MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 91

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 91 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Isabel and Tracy came in, with Princess asking, “Whatcha doing?”

“Building a symphony, sit down and be quiet for a moment, please?” I asked.

“Jenn, I have a sub list of percussion instruments to give you, I know we have some I’m about to list, but include them, please?”

“OK, ready.”

“Caxixi, an African rattle
A set of conga drums, at least two
Cowbell
Cup chime
Splash Cymbal
Flexatone...”

“Where is he remembering this from?” Tracy asked Princess.

“I can’t always remember where I read or heard it, but I just did, Tracy.”

“Sorry?”

“Ganza
Glockenspiel
A hammered dulcimer
A set of six hand bells
An Octoban for tiffany’s drum set.
Rattle
Acme Siren
Sleigh Bells
Slide whistle
Triangle
Tubular bells
Timpani
A whip
Whistle
Wind chime
Woodblock”

“That’s it, I’m not sure if we will have every one of those items in our symphony orchestra, that’s a starting list of things our percussionists might need.”

“Oh, Castanets and claves too. We might already have some, but add it to the list.”

“That was quite impressive, Michael,” Tracy said.

“As you have already found out Tracy, Michael knows a whole lot about a whole lot of things,” Princess said. “His only weakness, besides all of us, is a condition called NMS, which stands for Neurally Mediated Syncope. If he gets too anxious or agitated, it can cause him to fall or feint and hurt himself. We all keep the pills nearby he takes, one usually at breakfast and a different one in the late afternoon.”

“It’s more like a feeling like all of my air has left my lungs. It doesn’t ... but it’s something I have to deal with. Most of the times I have had ‘incidents,’ it was because I was over-extending myself musically. I’m sorry to dump this on you, but that’s what it is. The container is childproof, meaning I sometimes can’t get it open when I want.” I went over to her and whispered, “I don’t want you to leave. You ... can only be good for me.”

“It will take more than that to make me leave here. All of you are being so nice and loving ... don’t worry,” Tracy said.

All the ladies gave her a big hug, then I did adding a kiss to it. Of course, each of them wanted a kiss as well, so I started with Jennie and gave them each a great big kiss, ending with Jennifer.

After that was over, I walked Tracy to the control panel to the security systems the house had installed. She got her own passcode and duress code as well. I explained what the duress code was for if someone threatened her forcing her to put in a code. It would send a silent signal to the Police. The only other system I showed her was the button in every bedroom that can be pushed to get an immediate silent signal to the PD as well. Everyone has their own set of these, while I’m the only one who can add or change a code in the system. So can Mom, in case I was unable to do it myself.

I got a text from Nancy Starr, wondering if now a good time would be to come over and teach me about the other instruments we had on the living room floor.

I told her to come on over, then explained it to the other ladies. I got out the large selection of sticks and mallets.

“Michael,” Princess said, “Do you want us to be here or to leave you two alone?”

“It doesn’t matter at all to me. Watch or don’t watch. Be prepared for her to play well, and me to not be very good ... at least at first.”

I got a water from the refrigerator. They all asked for one, so I tossed each of them one.

There was a door knock and Jenn looked to see who it was, then opened the door to see a really big smile on Nancy’s face.

“Are you ready to be the student?” she asked with a giggle. That sounded prepared.

“Are you prepared to be my teacher, Miss Starr?”

“I’m certain you will learn it quickly. Izzy tells me you are a quick study,” Nancy said with a smile.

“Oh, he is,” Jennifer said, startling Nancy a little bit.

“Are we going to be watched?” she asked looking to see Isabel, Stuart, Jennie and Tracy along with Jennifer.

“Not if it will make you nervous,” I told her. She did look a tad nervous.

“OK you guys, leave us alone, please? I promise not to ruin your eardrums in the process,” I said waving them all away.

“You didn’t have to do that Michael, but thank you anyway. Let’s start with the Marimba, why don’t we? You recognize the configuration as it emulates a little over four octaves. I see you have a lot of sticks to choose from. Let’s use the soft felt ones first.” She played a simple melody, the melody line from “Pure Imagination,” then stopped.

“Some people only trust playing with a single stick in each hand, but if you have big and well-articulated fingers, like I know you have, then you can put two in each hand. At this point the other notes you will play are likely to be harmonic to the note you had previously played.”

She played the song again, but it sounded different because two notes weren’t being tapped out at the same time.

“Why don’t you try it now?” she recommended.

“I will try one at a time first,” I said. After taking them from her, she moved away, and I stepped up and I tried it out. My tones sounded nothing like hers.

“What am I doing wrong, Nan?”

“The nearer to the middle of the bar you are hitting, the fuller it will sound. You were hitting the end, thus not making contact with the ‘butter zone’ as marimba players call it. You were also not hitting hard enough. That’s why I picked the felt. Try it again, strike in the middle, and be more careful with the evenness of the striking.”

I did all she said and the sounds were mellower, more resonating. The striking pressure wasn’t as easy to control as she made it sound. With some focus, every time was getting better, so I took a stab at two mallets per hand.

She put them in my hand with three fingers between mallets. She said that I would need to get some strength in my little finger to be really good at playing the Marimba.

I turned and the moment I started, I dropped the second stick from both hands. She bent over to get them and I noticed her nice butt. I helped her back up, and before I could help myself, we were kissing one another.

I pulled away saying, “I’m sorry, Nancy.”

“I’m not Michael. That was nice ... very nice.”

“Play something ... show off a little please?” I asked.

Putting the four sticks in her hands, she approached the instrument and started to play a melody I instantly recognized it walking to the piano ... it was the main them from Raiders of the Lost Ark. She switched to the horns melody and we were in a groove.

She was very good at it ... as we played off of each other as the different musical moments came along. When all done, my entire household was applauding.

They all went to Nancy telling her how wonderful she sounded. Princess pulled away and came over to me and said, “You need more lessons from Nancy. You weren’t very good?”

“Hey Nan, how about we do this again next Sunday, but for a little longer. I will try to practice between now and then and not be so pathetic.”

“Oh, Michael ... thank you. See you next week.” She gave me a soft kiss and said “Toodles.”

After I closed the door after her, they all said “Toodles,” to me and giggled loudly.

“Where does that put her on your list loverboy?” Princess asked me.

“She was number thirteen, but she might be in the top five now, maybe four ... I haven’t kissed Joan in a while. Maybe she has settled down with James now that he can see what he’s kissing.”

“Don’t worry, Jennifer, Isabel and Brigitte are still in the top 5,” I said.

“What’s that all about?” Tracy asked.

“The girls can explain it to you. I want to go work out and swim some laps in the pool. Join me if you’d like. In the spa, if not the pool. We keep it warm,” I said heading to my room.

I came out in my suit covered by sweats having a towel for later. I went out to the workout center and went through my exercises, concerned how much I had set back, but stripped to my suit and swam laps until my shoulders were the slightest bit sore then got out of the pool and into the spa

“Thirty-Five laps, wow ... big brother,” Princess said.

I saw they all came out. After I adjusted to the warmth, I reached down and took off my suit. Jennifer got up on my lap and we started to kiss. I was pointed straight up so she took off her bottoms and dropped them on the cement as well and then sat down slowly dropping that exquisite pussy all over my cock.

Isabel was straddling Stuart, facing him as they began an underwater intimate connection of their own.

“Do you all do this often?” Tracy asked smiling.

“Usually one of us gets a ride in the spa. Sometimes it’s just a matter of who is the horniest at that moment. But, you need to get back on the pill before Michael can do this with you, All right?” Jennifer said slowly rising and lowering herself.

With her hand below the water churning up some white water, Tracy said, “Sure thing ladies! I want in on the rotation ASAP!”

I was already feeling the churning in my nuts, so I spun her around so we faced each other and embraced each other tightly as I said, “Here comes my Michael Milk ... a big load for my first lady.”

I held her very tight as each ejaculation left me and entered her. She was starting her own orgasm as I kneaded her tits with my open mouth and she delivered her juice all over me.

We had to stop to catch our collective breath, then she got off and we got out with me following her. The rest of them stayed in the spa. Stu had offered to check and balance the water.

We took our towels and went inside through the mud room door. We dried our feet really well, then walked naked up to our room. I almost slipped and fell on the wood floor. That trip to the hospital would be very difficult to explain.

I asked for a rubdown on my shoulders and just above my butt. When finished, she crawled in behind me and we fell asleep together.

We got up and took a shower together, got dressed and went downstairs to Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Wraps. Tracy and Princess made them. I sat between Jennifer and Tracy, thanking them for creating something so advanced.

“It was Tracy’s idea ... I just helped a little,” Izzy demurred.

“She is very helpful in the kitchen,” Tracy commented. “Stuart did some of the heavy lifting for us girls.”

I picked one up and bit into it, “Hmmmmmmmm, very good. Is there mint in this?”

“Yes, there is,” Tracy said. “I didn’t know you had such a sophisticated palate.”

“I like just about everything I taste,” I said stopping to take a drink of water. Everybody, but Tracy giggled.

“You ladies are so dirty-minded sometimes, aren’t you?” I said. That caused Tracy to blush and giggle on her own.

They made enough so everyone could have two, and they were very filling. I put the last piece in my mouth and moved towards Tracy. She got the other end and we chewed on it until the kiss began. It was wonderful, she even put her hand on my face.

Without a sleeping baby to wake up, I suggested we sing for a while. Jennie got up wanting to be first, much to our surprise.

“How about ‘Amazing Grace,’ Michael?”

Amazing Grace,
how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost
but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T’was Grace that taught
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did
that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers,
toils and snares
I have already come;
‘Tis Grace that brought
me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh
and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

Yes, when this flesh
and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall profess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we have been there
ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We have no less days
to sing God’s praise
Than when we have first begun.

Amazing Grace,
how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost
but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

I was in tears while playing, she sang it so beautifully. The girls all loved it so much. She came over to me giving me a kiss.

“Tracy, do you sing?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing like any of you do. I’m content to just listen for now,” was her not terribly convincing answer.

“It’s only us ... nobody will tell anybody else. We promise, don’t we ladies?” They all agreed. “What about a song you grew up listening to? That would be the ‘90s, wouldn’t it?”

“I do like Sheryl Crow. Do you know anything of hers?”

“I know the James Bond song she sang, “Tomorrow Never Dies” and her other big hit “All I Wanna Do.”

“How about ‘All I Wanna Do?’” she said...

When finished, everybody stood and applauded her, I got up and gave her a big kiss. It turned into quite the erotic event. The other ladies all hugged her as well. She had looked awfully nervous before she sang, but now she seems more confident.

I said, “When you want to sing, just tell me ... All I wanna do is have some fun.”

I played and we sang for over an hour. Tracy picked up her keys and said, “I need to go get Andy, anyone want to come along?”

Jenn and Princess played rock, scissors, paper with Princess winning and she left with Tracy leaving Stu all alone.

Jennie walked over to me and said, “She sure seems to be well-suited for the arrangements, isn’t she?”

“I believe so ... I was going to wait until you had a reason to leave, but it all went really fast in my head and now she’s here.”

“Do you want me to leave?” she asked.

“HELL NO!” I said.

“Michael, what is going on here?” Jennifer said taking my arm.

“Jennie misunderstood something I said and thought I wanted her to leave. I was ... about to tell her that as soon as anyone joins us, I’m trying to casually look for who might replace them, when and if that time comes. I have no idea when or if someone walks into Jennies life, but being prepared for the possibility is my responsibility.”

“Does that mean you are kicking us all out this coming October when your fiancée turns eighteen?” Ms. Robinson proclaimed.

“Heavens no, Jennie,” Jennifer said. “You and Tracy are welcome here for as long as wish to stay. Michael and I have discussed taking the GED after he turns sixteen, and leaving high school.”

“While I wasn’t expecting to have this discussion right now,” I joked, “We wouldn’t be going to college immediately, but I’m not ruling it out completely. Is that OK with you Jennifer Rose?”

“I love it when you call me that, and I agree. However, not having school for a couple of years could help us have some advance time at the Mansion,” she said convincingly.

“You are exactly right, pretty girl,” I said squeezing her butt really hard against me. She started the kiss just as Andy and the ladies came in the front door.

“Get a room, you too,” Princess said, walking over to Stuart while holding Andy. “You do want one of these, don’t you, Lover?”

“Eventually, you know I do. Maybe a girl who could be just as beautiful as you are, Anabelle.”

“Do you wanna keep holding him?” she asked.

“No thanks,” he said, but he did give him a very light kiss on the forehead.


Downstairs was everybody already eating. We joined them in poached eggs, fried sausage, and buttered whole wheat toast.

“This must be a Tracy breakfast, and I like it.”

“I fried the sausage,” Tracy said.

“You fry my sausage every time,” I said to her giving her a kiss.

“Careful people, I’m still really horny even after last night,” Jennifer said.

“That reminds me,” Tracy said. “I’m going to my doctor to get a prescription for birth control pills. Michael, how do I set the house alarm?”

“Marvelous segue my dear,” I said walking her over to the control panel and taking her through arming, disarming, and using her duress code if she needed to.

I went back to eat some more, as the girls said, “We need to go.”

I gave Tracy and Andy a kiss goodbye, and Jenn, Jennie and I left in my car. Stu takes Princess to school these days.

“Jennifer, should we talk to our mothers’ about our possible decision regarding college?”

“What possible decision?” Jennie questioned

“Michael, I think we should schedule that really soon,” Jenn said as a reply.

“What possible decision?” Ms. Robinson repeated.

“Maybe go there right after school? You could ask Ally to join us.”

“GUYS,” she practically screamed. “What are you talking about?”

Calmly, Jennifer explained our dilemma. However, she thought the idea of having some lead time before the opening of the facility made a lot of sense.

I dropped off Jennifer, giving her a kiss goodbye. I said “Morning gorgeous” to Clarice asking if Principal Summers was available.

She checked, then let me in.

“Welcome Michael, it’s been a while. What is it about this time?”

“Well sir ... I consider myself a person of my word and I need to tell you about something that will likely happen in September of this year.”

“Sounds serious, go ahead?”

“I turn sixteen on June Fourth and a few long-planned things are being scheduled to happen. Jennifer and I plan to marry, and we both plan to take the GED to conclude our schooling.”

Not much on his face changed, but I noticed some change in his posture. He picked up a pencil and played with it for a moment, then leaned forward.

“What does that mean to Lincoln High, exactly?”

“We have a home and no reason to leave Vincennes. I plan to continue visiting the school as necessary, holding auditions and putting on shows until the year I would have graduated, in two additional school years. The bulk of my time will be increasing the size of the GSS, and working on details concerning the building we are practically in the shadow of.”

“Do you plan to find your own successor in those things you do for us?”

“I will do all I can, but that will not be my priority.”

“I understand all of that. I knew we couldn’t hold on to you forever. How large do you plan to make the GSS?”

I explained the three GSS groups, extrapolating a net symphony size of 122.

“Where do expect to get all of those ... from Jackson and Lincoln?”

“Not necessarily. Starting next January, I plan to begin having open auditions from all students in the Vincennes area, including public and private elementary, middle and high schools. I didn’t realize that there were a dozen of them all across the city.”

“It does sound like a daunting task, but knowing you ... you already got a plan.”

“Thank you, sir, I need to have this same discussion with Principal McGowan before he finds out on his own.”

He stood up, causing me to as well, we shook hands and I left. On my way out, I asked Clarice how things were going with Michael T.

“He’s nothing like you, but few are. We’re getting rather serious. When I’m ready to schedule a wedding, I hope you and the Society can be there for us.”

“Nothing would make me happier,” I said kissing her hand and leaving her.

I arrived at Jackson Heights a few minutes later, exchanging ‘Good Mornings’ with the very happy Clara Jepson. She was humming something I didn’t recognize.

“Oh Hello Michael, it’s been a while since I have seen you. Do you have a copy job for me?”

“No I haven’t, I’ve decided that my copy needs are not within the purview of the schools anymore. I’m using Ewing Printing for the GSS needs these days.”

“I understand, but I do miss seeing you all the time. Don’t be a stranger, we all care about you, even Harold.”

Sounding like an awakening grizzly bear, “Do I hear Michael Thomas out there, Clara?” and then coming out to see me extending his hand.

“I certainly am glad to see you. You’re something of a stranger these days around here.”

“Well, I do have many more things on my plate these days, Sir. That is why I’m here to see you today, I have only thirty minutes before I have my first class of the day back at Lincoln.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.