North Pole Toy Production Is Rising - Cover

North Pole Toy Production Is Rising

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Newly signed contract with the Elf workers brings increased production to Santa's workshop. Maisie gets deported to the human world because she impedes production with her tempting mouth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Prostitution  

The trio of banished elves from the North Pole were suffering from homesickness because it was getting close to the Holiday Season.

Christmas was a magical time of year to all elves everywhere even those not physically working in Santa’s workshop at the top of the world.

Irene and Doreen were as snug as bugs in a rug servicing the hippie crowd over on North Beach. They even did nightly outcalls all over the city for escort services to make money for returning to the North Pole if they were ever given a reprieve by the central committee of the North Pole Elf Union. They didn’t think they had done anything out of the ordinary for elf workers by bending over for the supervisors or anyone else that wanted a little elf ass to spice up their day. Every worker at the North Pole knew that elves had the right to a little fun just as much as humans and their source of pleasure was right between their legs in their paradise of pussy unfettered by any sense of morals.

Maisie knew both of them were common sluts and that they shared their favors with all sorts of humans hiding their elf kingdom roots. She thought that she was wrongfully banished from the North Pole just for giving out blow jobs to anyone that asked for the favor politely. She wasn’t pregnant like Irene and Doreen and the only person she had spread her legs for was Mister Han the black belt teacher of martial arts to one and all. He had diddled her in all her feminine openings every night and twice on Sunday.

Now she was working for the man because she spoke both Chinese and Spanish and she gave the INS the tools they needed for handling the influx of both groups into the city in numbers never seen before in all of history.

Mister Han had told her before she left his employ that she should always be on her guard against the government workers because their loyalty was really with their own careers.

She thought that was a strange thing to say at the time.

Now, after two months on the job, she saw the wisdom in his words. She sensed that most of the people working around her had their own perspective on the facts in each case and a number of them danced to the tune of their own agendas.

They had given her only a cursory background check and she basically had little if any background, she didn’t have any negative issues to be disclosed. Besides, her boss needed her translation and interpreting skills to handle the stress of booming workload.

Her supervisor was younger than her and she found that to be amusing because she was used to older people telling her what to do. He had just turned thirty and was already divorced with a five-year-old daughter who looked like an elf just like Maisie. Not that Maisie looked like an elf any longer after her operation to change the shape of her ears. The pointed top was now curved normally, and she was able to blend into the general population with little difficulty.

His name was Norman, and he was the first human she had met with the name of Norman. She put it into the search engine, and it popped up with “Norman Rockwell – famous American folk classic painter”. No mention of Norman Johnson Senior supervisor in the San Francisco office of the INS or his marital relationships. She realized she would have to refer to a different source to get further information on Mister Johnson.

He took her with him on his sweeps for illegals all over the city. Of course, most of the patrols were for Hispanic illegals and there was no shortage of them everywhere you went in the recently designated “Sanctuary City”. The sheriff was none too happy about his orders to stand down many times with respect to the criminals among the hordes of illegals moving into the city from below the porous border to the south. No matter how hard the federals were trying to stem the illegal flow of human traffic from Mexico, it was a losing battle because the cartels were well organized, and the economics were in their favor.

Today, they were in the Mission area and they had entered a Spanish speaking church that was reputed to be a hotbed of resistance to INS interference in serving the needs of the community.

As she spoke to the old priest, she noticed he kept looking at her ears and peering into her eyes as if trying to read the story of her past written on her soul. She felt immediately guilty because of repeated carnal pleasures but she had not done anything serious like murder, rape or stealing stuff of high value.

Maisie sensed the priest suspected her of being of non-human origins and was probably being cautious because of the possibility of her coming from the underworld of demons and other creatures too horrible to discuss. She didn’t even like to think about such creatures because her mother told her that her grandmother had been eaten by an Ogre with burning red eyes and a tail with a poisonous stinger on the tip.

She was not quite certain if her mother was telling a story or if it was the actual truth.

Norman told her in his bossy way to “check the annex and see if you find any aliens.” She really didn’t mind his bossy attitude because she missed the guidance of the strict supervisors at the North Pole, but she was fearful of being completely on her own in this strange new world and she felt like an alien herself if the truth be known.

She saw lots of frightened eyes looking at her from the darkened corners and finally came to a room with a bunch of exercise equipment and what looked like a boxing ring in the center. Two burly Hispanic men were standing there watching her approach them and she tried them first in Spanish because she was certain they were from south of the border.

“Hola Amigos!”

They laughed, most likely at her accent and the big one said,

“Como Esta, tu puta, vamos chicka Comprende?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.