Patricia Becomes an Oreo Cream - Cover

Patricia Becomes an Oreo Cream

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Patricia is starting a new job. She wants everything to be perfect. Unfortunately, the subway ride is a bit more stressful than usual and she hopes she can hide her wanton behavior. Maybe, she can find her soul-mate or at least someone to make life interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Patricia was restless after Clark left her alone in her bed. She thought she heard her new asshole buddy talking to someone out in the hallway. The naked teenager opened her bedroom door a tiny crack and peered out at her pussy lover hand and hand with her petite mom being led to the pantry for some nocturnal fun and games.

She followed their shadowy bodies down the dark hallway and saw her mom remove her bra and panties as she bent over the ironing board with her hair hanging down covering her still attractive face. Patricia had to admit her mom still had a desirable back door and delicious looking pussy slit from behind. Her tits were crushed against the board, and she rubbed her sensitive nipples against the cover arousing them to full extension.

In a way, she felt bad for her daddy who was snoring away in the big bed. It didn’t seem fair to her that he had to suffer loneliness in bed whilst her mother cheated on him with a younger man. Her memory flashed in her mind of the time she had ridden her daddy’s lap all the way to the beach at the tip of Brooklyn wearing only her swimsuit under her thin summer frock. She had felt guilty for a long time afterward at her shameless rubbing of her pussy and ass crack on his unavoidable erection from the friction of her private parts.

Her mom was sitting in the front seat and Aunt Rose next to them was sound asleep in the hot summer air.

His dick was the first to enter her feminine folds and press tightly against her tightly clenched anus. Of course, he was totally embarrassed and never made an attempt to take his big boy outside where she could see it and touch it with carnal enjoyment.

Her eyes filled with tears as she saw Clark shove his dick into her mom’s submissive behind. She knew he still had her pussy juice on his rod and it seemed a bit disloyal of him to spread his seeds around with her much older mom.

After fingering her itchy bush with her desperate fingers, she decided it was time to check out her father’s situation to see if he was still asleep and perhaps in need of a warm body next to him to make the nocturnal hours pass quickly.

When she tiptoed into her parent’s bedroom, she saw the outline of her muscular father sleeping flat on his back with a huge erection sticking up in the air like a flagpole from some unknown country. Feeling urges that she had never felt before, she climbed up on the bed and straddled her father’s torso with her long, lean legs.

Slowly, she lowered her bush covered vagina down to press and surround his bulb like tip and let it move silently up into her flexible opening with little effort. Soon, she was about halfway down his shaft, and she stopped as she felt him shudder with emotion in his deep sleep. Hopefully, he would think it was her mom making a booty call on her ignored husband in a way that could not be denied. His big, rough hands reached up and he twisted her nipples with his searching fingers.

Patricia stifled her need to moan and allowed her pussy to gobble up the remaining half of her father’s hard shaft inside her feminine folds. Then, she softly held her trembling ass cheeks delicately on his groin in absolute stillness as she felt his dick jump and move in every direction inside her womanhood like a snake looking for nourishment.

He tugged at her nipples triggering an orgasm in her pussy and she started to hump his shaft in perfect rhythm to match her need for man juice inside her core.

She accelerated her fucking motions and knew she had had a flood in her pussy from her own female juices oozing around his penetrating cock. Momentarily, she felt ashamed of her trickery, but then she remembered the sight of her mom bending over the ironing board taking her lover Clark’s dick up inside her tightly clenched sphincter and she moved frantically on her daddy’s cock knowing that he was close to his final ejaculation inside his partner’s pussy.

Patricia knew he was only semi-conscious, and he was still in the belief he was fucking her mom because he would whisper her mom’s name and tell her, “You are being a good girl tonight, darling. Your pussy is as tight as when we were on our honeymoon.”

She felt her daddy’s dick start to jump around in a frenzy of humping and then his full load shot inside her teenaged pussy with a flood of man juice that filled her right to the brim with white sticky goo.

Quickly, she rose off his body and padded out the door on silent feet hoping that he would go back to sleep thinking he had just gotten a nice gift from his long-neglected spouse.

Now, back in her room, she humped the submissive pillow with her still needy pit of passion and promised that the next day she would look for those two dark-skinned boys with naughty cocks on the train. All she could think about was being sandwiched by those two long dicks on both ends forcing her to take it with no protest. In her brain, she was being forced, but she knew she was the instigator and that she needed that tingle probably more than either of those two randy cocks looking for the gold ring of satisfaction in a hedonistic world of no regret and no shame.

Her morning started with typical slowness.

She was not tired.

She was not overly lazy.

It was just that she reflected long and hard on her transgressions with her male parent.

Patricia knew she had crossed the time, but at least her father was not aware of his sin of incest with his shameful daughter. He was also unaware of his wife’s carnal gift to Clark and the young teenager hoped he would remain in the dark on both issues because she knew he was in that stage of life where he had grave doubts about his masculinity and his ability to stay in control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.