MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 87

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 87 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I climbed on her, keeping my boxers on to remind me that ‘no means no.’ Her breasts tasted so good, and she enjoyed having them sucked on. Her hands moved to my butt, snaking inside my boxers and squeezing my ass. It felt really good, despite the little bit of pain involved.

I moved my mouth to her neck, gnawing a little.

“Michael, don’t give me a hickey!” she asked.

I moved between her hefty bosoms and started anew. She was getting rather loud, but didn’t say ‘stop’ even once.

For being 55, she was an amazing lover, no matter what was or wasn’t available for me to do. She must have felt my hardness through my boxers, but not even Jennifer likes making love on her period. We tried it once or twice, but she became adamant and I hadn’t suggested it in a while.

I have never even suggested it to Princess, figuring she would likely go ape-shit over even the idea of it. She is very touchy feely during her period, I hope she tells that to Stuart before he tries without asking.

********

“I’m not really sure what it means for two ladies, even as pretty as you, to double team a guy?” Stuart said.

Both girls had stripped naked, and Stuart was the very definition of erect as a stone.

“Stuey, I told Jennifer about you, and she saw you naked coming from the spa. I love you as much as you love me, but we really want you to be a willing partner to the two of us ravaging you,” She said, pulling his pants off to reveal what she knew what was underneath.

“I have no right to do anything with Jennifer, especially if I’m going to maintain you can’t fuck any other boys.”

“Quiet down, Stuart,” Jennifer said. “This can be a one-off, or if you want it to be, the first of many times, the four of us can be really close friends.”

“You are very beautiful, Jennifer,” he said. “I hope I don’t disappoint either of you.”

With that, Isabel put him in her mouth, to get him wet enough to fuck her. “Don’t cum yet, Stuey, please,” she said satisfied enough to climb on him and drop herself on his fully rigid pole.

After they had begun, Jennifer climbed on his torso and moved in close enough for him to reach her piquant pussy. he had to grab her ass and pull her to his mouth as Jenn groaned deeply at first contact.

“Only Michael has ever done this to me, but I have wanted to be really good friends with Isabel’s hunky fiancé for a while. Go ahead, get in as deep as you want, Stuey. I really like it.”

Given the OK by both of the foxes in the room, Stuart pulled her tight against his mouth, this time causing Michael’s wife to start to buckle under his long tongue.

“Do you like how she tastes?” Isabel said to him.

“He’s busy chewing on my pussy, dear,” Jennifer said to her future sister-in-law.”


A very loud groan came from Jennie, so I moved my mouth to hers. My hands went to her breasts, using my fingers to play with her nipples. I pulled away, placing my dick between her breasts and fucked her bosoms and spurted right away into her mouth. Some missed and got all over her face, but she didn’t seem to mind. I got up and had to pee, then brought her a towel to wipe her face off.

She was using her fingers and licking them clean.

“Oh dear Michael, where will I find someone to take your place? You have raised my standard in men since we first made love.”

“They usually come along when you least expect it, my dear. I’m not rushing you off, spend as much time here as you want. If you were to meet ‘The one’ I have a possible replacement. She doesn’t know it yet, but that’s in the future so don’t worry about any of that.”


Only an hour after getting to school the next morning, Janice called saying the Vivint people had shown up. I told her to deal with anything that comes along, I trusted her decisions. She blew me a kiss over the phone. I love my mother!

I had my get-together with the Lincoln orchestra, after which I realized that if I put all of my musicians and singers together I would have an orchestra of 118 and a huge choir of 82, close to the sizes I want to have when they became the Gold Standard Symphony and the Gold Standard Singers.

At my new classes, I apologized in front of everyone for not being there on the first school day of the new year. I did tell everyone that Paul and Cece Planck had a baby boy, named Andrew Michael Planck.

Mom added that last piece of info after mentioning the Vivint team had arrived.

I got the call that they were done. My lunch party included Jennifer, Jennie and Gerald Jones, a chemistry teacher I had met at the ‘Side by Side’ tryouts.

He sat beside Jennie. I told them they were singing two songs in the February single performance “You Must Meet My Wife” from A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC and “Pretty Lady,” from PACIFIC OVERTURES, giving them copies of their two songs to learn on their own, also telling them our first rehearsal was in two Saturdays at Lincoln Auditorium.

We all had a cordial meal together, and then Jenn and I excused ourselves early to get back to class.

“Are you setting them up?” She asked me.

“Maybe ... she is older than him, but they sing well and look good together, don’t you think?”

“OK, Buster ... what if she leaves? What then?”

“Don’t worry so much? You will get worry lines on that pretty face of yours,” I said.

“You have got something up your sleeve, Mister. However, I’m not really sure what’s going on. Get to class.”

“Yes dear, can I get a kiss goodbye?”

“No.” she said, laughing as she left me behind.

“Michael,” came from behind me ... it was Jennie. “That was a setup, wasn’t it?”

“I just wanted two strangers, who would be singing together, to meet one another. Is something wrong with that?”

“He has a piano at his place. He invited me over to learn the song. Do you think I should?”

“My dear sweet Jennie. You are an adult, by every definition of the word. Unless you are actually afraid of him, go ahead. Be yourself. I know your voices will blend. He is a chemistry teacher.”

“You certainly are the scoundrel I have heard of,” she smiled, “But, thank you anyway.”

I got to my next class in the nick of time, Junior Math with Miss Parker as my teacher. Trig, Radical expressions, graphing and logic. I haven’t had the chance to read ahead in any of my classes, so I don’t know how difficult it may be.

Miss Parker is a real looker, a dark-haired redhead with brown eyes. A couple of GSS kids are in this class, including Stuart, Phyllis Younger and Steve Williams.

Since she knew I was fifteen, she often called on me to be the first to do a new concept. I was smiling and hoping I knew what I was doing. When I did get one wrong, she would put on a fake shock on her face, giggled, and corrected my error.

Jen Stapleton-Chapman was working with Jackson Heights orchestra and choir with her husband Peter helping her with the singers. That sounded like a blast of a good time. I might visit them when I get a chance. Right now, I have got five classes I’m taking plus helping Jennie with the Lincoln Choir and Orchestra.

In Junior English, I got a list of the books to read including Huckleberry Finn, Fahrenheit 451, The Scarlet Letter and When the Legends Die ... the only one I had never heard of. I checked them all out of the School Library, wanting to get ahead of the assignments I would be getting based on them.

Mom was at our place when we all walked in. She handed us the documentation and users manuals of the equipment installed.

Next, she showed us everything that had been installed, including some very covert light switches that had a flesh colored button that would, when pressed, send police without calling first. It was a panic button. There was one in every bedroom and just inside the front door.

We also had installed a hard wired smoke detector in every bedroom with three video surveillance cameras downstairs that covered the whole floor. An overt camera high above the front door would allow us to see anyone walking up and knocking.

A fancy mini-tablet sized panel was just out of sight of coming in the front door. It was able to show any of the camera positions, and was capable of arming the system on your way out of the house, and unarming it before you get in the house. There was a way to enable any of our smart phones to do the same thing. That still had to be done.

Separately, we had a solar system put on the roof. With the house facing true north, we should have practically no electric bill in the winter, and would actually generate income during the summer.

It all was very cool, and I asked Janice to stay for dinner. After asking if she could call Brian to join us, and she said ‘yes.’ She did, and Jenn and Jennifer fixed an Herbal Chicken with vegetables dinner not letting Janice do a thing except sit and talk.

I brought up the ‘Side by Side’ concert, and told them that Jennie met with her singing partner at school today.

“Ohh,” Janice said, “Anybody I know?”

“I don’t think so Janice,” Jennie said. “His name is Gerry Jones. A very darling young man. We talked for a while after your son left us alone in the Teachers’ Lounge.”

“You set her up, Michael?”

“No, not really. They auditioned separately, but I knew their voices would blend. Anything else that happens is up to them, I promise.”

“Jennie, is he cute?” Janice asked.

Before Jennie could say anything, Jennifer said, “He is gorgeous Janice. Around 37 to 40, no gray hair or receding hairline. Maybe just the man she’s been waiting for, don’t you think so, Michael honey?”

“If you think he is so handsome, why don’t you date him Jennifer,” Jennie said making Princess giggle.

“I caught mine already. Isn’t that right, Isabel?”

She had a mouthful of something, looking glad she couldn’t answer. She did smile, but went back to chewing. Stuart seemed fascinated over the conversation. Sometimes, he is very quiet, just soaking up the situation.

He’s still in training!

Afterward, I got to the synthesizer. I was still waiting for my ... our ‘TransAcoustic’ Piano to arrive ... they’re made to order. The Yamaha site I got it from has all kinds of instruments to choose from making it a great place to get new equipment from for the GSS.

“Would any of my ladies like to sing anything in particular?”

“Why don’t you start us out by singing something?” Mom threw back to me. That surprised me, but nevertheless...

“Ladies and Gentlemen, close your eyes and go back the the 1950’s.”

(Nobody knew I had been trying to impersonate other singers, without the physical part. One of my favorites is Nat King Cole)...

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone
that you adore can

Love is all that I
can give to you
Love is more than
just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and
please don’t break it
Love was made
for me and you

I flipped it to sound like a trumpet and played an interlude that would have make Mike Bell proud. After that I went on ... They were watching me now...

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone
that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than
just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and
please don’t break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you

Everyone clapped at that, Mom came over and said, “That sounded just like him, you’ve been practicing, haven’t you?”

Then Jenn and Princess came up. “Pick something for us to sing please?”

“How about ‘Catch a Falling Star?’ Some harmony maybe?”

“You got it lover,” they said together...

Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

For love may come and
tap you on the shoulder...
some starless night
Just in case you feel
you want to hold her
You will have a
pocketful of starlight

Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

For love may come and
tap you on the shoulder
some starless night
Just in case you feel
you want to hold her
You will have a
pocketful of starlight
Pocketful of starlight.

Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

Save it for a rainy, save it
for a rainy, rainy, rainy, day

For when your troubles
start multiplyin’
and they just might
It’s easy to forget them
without tryin’
With just a pocketful of starlight

Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and
put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day
Save it for a rainy day
Save it for a rainy day

Applause permeated our large room, with Brian asking, “How old is that song, anyway?”

“It was written by Paul Vance and Lea Pockriss, and released in 1957 making a #1 hit for Perry Como,” I explained. “I thought it was older when I first heard it.”

“How about I come up and sing, ‘Alone’?” Jennie asked with a smile on her face.

She got up and stood by me...

I hear the tickin’ of the clock
I’m lying here the room’s pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won’t end though
Alone

She turned to me.

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

You don’t know how long
I have wanted
To touch your lips
and hold you tight, oh

“Sing with me, Michael.”

You don’t know how long
I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.