MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 95

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 95 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

NEWSIES Auditions

With over thirty guys and only about eight girls needed in this show, this will likely be an easy audition day. I had advertised that other students could audition due to the number of students involved. This being a true concert in front of the curtain all night, allows me to do some interesting staging. Jennie will help on two numbers I wanted some easy choreography.

I had Cathy playing for us, to give Nancy a break. Miss Starr still showed up to be her page turner. They have become really good friends’ despite being four years apart in age.

I used the song “King of New York” for all of those auditioning and two hours later it was done and I said, “Casting will be posted by the end of the week.”


I had previously gone to the library by myself and checked some books about architecture, design, planning, building codes and the odds and ends of it all so I could have competent discussions with Ken that were on his level.

I took Princess, Stu, Jennifer and Tracy to see the status of the different projects. Andy stayed with Liz and Jennie, who both loved having an infant around. It was cool to see the construction elevator on the side of the building taking guys to whatever floor they were working on.

Ken, who must have recognized my red car, took a ride down and walked over to us.

He put out his hand and said, “Hello everyone. It’s looking better, isn’t it, 77 floors of steel girders, 36 floors of cement, with water, electrical, plus smart cabling up to the 60th floor?”

“Wow,” Tracy said back to him.

“I actually had a question, Ken,” I said.

“I figured as much ... what is it?”

“It doesn’t appear that there will be enough parking spaces if we had a full house?”

“When building an edifice like this, you can assume people are coming at least three to a car, sometimes four. With a maximum body count of 25,655 that means we only need...”

“Sixty-four hundred parking spaces,” I quickly calculated. “That’s still a lot of land being used for cars. What about a parking structure?”

“That takes a long time to plan and build, Michael,” he quickly responded.

“What about a Precast Garage system?”

“Well, we only need to build the foundation in that instance. Where on the property would you put this structure?”

“In a minute, which entrance with be the main ingress to the buildings?”

“That would be the east side just north of the offices,” he answered.

“So, the only way to get to there is by making Richard Bauer Drive the main ingress to the Mansion property?”

“I suppose so,” he said probably wondering where I was headed with this.

“So, they come in and the parking structure is on their left and the Mansion in on their right. It would be free on performance nights, a small fee other times.”

“What you are proposing would cost $6,000,000 at least, Michael,” my general contractor said.

“So, money is not a problem, Ken I have some angels, nowadays,” I said causing my young ladies to giggle. “We could create some special parking spaces for organizations who bring a bus like we have.”

Kenn followed up, “I need to get a permit and all of that stuff.”

“Could it be done be the time the Mansion is finished?”

“Should be,” he said. I glared at him, and he changed it saying, “It’s a sure thing Boss,” causing Tracy to giggle again.

“Excuse me for a moment,” I said getting my phone out.

On the third ring, “Hello Michael, what’s going on?”

“I’m spending money and I need you on the Hotel worksite please?”

“I will be there in five minutes,” he said. “If you need to go back to work, we understand Ken.”

“No, this affects me and my guys, I’ll wait.”

With wheels squealing, Brian arrived. He said ‘Hello’ to Ken, and the girls then hunkered down and he asked, “What’s this about?”

“Let’s take a walk,” I said, with Jennifer on my arm. When we got away, I said, “I propose at least one fifteen story parking structure with a whirligig in the middle right here. It would hold 80 cars per story, or 1,200 total. It would partially satisfy those coming to see anything at the Mansion. Against the east side of the Mansion itself would be named parking spaces for those who are leasing the offices.”

“Until we build out the south portion of this property, it could all be turned into asphalt parking for both the Mansion and the Marriott Hotel. Make sure there are more than plenty Handicap spots. I want no one to suffer from not enough of those.”

“Whatever we need, we both know we have plenty of money, don’t we?”

“Ken, our amazing GC, estimates it would cost between six and seven million for the first parking structure. With the information I have gotten from calling and looking on-line, it might be as much as ten million. But, I propose a bidding process between our existing sponsors along with anyone else who wants to join in to pay for it and get their name on it.”

He very soberly, pulled out his laptop and said, “Are we talking steel and concrete or precast concrete slabs?”

“Either way, Brian,” Ken said who had caught up to us, “We need to prepare the ground for it ourselves. Bringing in the slabs would be much easier than bringing in another tower crane to place rebar and pour concrete.”

“I want twice the normal amount of lights so people aren’t afraid going in after dark. Unbreakable would be best,” I said.

“Is there such a thing?” Jennifer asked.

“These days people just wear a mask and paint over the bulb itself, at least according to the TV I watch,” Princess said.

“How about some very covert cameras?” Jennifer asked.

“They do make them rather small and innocuous,” Brian said.

“It sounds like everybody likes this plan, I will have drawings in a week,” Ken said.

Each of my girls gave him a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush.

“OK, I need to get back to work, bye guys,” he said.

We all started walking back, with Tracy on my arm and Jennifer on Brian’s... “Is there anything else, Michael?”

“How could you tell?” I said.

“You have a tell, so?”

“The property to the south that we already own.”

“What about it?” he said knowing better.

“This is a thought right off the top of my head, but since we have invaded the neighborhood, why not put here a mini-shopping center for those here and those looking to build out this way?”

“What kind of places do you envision?” Tracy asked.

“Maybe a Marsh’s Grocery Store or a Vons as the anchor, with places that aren’t in Vincennes as of yet getting top priority.”

“Like?” Jennifer said squeezing my arm.

“A Zale’s, maybe a sandwich place, a workout spot, a Hooters, and a Victoria’s Secret.”

“That isn’t a bad idea,” my dad said. “We could be landlords to keep out riffraff.”

“We should include some diverse ownership to include everyone in the community,” Jennifer said.

“Excellent idea, Miss Guthrie,” Brian said with a smile. “If you think of any other specific places, email or text me.”

He left and we all got back in the car.

“I was amazed how you spoke to the adults with such polish and charisma,” Tracy said.

“He has got too much charisma for his own good,” Jennifer said.

With that witty remark, they both giggled.

“Thank you for bringing me along,” Tracy said.

“I love having pretty girls around me. It’s genetic,” I said to Jenn’s squeeze of my leg.

“Jennifer,” Tracy said, “You really have the best of the best in Michael ... I envy you, big-time.”

We both said, “Thank you” in response to that.

“Let’s all be thinking of places we wished were in Vincennes and make a list?” Jennifer said.

“Is there a Weinerschnitzel in town?” Tracy asked.

“Use my laptop to see if they are this far east or not,” I said with Jennifer handing it back to her.

In a matter of seconds, she announced, “They only go as far as Texas. I love their Chicago Dog.”

“Sorry honey,” I said to her getting a look from Jenn. “Be careful what you click on ... you may find my porn collection?”

Jennifer laughed very loud, “He doesn’t need porn, he’s had ten lovers so far ... who knows how many more before I cut him down with a very dull knife.”

I didn’t respond at all, although I wish she hadn’t mentioned the number like she had.

We got to the house before Tracy asked the question I didn’t want to answer.

Before we were all inside Princess ran and climbed on me giving me a big kiss.

“What’s that for?”

“Jenn sent me a text saying Vincennes is getting its own Zale’s and Victoria’s Secret.”

“If that happens, it’s at least two years or more away,” I said between her kisses.

That didn’t stop her from kissing me. I cupped her butt cheeks and got into it myself.

“Ten?” Tracy said.

I pulled her aside and cautiously mentioned all, but Janice and Alice, declaring fifth amendment status. She didn’t mind, but I gave her a really nice kiss in the process.

Between the three of us, we told everyone about the plans that have been discussed and made. Tracy loved being in on something like this. I wonder if she may go back to VU or not? That could get Cece on my case, I’m quite certain.

Speaking of Cece, I picked up my phone and called her.

“This is Cece.”

“Hello Cece, this is your favorite fifteen-year-old, Michael Thomas,” I said to her exquisite laugh.

“And dare I ask, what can I do for you, Mr. Thomas?”

“Have you and your hubby discussed shows for the upcoming new school year?”

“As a matter of fact, we have talked about it. When would you like to get together to pound things out?”

“Don’t say ‘pound out’ around me, you should know better by now,” I said. “Come on over, and see your little boy while we discuss it.”

“For dinner as well?” she asked.

“Sure, bring the old ball and chain if you have to.”

“You are still the same scoundrel you have always been ... see you in an hour, OK?”

“Can’t wait, Mrs. Planck.”

“TWO MORE FOR DINNER,” I yelled. Andy started to cry.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry, Tracy,” I said walking to her. I took Andy from her and started to softly sing...

Come with me ... and you’ll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you’ll see
Into your imagination
We’ll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world
Of my creation
What we’ll see
Will defy ... explanation
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There’s nothing to it{br}

He had gone from crying to listening to cooing.

“He’s trying to sing, listen to him...”

“That’s not singing, that’s just gurgling,” Princess said.

“To me ... it sounds like singing,” I said with a tear or two rolling down my face.

Tracy came over and took him from me, giving me a kiss. “You did that better than Paul does ... isn’t that funny?” she said.

Princess put her arms around me and said, “What a wonderful father you are going to make. I can’t wait for a niece or nephew to come along.”

The doorbell rang ... I wiped my eyes dry as I opened it to Paul and Cece. “Welcome to my favorite Musical Arts teachers.”

“Were you crying, Michael?” Cece noticed.

“He was just singing to Andrew,” Princess said.

“When I sing to him, all he does is cry louder,” Paul informed us.

“Now, that’s not always true honey,” Cece said to him. “Andy can be a handful at times.”

“I just got him at a good time, I guess,” I said. “How long before dinner is ready?” I asked Liz and Jennie.

“Thirty minutes or more,” Liz said.

“Let’s talk about what we would like to do starting next school year,” I suggested. “Princess, could you hand me my laptop please?”

They had yellow pads in front of them.

“Why don’t you tell us what you have planned and we can work with that?” Paul said.

“All right, we won’t be having an August show. Last year proved too busy with so much going on. So, starting in September, I have got CHILDREN OF EDEN with the GSS and MAME for Lincoln.

“We were hoping to use CHILDREN OF EDEN later in the year,” Cece said.

“No problem, I have a long list of replacements. How about CHICAGO?”

“Are you sure Richard would let you put that show on?” Elizabeth said.

“We did do RENT this past year,” I answered.

“We wouldn’t or couldn’t ever do that show at Jackson,” Cece said. “We had OLIVER on the short list.”

“Great show for boys especially. Rose or Zoe could play Nancy, Charles could play Fagin. Sorry, that’s yours to cast. My brain never stops.”

“OK, October, I hadn’t decided on a GSS show yet, but ANYTHING GOES is my Lincoln show,” I said looking at my list

“How does GUYS & DOLLS sound to my team? We would need some help from the rest of Lincoln or those at Jackson who turn fourteen by October first.”

I don’t know that show?” Princess said.

I got out my phone and started to play, “Take Back Your Mink.”

“Oh, I know that. Could I play the dumb blonde who gets sick?”

Everyone laughed at her, so I said, “As long as my fiancée will play Sister Sara.”

I got kisses from both. “I guess that means it’s OK with them. What about you guys in October?”

“CARNIVAL,” they said together.

“That is a marvelous show,” Tracy said. “Both Cece and I were in it when we were younger.”

“Isnt there a scene where Jacquet is sexually molested?” Jennie mentioned.

“That was the part I played,” Tracy said. “It was toned down a lot, but I didn’t try out for anything for quite some time after that.”

I changed the subject back to other shows and there was a call for dinner. It was Chicken Tacos, something we had before, but it tasted hotter than before.

Elizabeth saw my reaction and said, “We used Hot Chili Peppers instead of Smoky. You always say you like everything, Michael.”

“I love it. Hot food from hot ladies is my favorite,” I said expecting a slap from someone, but it didn’t happen.

“What did you sing to Andrew?” Paul asked.

“The ‘Pure Imagination’ song from ‘Willy Wonka,’” Princess answered for me.

“Maybe I need to update my folder of music,” Paul said with a laugh.

Maybe, I thought to myself. After dinner, we finished our discussion with the following shows planned...

2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR
Jackson Heights

September ... OLIVER
October ... CARNIVAL
November ... CINDERELLA
February ... CHILDREN OF EDEN
March ... JOSEPH & THE AMAZING DREAMCOAT
April ... SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL
May ... ONCE UPON A MATTRESS

Lincoln High
September ... MAME
October ... ANYTHING GOES
November ... SOUTH PACIFIC
February ... MY FAIR LADY
March ... KISS ME, KATE
April ... REDHEAD
May ... HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING

Gold Standard Society
September ... CHICAGO
October ... GUYS & DOLLS
November ... TEACHERS CONCERT
(CHRISTMAS MUSIC)
February ... BRIGADOON
March ... HELLO DOLLY
April ... COMPANY
May ... MAN OF LA MANCHA or LITTLE MARY SUNSHINE...

My girls were all aflutter over these choices ... partitioning out parts between the two of them. “Michael, can I post this?” Jennifer asked.

“Not yet, I have to get a perfunctory OK from both Principals first.”

“Which are full blown and which are concerts?” Princess asked.

“OH! Sorry Red, CHICAGO and MAN OF LA MANCHA are full blown, the rest are concerts.”

“BRIGADOON has some marvelous music to dance to, Michael,” Jennie said.

“Great. We will add that as a concert with dancing. What about your shows, Planck’s?”

They discussed it and he said, “CINDERELLA, ‘JOSEPH’ and SEUSSICAL would be full blown, the rest concerts.”

“SOUTH PACIFIC and ‘HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING’ would be the Lincoln full shows, the rest concerts,” I said.

“One last thing, everyone. I have the first two shows scheduled inside my head for the Mansion; PETER PAN and BOOK OF MORMON. The will be a show a month with two weekends of wed, thu, fri, and sat!

“Thank you all for a wonderful evening, however school awaits us all in the morning,” Cece said. She and her husband gave a resting Andrew a kiss and said goodbye.

“I’m very glad we took care of this so early in the year. The moment it is approved; you can post it.”

That got me a big kiss from my fiancée, but I gave every one of them a nice kiss, then grabbed my girl and went off to bed.


After a light breakfast, I kissed them all, then took Princess and Jennifer to school. Stu left separately.

“Guess who we think should play Don Quixote?” Princess said from next to me.

“Peter Chapman?”

“Nope,” they said together.

“James Allen?”

“Nope,” they said again.

“One of the Mitchell boys?” I guessed for the third time.

“No, silly ... You!” Jennifer said.

“I can’t sing that music like any of the guys I just named?” I said in my defense.

“Maybe not, but you are the only one who could really act the part like it’s intended to be done,” Princess said appealing to my vanity.

“Add Charles King as your Sancho, Isabel as your Aldonza, and Carlos Patterson as the Padre,” Jennifer said shocking me by including Princess instead of her.

“What about you?” I asked.

“I will be tired from playing Dolly Levi opposite Geoff or James,” she said sounding thoroughly sure of herself.

“Well, we can talk more about this at the end of the day. I will think about it,” I said stopping the car so Jenn could get out and Princess was practically skipping to the entrance of Jackson. Jenn got back in and we traveled the short distance to Lincoln High.

She followed me to Clara, I suspect to make sure I did this first thing. We got buzzed in to see Paul and Cece already in there.

I shook Harold’s and Paul’s hand, while I kissed Cece’s hand.

“So, you just had to get to him first, didn’t you?”

“He is our Principal, and not yours,” Paul said.

“Sir, you will always be my principal, my first principal. I will never forget you ... no matter what?”

“Back off, Michael. I understand,” he said making us all laugh. “They happened to get here before you, it’s no big deal. They told me about your little get together and the shows you selected. Are you sure CHICAGO is appropriate ... even for older students?”

“Sir, did you see DAMN YANKEES? What Isabel wore as Lola? That and the tight black outfit this young lady wore in RENT. CHICAGO should be tame by those standards. Besides, have they told you about my plans for next year’s Teachers Concert? It will be a combined Winter/Christmas event at Thomas Auditorium, and I expect you and Richard to try out for it. My early idea is forty numbers, one each for the teacher or pair of teachers involved.”

“Along with that, if the teacher has a significant other, whether teacher of not, they can perform together.”

“That’s very ... progressive of you Michael,” Harold said. “I assume you need to have this same dialogue with Richard, so go ahead.”

He was right, and I had an almost verbatim talk with Principal Summers, with him also mentioning CHICAGO possibly being trouble. That was odd, but understandable. Jennie will need to ramp up the choreography for “Cell Block Tango.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.