MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 99

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 99 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

After I got out dried and changed, then I sent a gang mail and said, “Have a quick breakfast, we need to get going, people!”

We headed out with our bags and beat the masses to get a place to sit and have a quick breakfast. By sheer coincidence, Sylvia took our order and we got it pretty quick. Our table got filled up with Jenn, Brigitte, Andrea, Joan, and James. I was between Joan and Princess.

“Good morning, did everyone sleep well?”

Different forms of the word ‘Yes’ came from around me. Sylvia brought our food and took their order. I sent a text to the adults telling them to move those around them to get going. Our batch finished and got up. I gave Brigitte a kiss on the cheek and we left the restaurant.

Ten minutes later, people were exiting and lining up at the buses. Princess and Jenn each stood at one and checked people off as they got on. They loved being part of the mechanism behind the tour.

My goal was to get out of Bloomington before nine-thirty am local time, and we exactly did that. Sometimes it’s like herding cats, but the kids and the adults understand the need to move along.

As they passed by me, Mom, Ally, and Clarice all gave me a chaste kiss on the lips as they got in line. I made notice of which bus Brigitte was getting on. I planned to sit by her, if possible.

Chester and Andrea plus Mike Bell and Genny were last to get on board. I got on and there was an empty seat, by Brigitte waiting for me. She took my hand clandestinely, putting her purse over them.

I removed it and gave her hand a kiss, bringing back that beautiful Mediterranean smile of hers. We went on the way to our,

Second stop – 139 miles
Chicago, Illinois
Target Center
(Three Performances)

My phone rang.

“Where are you?” Princess’ voice said.

“I’m on the other bus,” I answered.

“Who are you sitting next to?” she asked with a tone to her voice.

“Who should I be sitting next to?” I asked back.

“Don’t change the subject ... are you sitting with Brigitte?”

“What if I am?”

“Stop answering a question with another question?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Here’s your fiancée.”

“Hello, Michael,” Jennifer said with a lilt in her voice.

“Hello Jennifer Rose,” I said just as sweetly.

“We know who is on that bus, but we don’t know who is sitting next to you. Can you help us with that?”

Brigitte wanted to say something, but I put a finger to her lips. She kissed my finger, making me laugh.

“Why are you laughing, Michael?” Jenn asked sounding different.

“I’m sitting by the prettiest natural brunette on this entire bus,” I said. “Goodbye, see you in a couple hours, Miss Guthrie.”

She doesn’t like being hung up on. I guess the repercussions are awaiting me. I pulled Brigitte close to me and said, “I’m probably in very big trouble, but do you want to help me drive her crazy once we get to Chicago?”

“Sure, but we have some time to fill, don’t we?”

“Yeah, what do you have in mind, my dear?”

“Just hold me tight, like you were in love with me,” she said.

“That won’t be very difficult to do, my dear,” I said. I pulled the little blanket from the seat in front of me and put it on my lap.

I moved her hand under it, and she felt my hardness. I saw her bite her upper lip a little, then she squeezed me.

I was surprised to see Joan walking back to look at us. She was on the phone, “They are holding hands, but you expected that, didn’t you, Jennifer?”

“Go away,” I said, “We are trying to fall asleep.”

She saw the blanket, but said, “He told me to leave them alone. He’s being faithful to you and Isabel. All right?”

“Goodbye,” she said.

She came back to me and whispered, “I get a turn, or I tell her what I suspect is really going on under that blanket you have got there, OK?”

“Sure thing Joanie. Leave us alone, please?”

“OK,” she said swishing her butt as she left.

I felt her hand go inside my pants taking a grip of my very hard cock.

“Brigitte, be careful please?”

“Sorry, I got the urge.”

“If I cum on your hand, we are both in deep shit, OK?””

“OK, thank you, lover,” she said quietly.

*******

I stayed hard the whole trip, without cumming. She pulled her hand away and completely licked it off, as though it was covered with cum. Damn, she’s really good at this game. We pulled up to the Four Seasons Hotel and I saw Jenn and Princess waiting for me.

Brigitte and I were the last off the bus, hand in hand. Both girls saw this as I said, “Her parents are heading back to Greece for six months. Can she stay with us?”

“I told you they would be upset about this Michael, never mind ... I just have to leave school and the GSS until I get back. It’s all right. I’m so sorry.” She dropped her hand and left us to talk.

“See what you did, she’s overwrought. She got the call on the bus ride here. Don’t be bitches about this, OK?”

Their posture changed as we walked to the hotel, where Brigitte was laughing very hard, unable to keep the pretense going. I was suddenly attacked by slaps from both girls. Nothing actually connected or hurt, but it was a nice moment while it lasted.

“Thank you for that, Lover,” Brigitte quietly said walking up to Mom and Ally who were giving out rooms. Jennie Robinson was waiting for us, to replace my girl for the evening. I quickly walked to her getting her on my arm as I heard mutterings from behind me.

Before getting to our room, Jennifer turned me around and said, “What did she mean by calling you lover?”

“Yeah?” Princess reiterated succinctly.

“We had a very nice three-hour trip together. She leaned into me and fell asleep right after you sent Joan to spy on us.”

“Well ... you hung up on me,” Jenn said. “You know how I feel about that.”

“Would you rather think, that she got down on her knees and gave me a blowjob?”

SLAP

“Or maybe, just a hand job?”

SLAP

“She is a very lovely young lady. I had a dream about her a long time ago. She was in the spa, naked, I joined her, and our two little girls, Adrienne and Michelle ran out and spoke to us.”

“Ever since that dream, she has often been on my mind. Not as a threat to either of you, but as another outlet for my ‘needs.’”

Neither slapped me over that, surprising me.

“We don’t satisfy you?” Princess said with her hands on her hips.

“Of course, you do, I’m trying to explain that my needs seem to exceed my abilities. She has as pretty a smile as you do, Princess. Her hair is lovely, just like yours Jennifer. Her parents aren’t going anywhere, that was all a ruse. She agreed to play the part, which she did quite well. Don’t be upset or retaliate against her, or I will withhold my affections from any of you, you understand me?”

I heard a pair of very quiet OK’s. Jennie even joined the two of them.

“We have a performance in only six hours, I need to rest then eat. Go to your rooms, please?”


Stu and Princess stripped down and went right to sleep.

Jennie and I stripped to our underwear and slid under the sheets, as I set an alarm on my phone ... We fell asleep.

I woke up to a voice that said, “Call me Brigitte, and fuck me please?” It was Jennie, with her tits flailing about and waking me up by dropping herself on my manhood. I thought my dick was broken for a moment, but it just bent over a little.

“Oww,” I said. “Get off for a minute, please?”

“Did I break it?” Jennie asked breaking into tears. The girls got up as well.

“No.” I said. “This happened before, but now it hurts ... so I have to wait until I can do anything. Stop crying, Jennie, I will be alright ... I promise?”

“Let me see?” Jennifer said reaching over. “Michael, you are bent.”

“It has happened before; I would prefer not to talk about it. This time, it’s actually been bent the other way ... but it hurts like hell.”

“Anything we can do?” Princess said up and topless. “Maybe we put some menthol rub on it?”

I was holding myself in protection of anything they tried to do. This happened with Cece and Jenn Stapleton, when Jenn was too eager.

“Michael, move your hands -- this will be cold.”

“I know that!”

“Just a minute, give him something to bite down on,” Jennie said.

Princess brought me a washcloth folded over a few times first. I felt like I was about to be given electric shock. I put it in my mouth and Stuart held me down. I decided not to look...

****

We boarded the buses to Target Center, for the ten-minute drive from the hotel. A pain pill Jennie had was taking the edge off my penile pain. Who knew I could be relaxed enough to scream into a washcloth and cum all over my fiancée at the same time. She had to take a shower. The coolness of the menthol had an unexpected side effect of getting and keeping me hard ever since she was done.

It was the first of three nights. We had to do our best to fill the 23,500 seats of the Chicago Bulls home basketball stadium. We arrived ninety minutes early. Every place was allowing Stu to run the sound at least, sometimes the lights as well. He was getting a great reputation it appeared. I may need to negotiate a better contract with him.

Thirty minutes before the place was open, I had the orchestra get in place. I called my singers out to talk to them all at once.

“OK, everybody -- they loved us in Bloomington, but this is Chicago, the third largest city in the United States of America with practically three million people. Fifteen times the size of Vincennes, our home city. These people, whether there are 200 or a full house of 23,000 deserve the same show you gave last night. If they love us as much here and everywhere you perform, every one of you will have possibly earned $150,000 over the next 55 days.”

Murmuring started, “Yes, you heard me right ... over 700,000 people could possibly see us, one out of every 450 people in the United States could watch you, enjoy you, applaud, cheer you and tell you just how great every single one of you have become. Are we ready to show these people tonight how good the Gold Standard Society is?”

“Well, are we?”

“YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS,” the nearly one hundred twenty strong GSS said in responses.

“GET IN POSITION FOR THE FIRST NUMBER,” I added.

“Open the house now, please?”

I started the “Sing, Sing, Sing” number as people piled into the place trying to listen and find their seats at the same time.

By the time the eight minute and thirty-nine-second-long number was over, the place looked full all the way up to the cheap seats. Not only that, but they were applauding us like we were the Bulls themselves ... well, maybe the Bulls back when Jordan was playing!

We played the same set from Bloomington. It was well received. From “Hello” to our encore “Can You Hear The People Sing,” my orchestra, my performers -- my entire Society knocked every song, dance, and instrumental number out of the proverbial ball park. This Tour was going to be our best ever, I could sense it the moment we walked in.

The lights went up, a couple hundred people came forward asking for autographs and pictures. I gave out both, mentioning we had two albums on iTunes!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.