Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions - Cover

Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Readers, I was just reading my dog eared copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey and asked myself, "why not?" create a trilogy for all of us to embrace and enjoy. In Kate we have a scary, obsessive yearning character. This young lady had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian. This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology   Sex Toys  

Christian found the drive into the office in his black Porsche on the ribbons of black asphalt exhilarating. The world of high finance centers around the city Skyline is dominated by the gleaming Bank of America Building that towers over its nearby neighbor the NCNB Building., A center of commerce for the area, but for one female entrepreneur she had found it also had its share of get rich, quick buck artist ready to swoop down and convince hapless good people to make unwise financial investments.

This was the case with thirty three year old entrepreneur of Seattle’s most personable hospital. Christian sat down with her in a pub and listened to her sad story. The attractive shoulder length brown haired woman named Anastasia displayed a face lacking of the spirit of the season. It was an expression of trouble that had her squirming in her seat.

“What’s wrong Anastasia?” Christian looked concerned as he could tell she was feeling angst.

“Christian, I have been very foolish, I’m afraid a naughty bottie.” Anastasia said eyes downcast.

“What do you mean Anastasia? What have you gone and done?”

“It all started when we got the Blue Bell, Wrangler Money about a year ago.”

“Yes, I remember I advised you to put it in municipal bonds, due to the volatile risk nature of the market.” Christian answered.

“Well, here’s the thing, I was at a professional football game sitting in one of the suites and the guy who owned the suite got to talking to me.”

“Anastasia, I care greatly about you, but I have a meeting in an hour in the city commons.”

“Okay, Okay”, trying to stir up her courage. I have been a naughty bottie.” This man from Triangle Capital convinced me after a visit to his fiftieth story suite of offices in the First Union Building. It looked, so legate and he had me call actual people who had doubled their money with him in less than a year.

“Well it is good thing you couldn’t give this charlatan in the gleaming building a cent, because your Hospital’s Board is made up of some of the finest successful financial minds in Seattle.

“As I was saying Christian, swallowing hard I was quite the naughty bottie. I invested all of the Belk Money $1,400,000 with this man and his Triangle Capital.”

“How, Anastasia are you telling me your board approved this investment?”

Anastasia’s shoulders slumped and looked directly into Christian’s eyes.

“I didn’t do it for myself; it was to renovate the dorm the treasurer for the orphanage said.”

“But, how Anastasia you can not authorize an investment over a couple thousand dollars?”

Anastasia with a tremor in her voice, “I took the funds out of the Orphanage Budget and did not buy the municipal bonds with Belk Donation.

“Damn, Anastasia that was not smart and was very irresponsible.”

“I know like I said I feel like a little girl who got her hand caught in the cookie jar.”

Christian looked at his watch. “Anastasia I have got to go give me your file on Triangle Capital and for the of Grey Industries Charities sake I will look into your naughty debacle.

Anastasia’s face lit up bright red embarrassed she had been swindled and her tush cooked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.