Mr. Evans - Cover

Mr. Evans

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Sex Story: Imagine, you are 87 years old and it is literally your last night on Earth - non-negotiable. You have one opportunity to resolve one issue before you die. All of your family and all of your friends are dead. There is only one other person you care about and she is 60 years younger than you and has no idea that you love her. Oh, did I mention the Norse Goddess of Death is involved?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   .

Nurse Gina Thorpe laid the ancient man’s balding head back on the pillow. “There you go, Mr. Evans. Is there anything else I can do for you before I leave?”

Mr.Evans smiled and nodded toward the fireplace.

Gina went over and lit two votive candles. One before a small Ash statue of Wotan and Frigg and another before an Icon of Mother Mary.

“Thank you, I promised Janet before she passed I’d light Mary’s for her every day. I haven’t missed a day in 25 years.”

Gina patted his withered hand. “As long as I’m here you never will. Is there anything else?”

Mr. Evans shuddered as a quiet cough went through him. He stared at her with bright eyes.

Gina handed him a glass a water after the cough settled and he took a sip.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to stay tonight? I don’t mind.”

“No honey, I’ll be all right.” He smiled at her.

“You always look at me as if you’ll never see me again. I’ll be back in the morning.”

“I know. It’s just you’re so pretty and at my age, you never know.”

She kissed him on his liver spotted forehead. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Do you want me to turn the lights out?”

“Yes, please.”


The creak of the threshold board between the kitchen and living room woke the old man. The candle light showed a young woman. One half of her face was fair and beautiful the other was corpse gray with a milky white eye. A dark cloak covered her.

“Welcome to my home, Hel. I would offer you a meal and drink, but I am unable to get up from this bed. Feel free to have what you like though.”

She smiled and brushed a lock of white hair away from her face with a gray hand. “Thank you for your hospitality. I have no need for that, now.”

“Is it time then?”

She glanced around his living room. “I have not been to Midgard for many years. We are mostly forgotten by men. You have not forgotten.” She nodded toward the icon of Mary. “Even when you married that woman who worshiped the god foreign to our people, you remembered. That’s why I came for you personally.” She sat in the rocking chair by the bed. “We have some time yet. The woman who was here earlier, do you love her?”

The old man’s face reddened. “I do.”

Hel reached to him with the hand of a young beautiful woman. “Then take my hand.”


The man sat at the bar and motioned to the bartender. “Beer please.” He turned to the woman beside him. “Hello, I’m Richard.”

“Gina,” she smiled as she looked him over “I’m a nurse. What do you do?”

“I’m a contractor.”

“Oh, what type?”

“Just a contractor.”

“I get it. You work at the base. We get a lot of you guys in here. Are you here for long?”

Richard shook his head. “Just a layover. I have an early morning flight. I just thought I’d have a few drinks and see if anything interesting happens.”

“That’s a pretty necklace.”

Gina fingered the small gold music note. “Thank you. My mother bought it for me when my 8th-grade choir took regionals. I never take it off.”

“That’s sweet.”

Richard cocked his head as a song started. “Let’s dance.”

After the third fast dance, Gina snuggled in as a slow song started. His heartbeat coupled with his gentle stroking of her hair lulled her mind as he crooned a wordless melody in her ear. She turned her face up for a kiss. His soft lips sparked a fire in her when he touched them to hers.

She stared at him.

“What?”

“You’re seducing me.”

Richard nodded. “Yes, I am.”

“What if I don’t want to be seduced?”

“We can discuss that later.” He kissed her.

“OK.”

Holding hands they walked toward the lobby.


Richard pushed Gina against the closed door of the hotel room and kissed her. His tongue explored the inner surfaces of her gums and then sought her tongue. Gina moaned and pulled herself closer to him, hooking her leg around him. He lifted her and moved them to the bed.

She unbuttoned her slacks and pushed them down and struggled to turn over. “I want you now.”

“And I want to see all of you, so help me get the rest of your clothes off.”

Her fingers blurred unbuttoning her shirt and bra as he stripped her shoes and slacks off. As soon as she was nude she flipped over and raised her ass.

Richard seated himself into her with one solid plunge before pulling back and ramming her as hard as he could. Gina howled.

He flipped her over. Capturing her legs, he put them over his shoulders and leaned in. “Look at me.” Richard held the sides of her face and stared into her eyes as he thrust into her. Gina struggled and tried to push Richard away. He spread his elbows and pinned her arms to the bed. He thrust into her in an unrelenting rhythm never blinking as he watched her.

A wail rose from Gina’s lips. She convulsed as an orgasm washed over her. Still, Richard drove into her until she crested three more times. Tears blurred his vision as he came but their eye contact was not broken until he rolled off of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.