A Little Christmas Spirit - Cover

A Little Christmas Spirit

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christmas is a time for giving. The spirit of Christmas depends on buying presents for all your relatives and friends no matter how much it will cost to pay for it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

We left Alice and her best friend Margaret at the Korean Spa getting nice and refreshed for the holidays. They were both hooked on the young and flexible Korean girls to make them feel happy down deep inside where it really mattered.

They had plenty of cold, hard cash in their purses because they worked their tails to the bone taking care of the sex-deprived guys stationed at the nearby military base.

Margaret was her imitative follower and she always did what Alice told her because she wanted to look and act just like her best friend Alice. She used her perfume and sometimes even wore her French undies even though they still had Alice’s scent on them from the night before. Their dog Trixie had a hard time distinguishing between them at those times and naturally assumed it was humping Alice’s soft yielding flanks and not the younger Margret.

Trixie had a fair-sized cock for a dog of his size and Margaret usually got all hot and bothered from his frenzied humping action on her backside when she was down on all fours pretending it was all sort of normal to take a doggie up her dirt-hole like he was some drunken sailor from the base.

Now that they had plenty of money to spend on Christmas presents for their close friends and relatives, the girls were all happy and giggling drinking the leftover Italian wine from the night before. The pair of dark-skinned sailors fortunately didn’t like the dry wine leaving it to the girls to finish off at their leisure. Margaret understood their reaction because she didn’t like it at first either. It was definitely an acquired taste like smoking cigarettes or sucking cock just like Alice had showed her the correct way to do both.

Margaret was so good at sucking cocks that even Alice had to admit her friend’s busy tongue was more skilled than hers. She could get a guy hard as a rock really fast and then immediately stuff it into her waiting snatch to get him off the old fashioned way with her on the bottom and the man on top pounding her pussy into the mattress like she was a target to be filled with his juices right up to the rim.

The Korean girls asked Alice and Margaret if they wanted to go with them to an all expense paid party that would reward each of them with five hundred dollars if they were “Nice” to the male guests in fulfilling their depraved desires. They both decided to go not because of the money because they had all they needed right now but because they got off on the sex with complete strangers that wanted them to do all kinds of new and exciting tricks for the first time.

Alice had extensive experience in the sordid parties which were more like Roman orgies than a modern-day party which was more subdued and less stressful.

No sooner had they entered through the front door when both of the girls found themselves side by side bent over the back of a white leather sofa with their dresses up and their panties down around their ankles taking on a line of party goers seeking to test the tightness of their private parts.

They saw a middle-aged female with huge boobs swinging wildly from side to side down on all fours and taking on at least five men at the same time using her mouth, pussy, ass and nipples for their personal pleasure covering her skin with oodles of creamy spunk that dripped off body with degrading slowness.

The sounds of pleasure that the woman made were animal-like with grunts and groans that would have caused most dicks to swell into full extension and searching for a tight hole to stretch with passion.

The guy on Alice’s back asked almost in a secretive whisper, “Would it be all right for me to switch from your delightful pussy to your back door, sweetie? You look so nice and welcoming back there and I have a real urge to test your tightness.”

In point of fact, Alice was a bit surprised that the man had even taken the time to ask politely when most guys would have just done it figuring she was being paid for her cooperation and they were free to treat her like a complete slut like most of the girls at the party.

She looked over her shoulder and liked what she saw. The guy was young, good-looking and he was smiling with appreciation as he pumped into her feminine folds with his oversized dick.

“Sure thing, Mister, my name is Alice, and this is the first party for me. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I would love taking you all the way up my back door. You can even spank my ass cheeks as hard as you want because I like getting it like that from behind.”

The guy whose name as it turned out was Billy pulled his sloppy cock out of her soaking wet slit and shoved it hard against her sphincter. She was forced to grunt like a slut when he defeated her defender with ease and slid all the way home inside her like they were asshole buddies used to doing it doggie style all the time.

She looked over at her best friend Margaret and saw she had a huge black man on her backside and he was turning her ass cheeks red as a beet with his large palms that made a shameful noise as they slapped her with lots of energy. His dick was in her pussy and his thumbs were hooked inside her anus stretching her for his entry which was the next thing on his agenda. Margaret knew from experience what to expect and she moaned out her anticipation for the back-door entry like a silly school getting it from the behind for the first time.

Alice was caught up in her own deeply felt orgasm as her newest friend deposited a copious load of spunk in her back door with lots of shouts and cries of successful anal copulation. She didn’t want him to withdraw immediately but he was the impetuous kind and he plopped out with a spray of man-juice that reached all the way up to the overhead fan and was hanging down by narrow white threads from the blades.

Alice and Margaret moved into the downstairs recreation room which had a nice fireplace and a big bar at the far end. The walls were line with white and black leather easy chairs and the guests were humping like rabbits in them like the New York City Radio City Rockettes all wearing bottomless outfits that featured a frank display of naked pussy and bare cracks waiting for action.

Alice and Margaret removed their clothing below the waistline but kept their six-inch heels on their feet because it made their ass cheeks stand out sharply with the pressure. They were seated in adjoining chairs and within a matter of moments they were joined by two randy gentlemen looking for a nice warm place to hide their salami as quickly as possible.

Alice’s new friend Billy dropped down on her raised flanks and inserted his oversized cock inside her core forcing her to spurt some female juice on the white leather. They both laughed at her reaction and she wiped the chair with her hanky from her purse to make it more comfortable for both. She watched Margaret take a small Japanese man into her wet and wonderful mouth. Margaret was good at giving out oral sex to all comers and she loved to swallow it all down into her tummy disposing of the evidence the easiest way possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.