Ruby's First Caress - Cover

Ruby's First Caress

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Erotica Sex Story: Ruby is an awkward 23 year old woman who has never had any sexual experiences. She has always felt awkward around men until that day she met Jake, who forever changed her life and made her the domme she is today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Today I felt that I was dreaming, but it was anything but that. It was a cold Wednesday morning as I walked up to the bus stop just less than half a mile from my apartment. I was sitting at the stop noticing no one was around. I felt an opportune time to listen to some music before the bus arrived. I glanced around seeing the cars pass by the busy highway. It felt like it was about 20 degrees outside and my breath produced its own atmosphere in the little bus stop. Everything seemed to be my normal boring commute day to work until he arrived at the bus stop. I was so nervous as it was the guy I saw at the store just a week prior. He was so attractive with a deep masculine voice, drawn back short black hair that shined like the ice on the sidewalk. His eyes reminded me of the ocean, with a warm blue that could just melt me as I stood. He asked me where the aisle is that has baking ingredients.

I stood there for a second and finally muttered, “Aisle three?”. I didn’t mean to make that seem like a rhetorical question, but it just came out that way. He smiled at me and walked away. I have always been awkward around guys. My best friend from high school, Cheryl, always said I was like a statue when the cute boys came by. I guess that didn’t change now that I am 23 and still awkward as ever. I tried not to stare at him as he stood in the small bus stop just four feet away from me. He turned his head slightly back towards me as his eyes met with mine. I smiled nervous like and he said, “Hey, I remember you from the store last week. Thank you for making shopping easier. I am new to this town and stores always seem to be a challenge.” I looked at him and began to speak, my voice cracked at first and I cleared my throat, “Oh, y-you’re welcome.” I said, trying to seem casual.

He smiled at me again and said, “I am Jake, by the way. Nice to meet you, again”. He chuckled as he reached his hand out to shake mine. I reached back, shaking a tad but tried to not make it noticeable, “I’m Ruby.” I said, shaking his hand. He kept smiling at me and I smiled back. “So, Ruby, Early morning for you?” He asked. “Yeah, work is always an early start for my day.” I laughed responding to his question. “Same here, I work at the gas station just off 5th Avenue by St. Claire street.” He said. “I work just one block away from that at the small office building” I replied, a tad shocked by his closeness to my work. “That’s cool.” He replied, adjusting his coat as a gust of wind brushed by the open bus stop.

“Man, it is a cold day today.” He said, slightly trembling from the cold air. “Yeah it is, hard to believe it is so cold and it’s not even December yet.” I replied in agreement. He stood there for a moment after nodding in agreement to my statement. So many things went through my head and I kept hearing my friend saying, “You have to start just taking the initiative with men. No is the worst they can say, right?”. I really seemed to like this guy, only meeting him technically twice, but this is the first semi-conversation. “I-I...” I cleared my voice, “I get off work at 5, want to go get something to eat. That is, if you get off then as well.” I finally said, looking like an innocent girl asking for early dessert. He smiled again and replied, “Sure. I get off at 4:30, so I can wait around until you get off.” The nervousness left my face and was immediately replaced with a blush, redder than my hair and probably hid the frozen freckles. “Awesome!” I said, probably sounding a little too thrilled.

The bus finally arrived after what felt like forever and we got on. Jake was walking in front of me down the bus as we both seemed to look for an empty seat. I always hated sitting next to people on the bus. There are usually odd smelling men who tend to look at me like I am prime beef on sale at the local market or chatty older women talking endlessly about bingo and Mary Kay. Jake seemed to find an empty seat and turned around to sit down and asked if I want to sit there. I pleasantly and not even hesitant agreed. The ride was shorter than the wait, shockingly, and Jake reached his destination. We said our goodbyes and I agreed to meet him at the front of my office building when I got off.

The day went by unbearably slow, not shocking though. I kept thinking of Jake and how he was so interesting. His flawless hair and ocean blue eyes were just captivating to me. He truly could be a model. His jaw line was imaginable, right out of a story book and his five o’clock shadow complemented it so much. I could tell by his arms he worked out and seemed to be rather in shape, which just made the Prince Charming feeling ever so real. I was shocked, in a way, how someone attractive as him would even agree to a date with me. I have not felt beautiful in my life. I always felt like the red headed girl with freckles that was awkward, a tad clumsy and chubby. My family always jumped me for my low self-esteem saying that I am beautiful, and my eyes was the set off. I guess hazel green eyes do make a difference, especially with some darker eye-shadow and contour to hide the freckles.

The clock was ticking by as it was 4:55 and felt like each minute that passed by was an hour. “Come on time. Lord, when all I have to look forward to in the evening is a cup of warm green tea, a book and my kitten, time goes by fast...” I thought to myself, glaring at the clock. “Ruby, the girls and I are going to the club tonight ... Did you want to come?” Jessica, my co-worker, asked while I was in trance with the clock. “Uh ... Not tonight, I have plans.” I said, seeming more confident. “Yeah, okay.” Jessica said, not seeming to believe me as she walked back towards Caroline and Trish laughing. Those girls are bitches. I swear, they always ask me that just to laugh at me because I don’t go clubbing like most girls in their twenties. The time finally hit 5 and I was out of that office faster than you can say, “Hot Date”.

I walked outside and looked around not seeing Jake. The happiness and nervousness I felt all day seemed to suddenly become anxious and disappointed. “I can’t believe it...” I thought, “He-” I thought then was interrupted in mid thought by Jake walking beside me and saying, “Ruby!”. The anxious was just as fast replaced back with happiness and a twist of nervousness, hell even anxious, why not? “Jake. Hey.” I said, smiling and sighed a silent relief. “Want to go to the small Diner across the street?” He asked pointed to Pauline’s Food Stop. Interesting place to pick, but I shouldn’t be picky. I mean, he is attractive, the main course could just be eye candy? I thought as I nodded in agreement. He grabbed my hand gently as we crossed the not so busy three lane road.

We entered the diner and sat down at the booth closest to the door. The waitress, Pam, walked over smiling like she just went to a Dolly Parton concert and had way too much Christmas joy, “Howdy, y’all! What would you be havin’ tonight?” She said smiling towards us both. I kept looking down at the menu that conveniently was already on the table, I thought, “We just got in here...”. Jake told her we are thinking it over and asked for a coke and I nodded the same. We talked about what we wanted as Pam came bouncing back over in less than five minutes. “Did y’all find anything?” She asked, still smiling. Jake nodded to me and I nodded back. I began my order, “Yeah. I will have the number two with no mustard and a side of ketchup with French fries, please.” I finished as Pam wrote my order down, Jake continued the order, “I will take the bacon club with fries and a side of ketchup.”

Pam took the menus and we waited. We began talking about our interests, he complained about his work a bit and I chimed in complaining about my co-workers. We seemed to hit it off nicely as the evening crept by. Our food arrived, and we indulged in some greasy goodness. After eating Jake and I non-stopped talked as time passed by. I looked down at my watch and saw it was already 8. We both were shocked at how time just flew by and it only felt like minutes. We got up from the table and Jake went to the front counter to pay for our dinner. We walked outside and proceeded to go to the bus stop. Thankfully, the bus usually ran at 8:15 and it was 8:13. We walked and chatted more and got on the bus.

The ride home was a tad longer than it took to get there and we got home around 8:45. He lived in the apartment complex just south of mine. He looked at me as we both were about to say goodnight and he kissed me. I haven’t kissed a guy since I was like 13 and it was a truth or dare in the playground. That made the evening even more nervous and filled with excitement. He asked me if I wanted to come up to his apartment. I hesitated at first. Thousands of things ran through my head like a busy highway in Atlanta. I finally caught my thoughts and said yes. We walked up to his apartment building. “My place is on the third floor.” He said as he pressed the buttons on the entrance door to unlock it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.