The World's First Futa - Futa's Wild Day - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Wild Day

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Futa's First Teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Futa's First Teacher - Becky, the World's First Futa, has one wild day when she attends college for the first time since her transformation!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

April 17th, 2047

My young wife, only twenty-three years old compared to my forty-eight, sucked on my futa-dick with such hunger. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such love in them. Her strawberry-blonde hair fell about her fair cheeks, rosy with her excitement. She wiggled her ass, clad in her tight skirt and pointed at the watching studio audience.

I could feel the excitement bursting through the audience. I couldn’t see them thanks to the studio lights shining down on me, but I could sense them, hear them murmur. My breasts rose and fell in my blouse and blazer. I whimpered, pleasure escaping my lips as my wife relieved the tension telling my life story gave.

I was the world’s first futa. Nearly thirty years ago, when I was eighteen, my clit grew into a dick. It changed my life. It capitulated me to such heights of fame that the entire world was watching this talk show streamed over the internet that celebrated my forty-eighth birthday. It was so intoxicating.

“Sharron,” I whimpered, stroking my pregnant wife’s hair. I loved her so much. It took me so long to finally find a woman to love, but I did. I stared into those blue, familiar eyes, so lost in them as they sparkled up at me. “I’m going to cum.”

“Yes,” Adelia Tash, the gorgeous talk show host, moaned beside me. Her caramel-hued thighs rubbing together, her nipples poking at her bra. “I never get tired of watching you cum, Becky.”

I grinned at her, my eyes fluttering. I needed this so badly. Telling my life story was such a turn on, recounting all my sexual exploits. We were in the two minute commercial break, giving me a chance to relieve my tension.

My pussy clenched as Sharron rammed two of her fingers into my depths, stirring them up to a hot froth. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest as I enjoyed this so much. The pleasure rippled through me, making me squirm and moan. My ovaries tightened and tensed as my naughty wife sucked as hard as she could.

“Sharron! Yes!” I gasped as my orgasm exploded through me.

The studio audience whooped in delight. I heard women and my futa-daughters cheering in delight. Drunken euphoria washed through me as I pumped blast after blast of jizz into my wife’s hungry mouth. She gulped them down, her eyes sparkling as she stared up at me.

“Isn’t that a lovely sight?” Adelia asked the studio audience. “Such love in President Woodward’s eyes.”

“Such love!” a woman screamed. “I would love you so hard, Madam President!”

Other women whooped and cheered.

“Thirty seconds,” the male producer said. Every member of the crew was a man. Women had trouble controlling themselves around me unless they’d been exposed to me and my futa-cum enough.

I’d enjoyed Adelia many times over the years as she interviewed me, letting her adjust, mostly, to my presence. We even had a daughter together named Topenga who was starting her first year at college in the fall.

My breasts heaved in my top as Sharron pulled her mouth, full of my cum, off my dick. She moved up my body and planted a salty kiss on my lips. Her tongue shoveled my own spunk into my mouth. I whimpered, enjoying every moment.

So did the audience as they ooooohhhhheeeed and clapped.

Sharron broke the kiss, her small breasts rising in her blouse. “You’re doing amazing honey.”

“Thanks,” I breathed.

“Fifteen seconds,” the producer said, his hands motioning to my wife to get off stage.

She gave a quick wave to the studio audience, who cheered and clapped for her, then a friendly smile to me before she sauntered off the stage to watch from the side. I couldn’t help but watch the sway of her ass in her skirt. Shivering, I smoothed my own skirt as I collected myself.

Adelia landed over and licked at my chin up to my lips. “Just a little cum,” she purred as she leaned back. “Got it. Now you’re perfect.”

I smiled at her as the producer said, “And we’re live in five, four, three...” Then he mouthed: two, one.

The red lights on the three cameras filming us came on.

“Well, I am sure you are all still stewing in delight after hearing President Woodward talk about that first night when she became a futa. It was so interesting hearing the shock of growing a dick after losing her virginity to her then-boyfriend Kurt Albertson. And let’s not forget that naughty fun that happened afterward with his mother and step-sister.”

I smiled, remembering my first threesome with a mother and her step-daughter. It definitely wasn’t the last.

“But it left Becky reeling from the shock. She was the world’s first futa. Before, they existed only in the imagination of Japanese hentai artist and those inspired by their wicked works.” Adelia looked at me. “So you walked home, had sex with a random stranger—”

“Melany Atkinson,” I nodded, my clit tingling.

“And now and were trying to process what happened to you? What went through your mind when you got home?”

“I was just so confused,” I said, my cock chubbing again in my skirt. I didn’t have my panties any longer to constrain it. My wife had walked off with those, naughty minx. “I couldn’t understand how this happened, or why Janice, Mrs. Albertson, and Melany all acted like such, well, sluts for me. Just coming near me turned them into such horny vixens they had to fuck me.”

“You screwed Melany right there against her car on the evening street,” Adelia added.

I nodded my head. “I don’t know if anyone saw us, but I was freaked out afterward. You have to remember, I was a virgin that finally had sex with her high school boyfriend. I had waited three years of dating before I surrendered to him. And then ... then it happened. I became a futa. Suddenly, I had sex with three women and loved it. I fled to my parent’s house nearby, glad they were out of town for the weekend, just so I could try to understand it.”

“I supposed you did a lot of thinking,” Adelia said, giving me a supportive grin with those lush lips. Her mixed race heritage gave her such an exotic look.

“Yeah,” I said. “And a lot of masturbation.”

Adelia’s laugh was rich and melodic, the studio audience joining her. “I bet.”

“But through it all, I was dreading Monday. My first day back to Seattle University. I had broken up with my boyfriend, grown a dick, and was afraid I’d start an orgy just by showing up. None of my panties felt comfortable to wear, but I forced my cock into them anyways. Then I wore the baggiest clothes I had. I wanted to be as unsexy as possible.”

I shivered, remembering that trepidation I felt nearly thirty years ago like it just happened...


October 1st, 2017

I hoped so badly that my gray, baggy sweatpants and my loose, dark-blue sweatshirt would keep anyone from noticing my new futa-cock as I approached my college. I had my blonde hair tied back in the simplest ponytail possible. I looked like I spent the weekend binging Netflix.

Which I had when I wasn’t masturbating my dick to every cute girl that appeared on screen. Guys did nothing for me now.

My stomach twisted as I faced the University of Washington. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart screaming in my chest as I joined the other students streaming in. I tried not to get to close to any girls, holding back, clutching my bookbag before me as a protective shield while almost holding it like a child clutching a favorite stuffed animal.

A talisman against driving women wild with ... whatever had happened to me.

I felt everyone kept looking at me as I walked. Girls had these strange, almost considering looks when they noticed me. Some would suddenly turn around, their nostrils flaring, their bodies shuddering. They were just so cute and adorable. I wanted to spring at them.

Instead, I would bolt off the path, cutting over the lawn to a different walkway, getting away from the girl before she lost all control and tried to have sex with me right there on the spot. What if she tried to fuck me with all the students around me?

I would die of embarrassment.

My clit-dick, however, seemed to find it hot. It chubbed up so hard in my panties, throbbing and pulsing as I hurried along. My snatch grew juicier and juicier, aching to be filled by one of Janice’s toys again. It was so hot when she used the dildo and anal beads on me last Friday while I fucked her step-mom up the ass.

That made my dick throb harder. It ached in my panties so badly.

“Hey, Becky,” a male voice said.

I stiffened. Kurt, my now ex-boyfriend, sauntered up to me. The tension racked my body as I stared at his strong form striding to me across the grass lawn, the morning sunlight painting orange highlights in his short, red hair. His blue eyes focused on me like a laser beam. And then I saw his mouth.

He had that friendly smile he usually did and all the stress melted out of me. He didn’t hate me. I never wanted to hurt him. And it looked like he had no idea I screwed his married mother.

“Hey, Kurt.”

“So...” he said, glancing at my attire. “Still a ... futa... ?”

“Still a futa,” I said. It was nice to talk to someone. “And before you ask, I still don’t know why this happened. I have an appointment with Dr. Senior today.”

Mirth danced in his sapphire eyes. “Dr. Senior. There’s a terrible Saturday Night Live sketch found in that name.”

“Yeah,” I said. It felt wonderful to smile again. My dick grew soft as I walked beside him. “But he’s a great doctor.”

“Well, I hope he figures it out,” he said a little too casual.

“Kurt...” A strain entered my voice.

“I know, I know. Don’t get my hopes up.” He sucked in a deep breath. “Well, we’re still friends.”

“Always,” I nodded to him. I chewed on my lip. “So, uh, peeing standing up is certainly interesting.”

“Yeah. Have you made a mess on the toilet bowl yet?”

“It’s ... more complicated than I thought,” I said, cheeks pinking. “But that’s no excuse for a guy not wiping up afterward.” I gave him a hard look.

He just kept smiling. Then he glanced behind us and blinked. “Did you know we’re being followed?”

I glanced and saw a group of girls trailing after us. They looked a little dazed, maybe even a little confused, like they had no idea what was going on, why they were stumbling in this direction. They almost looked like zombies.

Sexy zombies.

“Too much to hope it was my manly presence that caught their attention?” he asked. “You know, considering how Janice acted with you on Friday night.”

“Yeah, and your ... this woman I bumped into walking home.” I couldn’t let Kurt know that I fucked his mom. Friends shouldn’t do that to each other. I think there was some sort of guy code about it. And if I had a cock, maybe I should respect some of that.

“Well, that’s every guy’s dream right there,” Kurt said. “You could ... have some fun.”

“I have class,” I said, my cheeks burning. “Looking to get some action? After you and Janice...”

He groaned. “Janice wouldn’t speak to me all weekend. I think she’s so embarrassed that she fucked me. Which is a shame, because screwing her was hot.”

It was hot watching him fuck his step-sister.

“Well, if you need to get to class, I’ll run some interference,” he said, nodding to the approaching doors. “There’s a bottleneck. I’ll stop them, you dart around the corner and into the girl’s bathroom. Hide out in a stall for a few minutes. They should wander off by then.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Wingman’s job,” he nodded. “Guess if I can’t be your boyfriend, I can be that.”

“Isn’t it the wingman’s job to also make sure the friend is distracted so I can enjoy the girl I want?”

He grinned at me.

I took a deep breath as we approached the doors. I dashed ahead of him. The girls behind us let out a gasp. I darted through the door and, throwing a look behind me, I caught a quick glimpse through the glass of Kurt standing like a wall before the horny coeds, arms thrown out to stop them from immediately following.

Then I was around the corner, racing for the girl’s restroom. It lay just ahead. I set my shoulder and barreled through the door that swung inward. I took two steps and—

Collided with a black-haired girl.

She gasped as I almost planted my face into her cleavage, still hunched over from my football-like maneuver. I squeaked in shock, feeling her breasts through her top before I bounced backward. I stumbled to stay upright.

“Oh, my god,” she gasped, her brown eyes widening as she bumped into the trashcan. It wobbled and creaked as she shook her head. She glared at me. “Excuse me, you...”

Her words trailed off as lust blossomed across her face.

“Oh, no,” I groaned right before she threw herself at me.

Her arms went around my neck, pulling me tight to her. Her mouth locked on mine, her lips so hot. A shudder ran through me. My futa-dick went hard in a flash while molten passion seethed in my cunt, leaking out to stain my panties. My underwear constricted about my poor girl-cock. It ached and throbbed as I kissed the girl with such ignited need.

I had to stop this ... But I couldn’t. She tasted so sweet. Her body felt so nice against mine. Her hands squeezed my rump through my sweatpants, massaging them. Her fingernails bit into them as we shuddered together.

“Bathroom stall,” I panted when I managed to pry my lips off of hers.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she gasped, her face flushed. “Oh, my god, you’re just so sexy! Who are you?”

“Becky,” I groaned. “I think I’m the world’s only futa.”

“Fuuuutaaaa” She said the Japanese word slowly, like she savored the taste of it rolling off her tongue. “Awesome.”

She kissed me again and dragged me towards the nearest stall, arms locked about my neck. Her tongue darted into my mouth, fencing with mine as we crashed into the stall door. It flung inward, not locked, and we entered the isolated area.

I reached behind me, closing it hard. My fingers fumbled along the smooth, cool surface until I found the latch. I twisted it, locking it closed while the girl just moaned into my kiss. Like with the woman last Friday night, I didn’t know her name.

Another stranger. This time a young, nubile coed like me.

“Oh, my god,” the girl moaned, breaking the kiss. “I have never gotten so wet so fast. Just ... Just looking at you turned me on.”

“You didn’t even noticed my cock, did you?” I asked as she stepped back from me and hiked up her jean skirt.

“Cock?” she asked, blinking. Then she stared at my sweatpants. “You have a cock? You’re a guy?”

“No!” I shivered. “I have a pussy, too.”

“No fucking way!” She yanked up her skirt, revealing a skimpy, red thong. “Good, because I’m so wet. I thought you’d eat my pussy or something, but a dick ... I need it in me so badly. What did you do to me?”

“I wish I knew,” I gasped as she pulled her thong to the side exposing the shaved lips of her pussy. A gold ring pierced her labia.

My eyes widened at the sight of it. My poor clit-dick, trapped in my tortuous panties, throbbed, half-bent in the constraining garment. My mouth salivated. Her labia looked so pretty, glistening with her juices.

“Get that dick out and fuck me, futa!” She shuddered. “I need your cum in me so badly! Just flood my cunt with it! Oh, god, I need it. What did you do to me?”

“Sorry,” I moaned, shoving down my sweatpants and revealed my purple panties hugging my girl-dick.

“You look huge!” the girl moaned. Her hand right hand shot out, her left busy holding her thong to the side, and squeezed me. “I need this in me.”

“Just, what’s your name?” I panties as she tried to pull down my panties, my dick’s tip rubbing against the cotton material.

“Katharyn,” she groaned.

She tugged harder. My girl-cock spilled out of my panties and smacked against her wrist. She let out a wanton moan, her brown eyes staring at it. She gasped my dick and slid her hand down my girth to the blonde thatch of hair adoring my pubic mound. She released my dick to explore my vulva. Shivers ran through my body. My girl-dick ached and throbbed as she felt my pussy lips through my silky bush. She caressed me, making me whimper and groan. Such delight surged through me.

Then she groaned, her fingers sliding through my folds to grasp the base of my dick. She pulled me towards her, guiding the tip of my girl-cock to her wet pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down her snatch, brushing the gold ring. It sent a shiver through her body. A moan that echoed through the bathroom stall.

I felt the entrances to her pussy. My own cunt clenched. I groaned, my lusts racing through me. I thrust hard.

“Holy shit, futa!” she gasped as I sank into her, pushing her down onto the toilet seat in the process.

I shuddered, moving down with her, my girl-cock spearing into the depths of her pussy. The toilet seat creaked beneath her as her thighs wrapped around my hips. Her face twisted with rapture, her back arching her cunt clamped down on my shaft.

“So good. You’re huge. You’re filling me up!”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, my hips pumping away all on their own.

Pussy felt incredible. I had almost forgot after the last two days of using my hand. Masturbating held nothing on this silky, wet grip about my dick. So hot. So tight. So wonderful. I drove my dick into her, my snatch clenching every time I buried into her girth.

I shuddered at the friction as I pumped away at her wet depths. I thrust so hard, pressing her against the toilet. She whimpered and groaned, undulating beneath me, loving my girl-dick plunging over and over into her cunt. Her moans sang in my ears as she bucked up into my thrusts.

“Oh, my god, futa, oh my fucking god, this dick! This dick is awesome!”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, unable to say more as the delight of pumping in and out of her pussy washed over me.

“Just keep ramming that cock into me. Oh, my pussy needs this...” She gripped my ass, her fingers squeezing so hard into my rump. “You can cum, right? You’re going to flood my pussy with your spunk, right?”

“Yes!” I moaned, thrusting away. “You’re on the pill, right?”

“The new one!” she moaned.

“Yeah, me, too,” I groaned, pumping faster and faster. I couldn’t get her pregnant. But ... what a shame. Wasn’t that the point of spurting my cum into a woman’s pussy. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head as I thrust away so hard and fast.

“Just cum in me!” she begged over and over. “I need your cum to spurt into me so hard!”

“Yes!” I gasped, my hands squeezing her tits through her t-shirt. They felt so nice even through her bra. Round like mine. I hammered her, the pleasure coursing through my body.

That ache built and built in the depths of my ovaries. That tightness that threatened to consume me. I groaned, the pleasure boiling through me as I thrust away as hard as I could. Such wondrous delight filled me. This aching need to spill into her pussy. To cream her with every ounce of spunk I had washed through me.

I had to baste her pussy with my cum. My ovaries grew tighter. My hips hammered as fast as I could. I kissed her hard on the mouth, squeezing her tits as I plunged over and over into her juicy depths.

She moaned into my mouth. Her pussy spasmed about my dick. Katharyn came on my cock. Her cunt writhed. That hungry hole sucked at my ovaries. I could feel her need as her orgasm surged through her body.

And I answered it.

“Katharyn!” I screamed, breaking her kiss as I buried into her. My futa-cum pumped out of me.

“Yes, yes, yes, futa!” she moaned. “Spill that wondrous seed in me!”

Her pussy writhed about me. The feel of my cum pumping into her depths seemed to have set her off. It increased the pleasure shooting down my dick as her cunt milked my cunt. Her hot flesh massaged my spurting girl-dick, ecstasy surging through me.

It felt so amazing to cum into a girl. It felt so right.

Pleasure buzzed through my body as I groaned through my clenched teeth. The toilet seat creaked as she writhed beneath me. Her thighs locked tight about my hips as we both moaned out our desire through the classroom.

“Futa!” she whimpered. “Oh, I needed that! Your seed ... Your seed is in me!”

“Uh-huh,” I gasped as my pleasure peaked. My eyes fluttered, the final spurt of my cum flooding her pussy. My own cunt stopped spasming. Juices flooded down my thighs. “Wow.”

“Uh-huh,” she groaned. “That was incredible. I loved it!”

“Me, too,” I nodded, my body buzzing from the rapture of my orgasm. It had me trembling and groaning.

Her thighs relaxed and I pulled out of her molten depths. She sat there panting, my cum slowly trickling out of her snatch, coating her labia and her piercing. I shuddered, my dick still aching. But I pulled up my panties, trapping my wet shaft against my stomach. The waistband only came up to my mid shaft, pinning my dick in place.

It wasn’t terribly uncomfortable so I pulled up my sweatpants high enough to cover my dick, my tip rubbing against the fluffy cloth. That sent tingles down to my juicy pussy. I shoved my sweatshirt over it, glancing down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.