Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions - Cover

Preview

Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Humiliation, Spanking, Anal Sex, Flatulence, Scatology, Sex Toys,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Readers, I was just reading my dog eared copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey and asked myself, "why not?" create a trilogy for all of us to embrace and enjoy. In Kate we have a scary, obsessive yearning character. This young lady had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian. This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships.

Disclaimer: Adult spanking and sexual scenes. There is no cruelty or torture. I do not own the Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy or its characters. There is no financial gain from the posting writing of this fictitious parody.

Author Note: Christian has managed to get himself a kettle of trouble and it is continuing to boil. He must compartmentalize the parts of life and take care of business. Your participation is critical to the continuation of this story. Please vote if you want to see how this will develop and reach a conclusion. Thank you in advance for your interest and feedback.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.