MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 97

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 97 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Seventy-six total laps,” Elizabeth said, already in the spa. “Did you swim all of that with that erection you have?”

I looked down and said, “I guess so. You got room for me in there, Lizzie?”

“You talking in the spa or in my pussy?” she said.

“Either one is fine with me,” I said dropping into the spa. “I figured everyone would be out here.”

“They all were too full of food. I’m naked too, if that matters,” she said.

“Climb up on my lap why don’t you, little girl?”

Instead of sitting up on my lap facing the same was I was, she turned towards me and settled directly on my extended dick.

In the combination of warm water and cold air our connection seemed even more entrancing to me. We wrapped our arms around each other hardly moving. I couldn’t keep from throbbing inside her, which made her hold me even tighter.

I have been watching this wonderful woman for a long time. She relaxed and looked up to me and said, “I cherish you like no other.”

“I cherish and respect you like no other. I will forever.”

I spontaneously came inside her and the smile on her face broadened even wider. We re-embraced like the part-time lovers we have become.

We finally disconnected and I helped her out of the spa, handing her one of the towels she brought out. She put her bikini top back on, but kept the towel around her waist. I pulled my sweats back on, tested, then added the appropriate chemicals and we went back in. The place was quiet.

I picked up my phone and noticed we had been outside for over ninety minutes. We walked up stairs together and we kissed for the last time that evening.

I walked into my room trying to be quiet. Jenn was awake looking up something on her laptop.

She looked up at me. “Hey there. Is Miss Marvel satisfied? Are you?”

“Do you even have to ask that? All of my ladies are satisfied, I make sure of that.”

“You got anything left for me?”

“I’d just like to go to sleep ... sorry about that?” I said finishing drying myself off and putting on a dry pair of boxers.

“No problems, remember we go to my moms’ for dinner tomorrow ... love you Jennifer Rose.”

“Not as much as I love you Robbie,” she said rubbing her naked breasts up against my back.


The next day at school, I got a text from mom, “We just had delivered a whole bunch of musical instruments in boxes. They’re ready for you, when you come over tonight for dinner. Love you.”

I sent back, “10-4 beautiful -- see you then.”

Little did anyone know that a few weeks after the other large instruments arrived, I make a corporate decision to start the changeover from acoustic to electric violins, violas, cellos and basses. The concept has been around for a while, but these four instruments look really bitchin’.

At our Sunday rehearsal at the Thomas auditorium, they will be introduced to those who play the aforementioned instruments. I also got two violins and violas for someone to try out if they wanted to.

I had a large order, to replace all the string instruments, on standby, in case everybody wanted one, which I hoped they would. For the brass instruments, I got a number of these really cool practice mutes with a new technology called Brass Resonance Modeling. It’s a technology for practicing any brass instrument without making a lot of excessive noise. Lastly, I got a couple of bassoons to see if I could talk someone into trying it out. Mostly everything was from Yamaha.

The three of us went straight to mom’s, meeting up with the rest of them over the next thirty minutes or so. I got in the kitchen behind Janice and said, “Anything I can do to ... for you, my dear?”

“Play some music, that’s what you are best at, isn’t it?”

“Maybe, what I’m second best at, if you remember like I do.”

“Your father is here somewhere ... make yourself vanish before we start something no one here would want to witness,” she said, giving me a peck on the lips.

The doorbell rang and I went to see Peter and his wife, alongside Paul and his. Pulling up was Tracy, so I went to help her get Andy, and the stuff she carries everywhere she goes.

Jenny and Elizabeth came up, honking their horn. Wow, mom was fixing this meal for so many people. Lastly, Stuart joined us, getting a gnarly kiss from Princess as he came into the house.

He showed up in a coat and tie. Princess took him by the arm and introduced him to the few who didn’t know who he was. He saw the pile of instrument boxes and looked over at me at the grand piano, with Jenn sitting next to me.

“Play something honey,” she said to me.

At first, I thought of playing something silly, but I had this beautiful piano and equally gorgeous young lady next to me...

(Spoken)
DON QUIXOTE
My lady...
ALDONZA
I’m not your lady!...
I’m not any kind of a lady!

(Singing begins)
I was spawned in a ditch
By a mother who left me there,
Naked and cold and
too hungry to cry
I never blamed her.
I’m sure she left hoping
That I’d have the
good sense to die!

Then, of course,
there’s my father...
I’m told that young ladies
Can point to their fathers
With maidenly pride.
Mine was some regiment
Here for an hour,
I can’t even tell you which side!

So of course I became,
As befitted my delicate birth,
The most casual bride
Of the murdering
scum of the earth!
DON QUIXOTE
And still thou art my lady.{br}

(She got up, and with a flair sang... )

(Spoken)
ALDONZA
And still he torments me!
How should I be a lady?

(Singing)
For a lady has modest
and maidenly airs,
And a virtue I somehow
suspect that I lack;
It’s hard to remember
these maidenly airs
In a stable laid
flat on your back!

Won’t you look at me, look at me,
God, won’t you look at me!
Look at the kitchen slut
reeking with sweat!
Born on a dung heap
to die on a dung heap,
A strumpet men use and forget!

If you feel that you see me
Not quite at my virginal best,
Cross my palm with a coin,
And I’ll willingly show you the rest!
DON QUIXOTE
Never deny thou art Dulcinea.
ALDONZA
Take the clouds from your eyes
and see me as I really am!
You have shown me the sky,
But what good is the sky
To a creature who will never
Do better than crawl?
Of all the cruel bastards
Who have badgered and battered me,
You are the cruelest of all!

Can’t you see what your gentle
Insanities do to me?
Rob me of anger and
give me despair! Blows and abuse
I can take and give back again,
Tenderness I cannot bear!
So please torture me now
With your “Sweet Dulcinea” no more!
I’m no one! I’m nothing!
I’m only Aldonza the whore!
DON QUIXOTE
Now and forever thou art my lady Dulcinea!

It was over, I got up beside her and we bowed together to our cheering group. She gave me a kiss and I called my Princess to come up and sing with me one of her songs from SWEET CHARITY...

PRINCESS
When I’m so jittery my knees buckle,
ice water tickles my spine
I’m trapped like a butterfly
in a net ... then I say to myself
I’m the bravest individual,
I have ever met

MICHAEL
I’m the bravest individual,
I have ever met

PRINCESS
This game makes very good sense,
I get results isn’t that great
Get back my confidence
And then even pulse seventy-eight
So, when I panic and feel each day
I come to the end of the line then I say
tat fear hasn’t licked me yet
I keep telling myself
I’m the bravest individual
I have ever met

MICHAEL
Funny, but suddenly I can’t swallow
I think I’m going to die
Sometimes, if you pardon
the word, I sweat!

PRINCESS
Then you say to yourself

BOTH
I’m the bravest individual
I have ever met
I’m the bravest individual
I have ever met

MICHAEL
Good, Your game
makes very good sense
I get results, isn’t that fine?
Got back my confidence and then
Even pulse a hundred and nine

PRINCESS
So when you panic and think each day
You fail at whatever you try

MICHAEL
I just say ... that fear hasn’t licked me yet

PRINCESS
And keep telling yourself
I’m the strongest, soundest stoical
Daringest man, who’s most heroical

BOTH
I’m the bravest individual I have ever met!{br}

This time Stuart and Peter got up to lead the applause. I got up and we bowed.

“Mrs. Janice O’Sullivan, do you remember the song you had me learn when I was really little, that you said Ethel Merman was the best singer of?”

“My god Michael,” she said. “What made you think of that song?”

“I’m thinking of getting the rights to it and make it the GSS theme song, but for right now, wash your hands and get that nice tush of yours over here.”

She sat by me, and said, “I hope I remember this honey, it was your favorite song for a long time.”

“As long as you are beside me, it always will be...”

TOGETHER
We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society
My baby and me
We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society

I think he’s handsome
and he’s smart
I thinks that she’s a work of art
I say that he’s the greatest man
And likewise I’m her biggest fan
I say her kisses are like wine
His kiss is just as good as mine
And that’s the way
we pass the time of day
My baby and me

We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society

We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society
I say now you are the
sweetest one I say,
no you are the sweetest one
She claims that I’m a natural wit
He says it’s just the opposite

The only fighting that we do is
Just who loves who
more than who
And we go on like that
from night til dawn
My baby and me

Oh, we belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society

Now I do not exaggerate
I think she’s nothing short of great
I say that kind of flattery
Will get you any place with me
The way we carry on it tends
To just embarrass all our friends
And that is how we will
still be years from now

(Here is where we both play the piano side by side ... the first song I ever learned to play)

My baby and me
We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society
My baby and me
We belong to a Mutual
Admiration Society
My baby and me

“SOMETHING’S BUBBLING OVER,” came from the kitchen.

Mom got up to take care of it ... dinner was almost ready, so I played an instrumental version of “That’s What Friends Are For,” and dinner was called as I hit the final note.

As I got to the table, I was told people were supposed to sit in their assigned seats. Dad got out a list and put me on the end, then in clockwork order, Ally, Peter, Jennie, Stuart, Jenn, Princess, Brian, Jen Chapman, Janice, Paul, Tracy, Jeff, Elizabeth and Cece. It was an attempt to get us to talk to people we don’t normally. I have done this exact thing.

I guess you could have put me anywhere and I would have been between two ladies I have banged. Despite that Stuart seemed comfortable next to my fiancée, although his eyes dropped more than once which she caught him doing. Brian was doing a similar thing between my sister and Big Tits.

Two large pots of noodles and chicken were in the middle of the table, still steaming. I asked, then served my two ladies then myself. Cece got the salt for me.

“Does somebody have a pill for Michael?” Mrs. Chapman observed.

“I’m through with them. I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me a full tilt test and I passed with flying colors. Jenn and Isabel were with me.”

“It was quite interesting,” Princess said. “We were actually waiting for him to faint. But, he never did. Now, he’s the opposite of what he was before, almost beastly ... so powerful.”

“You don’t need to share everything, Princess,” I said.

While the little bit of giggling happened, I started eating this fabulous meal. Everyone else started as well.

This meal depends on how many eggs you use. When it was just the two of us, mom made three eggs worth and it was plenty of food. When it was Mom, Ally, Jenn and I it went up to six eggs worth, so I asked, “How many eggs worth of noodles did you make Mom?”

“Seventeen honey ... we needed plenty because I know how there are some things you just cannot get enough of ... including noodles and chicken.”

Both Cece and Ally gave me a long look before they each grabbed a leg and giggled at me. I was trying to ignore this because I was so hungry. I went back to eating, occasionally putting an oversized piece of chicken in my mouth.

Cece took the moment and grabbed me by the front of my pants, all the while eating with her right hand. Paul was glancing at Big Tits much too much. They have a past, that I don’t believe Mom knew about. Oh well.

The dinner was amazing, mostly because it had been so long since I had had it.

“Mom, while I hope nothing ever happens to you, could you please write down the recipe for this?”

“If I do that, I may never see you over here again?” she responded.

“Don’t be so dramatic, Janice. You are my only mother and I will be needing you for all kinds of reasons for the rest of both our lives. Could you at least write it down? It is my favorite meal and you are my favorite mother,” I said.

“Sorry Michael, I guess I overreacted a bit.”

“You think?” I said.

“Hit him for me, Ally,” she said. I got a shoulder slap from my future mother-in-law. Cece still had her hand on me enjoying my discomfort.

“Excuse me, please?” I said leaving the table going to the downstairs bathroom.

I decided to take a pee while I was in there, then I ejaculated right away... “Michael, are you OK?” Jenn said through the door.

“Yeah, be right out,” I responded.

I walked out, saying, “All is well, Lover.”

“What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later,” I answered.

“Are you all right?” Cece asked.

“I have things well in hand now,” I said.

We went back to dinner, Cece now staying away ... however, she was smiling and very cheerful looking. She was getting back in shape again.

“Could someone please pass the salt?” I asked.

Ally got it to me, I kissed her hand.

Dinner went on, with lots of talk about the upcoming tour, the upcoming shows and the Sunday recording sessions. I made the table happy by including the ‘Older Society’ in the upcoming recordings.

“Is that what all of those musical instruments are for?” Princess asked.

“Sort of, I will explain that after dinner,” I said. I was still hungry. I felt another hand on my leg, it was Ally. Not again?

After we were through, I grabbed Stuart and we cleared the table. We got the dishes in the sink and mom told us that was good enough.

I went and washed my hands and went back to the piano. Cece went over to hold Andrew, so I called Tracy to the piano to sit by me. I had recently talked to her about songs she knew, and we discussed for a few seconds what she would sing. This would be Celine and R. Kelly’s version of “I’m Your Angel...”

TRACY
No mountain’s too high
for you to climb
All you have to do is
have some climbing faith,
oh yeah
No river’s too wide
for you to make it across
All you have to do
is believe it when you pray
MICHAEL
And then you will see
the morning will come
And every day will be
bright as the sun
All of your fears
cast them on me
I just want you to see
BOTH
I will be your cloud
up in the sky
I will be your shoulder
when you cry
I hear your voices
when you call me
I’m your angel
And when all hope
is gone, I’m here
No matter how far
you are, I’m near
It makes no difference
who you are
I’m your angel
I’m your angel
MICHAEL
I saw your teardrops
and I heard you cry
All you need is time
Seek me and you shall find

You have everything
and you are still lonely
It don’t have to be this way
Let me show
you a better day
TRACY
And then you will see
the morning will come
And all of your days
will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears
just cast them on me
How can I make you see?
BOTH
I will be your cloud
up in the sky
I will be your shoulder
when you cry
I hear your voices
when you call me
I’m your angel
And when all hope
is gone, I’m here
No matter how far
you are, I’m near
It makes no difference
who you are
I’m your angel
I’m your angel{br}

We were both crying by the time we were done singing. She was looking deep into my eyes, and a kiss was imminent. I stopped it with it being a light peck on the lips. She looked so kissable, but there were just too many people around, including my mother.

By the time Tracy got up, Cece had walked over and they did a sort of workaround hug between them. I joined them and Andy said, ‘Daa-daa.’

Shit!


“WHAT?”

Paul got up and joined us. “I have never heard him say that before, but Michael walks up to him and he says, “Daa-daa?”

“Calm down, Honey,” Cece said. “It’s not a big deal.”

“Not a big deal!!! My best friend, while he was at Jackson Heights, goes near my son and this happens. Is it the first time, Tracy?”

She turned away, quietly saying “No! This is the third time. But, its only because he’s been around him more than you have lately. He sings to him, like I have heard you do. Don’t make such a big deal about this, Paul ... please?”

“I’m painfully aware of Michael’s ‘time’ with Cece,” he said. “But, if Michael is the father of Andrew, I-I don’t know what I might just do?”

“Paul,” I said turning to him. “I hope we are still best friends ... I couldn’t have gotten through Jackson Heights without you. I have always wanted you to be my Best Man, and I still do when Jenn and I get married in late November. I have ... thought that I might be Andrew’s biological father, but you ... you are the only dad he has. Don’t go crazy about this? I’m perfectly willing to take a paternity test, if you want me to? Whatever you want is what I want. I mean that with every, breath of my being.”

“Maybe, we should get another baby sitter?” he said taking Andrew from Tracy. “One who would stay at our house. I’m sorry Tracy, but it seems like the logical thing to do. You can go back to VU this way if you want?”

“NO, I won’t! I will be staying here, if Michael will let me,” she said, now crying and walking into my arms so I could give her a close hug. Everyone else was holding someone close to them. Stuart had Princess while Jennie, Jennifer and Liz were all close to each other.

“So, Percival ... why don’t you and your wife sing us a song?” Tracy asked.

He handed Andrew back to Tracy, whispering, “I’m sorry, Trace” and took his wife’s hand and said, “Michael, you know what we know ... go ahead?”

I started playing the song ‘Endless Love’...

PAUL
My love
There’s only you in my life
The only thing that’s bright
CECE
My first love
You’re every breath that I take
You’re every step I make
BOTH
And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever
(Ohhhhhh)
I’ll hold you close in my arms
I can’t resist your charms
And love
Oh, love
I’ll be a fool
For you
I’m sure
You know I don’t mind
Oh, you know I don’t mind
Cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
I’ve found in you
My endless love

I was still playing but they were now kissing so I slowly brought the music to a stop.

I heard Andrew singing along with his dad and mom, with Tracy rocking back and forth holding him tight and looking at me.

Everyone applauded, and I went up to Paul and hugged him really tight. He was sorry for getting so out of sorts, but was determined to get Andrew back in their house ASAP. It would happen sometime before we all went on the Tour, which he and Cece said they were sorry they couldn’t participate in. I half expected that, but Tracy was going to have some severe separation anxiety. I think we all were!

An hour later, things were breaking up. I saw Stuart and Princess making out. I’m, so glad she has found somebody of her own. It takes a big load off my shoulders.

Before I could get out the door, Janice handed me two large Tupperware bowls full of leftovers. I handed that to Jennifer and gave mom the hug and kiss I needed to give her.

Brian even stood by and let it happen, that’s a cool dad!

We left in two vehicles without any of the boxes of instruments. That’s not really a problem, Tracy losing Andrew ... I wish we had Tracy with us, but we got home and I found her crying. Jennie and Liz were playing with Andrew. I walked up to Tracy and she walked into my arms and started to sob.

“I’m so sorry for what happened,” she said to me.

“I’m OK, baby ... I want to be sure you are all right?”

“I will be OK ... I have to be, don’t I?”

“You will still have me around, I promise that, for as long as you want. Go back to school or don’t? You won’t get any pressure from me at all. I care for you deeply, I mean that.”

“You are so sweet, Michael. Why couldn’t I have found someone like you when I was younger ... who knows where I would be right now?”

“You wouldn’t be here, and I couldn’t do this,” I said starting a kiss holding her face with my hands.

After the kiss started she wrapped her legs around mine and I walked up the stairs effortlessly. She was rather light and I heard giggles.

“Don’t worry about Andrew,” Liz said. “We will put him to bed, have fun you two.”

As we walked in her bedroom, she said, “I haven’t been back on the pill long enough, I will need one of those special pills.”

“You might need more than one, my dear before I’m through with you.”

Her cackling laugh was quite delicious sounding.

The second she was naked; I dove into her pussy with my mouth. She wasn’t expecting that and gave out quite the howl! I didn’t stop for a moment slurping and swallowing every drip I could of her snatch. I turned so she could suck me off at the same time, and she was great at it. Definitely not her first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.