A Coven of Witches - Cover

A Coven of Witches

by Pars001

Copyright© 2017 by Pars001

Fiction Story: A spilt coven unifies to battle evil.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Transformation   Violence  

Theresa Maxon’s lips trembled with anger as she looked at the man tied before her. Her slightly greying hair barely moved in the wind. Drawing herself up to her full five foot eight inches she nodded to the rest of the coven. Pointing to another female she motioned to start.

Bowing the younger woman, Shandra Belle, began to read. “Merry Meet. Sisters of the coven, we are here to decide what is to be done with...” Here Shandra wrinkled her nose brushing her red hair from her face. “This interloper into our communion with Gaia. The list of atrocities follow: attempting to draw all the power of the coven members; attempting to take sacred personal items from coven members. Lastly trying to mislead several young members to break their oath with the coven and the earth mother Gaia.”

Again bowing Sandra stepped back, her petite frame almost lost next to the others. The man’s eyes glowed a moment then went dark after Theresa waved a hand over him.

Snapping his head up the man started to laugh. “You’ve already lost, you damn bunch of cunts! None of you have the power to defeat my master! Kill me and get it over with, Oh! That’s right you simple bitches can’t kill! Ha! As I said you’ve lost, master has no such nice convictions! I...”

Theresa started to smile as the man started to scream, his body hitting the ground hard. Convulsing and writhing on the ground the man’s skin started to change to a red color then stopped reverting back to normal.

“I believe we have heard enough from you, spawn of hell!” Theresa’s voice sounded loud conveying her authority.

Screaming louder the man started to laugh, “You can’t kill me, you...”

“We don’t have to kill you!” Sandra spit out in a low growl. “Then again, many are surprised what they can actually live through!”

The man’s face was shocked then he nodded with a huge smile. “So true you bitch of a witch. You I like! I think I’ll kill you last after I take you a few times. You ought to last a few hours on my cock!”

This time Theresa growled as she made a more severe chopping motion. This made the man scream even more.

Shandra bowed before Theresa, “I am sorry I spoke out of turn high priestess. Please forgive me.”

Tuning her ice blue eyes to Shandra she nodded then touched the kneeling woman. “Arise Shandra; this is a test upon all of us. The earth mother won’t allow this one or any other to harm us.”

“Thank you high priestess, hearing this from you brings me great relief,” Sandra replied.

“This intrusion has prompted me to bring in our brother coven. High priest Taladron?” Theresa said indicating several males who moved forward.

“Thank you high priestess. The earth mother had always told us that the energy of both sexes should not mix. This is not to happen without her permission. With this emergency the earth mother has spoken to both of us. In this instance we are stronger against this foe together. Separate we would have no chance.” The high priest said.

There was an inhuman laugh then the tied up male spoke again. “So the old, powerless, and dickless man is here hoping to save all of you. Pathetic! I will enjoy master...” Taladron, along with several of the males with him, and then Theresa and several females pointed at the man. Suddenly unable to speak then breathe, his appearance started to change.

“Behold sisters!” Theresa stated. “The most terrifying monsters always look just like ordinary men.”

Snarling the man’s skin went to a red hue as his face contorted and elongated. Horns sprang from the top of his head, as a tail grew from its ass. “So Belatron! You really thought to hide your true self from us?” Taladron growled.

“Bah! Old man, master will consume you as easily as you do a bite of stew! The bitch witches, I’m sure he will find uses for them. Though they are human so he might just use their bodies. They are only women after all!”

“So you were the scout I see.” Taladron stated. “If you don’t return I take it he will leave.”

“Ha! No matter if I return or not he is coming!” Turning to look at the coven of females, then male witches the man laughed again. “There is nothing that either of your weak covens can do!”

Taladron whispered to Theresa, then to his coven members. Sandra nodded to Theresa after she had spoken to the high priestess. She then went and spoke to her coven members.

Forming a large circle around the demonic entity, they all started to chant. “What are you doing? You don’t have the power to do a damn thing to me you ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Even as they watching the skin on the creature in the center started to flay off. The two covens ignoring the threats and screams increased their chanting. Suddenly the creature started to swell its entire body. Finally a few moments later the creature screamed a last time as it inflated more, and then exploded!

Theresa and Taladron both waved their hands over the spot that the creature had been in. Nodding to each other they bowed then moved off to their respective covens.

Both were speaking to their followers when they turned and met again in the middle. Both bowed to each other again.

“I have spoken to my coven,” Taladron started.

“As I have to mine. I take it yours suggested an alliance? At least for the duration of this crisis?” Theresa replied.

Taladron was nodding, “I am not sure if this is possible with the history we have. We must make it work if we are to save everything.”

“I agree wholeheartedly. Though the prospect of having both sexes in the same place seems risky. If either so much as takes a sexual partner from the other coven then I am afraid all is lost.” Theresa warned.

Taladron nodded as his mind drifted back. Decades before all this had started. The covens were together as one, dancing naked with the earth mother was an almost daily thing. The battles then were a lot easier with the sexual energy that they released.

Theresa was also remembering the day the incident had happened. Two female members were found slaughtered. The local authorities had investigated. A young male was found wandering not far from where their bodies were discovered. He was covered in blood a lost look on his face. He had no memory at all of the last twenty four hours. Even after the High priest and priestess had gone through his memories, they had found nothing.

Tears started to fall from both their eyes. After the authorities had taken him away it was only a month later that the male was executed. Theresa shook her head her dear brother! Taladron was also sad remembering the last true friend he had. After that, the coven split into two at the suggestion of the leaders.

Taladron could still see his friend as clear as day. Then on the whispering wind he could swear that he heard the earth goddess say ‘look closer.’

Taladron and Theresa both looked up at each other. Pulling the memories up, they both went through them again. They both looked closer suddenly gasping when they saw the mark near the hair line on the dazed young man.

Looking at the mark they both again gasped the mark of the evil master of the demonic beasts! Looking harder they both began to see what they hadn’t had the knowledge back then.

Shaking his head Taladron was the first to speak. “It appears that the coven was broken to allow the infiltration of our dimension.” Hanging his head then dropping to his knees Taladron almost whispered. “Earth mother Gaia, I beg your forgiveness for not seeing what we should have. Thanks to us not seeing, this war has been going far too long.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.