Staying With Family on Christmas - Cover

Staying With Family on Christmas

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: When Cheryl comes home for Christmas with her family she has to reluctantly share her bedroom with her brother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

I was home on holiday break from College visiting along with an assortment of other relatives. My parents had worked out bed assignments so after mom told me who my roommate would be for five days I objected. “Okay”, my mother conceded, “maybe it’s not the best sleeping arrangements in the world but we don’t have a choice. With so many people coming you and your brother are going to have to share a room.”

“But Mom! There is only one bed in my room! You mean that he will be in my bed with me!?”

She looked at me exasperated “No, of course not, he’ll have a sleeping bag on the floor.”

“But ----”

“Listen girl, its either him or your two cousins. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind getting you alone behind closed doors again.” The last time my father’s family came to visit over the 4th of July my twin cousins spent most of the time trying to seduce me. They had me cornered in my room one night and were trying hard to get me to fuck them. They stopped short of physical force but it took me forever to get them out of my room. They only left because I convinced them I was on my period and wouldn’t fuck anybody just then. The next day I told my mom what happened and she made sure they stayed away from me for the rest of the visit. Now they were coming back and I knew they would be pestering me again. Mom continued “With your brother there, they will probably leave you alone.”

Score one for logic. “Okay, but it’s twisted mom, perverse, and I want you to know he can stay only under protest.”

“It’s only perverse in your mind girl, nobody is going to wonder what the hell you two are doing behind closed doors. It won’t be the first time you and your brother shared sleeping quarters.”

“Maybe not but the last time we did I didn’t have tits and he wasn’t old enough to get a boner.”

Shaun marched into my room with a big smile and a monster smug attitude. “Hey Cheryl, it’s you and me Babe!” He threw his rolled up sleeping bag onto my bed then glanced around for floor space.

I tried to freeze him with my glare but didn’t succeed, he was still moving when I reluctantly pointed to a corner and told him “Over there, and don’t even think you are going to change clothes in here and you’ll be gone when I change too.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever.”

I sneaked from the family reunion about 10 that night and found quiet solitude in my room. I was tucked in nicely texting a friend when Shaun threw open the door to come in. Over his shoulder I could see my twin cousins straining to look into my room. Two identical sets of eyes locked onto me and flickered up and down the form of my body under the blankets. I scowled “Shut the damn door Shaun!” My brother tossed a quick goodnight to the spectators in the hall then closed the bedroom door. God, it was going to be the longest five days in my life. How in hell was I going to stay out of Frick and Frack’s space so long?

My brother must have forgotten the rules because he stood in the corner and stripped to his briefs then crawled into his bed sack. I didn’t want to, I didn’t mean to, but I watched as he bared his body. He is 16 months behind me in age but in the last couple of years he had grown to be six inches taller and outweighed me by 50 pounds or so. He had his back to me so my view was of his broad shoulders and back which angled as a V to his 32 inch waist. The form of his butt under the snug briefs looked solid and muscular. His long defined legs were adorned by a thin layer of light brown hair. When he turned to kneel down to the sleeping bag I caught a quick glimpse of the outline of his works. The shape and size of the bulge in his shorts smacked me in the head with the realization that Shaun had become a fully matured man. As he turned off the light I knew I would never be able to call him my ‘little’ brother anymore.

After the light was out he sent across the room “Good night Cheryl.” When I heard the tone of the words I cringed with embarrassment, he must have known I was eyeballing him while he stripped.

I had a restless night. I had a hell of a time clearing my mind, it took forever before I managed to sleep. It was my brother that caused me to lay awake so long. I couldn’t get the image of his tight, sculpted body out of my mind. Shaun played sports in school but I didn’t think all that exercise could shape him that well. Genetics had to be a factor too, our father had been an NFL running back for nine years. Whatever the cause, I couldn’t get over the fact that my younger brother was hot. Once that thought was established firmly in my head I started thinking about his girlfriends. He had dated a few girls then settled into a longer relationship with Bridget. Hmmm, I wondered how much Bridget enjoyed being up close and familiar with Shaun’s body.

The next morning I roused to find my brother lying on his back staring at the ceiling. “Hey” I greeted him.

He turned his head “Hey back.”

“How did you sleep?”

Shaun grimaced “I didn’t, this floor is too fucking hard but I didn’t want to get up and find any blankets to put under me. I didn’t think this would be different than camping but it is. At least the ground has some give, the floor doesn’t.”

“Well, I’m getting up while it’s still early and nobody is up yet. If you want you can come up here and try to sleep for a while”

“Then where are you going?”

“I want to be up and dressed before the two lechers find me.”

Shaun smiled “Yeah, they were telling me last night how they want to tag team screw you. I’ll help keep them away from you but I can’t be there 24/7.”

“Thanks, come on.”

My brother threw open the sleeping bag then sprinted across the space and laid on the bed beside me. I stole another surreptitious look at him then drew the blanket over him and got up. He closed his eyes for rest while I began my day. I decided I could change with him there so I dropped my night gown and slipped on a pair of loose fitting house pants and a t-shirt. When I turned to leave I checked Shaun again. He had been watching me. I felt a flash of hot irritation but it quickly cooled when I remembered I had seen him only in briefs so I guess him seeing me in panties was about the same level of exposure and since I had my back to him he didn’t see my tits.

The day passed and I managed to stay out of my cousins’ reach. Shaun was there to keep them busy so I was able to relax and enjoy the family as we prepared for the holiday. That night Shaun was the first to slip away, twenty minutes later I said good night and followed. When I went to my room the adjoining bathroom door was closed and I heard water flowing, my brother was taking a shower. I had to piss like crazy but I didn’t want to go to the hallway bathroom because the twins were in the house somewhere, lurking, lusting after me. I eased open the door and peeked through, my brother was behind the steamed glass shower door so I knew he wouldn’t see me so I went in to pee. I dropped my panties and sat.

As I flowed into the toilet I could see Shaun profiled though the frosted glass. As he moved around, stepping in a circle under the stream I caught fuzzy glimpses of his body. He was facing the glass when he stepped close enough I had a clearer view of him. My eyes focused immediately on the junction of his legs. The dark patch of pubic hair was prominent but even more intriguing was the outline of his cock. I couldn’t judge how round it was but it was long enough to cover his nuts and then some. I stared at my well hung brother just long enough to feel depraved then averted my eyes, wiped my pussy then fled the room. I didn’t flush because I didn’t want him to know I was there.

He came into the room wearing pajama pants, no shirt and went to the sleeping bag. Earlier he had found a foam pad in the garage and put it on the floor but when he laid down he grumbled, “Fuck, this is still hard.”

“Maybe you can put more blankets down, that might help” I offered.

“I don’t think so, they would just bunch up under me then I would be lying on lumps.”

I turned off the light and we were quiet but I could hear Shaun scuffling around trying to get comfortable. After about twenty-five minutes of listening to his frustration I felt sorry for him and made him an offer, “Hey, come on up here, you can sleep on my bed.”

“Where are you going to sleep?”

“Right here, but I’ll be under the blankets, you can be on top.”

I heard the tease in his voice when he asked “On top of you?”

“Kiss my ass, now you sound like those two degenerates.”

Shaun crawled over me and laid down beside me, on top of the blankets. I rolled away from him as he said “Ah man, this is so much better.” It took less than a couple of minutes for his breathing to even out to deep sleep mode.

I drifted in that zone between awake and REM. I knew I was resting but I also knew I wasn’t’ sleeping. Every once in a while I would open my eyes and check my clock, surprised that time was actually passing. Gradually I realized why I wasn’t sound asleep. I was too aware of my brother lying beside me. No, not my brother, somehow my brother became misplaced and I felt a man, a male member of my species on my bed and my internal workings were reacting to him. My entire body was warming, my pulse was quickening, the temperature under my blankets was rising. I rolled over to look at Shaun. He was on his back, arms set at angles over his head. I checked his peaceful face then allowed my curiosity to take in the rest of him. His deep broad muscular chest was bare and I noted the cloud of hair sprouting dead center between his nipples. My eyes drifted further down to the pajama pants where his boner was revealed.

His Boner! My brother had a long fucking hard-on poking up from the pee slot in his pjs, it was too large to stand straight so it was angled toward his chest. When I saw his unconcealed arousal I stopped breathing, my heart shook and my cunt shivered with a sexual thrill. I flopped back to my side away from him ashamed of the feelings that were rattling my nerve endings. I was too warm so I pulled the blanket off my leg, baring it from thigh to toes so the night air would keep me cooler. The vision of his hard-on was etched into my eyes. I’d seen several stiff cocks in my life and I’ll be damned if his wasn’t among the more appealing. He had a handsome erection!

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t keep my imagination from focusing on Shaun. The longer I lay there the wickeder my thoughts became. Would that thing feel as good as it looked? How would it feel sliding in and out of me? Were his balls as entrancing as his cock? I hadn’t seen them clearly, would he wake if I tried to look at them? How much cum could he unload when he got off? Could he make me get off? I wondered if I should ask Bridget those questions but quickly decided that would be unwise. I self-consciously slipped a hand into my panties and massaged my cunt while those questions spun endlessly through my mind. After a few minutes of soft abuse my body gave in to the attention and I climaxed, keeping my mouth closed to mute my moans of satisfaction, trying to keep my body motionless. As my eyes closed for the final time that night I still had a vision of my brothers arousal shadowed on the insides of my eyelids. I focused on that vision until my libido finally gave up and let me sleep.

Shaun was gone when I awoke that morning. I stirred around lazily then roused to shower. After preparing for the day I picked up the excess clothing lying around thinking I should put it in the laundry hamper. When I grabbed my brothers flannel pajama pants they came up in a ball, didn’t fall loose and open. When I studied the wad of material I realized that they were bunched up and glued together by dried cum. Shaun had ejaculated and his pants had soaked up the discharge. I felt myself burn red in the cheeks and hurriedly threw the pjs into the hamper. My brother had jacked off in my bed? With me lying beside him? That was exactly the kind of nightmare I tried to tell my mother I might have to live through, my entire body shivered with revulsion. All the erotic curiosity I’d felt, the feelings I had as I masturbated with him on my bed vanished in the face of the physical evidence of my brother’s act.

The day passed, most of the time I was with my mother, grandmother and aunt shopping and getting excited for the next day which was the main event. Gifts would be shared, food cooked and consumed then our home team was taking on their greatest rivals. I gave little thought to what I had discovered that morning.

A little.

Some.

But not much.

By bedtime that night I was over my shock at discovering my brother had beat off next to me so I had little difficulty with the prospect of sharing my bed with him again. Shaun was sitting on the floor with his laptop over his crossed legs when I came into my room. He was wearing another set of sleepwear and I knew why, the first set was wadded into a sticky ball in the hamper. He looked up “Hey.”

“Hey back, what you doing?”

“Checking Facebook, waiting for you.”

“Me? Why?”

“Cause the twins asked me again to set them up with you. They want me to convince you to screw them as a present. Man, those two are rabid for your bod.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.