Jason's Journey - Cover

Jason's Journey

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The sun streaming through the large window woke Jason. He looked around and realized May was gone. He stretched in the seat. Oh well, he thought.

“Ben Lomond, Ben Lomond, five minutes to Ben Lomond”

Jason retrieved his backpack. He was a little surprised that he was disappointed May was gone. She was just a hook up. Still!

He exited the bus into the brightly lit waiting room. He waved at his mother standing in the baggage claim. She struck her usually sassy pose with a hand on one hip.

“How’s school, baby?” Susan Beavaneax stood on her toes, threw her arms around her son’s neck and bussed him on the cheek. She was a big woman in many ways. From her 38DD breasts, 39” hips and sexual appetites. She stood 5’8”, and admitted to being a little north of 200 pounds. Her brown paper skin color attested to her creole heritage. That and her startling grey eyes gave her an exotic look that meant she never had any trouble standing out in a crowd. She was aware of her attraction to the opposite sex and flaunted it.

“Good, Mama, very good! The extra course works paid off. I’ll graduate this January.”

“Fantastic baby!” Mother and son walked out into the afternoon heat with their arms around each other’s waist. When they reached her car, Jason held the door while she slid into the driver’s seat. She did it the way of a woman aware of her sexuality, she place one foot on the curb and the other in the car. Her skirt to pull up high, exposing her milk chocolate colored thighs. Jason ruefully shook his head. His mother was seemingly unaware and uncaring that she flashed her son.

She steered her new 1990 Cadillac Eldorado out of the airport and onto the highway winding through the curves of the mountain road. Her full skirt was across her lap, exposing most of her thighs. She was bare leg wearing open toed clogs. The pearlescent pink of her toes and fingers caught the light.

Stealthily, Jason looked at his mother’s full firm legs. She always drove like this. He first noticed it when he entered puberty. His mom was in the car impatiently waiting for him. As he walked by the driver’s side window, he looked down and saw, for the first time, his mother’s panty clad pussy. It became an obsession. He manufactured reasons to look in the car and under his mom’s skirt. He was sure she caught him a few times. He would see her looking at him with a slight smirk.

“While you are here, I want you to help your Aunt Helen.”

“No problem! What does she need done?”

“Well,” Susan began, “she has separated from Andre and she is 24 weeks pregnant!”

“What!!? What happened? Why didn’t you tell me?”

Susan raised her right hand and flapped it at the wrist. “That’s grown folk’s business, baby! Your father and I decided not to worry you with that!”

“But ... but ... but!” Jason sputtered.

“But my ass! Wasn’t a damn thing you could do. However, you can help out this week your home!”

As Susan negotiated the winding mountain road, she thought back to the conversation with her sister.


“Susan, I just put Andre out!”

“WHATT!!??

“Well, I told you I thought he was fucking around on me!”

“Don’t say another word! I’m on my way! You got any rum?”

“Bitch, you coming to talk or get drunk?” Helen laughed.

“Both and I’m bringing something else for the head!”

Susan unzipped and stepped out of her housecoat. She stood in her bedroom in powder blue boy shorts and matching demi bra. Her gaze travelled slowly over her extensive wardrobe. Her eyes fell on an A line denim dress with roll cuffs. It had four buttons at the top and slits on each side that came to her lower thigh. She took it off the hanger and replaced the hanger in the closet. Susan slipped the dress over her head and wiggled it into place. She turned slowly in front of the mirror. She liked the way this dress moved when she walked. It slid nicely across her hips. Her fingers moved to the four buttons at the collar.

Fuck it, she thought, may as well show off the girls. She eyed her shoe collection. She chose the silver turquoise faux high-heeled sneakers. Susan eyed her toenails critically as she slipped on the shoes. No time to do them. She grabbed her purse off the dresser and turn to leave. She stopped. One more thing, she thought. Susan went back to the wardrobe and felt along the top shelf. Her hand hit the large baggie. She took it, opened her purse, and stuffed it in.

Susan walked out of the bedroom, turned, and walked the short distance to the stairs. She felt the air get under the dress and cause it to billow as she trotted down the stairs. She smiled as she thought about the effect that would have on some lucky man who was coming up the stairs as she went down. She paced quickly to the refrigerator. She scrawled a note to her husband, Adam.

Took the car. At Helen’s. You on your own for dinner. Don’t wait up

Luv

Me

Susan grabbed the keys to the Coupe Deville from the hook in the kitchen. She smiled quietly to herself as she beheld its candy apple red glory. Adam bitched when she said she wanted it. He raised his voice as much as he ever did and shouted that we could not afford it. That night she put a good fucking on him. Hell, she even tongue fucked his ass. Two days later, she drove her baby off the showroom floor.

She slipped into the black leather seats, slid the key into the ignition and marveled at quiet thrum of the engine. She pressed the button on the garage door opener and backed out of the driveway, and put the car in Drive. She paused and with a devilish grin, pulled the hem of her skirt up until her panties were exposed to anyone lucky enough to look in her windshield. Susan was a sexual woman. She was aware and relished her sexuality and the power it gave her.


The air in Helen’s kitchen was thick with sweetish aroma of reefer. A half-empty fifth of Bacardi Dark set on the circular glass kitchen table. Helen and Susan sat across from each other. Both of their eyes were at half-mast.

“Fuck that tired ass motherfucker,” Susan slurred, “you better off without him!”

“I know, I know, but I still... !” Helen was a slighter smaller version of her sister. She was just as tall and normally about 20 pounds lighter. She wore one of her husband’s tee shirts and a pair of red bikini panties. Her breasts were a full cup size smaller than her older sister at 36D.

She had a catch in her voice. She was not going to cry but the sadness caused her shoulders to droop. That, the rum, and the marijuana had her disoriented. Her sister was a fuzzy blur. They had both had more than their limit but still they smoked and drank.

“You should move in with me and Adam”

“No, I can manage here. Besides, your husband don’t need two women in the house”

Helen got unsteadily to her feet. She picked up her glass and her sister’s and tottered carefully to the refrigerator.

Susan watched the soft roll of her sister’s behind as she filled both glasses from the indoor ice dispenser and walked cautiously back to the kitchen table. When they were teenagers, they would sometimes sleep belly to belly, tit to tit with their arms entwined around each other. Their mother had made them stop, saying it was not seemly for two females to sleep like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.