Goings on in the Dorm - Cover

Goings on in the Dorm

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Sex Story: A two Parter - Demitri masturbates for his dream girl -- Then girls talk and one proves it when she says she likes anal

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

A Chastened Tale

Demetri swallowed. He was a virgin and cowered as Chrissie just stood there, staring into his eyes without blinking, sticking out her tits so that they barely made contact with his chest. He tried to back away but had already met the wall of her dorm room. How had he gotten trapped in there? The only way out was through her unless—unless she stepped aside and allowed him to leave. If she didn’t—she’d have them fully against him and he didn’t know if he could deny her advances. Poppa, what would you do?

Chrissie the Merciful took a step back giving him enough space to squeeze past her, his boner involuntarily twitching as he smushed her breasts against his chest as he did. He left her room without looking back, entered his dorm room, saw his roomie was out and went straight to his computer and called up his favorite porn site and began beating off as ferociously as he could.

Until the knock on his door, it had to be Chrissie the Merciless. He froze, not knowing what to do. Had she lost some stupid bet? Was this a sorority thing? It was obvious that Chrissie intended to fuck him and under different circumstances he would be delighted to accommodate her, but---but there was Jane and he’d promised...

She had agreed to let him masturbate, but if he—if he had the nerve to fuck one of their dorm mates in her absence, no—no, it wasn’t going to happen!

Chrissie kept knocking. He zipped himself back up, minimized the windows of porn on his computer and opened the door.

“You ran off kinda quick there,” she said, walking in his room and forcing him back.

“Yeah, I got some homework and stuff to get to...” he began.

“Really?” she asked doubtfully, “Homework?” Demetri saw her looking at his computer screen. He noticed the minimized task bar button said “Naked Coeds”. He stuttered, attempting to come up with a believable excuse.

“I didn’t know you had a thing for coed porn,” Chrissie whispered, closing the gap between them. Her aggression put him on the spot. He knew he had to stop this now.

“Chrissie,” he told her, “I’ve already got...”

“I know, I know.” She looked down, and then looked pleadingly into his eyes, biting her born to suck cherry lips. “But what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”

Demetri was too shocked to speak. He looked at Chrissie in fear, looked at his open door, then back at Chrissie.

She was no fool; she’d seen his boner on several occasions when she and he were in close proximity. She knew that he wanted her. She saw him looking at the door and closed it, giving them the privacy to do what was inevitably going to happen. But when she leaned in to kiss him, he held his hand out.

“I can’t. I can’t cheat.” She frowned, backing off. She looked like he had just killed her puppy. He continued, “I mean, I want to, oh God, I want to ... but I have a good thing going with Jane and as stunningly beautiful as you are, I can’t ruin a good thing. I mean, I met her first. If things were different ... well, anyway, things aren’t ... I mean ... well ... I just can’t.”

She waited until he finished speaking to lean in and kiss him and, in spite of himself, he kissed her back. She graced the bulge in his pants with her fingers and even this light touch made him twitch again. They separated both of them breathing heavily, their foreheads touching as she looked at him and he looked down.

His erection was full blown, straining against his soccer shorts.

“Mmmmm, I just want to see it,” she whispered. “I want to see...” She paused to frame her words just right. “Jane told you it was okay to jerk off, right? I—I just want to see you do it.”

Despite himself, Demetri nodded his head.

“So ... that’s not cheating, is it?”

He nodded again, and then wished he hadn’t.

He tried to speak, knowing that if he could just formulate the right words, Chrissie would turn around and leave him in peace.

But no words came.

“Jack off for me, Demetri. It’s not cheating. She told you it was okay, didn’t she?”

He realized he’d lost and nodded his head again.

It wasn’t cheating. It was just like any other time he was jerking off, except this time the girl he was fantasizing about was in the room.

He unzipped his zipper slowly. She got on her knees and put her face close.

“NO TOUCHING!” he suddenly yelled. “DON’T ... TOUCH IT.”

She lifted her open hands in the air to show that her hands were safely away from his zipper. “No touching,” she repeated, acknowledging the rule.

Demetri continued pulling out his dick without much ado at all. But then came the difficult part. His anxiety actually caused him to soften a little bit. He moved away, moved to the bathroom and picked up the bottle of hand lotion that he always used for this purpose and returned before applying the lotion to his manhood.

“Ooooh,” Chrissie said in a hushed tone as she watched, wide-eyed, her eyes flicking up to his face occasionally to see if he was enjoying himself. Sensing his hesitation, she took off her top.

“What are you... ?”

“I’m just taking off some of my clothes. And you’re just jacking off to a half-naked girl,” she reasoned, removing her bra. “No different from looking at naked girls on the computer, or a magazine.”

Her logic and buoyantly rounded tits worked. Demetri began to move his hand faster across his dick. He was impressed with Chrissie’s tits. Her nipples were magnificent: not too big, not too small. He wished he could suck them.

Chrissie sat there, looking up at him, her hands patiently on the floor, her breasts comfortably enjoying the warm dorm air. She began to feel aroused and remembered that there was no rule against touching herself. She pinched her own nipples and moaned, inspiring him to move faster and grip harder.

“Oh yeah, jack off for me, Demetri!” He couldn’t tell if she was really turned on or not, but it was working. He pictured her pretty lips framing the circumference of his cock.

“Oh, I wish I could suck it...”

He was positive he hadn’t heard her say that—had he?

Surely, she didn’t really want to suck his dick. It couldn’t turn her on to suck a dick, could it?

“You have such a nice dick...” His eyebrows furrowed and he moaned. It wouldn’t be long now. “Cum on my face,” she told him, bringing her face closer to his dick.

“WHAT?” he said, unable to believe what he had just heard. His cock head hovered right over her face.

“Try to get it my mouth. You don’t have to touch me.”

She actually wanted it in... ?{br}


“FUUUCK!” Demetri couldn’t stop himself from cumming right then and there. He attempted to shoot in her mouth, as she claimed to want, and although he failed for the most part, a few spurts of cum landed in her mouth. The rest fell on her face, shoulder, clothes, and on the floor.

“Oh fuck, oh shit.” Demetri caught his breath and saw his cum all over her and a few puddles on the floor. He came close to fainting on watching her lick some cum that landed on her lips, while smiling and savoring the taste.

Demetri hadn’t expected this. When he had accidentally shot too soon with Jane and some landed on her blouse, she had scolded him for days afterward. Chrissie, contrary to everything he thought he understood about women, appeared to enjoy swallowing his cum.

Demetri put his dick back in his pants, paying no attention to the cum still leaking out. He knew he had to redress before he fucked her right then and there. She put her top back on, stuffed her bra into her pocket, stood up and kissed Demetri on the cheek.

“Thanks, Demetri,” she said, and turned around to leave.

“Wait,” he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. “You still got a little ... on your...”

He motioned to her cheek, which still had a sperm deposit on it. Without looking away from his eyes, she trailed the cum into her mouth with her finger.

“Oh, Jesus fucking Christ,” gasped Demetri.

“Thanks,” she said again.

Before she could turn around, Demetri leaned in and kissed her hard. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close, right before he slid his right hand down the front of her pants. She moaned when his trembling fingers found the lips of her pussy.

She smiled. Finally. She was going to ride his dick until they both died of exhaustion.

He let out of a sigh of bliss. It was about time he broke up with Jane anyway.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.