Coerced Exhibitionist- Laura?

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2017 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Gorgeous ingenue is hot, brilliant and exhibitionist. Does she perform for her besotted admirer or his friend? Should she strip after class while others watch in the snowy cold? Should they invite his angry ex to join them? Pizza anyone?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Prologue

This is a story of introductions, obsessions, clarifications and a course altering week that served as a delta for the four main characters. I knew their attitudes and actions changed soon after they met, but I didn’t know this was that story. Did their personalities truly change or did they just recognize and accept the unacceptable? You decide.

Steve and Sue will tell you their sordid tale in a parallel story and time line.

And so it began

A few years ago, in a Networking class, I met at least three memorable people. Steve, who has remained a friend thru the years and thousands of miles of separation; Jen, a pretty and petite woman with a warm and attractive personality, and figure. A deep sadness traveled with her, yet she kept a happy pretense alive. She was still shocked by the surprise end of her marriage and I tried to be a friend she could lean on, despite my attraction to her and my lustful intentions. We eventually dated briefly.

It didn’t go very far since she was still grieving and my girl and I were in a not so brief ‘timeout’. After four months of separation and angry avoidance, when Sue heard about Jen, she melted her polar, frigid position just enough to casually wave hello in passing. She also stuck her head in the classroom, supposedly to answer notes I sent her, but in reality to observe Jen and me. I refused to get my hopes up that we were getting back together. She might have been jealous or just checking to see if I’d really moved on. I knew how stubborn she could be and how much she hated being predictable. Fortunately, she didn’t see how attracted to the third memorable person I was.

That third person is the subject of this tale. Laura {spirit-of-halloween, spirit-of-halloween-nightmare, halloween-surprises, empress-new-underclothes}was the most stunningly gorgeous woman I’d ever seen - in real life, porn or celebrity - stunning! A compact and petite ninety-nine pounds, ten of those were in her D-cups; her tiny 5’1” frame was otherwise perfectly proportioned. Her small, sexy waist swelled nicely across her perfectly curvaceous hips and a high, firm, well-rounded butt. Though she usually wore slacks since it was winter, when she wore a skirt, her sexy, toned, but not muscular, flawless gams locked all eyes on her petite thighs.

Ultimately, the ‘reasons’ her stunning facial features were such a paragon of beauty was an inexplicable enigma that I had to try to decode. One day I’ll try matching her stunning face to the golden triangle metric of universal beauty. Until then, I try to catch my breath and breathe. At first, I tried to stare subtly. It wasn’t easy and may not even be possible, especially when you are besotted with the subject. She had to know I was staring stupidly since she must have left a long trail of mesmerized men behind.

Even her clavicle was perfectly shaped in twin, soft and sensuous curves; her chin was at once bold and feminine, her lustrous smile and sexy, curved, wicked lips were deadly; her tongue teased and remained untasted, to my chagrin; her breath was flowerily sweet; her cutely shapely nose contributed to her ingenue airs; bright and deep blue eyes captivated, hypnotized and subtly broadcast the profound intelligence behind them; thick eyebrows should have been a detraction, yet on her, they were sexy and shapely; her tall, flat, forehead helped shape her flawless face which had NO bad side and her dark brown, scapula length, nearly straight hair managed to wisp around her jaw and perfectly frame her fair face. Absolutely stunning! All that without makeup!

When she walked into a room, I couldn’t help but sigh. She was so guileless and down-to-earth that her spirit glowed with her ingenue and relaxed innocence. I never heard her curse or be obscene, yet the naughty twinkle in her eye said she wasn’t perfectly innocent or virginal. She was always elegant, refined, modest, friendly and approachable, never one to tilt her nose up with the ‘I’m a goddess and too good for any of you’ attitude that she well deserved. Her relaxed smile, positive attitude and general kindness, despite my awe and deserved sense of unworthiness, emboldened me to approach her. First with false need for help with class problems which she easily saw thru. Yet, she was open to me and presented her own class needs to me. Real, or not? I didn’t care. There was no way she could be attracted to lil-ol-me, was there? Breathless at the prospect, I couldn’t dare entertain the idea. Is there any way this paragon of perfection could stay in my life a while? Maybe forever? Yet, we advanced to hanging out and casual lunch dates, usually with Steve.

Several weeks later, on one of these trio lunches, at a glassed in patio of a Mexican place, I confessed my veneration. By then it was obvious that she knew that Steve and I were dazzled by her persona, physical and spiritual, though we never mentioned it. She’d chosen to wear a moderately short skirt despite the frigid and snowy weather. It was impossible to hide my gaga stares at her sexy legs thru the glass table. Casual chat lead to innocent teasing and taunts and exploring just how innocent she was. Her skirt rested far up her thighs and she delighted in teasing me with casual knee splaying followed by my soft moans. I bravely leapt thru the now open door before Steve did. My heart raced and pounded so loudly I was sure she could hear it. “Listen, bella, I’m going to say some things, truths, that umm, (gulp) may change things for us, but I have to relieve this huge pressure in my chest...”

“Well, Honest ABE, I didn’t know we had a thing going on,” she teased and smirked beautifully. One knee only turned toward me and flashed most of her perfect inner thighs at me. I watched her lips move and imagined my lips on hers, my tongue in her perfect, hot mouth; my heart raced faster. When she leaned to put her treasured hand on mine, I quickly pulled away and avoided contact. Her smile fell and she looked confused and maybe a bit hurt. I felt pained by the pain I saw in her. “Why did you do that? I was only teasing you about your name, Al.”

“Yes, I know and that’s not it. You know what ‘bella’ means and it was nothing but a simple compliment. I moved away because I thought your hand was going to ‘burn’ me. You know, or at least know that I believe, that you are extremely hot. I feel your natural radiance warming me and felt that if you touched me, I’d bubble away, my wax wings would melt and I’d burn and crash. How’s that for mixed metaphors? You befuddle my mind. What thing am I risking? I feel I’m risking your friendship, your daily dose of pure, beautiful energy that enlivens me. I look forward to that dose of grace, and hate the thought of risking it. Here goes...”

I took a deep, nervous breath and decided to expose myself though Steve was still present. “I have no expectations of you. I look at your stunningly beautiful face and look hard for the least flaw. You’re an easy 10, so I switch to a scale of 100 just so I can find the tiniest bit of imperfection. I can’t find anything that mars your skin or facial beauty. I hate to say anyone is a 100, so I dig deep. For some, your thick eyebrows or the slightest bags under eyes should knock you down several points. In you, I see them and they don’t diminish you in the least. One day you will sprout crows feet, and I’m sure they will blend perfectly just for you. I won’t comment on your obvious features below your collar, well, except for one word - WOW!” I glanced blatantly at her tempting thighs again.

“I can say all this since I know I don’t have a chance with you since you are so far out of my range. I feel your powerful spirituality and love your intelligence. You are a paragon of perfection and a solid 100 all around. If I thought I had a chance with you, I would seriously hit on you and try to convince you that I would love you for all my life. But I don’t stand a chance against perfection since I’m far from perfect and just average overall. Leaping for you would leave me a thousand miles short of the humble pedestal you live on. Those are the extremely important things I’m risking.” I sighed deeply and realized I blew even the slightest chance with her with my humiliating blabber.

Steve, being a good guy, excused himself and left us to talk. “Oh, Al. I’m not perfect either. My face is a gift I had nothing to do with. You say I’m pretty, but you should see my sister. SHE is the pretty one. I’ve always been in her shadow. I have, I never told anyone this, a mole on each foot and a little extra body hair in the wrong places. No, I’m not perfect.” She squeezed my wrist. I felt my skin sizzle and loved it. “You are not a thousand miles away. You are not just average,’ at least the parts I can see.” Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she glanced thru the table at my lap. My eyes and my dick surged in synch! “I see a lot in you that I like, or I wouldn’t be here. At the right time, we might both leap and easily cover the meter, at worst, between us. There is no pedestal.”

My heart raced out of control, my breath scarce. Was she just being characteristically humble and more lovable, or was she telling me she had secrets and was interested? I tenderly covered her hand that covered mine. “Well, I’ll have to see those moles and your hairy bits to possibly lower my opinion. Maybe one day? I look forward to seeing my first beautiful, perfect mole.” It was difficult to refrain from saying that I’d love to lick those feet, suck her sexy toes and kiss those moles. I had no hope of ever seeing her naked or getting into her sexy pants. Did I?

Steve returned, after obviously eavesdropping, “Count me in! I want to see all your hairy bits too.” I grimaced; she laughed, slapped his arm and giggled at his innuendo then called him a very naughty boy. That’s when I knew I was in trouble. She didn’t believe she was worthy of a pedestal and anyone who thought so was a shallow, unworthy fan boy that she couldn’t take seriously. Steve just showed her that funny arrogance that diffuses the annoying admiration that a goddess like Laura was tired of deflecting.

We returned to class for the last session before Xmas break and decided to hang out after class in the same room since we knew it wasn’t booked. Being all out nerds, and grabbing any excuse to hang out longer, after we quickly finished our holiday homework, we explored advanced programming topics and tricks. Brainy and beautiful Laura was unbeatable. She kept rocking her knees apart and pointing her gaping thighs at just me. Was she teasing and flirting with me? Were her bare thighs an actual invitation? Steve took the hint and packed up after an hour, saying he had someplace to be. I easily convinced lovely Laura to stay and challenged her to a knowledge game. Assuming a more distant, funny and slightly insulting demeanor instead of the wimpy acolyte, I proposed we alternate tough questions. My mind went into devious mode to plan how I might coerce or challenge my goddess to strip for me or at least show me her ‘flaws.’

Naughty Laura’s eyes perked up in a devious way. She proposed, “Fail to answer correctly and you have to agree to a slightly indecent dare.” As I hoped, she was intrigued and over confident even as she negotiated the rules of our impromptu game. In fact, since she had the brainy high ground, she thought she’d take advantage and try to embarrass me. “Hmm, any dare has to be restricted to this room, so no streaking the halls or other classes.”

Streaking?! Is that where this was going? Who is coercing whom? Though it was well past class hours and nearing 18:00, some evening classes would be starting soon. Maybe even in this room? Until her comments and glances at my groin, I had not dared to hope for a chance to get her to strip. I wonder what she is really trying to prove. Either she was trying to ‘normalize’ her image, or she had a genuine interest in me. She couldn’t be a mean girl’ just pranking me. Could she?

Grinning widely, she continued, “Let’s simply agree that for every question you fail to answer correctly, you have to strip off something, shoes, socks, belts and jewelry don’t count. Then you have to climb onto the desk and dance for me for two minutes. Make it a sexy bump and grind. I’m going to enjoy this game!”

“Oh, so you really are a naughty [goddess] girl! Well, that helps - you just dropped all the way down to [100] 88! This sounds like you’ve played a lot of strip poker/trivia! You, umm, want to play this now? ‘Streaking?’ Give me a break or I don’t stand a chance against you, smarty pants. We have to include trivia and you have the same penalties. Let’s ‘simply’ agree that we have to start our answer within thirty seconds and when you are naked, you have show me your hairy problems, and moles and do an embarrassing dare!”

“Agreed. That’s Ms Smarty Panties to you! Ladies first. Prove that half of twelve is seven. Your thirty seconds start NOW! Tick tock.” Did she just agree to possibly get naked for me? WOW! Wait, that was too easy!

“Pretty slick, not! I’d use either REXX to manipulate a simple array or, for better optics, Visual Basic to show the formula 1/2 of XII =’ Then split XII horizontally and remove its lower half so the result is ‘VII’. BAM! You didn’t expect me to write the actual program in thirty seconds, did you? Up on the desk you [gorgeous goddess] silly girl. Lose the boots and your choice of blouse or skirt.”

“Oh fuck! I mean ‘Damn’! Sorry.” She kicked off her boots and I gathered them for further use. “Go close and lock the door,” she demanded as she climbed shamelessly onto the desk and exposed her blue mini bikini panties. My heart skipped.

“For shame! You dropped an unnecessary F-bomb. That drops you another eight points to [100] 80. You’re on a slippery slope and sliding down to super model range. The door stays open! We agreed to no streaking in the halls, but never said we had to close the door. In fact, I’m opening the blinds too so we can see the snow and anyone who comes to shovel it. Think how much more thrilling it will be if, when, Steve comes back, or the janitor, another teacher, an evening student or other stranger peeks in and sees you showing some more cellulite. Isn’t that why you suggested this stripping game, for the high risk of getting caught? I didn’t realize you were an exhibitionist!” Exposed before exposing, she blushed.

“Hey! I don’t have ANY cellulite! How do you know me so well already? I never told anyone that I umm, sometimes like to flash - not even my sisters. Please, PLEASE close the door?”

“Sorry, babe. I knew the open door would get your heart racing nearly as fast as mine does just [dreaming of your perfect pulchritude] thinking about your ugly moles. Toss me your blouse as you dance for me.”

“What happened to my timid fan boy? I thought you liked me?” She pouted perfectly and slowly, nervously unbuttoned her blouse as she checked the door and gyrated. I sat on a chair behind the desk and looked up at her. “Are you looking up my skirt?”

“Of course I am. I haven’t seen you in a swim suit, yet, so I have no doubt you’ve been hiding two [extremely delightful, perfect legs] thunder thighs. You poor thing.” Now we see how she swings. I never suspected her naughty, seamy side. Was all this a hidden facet I exposed or was this a special treat just for me?

“Screw you and the thunder thighs I don’t have!” I wish, I told myself. Hips gyrating slowly, constantly, she swept teasingly over her overstuffed baby blue bra then removed and tossed her translucent white blouse at me. I grabbed my chest and grinned a fake attack. She bent her knees and twerked her shapely ass briskly. Happily, that also shook her prominent, tempting tits. Her panties flashed each time her skirt bounced as she breathily looked over her shoulder at me, her pawn. An hillock of smooth, perfect ass cheek teased me until her generous gelatinous breasts aimed their thick nipples thru her sturdy bra. She watched me watching her; watched my dick tent my slacks and flashed me a beguiling smile. “Down boy, two minutes are up. Your turn.”

“You sorceress! I nearly forgot. OK, try this one. A man named Tom walks into a restaurant for lunch. He asks the waitress if she is good at solving puzzles. She replies she is. So Tom says, �I’ll have sausage and noodles drenched with ice cream, hashed. And if you bring me what I really want I’ll leave you a $100 tip, if not I get to suckle your bare tits right here in this booth.’ A few minutes later she brought him exactly what he wanted, and, disappointed, he left her the large tip. What did Tom really eat for lunch? You don’t have to write a program, just deduce the answer. Tick-tock!”

After a long pause, I called TIME. “Hey! There’s no program to write to solve that and not enough info to begin.”

A big, smug smile took over my face. “Since we allowed trivia, 3-D questions are in too. This is actually simple. Take the first letter of each word in his order and you get ... S-A-N-D-W-I-C-H. Strip, bella.” Someone was at the outside window, cupping his eyes against the glass for a better view. My pounding heart and bishop overrode and blanked my brain. I didn’t tell my stunning exhibitionist for fear she’d stop her performance. I needed to know how far she was willing to go.

Her beautiful eyes bulged, her sultry mouth dropped and she squeaked “Son of a bee ... OK, you got me.” She started swishing her hips and tits again for me for a full minute, her eyes locked on mine or my groin, then she finally teased her zipper down and let her skirt fall. She kicked it to me and giggled when she saw me lick my lips. My goddess was stripping for me and her panties were wet! I moaned lightly as my dick surged. “Did I do that?” she asked as she pointed to my obvious swelling. She slowed her swishing and hip thrusts and I locked onto the thick hump of her mons, the puffy, twisty nest of dark hair trying to rip thru her translucent panties and the thick, swelling, wet, camel toe that forced another moan from me. When she slowly pulled her tiny panties up, tighter against her perfect, shapely ass and against her wet slit, I saw a tiny dome outlined at the top of her slit. I gasped. “You silly boy. Haven’t you ever seen a near naked woman before?”

I gasped again “y-y-yes, of course, but ... well, your thighs aren’t too bad after all [they were perfection of course]. Is-is it my t-t-turn?” She hopped off the desk, pressed her glorious tits against me and gently kissed my cheek before warming my ear. “Oh GOD! You are going to make me soil my slacks,” I whispered.

“Ohh, no. We can’t have that. Focus on the puzzle; it’s a tough one. You have two identical eggs. Standing in front of a 100-floor building, you wonder what is the maximum number of floors from which the egg can be dropped without breaking it. What is the minimum number of tries needed to find out the solution?

“Bella, that’s TWO questions, so do you expect a penalty for each failure and two penalties for you if I get them both? Crossing my fingers, since that would get you COMPLETELY naked for me. Are you ready for that?”

“Are you?” She grinned at my discomfort. “Tick tock!” Was I? Though I’d often challenged myself, I was never an obvious exhibitionist; in fact I was persistently shy about exposing my gents.

“Hmm, the easiest way to do this would be to start from the first floor and drop the egg. If it doesn’t break, move on to the next floor. If it does break, then we know the maximum floor the egg will survive is zero. If we continue this process, we will easily find out the maximum floors the egg will survive with just one egg. So the maximum number of tries is 100 that is when the egg survives even at the 100th floor.”

“OK, I accept that. Time’s up! Any idea what the minimum is?” I said I needed another time slot for the second question. “Sure, sweetie. Start now.” There just wasn’t enough time to resolve this. “TIME! We each get a penalty. It looks like your slacks are a bit looser so they can come off easier.” She brashly palmed my dick and it surged back to life as I gasped. “The second answer may help you shrink back a bit.

“Instead of taking equal intervals, we can increase the number of floors by one less than the previous increment. For example, let’s first try at floor 14. If it breaks, then we need 13 more tries to find the solution. If it doesn’t break, then we should try floor 27 (14 + 13). If it breaks, we need 12 more tries to find the solution. So the initial 2 tries plus the additional 12 tries would still be 14 tries in total. If it doesn’t break, we can try 39 (27 + 12) and so on. Using 14 as the initial floor, we can reach up to floor 105 (14 + 13 + 12 +... + 1) before we need more than 14 tries. Since we only need to cover 100 floors, 14 tries is sufficient to find the solution. Therefore, 14 is the least number of tries to find out the solution.”

“Ouch. That makes my head hurt. I guess you want me up on the desk?” She nodded, her tits shook alluringly as she clapped and beamed. I climbed up and savored the improved view of her deep cleavage before I loosened my belt. My face warmed from the blushing as I unzipped and loosened my slacks. Laura sat on the edge of a chair and leaned back; she purposefully watched my pathetic performance as I helped my slacks fall. Even my tighty whities couldn’t reign in my stiffness. A small smile grew on her beautiful face and her right hand cupped her mons as her legs fell open.

I stepped out of my slacks and kept twerking as she rubbed thru her wet area, up her ravine and over her clit. I had to close my eyes to avoid an early release. When I opened them, her hand was in her panties, slowly circling her clit. My breathing got ragged as I watched until I sputtered, “It’s y-y-your turn.” Though I climbed down, she continued to stroke herself, arced her head back and shuddered soundlessly. “WOW! Those glorious tits!” I whispered then took her hand and helped her get on the desk.

She was still breathing hard and barely smiling, yet managed to gyrate her half-soaked panties. Eyes locked on mine, she thumbed her panties and began peeling them off. My eyes kept dashing to her remaining clothing strip; her chest, tits and throat grew deeper red; her curly topiary was perfect, of course; her crack appeared and her turgid clit pushed her labia apart and begged for attention. There it was! THAT was what the vulva of a goddess looked like. It was radiant, bright pink inside, succulent and open in the hooded shape of the Madonna with her arms and robe spread beatifically. Game over! Restraint over! Three voyeurs were fogging up the windows as they watched her perfect, bare ass appear. One of them was yanking his wanker in the frosty air. If she noticed, she didn’t let on.

She draped her wet panties on my shoulder. “Merry and Happy Xmas!” she whispered in a new, raspy voice. I agreed with the emboldened sentiment, pressed the wettest part of her panties against my nose and inhaled deeply. She smiled and arced her naked mons at me. As I sucked and licked her nectar from her gusset, I thought I saw her peek over her shoulder toward the windows and the seven men with seven exposed, hard cocks thrusting against the frigid glass. “Consider this my first Christmas gift to you.” Then she dropped her voice to a whisper I strained to hear. “And to them.”

Emboldened, I hugged her gorgeous gams and pulled her pussy to my face. After opening her legs, I pushed my nose and tongue into her godly gash, inhaled and tasted paradise. Even her moaning was heavenly, like a chorus of beatific all-white angels in a perfect harmony of orgasm. When I exposed and sucked her clit, her knees buckled and she collapsed onto the desk. I was acutely aware that my goddess had her open legs and perfect pussy aimed at the outside windows. She spread her legs wider and her succulent labia parted without my help. Now sure she was aware of the ten half naked men at the windows and wanted them to see her intimately exposed, I chose to support her compulsion and let them watch her pussy pulse.

As I lifted her head to finally kiss my fallen angel, she glanced at my stiffness that obscenely tented my briefs. After sensuously licking her lips, she slid her hand inside my briefs and around my throbbing cock. My knees shook and I nearly erupted. “You better hold back if you want to make my Xmas happy too!” she opined as she firmly squeezed my cock. After she slightly rolled and pushed my briefs to my knees, I helped them fall away. “Mm, uncut, thick and as delectable as I hoped. A bit hairy, but I’ll shave you later if you’ll let me. Consider it another gift.” She smiled wickedly.

Let her? Later? Ingenue she wasn’t! I wondered; was I just another notch in this irresistible vixen’s belt? At that point, I didn’t really care. As I kissed her passionately, I released her bra and tossed it toward the fogged up windows. She returned the soulful kiss, pulled my cock up, deliberately into view of the voyeurs, spread her legs over the end of the desk to open her pussy for them again and slowly pumped me for them, exposing then hiding my purple crown as she deftly fingered her clit. Multitasking perfectly, she masturbated for them and me. Breathlessly, I barely whispered, “You are too much! If you expect me to last long enough to please you with more than my mouth and hand, you’ll have to relieve me now. Believe me, it won’t take long!”

She stopped jerking me and slowly broke our kiss. As our mouths breathlessly separated, a single, thin, strand of saliva bridged our lips. As it stretched and drooped into an obstinate, inverted, bell curve, we focused on it and felt our intimacy solidify. We moved slowly until the strand finally broke. As she rolled off the desk and aimed her widely spread legs and pussy at the door she’d wanted me to close earlier, we heard a grunt from the windows. One of the men splashed his seed against it and it seemed to freeze there. She smiled broadly. As she adjusted her heavy, hanging tits over the edge to swing freely for me, I stepped back and proudly let our audience see my rigid cock align with her face.

After a brief, comfortable look at the windows, she licked her lips as she stared at my welcome cock. Who was this lusty creature and what had she done with immaculate Laura? When I stepped closer, she cupped my balls, slid her middle finger along my taint and rubbed my puckered hole. Still full of surprises, she lightly kissed my bishop before licking down then up my shaft. “Before I swallow this lovely, stiff rod, you should know that I have no STDs. If you don’t either, step closer and I’ll swallow you and your seed, if you do, step away and I’ll finish you by hand, but then, no glove, no love. Be honest or this will never happen again. OK?”

So there is an ‘again.’ I stepped forward and she smiled as she engulfed me. She checked the windows again and all ten men were intensely jerking themselves. “It’s ice to ave an adowing qwoud mwatch ush!” I agreed and thrust forward fully onto her tongue. She licked and fingered me until my throbbing cock said it was close. Abruptly, she broke away and the chill nearly deflated me, but she flipped onto her back, open pussy aimed at the guys, her head hung over the edge. “Come here and slide your magnificent meat into my throat until your pubes are against my nose. I’m sure our friends out there will enjoy that sight as well as my tits dancing as you thrust against me.”

Of course she was right and well aware of her mobile tits’ impact. As soon as I paused with my balls on her chin, I heard three grunts. I didn’t look since I was focused on her perfect mouth swallowing my cock whole. As it slid down her throat, the muscular squeeze nearly did me in. Heavenly heat, grip and imagery flooded my brain with endorphin and I gasped at the intoxicating consequence. She anxiously pushed my hips back and gasped in some air. “Sorry. You are just so exquisite, I forgot myself. Ready?” She grunted yes and sucked in some air as I began thrusting deeply, yet let her breathe.

After several deep, mind-numbing thrusts, she began to hum the alphabet. At ‘F’ I exploded into her belly as I tried to let her breathe once more. Thrust after thrust, my legs vibrated, my balls and cock throbbed and I drained four times into her gut. She swallowed all of it easily. The last thrust coated her tongue and lips. After licking and swallowing all that, she squeezed and kneaded my cock for the last drops of cum and savored them too. Sitting up with a smile, she stared at the men framed in the windows and sensuously licked her lips for them. Unsettled by her lusty stare, I asked “Do you want to invite them in and suck their cocks too?” Since I wasn’t prepared for a ‘yes’, I solemnly hoped the answer was no.

“Hell no! I’m very picky about sex, but I love letting people watch me. This,” she waved a hand from her sensuous mouth, over her perfect tits and soaked pussy, “is just for you tonight. Maybe all night. And this too,” she rolled slightly and patted her firm ass, “if you can handle it! I can’t get pregnant, so we can go bare back. Let’s really give them a show. I want them to see your cock fill my pussy, if possible.” I blushed at the intense flattery. What she didn’t say that night was that she intended to give the gift of her spectacular self to Steve too before the year end. I’m happy now that I didn’t know that then.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.