MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 82

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 82 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

After a complimentary breakfast the next morning, to all GSS members, we left on our next leg to

Fourth Stop – 608 mile
STOP/GAS Albuquerque
STOP/Flagstaff, Arizona
HOTEL/Drury Inn and Suites
VENUE/Stop and Sleep

It’s eleven hours with stops, and then another sleep and go. The Drury Inn has got its own restaurant and complimentary breakfast, a fitness center and a pool/spa. I’m a happy camper ... so to speak. I keep missing the chance to swim. I am also planning our next Tour wherever it may go, with fewer of these long drives.

Driving the first few hours beside Princess, some time with Brigitte, and Tiffany, but, after our gas and goodies, I had Jennifer practically tied to me. I shared a piece of Beef Jerky with her. She had never had it before. She had a Hershey Bar, she fed me little bits along the way. I saw Jennie sitting by Justin White and they seemed to be getting along just ... fine.

Janice was driving the bus I was on, with Brian being her navigator. He had quickly fallen asleep as had Jennifer. I got up to talk to mom for a few minutes.

“Hey honey,” she said as I squatted next to her.

“Hey Lover,” I said back to her.

“Uh-huh, now none of that. We got that out of our system, I know I did.”

“If I could get away with it, I would munch on you right now. Who knew a mother’s juices can turn a son on so much?”

“Stop it, Michael!”

“Stop what? Telling you that I love you, that you are the most remarkable woman I know. Also a great fuck.”

“Michael, that’s not fair, talking like that. I’m actually ovulating right now. I’m glad I took a pill after our tryst or I could be conceiving a miraculous baby that was my own son’s.”

“That’s so hot to hear. Brian would love to be a dad, you know. He told me that as a secret back when we first met. You better slow down, we don’t need a ticket attributed to my mother having an orgasm while driving. Love you Mom.”

********

We arrived in Flagstaff at lunchtime. The Drury Inn seemed quite pretty online. Six stories tall and I was sleepy. As much as you try to sleep on a bus, invariably someone walks up and says, “Isn’t this fun,” or “Thanks Michael.” Sitting on the aisle makes me the victim of ‘kiss and run’ attacks, although I could get against the window if I really wanted.

That specifically happened in groups of two or three. Rose, Geena, and Sofia, all eleven years old gave me a kiss. Jenn acted like she was asleep, but wasn’t really. Shirley, Emma, and Sharon were next. I pulled Sharon on my lap and kissed her back, causing her to squeal a little.

“If she tells her mother, you could be in serious trouble,” Jennifer said turning her head to me.

Some were so covert - they were gone before I opened my eyes. Others, Like Andrea, Brigitte and Joan were not only overt, but also used their tongues on me.

“Everybody ... Sit down,” came from the front of the bus. That was Brian.

“Sorry Dad,” I said. “It’s my fault.”


I could tell we turned and according to my Compass iPhone App, were heading north. Our hotel was to our left as we parked by our other bus.

I got up and said, “Calm down, everybody. This is another place we are staying and not performing. On our trip back, we do perform here in Flagstaff. Wait for your room assignments and we leave tomorrow in the morning for Santa Clarita. We have two days there including a performance. There is also currently planned a half to three-quarter day at Magic Mountain at GSS’ expense.”

Jenn, Janice, Brian, and I got off first. I made sure everyone took their stuff with them as they got off the bus reminding them to be good representatives of both Indiana and the GSS in particular.

Brigitte stopped and cleaned off my face for me, saying, “Michael. I’m wet between my legs for you.” she gave me a peck on the lips as I closed the door to the bus and walked to her. She took my arm. I’m in deep trouble, but I’m also a horny fifteen-year-old boy! As Charlie Brown might say, ‘Good Grief!’

Jenn looked at me funny as we walked up together. I kissed her hand as she stopped to get her room number from Isabel.

“Is there something I should know about, sweetie?” Jennifer said taking my arm as we went to our room.

“Not really, I had a short conversation with Brigitte.”

“What did you talk about?”

“The weather,” I casually answered. “She asked how high in elevation we were at and I told her we were at almost 7,000 feet above sea level and might see snow while we’re here.”

“I doubt you really talked about that, but I promised not to be so jealous.”

“You really do love me, don’t you?”

“Damn right ... and I’m willing to show you just how much the minute we get to our room,” she answered. “Exactly how many different girls did you kiss on the bus on this trip?”

“Nine I could name, plus two or three that I couldn’t. Do you want to know their names?”

“Smart ass ... get in the elevator, Lover?”

“I love it when you get aggressive.”

As the door closed she pushed me against the wall and started a kiss that rocked my world. She didn’t care who got in or out and we kept kissing until we got to the sixth floor.

The door opened, “Oh, there they are ... we were worried about you,” Stuart said.

We picked up our bags and took them to the room. Princess opened the door saying, “Do you need to be alone for a while?”

I said nothing. Jenn and I began undressing, until we were both naked. The door opened and then closed.

“Get on your back, Michael ... now.”

I did.

She attacked my erection with her mouth with more fervor than in a very long time. I had no chance when less than a minute later I filled her mouth. She showed me then swallowed and said, “I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t walk ... do you hear me, Mr. Thomas?”

Damn?

“Flip on your back bitch ... before I decide to fuck your ass hard.”

She hesitated for just a moment, but flipped on her back. “Maybe ... another time,” I said beginning a deep and quick stroke with my hardness entering her softness.

I had a leg in each hand as I pounded that pussy of hers. I spread her legs as far apart as I could, fucking her alternately hard and deep, then soft and shallow. She couldn’t seem to catch her breath, so I stopped for a moment.

“Are you all right, you dirty slut?”

“Ohhh, pound my dirty pussy, fill my cunt with that magical milk you have, my love.”

It was close to thirty minutes later when I finally felt the urge to cum again. She was strangely quiet, as I said to her, “Do you want my load in your pussy or your ass?”

No answer, so I stayed where I was and let loose the copious flow from my prick to deep inside her baby machine. She must have gone unconscious. I let it flow until it came out as I kept stroking and filling this most magnificent woman.

Stu and Isabel didn’t show back up, so I cleaned her the best I could and together we slept for a while.

They came in loud, waking us both up. They had done some shopping, it appeared.

“Come on Jenn, let’s take a shower,” I said.

“You know I can’t move, don’t you?”

“That is what you asked for, you realize?”

“What’s going on?” Stu asked.

“She wanted to be not be able to move, now she’s pissed at me,” I answered.

“My legs never hurt so bad before,” Jennifer said. “Show me what you bought, Isabel ... please?”

She giggled as she went through the stuff. It wasn’t anything too audacious, but it was very pretty. Stuart got some tighter shirts that showed how buff he was getting. He also got some black tennis shoes for the long walks from the stages to the booths.

She came out and it was cut pretty low, and she saw my eyes drop. “Eyes up,” Stu said.

After some time passed, Jennifer’s legs were functional again. I walked her to the bathroom. She told me to leave, and I kissed her before I did.

Fifteen minutes later, she was chipper, walking without assistance and beautiful. “Michael, thank you for everything. That was magical the way you made me unable to walk like that. When we get back home I want to return the favor.”

“You got it baby, all you want -- is all I have,” I said. “Let’s go somewhere so my sister can show off her tata’s.”

She gave them a jiggle practically in my face.

“Everybody ready to go out tonight?” I asked.

“Like a nice place?” Princess said.

“Maybe even a place with a piano,” I said.

Both squealed at that.

After a bit of looking on-line, I said, “Let’s go, Everyone!.”

We got in a cab, and I said, “Mia’s Lounge please?”

“Sure thing Boss,” the driver said.

We all laughed and were there inside of five minutes. I paid our cabbie and told him to have a good night.

There was a line with a bouncer. I walked up to this very large white guy. Maybe 6ft8 and 280 pounds. He had on a GSS Necklace.

He did something of a double take, then asked, “Are you Michael Thomas ... founder of the GSS?”

“Yes, I am. My friends and I would love to get inside and possibly sing a few songs, if that’s all right with you...”

“Jeff ... Jeff Lewis. I was the Quarterback at Northern Arizona University and was in the NFL for five years with the Broncos and Carolina. This is a part-time job. Come on in you guys, they card everybody, Michael,” he said.

“I don’t drink, besides I’m only fifteen.”

[Rt3: Side note -- When Michael is out, he’s fifteen, but on stage, he may say he’s only fourteen. A white lie, but it works! When he turns 16, he will always be 16!]

“Damn,” he said. “Sorry ladies.”

He handed us off to a blonde that reminded me of Tagg’s tall beautiful wife. She put us by the stage. “Hi, my name is Adrianna. What do you want to drink?”

We all asked for Pepsi’s.

“Adrianna, how soon before somebody performs?”

“OH! I’m so sorry ... the lead singer had to go to the hospital last night, he ate something that didn’t agree with him. We have got no backup to go on. You guys sing and dance, don’t you?”

“Would that be all right with everybody?” I asked, working my end game.

“Sure honey,” she said to me.

After we got our first round of drinks I took mine and walked over to the piano and only played, “Angel Of The Morning,” a big hit from Juice Newton.

The second time through Jennifer got up to sing...

There’ll be no strings
to bind your hands
Not if my love can’t
bind your heart

There’s no need
to take a stand
For it was I who
chose to start

I see no need to
take me home
I’m old enough
to face the dawn
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Just touch my cheek
before you leave me, baby
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Then slowly turn
away from me

Maybe the sun’s
light will be dim
And it won’t matter anyhow
If morning’s echo
says we sinned
Well, it was what
I wanted now

And if we’re the
victims of the night
I won’t be blinded by the light
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Just touch my cheek
before you leave me, baby
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Then slowly turn away
I won’t beg you to stay with me
Through the tears of the day
Of the years, ba-a-a-by

Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Just touch my cheek
before you leave me, baby
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Just touch my cheek
before you leave me, darlin’
Just call me angel
of the morning, Angel
Just touch my cheek
before you leave me, darlin’

The crowd that had gotten quiet when I first started, was now cheering and whistling at my girl. With only the two ladies, I had to select my music carefully.

“Princess, ‘Born to Fly?’”

As Jenn moved to sit by me, Princess got up, getting a kiss from Stu, and was ready...

I have been tellin’ my
dreams to the scarecrow
‘Bout the places that
I’d like to see
I said, friend do you think
I’ll ever get there
Ah, but he just stands
there smilin’ back at me

So I confessed my
sins to the preacher
About the love I have
been prayin’ to find
Is there a brown eyed
boy in my future, yeah
He says. girl you’ve
got nothin’ but time

The crowd joined in on the chorus...

But how do you wait for heaven
And who has that much time
And how do you keep
your feet on the ground
When you know,
that you were born...
you were born to fly

My daddy, he’s grounded
like the oak tree
My momma, she is
steady as the sun
Oh you know I love my folks
But I keep starin’
down that road
Just lookin’ for my
one chance to run

Yeah, ‘cause I will soar
away like the blackbird
I will blow in the
wind like a seed
I will plant my heart in
the garden of my dreams
And I will grow up where
I will wander wild and free

But how do you wait for heaven
And who has that much time
And how do you keep
your feet on the ground
When you know,
that you were born,
you were born to fly

So how do you wait for heaven
And who has that much time
And how do you keep
your feet on the ground
When you know
that you were born
You were born to fly fly fly fly
You were born to fly...

I don’t know if it was the country music, or the girl with the hot body and the red hair, but she just performs amazingly whether it’s an audience of 38 or 18,000.

While the crowd was cheering for her, my list of music was going through my mind.

In the meantime, I sang ‘Family’ using different voices, from JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH...

Take a little time,
just look at where we are.
We have come very,
very far, together.
And if I might say so,
and if I might say so too,
we wouldn’t have got anywhere
if it weren’t for you, boy.

Love is the sweetest thing.
Love never comes just
when you think it will.
Love is the way we feel for you.
We’re family, we’re family,
we’re family,
all of us and you!

Think of where we’d be
if we were on our own;
we’d be dead!
you are what holds us all together.
And if I might say so,
and if we might say so too,
we never could love anyone
as much as we love you!

Love is the strangest thing.
Love does exactly
what it wants to do.
Love, boy, you know it’s true.
We’re family, we’re family,
we’re family,
me, and you!

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust.
Without you there’d be no us.

Love is the sweetest thing.
Love does exactly
what it wants to do.
Love is the way we feel for you.
We’re family, we’re family,
we’re family, me and you!

They loved this song, and I asked for a refill of my soda. Princess gave me a pill and I used my teenager’s Viagra line again ... these guys howled at it!

That was the first time I tried that song doing all the different voices. It garnered me some kisses. And it gave me an idea, that might just break up Stuart and My friendship.

“OK, everybody ... hold it in the best you can, but I’m singing Rowlf the Dog to my best friend and recently married Stuart Holland singing Kermit the Frog. Come on up here and sit by me, buddy ... The song is “I Hope That Something Better Comes Along.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.