MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 66

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

There must have been some conversations, because I had Clarice and Isabel on either side of me ... Jenn moved next to Cece, taking Clarice’s space.

“Two and one-half hours to a bedroom,” Jeff said from the front. Giggles and laughter abounded throughout the vehicle.

We pulled up to our Hampton Inn in Nashville, where we found set-aside parking spaces again. It’s certainly a lot more fun being well known than when I was invisible, less than three years ago.

I texted Mike Bell and they were thirty minutes out. My girls and me waited for them, while the rest went inside. While waiting, I explained that while talking to Richard, her uncle told me that her favorite song from the group ABBA was indeed “The Winner Takes it All,” which originally came out in 1980.

She slapped at me saying, “I am not that old, Michael.”

“I know that, just being anal Michael for a moment.”

That made Princess giggle.

Our bus honked clearing our crowd. I told the dispersing people of our concert the next night at Bridgestone Arena. I gave out some business cards as the bus began disembarking. Peter got out first, saying, “Can’t stop the music, can you Michael?”

He began helping the kids off the bus making sure they had their stuff with them. After everyone else, Katherine came out getting and giving her husband a kiss.

Isabel caught up with Rose & Geena and I walked in with Clarice and Jennifer on my arms.

Behind the counter, there was a swell of giggles as I heard, “Welcome to Nashville,” from a bevy of hot teenage girls. As tired as I was, I gave them each a kiss on the hand.

Up in our room, I took off the Keytar and sent a gang text, “Our show is tomorrow at eight pm, you are on your own until three pm tomorrow -- be careful?”

My Princess came in saying, “I really need to get some new bras, I am busting out of what I have Michael ... SEE!”

She pulled her blouse and bra off all together, exposing herself to us all. She will never play Peter Pan, I was sad to think, but her breasts looked perfect to me.

“Michael, you are staring at my tittie’s,” she said with a giggle.

“Sorry Princess, you ... are so pretty.”

Jennifer walked over to her and said, “You have become at least a small C cup, I may have a bra you can wear if you’d like. Or, you could walk around braless until we can find that Victoria’s Secret we were at before.”

“That sounds fine with me,” I said getting a slap on the back of my head. “Maybe later, after sleeping, we could take the Savana or a taxi and go shopping for you. I really need to sleep, ladies.”

They all stripped naked and Princess joined me for a nap rubbing up behind me. I was getting hard, but we both also fell asleep rather quickly.

Five hours later, I awoke very rested with my naked sister still asleep on my chest. It felt good that her boobs had gotten bigger. She’s been aching for that to happen forever. Since I had finally started to have hair on my chest, her hands felt even better.

I stroked her beautiful hair until she woke up.

“Hi,” she said to me.

“Hey to you, beautiful,” I said back to her.

“I’m hungry,” she said.

“Let’s take a shower and find a place to eat, then hunt down that Victoria’s Secret. Jennifer thinks you are a C cup now. we can all find out together ... OK?”

“Come on Lover, I will wash your back.”

The other ladies were up, showered and dressed, “Can we all come, lover?” Clarice asked.

“What’s good for the gander is good for his geese,” I said, entering the bathroom and closing the door.

She had started the shower and I grabbed her by the butt, and followed her in.

The Savana was gone, so we got a taxi and found a McDonalds, buying lunch for the driver so he would wait for us.

After that, he took us to the same Victoria’s Secret that we had been at and I paid him and let him go.

Isabel wasn’t the only one wanting to get some new clothes; they all went off in different directions.

I was asked to join Isabel who wanted my opinion.

“Guess what? I am now a 30C,” my little sister said to me.

“As quickly as you are growing out of your underwear, maybe you should get some of the next size, Princess?” I suggested.

“Why? When we all like to go shopping all the time?” she said, her logic being perfect.

“Whatever you want, my dear. You know I can’t say no to you,” I said with a kiss. “Get matching panties for whichever bras you want. Can I go and find a dress or two for you?”

Another kiss, and she said, “Please do, Lover.”

“Michael?” I heard from another dressing room nearby, it was Jennifer. I followed her voice and saw her in a strapless bright orange bikini. “Do you like it ... or love it?”

“I love you, and whatever you are or aren’t wearing. That looks really tight, but if you like it, I love it,” I said giving her a nice kiss.

I stepped out to find a dress or two for my sister. With her increased breast size, many more dresses will work for her nowadays. Clarice came out in a fabulous dress showing more cleavage than she usually does.

If the Prefontayne girls hadn’t walked in just then, I would have given her a kiss.

“Wow, Miss Hornicek,” Joan said. “That is very pretty. Do you like it, Michael?”

“I like pretty girls regardless of age and clothing, you know that Joanie,” I said.

“Call me Clarice, Joan ... it’s all right with me.”

“All right, where’s Isabel and Jenn?”

Jennifer came out in her new bikini showing it off to all the girls. Zoe and Geena giggled.

Making an even bigger entrance was Princess, in a blue dress I had handed her.

“My gosh Isabel,” Joan said, “When did you get so beautiful?”

“Working under Michael, mostly.” she said shocking everyone.

My girls went back inside the dressing rooms, except Clarice who was on my arm. We sat down to watch all the girls come out to show off some new clothes of their own. Zoe liked parading around in new clothes, even with her smallish chest.

Isabel came out in an opened back red dress that stopped just short of showing her butt cleft. She got up close showing it was actually mostly lace. I approved, hoping it comes in other colors ... fortunately it came in black as well.

She was done, and put her clothes back on, but with properly fitting underwear pushing her C-cups up, and together. She really likes having cleavage!

Jennifer came out ready to go. “Clarice, is the one dress all you are getting?” I asked.

“I am not used to having money to spend. I am good for now. Maybe when we get back home, OK?”

“Sure thing,” I said getting up. “Goodbye Joan and sisters. See you later.”

I paid for everything, despite Clarice’s remark. Now outside, she gave me a kiss ... quick and sultry.

Our taxi driver had waited for us. That was rather cool. He took us back to the hotel where I gave him a large tip. He waved goodbye to us all.

We went up to our room, and they all were changing into swimwear, so I did as well.

Princess and Jenn wore their GSS shirts on the way to the pool and spa to cover their tata’s. Clarice didn’t have a very sexy bikini ... I plan to resolve that before much longer.

I dropped my towel and jumped into the pool starting some laps. After my first lap, I turned and saw my Princess sloowwwly taking off her T-shirt.

The bikini top stuck like glue as she pealed the top layer off as all males in the place must have stopped what they had been doing to see the much too tight bikini top doing its job.

Jeff Newman came up alongside me, and said, “You are one lucky sonofabitch, Michael.”

“Yeah, I guess I am, but Nancy is also getting prettier as she is getting older.”

“Eyes off her, OK Michael ... she’s mine.”

“I know, don’t ever take her for granted, OK?”

“I won’t, but nobody said I couldn’t keep looking at other hot girls I may encounter,” he said pushing off me to swim away.

Back in our room together, I told Princess what Jeff Newman said about her, causing her to giggle. I was very tired, so I put on boxers and a T-shirt and climbed inside my bed. She climbed in beside me and found my hardness with her hand.

“Can I be on top, Lover Brother?” she asked with a smile.

“Go ahead,” I said pulling off the boxers not caring since we had all been intimate so far on this tour. She pulled off her shirt showing off her 30Cs.

She grabbed me and lowered herself down on me really slowly, stopping to moan as she slowly encapsulated my extreme hardness with her wonderfully tight pussy. Her juices must have going because there was little resistance between our reproductive equipment. Even thinking that ... ran a chill down my down and I flexed.

“Oooh, I love that so much big brother ... do it again, please?”

I did, pleasing her wonderfully. I assumed the other ladies had been watching this from the beginning, but I wasn’t going to look over at them at all. My sister, my lover, was fucking me and loving every millisecond of it.

After she got down to where we were rubbing up against each other for a while, she lifted up again, but dropped down on me giving out a “Ughhhhh,” along the way.

From that point on, it was all her pulling up and dropping down over and over. Her bosoms were rocking in rhythm, but she slapped me away at grabbing at them.

After about ten minutes of this, she looked down at me and asked, “Are you ready ... ready to cum inside your own little sister?”

“Whenever you want Princess, I am all yours ... just say the words. You know the words don’t you, the sentence that will make me cum inside you in an instant?”

Jennifer came over and whispered in her ear. A smile broke out all over Red’s face, “Michael, I forgot to take my birth control pill for at least the last three days, cum inside me and let’s make a baby.”

That was it, and I let loose a very large load of my baby juice really deep inside my barely younger sister. We were really slickly connected, so while she was coming down from our simultaneous orgasms, I started to fuck up inside her and she was clearly in some kind of rapturous moment. Her hands were in her hair as our frictionless fuck went on and on, until I felt a smaller orgasm happen, which I could tell she felt.

“Oh dear God Michael. I didn’t think making love would feel anything like this. Thank you so much for loving me as much as you do.”

“I didn’t kill her, did I?” I asked as her eyes closed.

“No Michael, she just passed out,” Jennifer said. “Disconnect and take a shower. Clarice and I will take care of her.”

I pulled out and warily walked to the shower stopping at the porcelain monster for a moment or two. I got up and started a shower and got in to a wonderful warmth on my back. After I was alert to my surroundings, I realized that I fucked the hell out of my own, although not biological, sister.

No one came to join me, although I am unsure what I could do since every muscle below my waist was sore. I turned off the shower and was greeted with a towel by my taller redhead.

“Michael, that was clearly the most remarkable sex I have ever seen in my entire life. It doesn’t matter who is whose sibling, that was lovemaking at its finest. Before the Tour is over, could I please have one of those?”

“Yes, I promise, now I need to sleep for about fifteen hours. Could you help me back to my bed?”

Our Tour was finished after a Mobile day in Cincinnati at its newly renovated Washington Park.

We spent three hours playing our favorite music for the passersby. As had been the practice, we couldn’t ask for money, but Stuart had a table with a basket labeled Donations and we cleared over $1,000. He cleared the pot down occasionally so it appeared to not have much in it. I am getting to like him more and more as I get to know him.

I had an idea for a new subgroup, call the Gold Standard Sirens; Jenn Guthrie, Jenn Stapleton, Isabel Chapman, Mary Mitchell, Nancy Newman and Joan Prefontayne. My idea was to give them more provocative music as we go from place to place. Songs like TLCs “Red Light Special,” Destiny’s Child “Cater 2 U,” EN Vogue “My Lovin,’” and possibly some older risqué songs as well.

We pulled into our little portion of heaven in Southern Indiana, with a yell from us in the bus as we saw the Welcome Home to Vincennes signs attached to a number of light poles.

The decision was made to take everyone straight to his or her own home, which saddened a few, but some of the kids were quite anxious to see their parents again. Ninety minutes after passing the sign, we were back to our place, Peter and his lovely wife had the Savana and the mobile stage, taking it home. The home to our west had a ‘For Sale’ Sign in its front yard, interesting?

Ally put the bus in its resting place after I unloaded the two keytars and two keyboards at our place. Jennifer took Clarice to her place to pack up some clothes for her transition to living with us, which had been approved by all those with an opinion. Uncle Richard may not like the idea, we will have to wait and see, I suppose?

By the time I had the instruments setup, there was a knock on the door. MaryAnne, Mike and Lily Bell came by. She had been checking on our place while we had been gone, bringing in the mail and the newspaper and using the spa if they had wanted. Her being pregnant may have kept her from doing much of that, I remember reading the instructions about pregnant women in a spa!

They ladies all talked, while I pulled Mike to me. “I have been thinking about giving you a solo, due to your hard work ... what do you think about that?”

“Sounds like a blast, what song?”

“Download Louis Armstrong playing “La Vie En Rose.” He sings it, but I could get James or Jeff to do that part.”

“Sure thing Boss. Whatever you want ... that’s what I want.”

“Are you going to tell your mother about Keri?”

“Wh – What are you talking about?”

“I have spies everywhere, Mr. Bell. It would be better for them to meet under planned circumstances, not something outrageous, you know.”

“You’re right. I could invite the whole family over for dinner ... wouldn’t that work?”

“Sure would, let Miss Butler know about your faith. Somewhere I read that politics, religion and sex are the subjects that break up too many couples. Don’t try to convert her ... at least at first, OK Buddy?”

“You would be the one to give me girl advice,” he said too loud.

“Michael,” his mother Mary said turning to us, “Why do you need girl advice? You are only eleven. You know the rules.”

“Mrs. Bell, don’t worry and Mike. You know the cute blonde who sits in front of him playing the trombone?”

“Yes, Keri Butler. I know her family ... they are very nice. Is that who you need advice for, Keri?”

For a boy who loves playing the trumpet loud, he was tongue-tied.

Enter Cyrano be Bergerac...

“Mary, he is a little infatuated with her. He tells me how she reminds him of you. Nothing is wrong with looking for your mother in your best friend, is there?”

“Well, maybe we could invite them all over for dinner, I love cooking for lots of people. Thank you for speaking for my son. Our trip home will be quiet, I assume.”

They were leaving, we had a quick low five ... and he was gone. His little sister, Lily, only eight, waved goodbye to me. What a cutie!

Jennifer and Clarice arrived ... I took the heaviest case from each of them and followed them into what would become her room.

“You certainly have gotten stronger since we first met, Michael,” Jenn said.

“I have got many responsibilities, plus three gorgeous ladies to keep happy.”

“Yes you do, lover,” Isabel came in with a final bag from the car.

“You know ladies, a dip in our spa really sounds good doesn’t it?” I suggested.

“Clothing optional?” Isabel asked with bated breath.

“We may have visitors coming over, so not quite yet. I still haven’t finished counting Clarice’s freckles. Meet you in the spa, Princess. Anyone else is welcome to join us,” I added.

We were there in a matter of moments making out while the other ladies joined us.

“Your brother is certainly aggressive, isn’t he?” our new housemate said.

“That’s why we all love him so much,” Isabel said between kisses.

I looked around and everything looked fine in the back yard. The pool cover was locked in place as I had asked. I wonder if it had ever been opened the whole while we had been gone. The pool light coming through the semi-translucent cover is both beautiful and ominous/

“So, how much did everybody earn on this trip?” Clarice casually asked.

“Just under $33,000 each. That is before taxes, of course. The GSS made $3,900,000 in gross revenue. That money goes for a gas, insurance and any kind of rainy day.”

Clarice picked Princess up and replaced her with herself, “Michael, That’s more than I make in a single year in my job at Lincoln.”

“HELLO?” the voice of her uncle pervaded through the open glass door. She lazed back as I said, “Back here, sir.”

“Oh, excuse me. Clarice, I went by your place and found it practically empty. What’s going on?”

“There is an important secret I need to tell you sir,” I interrupted. “It’s not for public consumption, but Jen Stapleton and Peter Chapman got married, and using his money from his parents estate, they have a place of their own. We needed an adult, over eighteen, to come and live with us. Your niece was wonderful enough to jump at the chance, so she moved in just today.”

“Does your mother and father know about this, Michael?”

“Of course sir, it wouldn’t have happened without everyone’s OK in the matter. I recommended she wait to surprise you when school started back up, but... ‘Surprise!’”

“It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. You left your front door unlocked?”

“That was for us reacting to whomever came over to visit,” Jennifer said.

“Well ... I guess I understand all of that. Clarice honey, don’t take too much of this young man’s charm. He is deadly, from what I understand.”

Isabel took that moment to grab her hair and put it in a ponytail pulling her up out of the water a little. Richard gasped a little, then said, “I guess I will be going. I am glad you are all back safe and sound.”

We all said ‘goodbye’ back to him as Jenn slapped Isabel, “You hussy.”

“And proud of it.” she came back with.

All changed and hungry, we found everything frozen, so we went to Arby’s together. It was a nice change of pace from the fancy places we had been eating. Of course, many students from both schools, including members of the GSS, were there making the place full.

Archie and Genny scooted together making room for us at their table. Clarice said next to him. Genny took his hand. I laughed to myself. The girls ordered for everyone and I sat by Miss Hornicek.

“I have an idea for a number for you and Isabel,” I told her.

“Ooh, what is it?”

There is a song from GYPSY called ‘Let Me Entertain You’ and I thought of her and you singing it together as though she was you as a little girl. I heard a version of the song that Ann Margaret sang, and it is almost as pretty as you and Isabel together would be.”

“That’s sweet of you. I knew you would find something for us redheads to sing together. What do our finest violinists think about that song, I assume you know it?”

“I only know it as a ‘stripper’s’ song, Miss Hornicek,” Archie blushed. “So Michael must have another melodic bent to it in his case of tricks.”

“Well said, Mr. Brooks. What I have is more in the style of Peggy Lee or Julie London.”

“Doesn’t matter to me, just put the sheet music in front of me, that’s all I need,” Mike said.

“That’s all?” I said looking at Genny.

“Maybe a little bit more than that,” he said getting a love slap from his girl.

I got up to help getting our food. I was given a pill and a cup of water to take first. My girls really do love me.

After downing the pill, I salted my sandwich up and had the first of my sandwiches, a roast turkey. I also get a corned beef and a roast beef ... that’s my ‘hungry’ order at this place.

The food was marvelous, my ladies all were eating so fast, obviously craving fast food like I had been. “Slow down Princess, don’t eat so fast,” I said.

She gave me such a look, as did Jenn and Clarice. When I had a chance I asked, “Clarice, do you have a middle name?”

“Yes, it’s Samantha ... why?” she responded with an upraised eyebrow.

“Have you ever been called Sammi or Sam?” I asked.

“No, why?”

“Clarice is a beautiful name, but it would be fun to have a name we could call you that didn’t sound so obtrusive, Sam would be easy and fun. So, how would you feel about that?”

“Let me think about that for a while, Mikey,” she said pointedly.

Back at the house, I helped her out of the car saying, “So Sam, what do you say?”

“I like it, especially the way you say it ... just you three, OK?”

We all agreed, with Princess giggling.

“Can I borrow Isabel to help me move in?” Sam asked.

“Sure, I am taking a long nap. Jenn, would you care to join me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.