The Wedding - Cover

The Wedding

Copyright© 2018 by Anvil

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fan mail fantasy involving annatartywife on her wedding day

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex  

It was finally here. A day many thought would never come, including me. The day of my wedding.

I’ve had more than my fair share of cock over the years which led many to believe that there was no way I could settle down but my soon to be husband, Mike, had managed to tame my ways. Since I’d met him just over a year ago his was the only cock I’d had. He was a great fuck who loved me to talk about my slutty past while he fucked me with his lovely cock. In fact, the dirtier my stories, the harder he fucked me.

One last glance in the mirror confirmed that I was just about ready. I looked hot without being slutty – just as bride should be. I had white stockings on and a tiny pair of white panties that barely covered my freshly shaven pussy. Just how Mike liked it and something he was going to enjoy later that evening.

I’d carefully vetted the guest list to ensure there was no chance of accidently inviting an old fuck of mine. When you’ve had a much fun as I’ve had there was always a slim chance but I’d gone over the list with a fine tooth comb and no names rang a bell – but then again I didn’t always get names!

The ceremony and reception went without a hitch and everyone seemed to be having a good time as me and my husband tried to meet as many guests as possible. All was well until Mike introduced me to his Auntie Clare. Someone who I’d met just once before and had recently divorced. She’d brought her new partner along. Clare was a very attractive fifty something and according to my husband had had numerous affairs during her marriage. Her partner was at the bar so Clare promised to introduce us later on.

A couple of hours later Clare tapped me on the shoulder and this time insisted I meet her partner.

“Anna – meet Jim”, Clare said. As I turned round to greet Jim, the reality struck me.

Jim had fucked me. For several months prior to meeting my husband but nevertheless he’d still fucked me. And very well.

“Hello Anna”, he said without batting an eyelid.

“Hello Jim”, I replied attempting to regain my composure.

He kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear “nice to see you again Anna. Remember me and my cock!”

Remember him! I could not forget his cock and still wanked regularly to the memories. I’m sure I blushed but no one seemed to notice apart from maybe Jim. As he spoke to me he gave arse a gentle rub which despite this being my wedding day, my cunt responded very inappropriately.

I broke away suddenly and made some excuse about needing the toilet. I did the need the toilet but not for a piss. I rushed into the toilet and into a cubicle. Thankfully the toilet was empty as I sat down and hitched up my skirt. My cunt was sopping as I inserted 2 then 3 fingers and frantically rubbed myself to a small climax. God I needed that. I sat there for a few minutes trying to compose myself before re-joining the wedding. I was going to avoid Jim the best I could not because there was any way he was going to try anything but just to avoid my embarrassment.

As the wedding continued I relaxed and started to enjoy myself. Mike and I had the first dance and I had successfully avoided Jim. I then decided it was time to touch up my make up so I made my excuses and proceeded to walk back to my hotel room.

“Trying to ignore me” a voice said from behind me. Fuck, it was Jim.

“No I stammered”

“Doesn’t look like it to me. Looks like you’re worried you can’t control yourself”

He always was an arrogant bastard.

“Fuck off and don’t flatter yourself”, I said just as I got outside my hotel room.

“That’s not nice language for a bride on her wedding day”, he said smiling.

“Thought you might be thinking about this” as he proceeded to release his cock from his trousers.

My jaw dropped open – partly from the fact he’d just exposed himself to me and partly due the magnificent sight before me.

I managed to open the door of the room and I attempted to shut it behind me before Jim could get in, but I wasn’t quick enough.

Jim had his back to the door and with one hand on his cock said “tell me you don’t want this”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.