I started kissing one that the other could get pissed off because they had decided she was the first. Not having any answer, I asked them what they were going to wear to bed tonight.

“Same thing we wore the last time we slept with you Joe,” Nika said jokingly.

Finally.

“In that case I need to go change my clothes,” I kidded back.

All three of us moved in the bedroom and I was reminded about how adept these girls were at getting out of their clothes. Before I had my shoes off, they were completely naked. They folded their clothes neatly and had them on the dresser in the time it took me to pull my shirt over my head. Both of them came over to help me finish stripping.

Nika dropped to her knees and had my dick in her mouth before I noticed her moving.

She may not have fucked a guy before, but she has sucked more than enough dick to be an expert at blowjobs. I’m already just about to cum.

A few more strokes and a lick over the head of my dick had me pumping a load down her throat. When she had all the sperm out of me she excused herself to the bathroom. Sonya quickly moved in front of me to pull me down into a hot French kiss.

We made out for a few minutes before she pulled back to say, “I am still learning how to use my mouth on a man to make him blow in only a few minutes. Nika is going to help teach me when she gets back. We do both want to have you be the first man inside us, just not tonight. A lot of sad things have happened to us since you last held us in your arms. It made us feel so safe and we really need that tonight. Sasha said that we still needed to take care of you so you weren’t hard all night long.”

“Well if we have to wait, I might as well go down on you now then. It is not fair to you to be left to your own fingers to get to sleep,” I told her as we moved over to the bad.

I am not sure what she was expecting me to do to her when I moved up between her legs.

Ok that was not the smartest move Joe. One twist of her hips and she will have you inside her.

Damn it was hard to resist the urge to fuck her right then and there. I had laid on top of her to start kissing down her body without even thinking about it first. My hard dick pushed right against her soaked, hot pussy as we both let out a sigh at the sensations. I only barely managed to start on my journey downward to her firm tits. Flicking my tongue over her hard left nipple had her lifting us both up off the bed with her legs.

Now we are in business!

Her response was so strong I lost all track of time as I licked, bit and sucked on both of her nipples as she moaned out for more. Nika had come back at some point and was now there watching the action. Poor Sonya was about to go crazy by the time I kissed my way down to her clit. I was not ready for the strong smell of her pussy juices or their tangy flavor. I had not smelled a thing until my tongue opened up her nether lips. My memory had faded enough that I forgot it was best not to sexually tease a gymnast woman. She wanted to cum right then. Effortlessly she pulled my head up over her clit and locked it in place with her thighs. She did not let me loose until I made her cum hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.