MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 53

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Other than her not being on the pill, I couldn’t think of a practical reason to say No.

I turned to Jenn who had a very strange smile on her face, and she mouthed,
“I heard that.”

“Let’s wait until we are home alone to talk about this, OK Sis?” I said.

“I guess so, little brother,” she said without giggling. She’s growing up, that is certain.

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw why it was so quiet. Peter and Katie were locked in a kiss. I tried to not look, but it was quite erotic.

When we were close, I asked, “Hey Pete, are we taking you back to Mom and Dad’s, or are you staying over at our place?”

The hit on my neck came from Isabel, while I heard some very quiet conversation from the two in the back seat.

“Isabel,” Katie started, “How would you feel if your brother stayed over some time in the future?”

I believe she understood, but, with a hinkey smile she asked, “Do we have enough bedrooms for him?”

“Uhm, he would stay with me in my bedroom,” Katie said in return.

Isabel and I had a high five, while I said, “You need to start carrying a go-bag with you Peter. For a change of clothes and some rubbers!”

That hit came from Katie.

Both cars arrived at our place, and I quite strategically asked Janice how she felt about Isabel starting on some form of birth control. She seemed impressed that I asked her and not Isabel.

They talked with me and Jennifer listening in, but she asked us to be quiet.

When that was done, everyone went to their homes. Alice left, with a go-bag to spend some up close and personal time with Jeff at the apartment he was staying at.

We had the fewest people in the house in a while. Hmmm.

As Jennifer and I changed for bed, she said, “Do you want to make love with her as much as she wants to make love with you?”

I thought about that for over a minute, then I said to her, “You are the only woman I want to love and make love to. However, with the happenings of the last number of weeks, I don’t know if I want anyone to make love to Isabel.”

She was in bed, having changed to a t-shirt and panties. There was a knock on the door, and in walked Isabel in the same outfit.

She came in and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and asked, “Are we OK, Sis?”

“I love you, Michael. I know I need to find someone else to love, but that might take a while. Don’t hate me for asking what I asked. What I need from you and Jennifer is to understand these things. Goodbye!”

She got up and walked toward our door. I went after her, took her by the arm and raised the covers. She got in, as did I, and we fell asleep.

Feeling quite rested, I awoke behind my sister. The problem was her hand was covering my hand which was on her bare breast.

“I never slept so peacefully in my life, Michael,” the redhead said letting go of my hand.

“Aren’t you going to let go?” she said.

“I’m thinking about it, kiddo,” I responded moving over to her other breast. The problem with that was my groin was now much too close to her buttock.

“Oooooh, Michael.”

“What’s going on?” Jennifer’s voice said.

“It’s an experiment,” I said.

A hand found its way down my boxers and I was mostly hard.

“If we are having an experiment, Isabel turn over and replace my hand down his boxers please?”

She turned, I released my hand and without making eye contact, Isabel had a hold of my hardened penis.

“Can I see it, please?”

“It’s Jennifer’s property, so ask her,” I replied making them both smile.

Jennifer lowered my boxers and we all saw that I was almost straight up hard.

“Wow!” Izzy said. “How big does it get?”

“Almost nine inches,” I answered, feeling rumblings going on.

“Isabel, stroke it up and down and I will show you a really neat trick,” Jenn said.

“What are you planning to do?” I asked turning to Jennifer.

“You can’t do anything to her without my prior consent. Nothing penetrative, you go that, little brother?”

Isabel was following her instructions as Jenn moved her open mouth just above my
fully hard prick.

“ISN’T ANYONE COMING DOWN FOR BREAK... ?”

I broke loose, cumming straight up, and Jennifer was catching all she could, while Izzy stopped to watch, as did Katie.

We all cleaned up, changed, and headed downstairs with Ms. Stapleton practically pulling her hair out.

So things could stay settled down,, the three under arrest had their last meal. Cereal and toast, while I thought about my upcoming birthday... “Hey! I’m turning 15 this coming June, so that makes me older than Isabel. I guess that all the happenings messed up my inner calendar ... It was June 5th, the day after my birthday that Cece, Katie, and I took the trip, Isn’t it?”

“I remember that,” Jenn remarked...

“That doesn’t change what I saw you three doing,” Katie responded.

‘Maybe not, but I was only 14 when that all happened, Katherine. I had little say in the matter, but it still happened.”

I don’t know what of that Izzy understood, she was eating up a storm of Cheerios.

“So, you are saying that what you did was equal to what we did?”

“No, what we did was take a young man and practically force him to perform.”

Seeing my sister enjoying her second bowl, I said, “Sorry, Isabel. I am 278 days older than you.”

“That’s OK Michael, just understand that I love you no matter what you and Jeff let me do at night in bed.”

My phone rang, it was Mom, “Her honey, Alice and I, along with the other costume moms, are working and would love it if you could get Jenn and Izzy down here for some fittings.”

I looked at Katie, then said, “We will get there ASAP, what about Peter?”

“He’s already here, and so is Joan. Hurry up, you guys!”

“Ladies change into comfortable reasonable tight clothes, you will be getting your costumes. And Katie will be getting her guy.

We got there, finding Brian and working as well

“Brian,” I asked upon arrival, “Has anyone from Jackson Heights contacted you about the scores and scripts they will need for the upcoming school year?”

“As a matter of fact, I just got the list from Paul and Cece this past week. Now I need your list ... the sooner the better, please?”

“Ugh ... right in the heart! I didn’t want to overwhelm you. I can email it to you as a MS word attachment, OK.”

“Sounds great, son.”

“Michael,” Isabel said, “Remind me what Jackson is doing in the 2013-2014 school year?”

“DAMN YANKEES, BYE BYE BIRDIE, APPLAUSE, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE, YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, BELLS ARE RINGING and PROMISES PROMISES.”

“I have only heard of a couple of those. Will you help me prepare for the shows I could possibly be in?” Izzy followed up.

“I would love you to be any part you would like. I won’t have much to do with those shows. I start Lincoln as a full-time student while still having a lot to do with their orchestra and choir. I hope to have time for a GSS rehearsal every week, but there’s no knowing how those plans will work out.”

“The following year will be your first year at Lincoln, and I have some shows in mind. Like MAME, ANYTHING GOES, SOUTH PACIFIC and CABARET. I want to schedule a meeting to talk about that year’s productions with Cece, Paul, Jennie, Katherine and the two principals before this current school year is over.”

“In my Senior year, I have already selected STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF for the first show of the year and either TITANIC or CHICAGO for the last show of my high school career.”

“Do you mean the Broadway show TITANIC from 1997? There is talk of a revival, with a one-year postponement already announced,” Brian remarked

“Yes, that is the one. I have a very progressive idea for staging it without a single large set piece. My idea has a specialized 3D lighting system that would take the place of the TITANIC having to be on stage.”

“My god, Michael, that is brilliant! It only had 804 performances but was very expensive to put on. It won all five Tony’s it was nominated for...”

“ ... But none of the actors or the director Richard Jones were even nominated,” I finished.

“That could be too big of a production, for even Thomas Auditorium,” Katherine submitted.

“I suppose I could wait until the ‘Mansion’ was built and put it on there instead. I have a very big secret; can everyone keep it?”

I looked around to see their eyes all bug out, but no one expressed an opinion.

“I plan to steal ... hire Stu Holland away from Lincoln to be my main technician in charge of the auditoriums.”

“Wow,” Janice said. “Do you think he is up to the job?”

“I offered him a $60,000 salary beginning in three years. Sooner than that if Principal Summers freaks out over the news. I told him he would have a staff of up to ten. His choices but approved by me and Brian.”

“Could I work there?” Peter asked. “When I am not performing?”

“Absolutely, you have a high maintenance girlfriend who likes to spend money!”

I got a shoulder to my back from Katie...

“Peter, I am thinking about not having an 18 year old limit to be in the GOLD STANDARD SOCIETY Already, we have you, Jeff Newman, Jeff Bell, and others, who seem to be coming into their own?”

Pulling him away from the group, I followed up, “What’s going on with you and Ms. Stapleton?”

That question seemed to make him nervous.

“I love her, and she’s told me that she loves me, but that isn’t really the issue, It’s the damn age difference. You can’t get around that, until I am out of school, can you?”

“Well, around us, it’s OK for you two to be romantic, all you want.”

“I appreciate that, Boss!” he said as we finished up.

It was fun watching Joan, Jenn and Izzy getting fitted for all of their costumes. They each showed off to me, for my approval, which I gave.

I found one of my synthesizers and brought it backstage, getting a cheer from them all.

“Peter Chapman, come on up. ‘C’est Moi.’”

Camelot! Camelot!
In far-off France I heard your call. Camelot! Camelot!
And here am I to give my all.

He was singing with such confidence as he walked amongst the ladies.

I know in my soul
what you expect of me,
And all that and more I shall be.

A knight of the Table Round
should be invincible,
Succeed where a less
fantastic man would fail.
Climb a wall no one
else can climb,
Cleave a dragon
in record time,
Swim a moat in a coat
of heavy iron mail.

No matter the pain,
he ought to be unwinceable,
Impossible deeds
should be his daily fare.
But where in the world
Is there in the world
A man so extraordinaire?

Rhythm change.

C’est moi! C’est moi,
I am forced to admit.
‘Tis I, I humbly reply.
That mortal who
These marvels can do,
C’est moi, c’est moi, ‘tis I.
I have never lost
In battle or game;
I am simply the best by far.
When swords are crossed
‘Tis always the same
One blow and au revoir!

He casually walked to Katie.

C’est moi! C’est moi!
So adm’rably fit!
A French Prometheus unbound.
And here I stand, with valor untold,
Exceptionally brave, amazingly bold,
To serve at the Table Round!

He kissed her hand.

The soul of a knight
should be a thing remarkable,
His heart and his mind
as pure as morning dew.

With a will and
some self-restraint
That’s the envy of ev’ry saint
He could easily work
a miracle or two.

He took Janice by the waist.

To love and desire
he ought to be unsparkable,
The ways of the flesh
should offer no allure.

Releasing her and heading toward Izzy.

But where in the world
Is there in the world
A man so untouched and pure?
C’est moi!

C’est moi! C’est moi,
I blush to disclose.
I am far too noble to lie.
That man in whom
These qualities bloom,
C’est moi, c’est moi, ‘tis I.

I’ve never strayed
From all I believe;
I am blessed with an iron will.
Had I been made
The partner of Eve,
We’d be in Eden still.

C’est moi! C’est moi!
The angels have chose
To fight their battles below,
And here I stand,
as pure as a pray’r,
Incredibly clean,
with virtue to spare,
The godliest man I know!

C’est moi!

Katherine led the applause blowing him a kiss, which he caught and walked back to her with. He walked into her arms and initiated a great big kiss. She resisted at first, but her arms surrounded him and was definitely kissing him back.

“Well,” I said, “From the first time I heard him sing up until now, he is easily the most improved male singer in the Society, and I am proud to call him my friend.”

The rest of the afternoon went on until I heard a “Beep Beep” and saw a ‘Roach Coach’ pull up.

I got some sandwiches for myself, Isabel, and Jenn, while Peter helped Jan and Katie by paying for their food.

At school the following day, I went to both orchestra classes to see how Jeremy was doing. He hadn’t been asking me for much help. I took that as he was confidant and doing well.

On the way to Jackson’s rehearsal, I found Jeremy huddled in a corner.

“What’s wrong Jeremy? Is the idea of performing getting you nervous?”

He broke into a set of high pitched giggles, “No, nothing like that. Rose caught me kissing Sarah Wallace. I am embarrassed.”

“Do you love Sarah?”

“N-No! I love Rose.”

“Then tell her that. Girls love it when guys ‘confess’ their love for them. It worked for me.”

His dried his eyes and he laughed at my feeble attempt to bring him out of his funk.

He got up, we shook hands and he strode into the auditorium. I left so as to not to put any extra pressure on him. Poor kid. I understand completely what he’s going through.

I went to my shared office with Katherine, knocking first, and then going in. I turned around and left, in a hurry.

Katherine had been giving Peter a blowjob. Lucky guy, but really stupid to do it at school. I went to the library instead and got out my laptop.

The idea of a T-shirt with the GSS name on it had popped into my head again last night in bed with Jenn.

I had a copy of our logo in a jpg file, so I put that where it would be at belly button height. I spelled out Gold Standard Society in a nice big Chaparral font putting it at breast height. Katherine should like that? So would Peter!

What ... do I put on the backs?

Conductor – Singer – Orchestra?

Conductor – Soprano/Alto/Tenor/Bass – orchestra?

Conductor - Soprano/Alto/Tenor/Bass
Strings – Woodwinds – Brass – Percussion?

I’d better start small, so I will make one for me with Conductor and one each for each of my ladies with Singer.

After finishing that up, I pressed order asking for fast delivery. I got an assortment of sizes for the ladies. It’s going to be delivered to the house.

Stuart asked to be asked over for dinner. It was interesting enough to grant him the OK. Dinner just happened to be her favorite meal, spaghetti, and it was all eaten, with Peter and Katie cleaning up.

Stuart put a box on the table in front of Isabel, saying, “I missed your real birthday, and I got something for you.

I was worried and suspect about this, but she picked it up, and shook it.

She opened it very carefully, and I saw it was a box from Zale’s. What have you done, Mr. Holland?

Many of the adults seemed to be holding their collective breaths, as the redhead opened it and Stuart said, “It’s a Friendship Ring, Izzy ... I want to be your friend.”

She stood up, turned to him and he put it on her, as Peter asked, “Aren’t you over two years older than her, Mr. Holland?”

“What does that have to do with it, Big brother?” Izzy said. “Isn’t Katherine twelve years older than you are?”

“Stuart, thank you,” she said, “I would love to be your friend.”

They actually had a nice, but not-to-close hug.

The room filled with oxygen again, as Janice said, “We have some dessert, the extra cake from Hooters.”

The night of the ‘Evening of Overtures’ was upon us. I spoke to Jeremy earlier in the day.

“How is your love life, Mr. Nichols?”

“Stop it, Michael.”

“You know, it’s not impossible to have two girl friends at the same time,” I said.

He blushed. “I spoke to Rose and actually told her that I love her. Neither of us had ever said that to one another. Sarah is nice ... and cute, but I intend to stay true to my girl.”

“If you stay a couple long enough, I could bring you along into the GSS, but that is a long way off. Break a leg tonight.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Now, people were arriving. My two ladies surrounded me. Janice did Isabel’s hair, and that, along with a beautiful dress and high heels made her look as old as Jenn.

Not to be outdone, Jennifer put all her long blonde hair in a ‘do’ that had it all fall over her left shoulder. I had on a suit and tie myself.

After we entered and sat down, Jeremy entered looking very snappy in a nice black tuxedo. He put on his headset and I can only wonder what Stuart was saying to him.

He didn’t say anything to the crowd, as the lights lowered.

There was a light on the timpani’s as the 42nd STREET Overture was starting the evening ... good choice. Stu was helping by showing off whatever portion of the orchestra was playing. While not as flamboyant as my conducting, he has really upped his game.

After it was over, during the height of the applause, he went right into the GYPSY music with the horns and the violins leading the way. Damn, these kids are good. Considering I took twenty-five of them away, the others have really stepped up to the plate.

Of my Gold Standards, I gave back Jason for the night. He had no backup. He began the BIG RIVER music on the harmonica.

Phi Ellis, a trumpeter, began the Overture. Pretty damn good, if you ask me.

The evening continued on with MY FAIR LADY. The large percussion section sounded great as always.

I glanced over at Isabel, who had my hand. “Aren’t they great?” she said in a whisper.

“They sure are, Red.”

Ending the first act was THE PRODUCERS, with Jenn tapping her foot next to me.

When it was over, Jeremy turned around and said, “Thank you, we are taking a fifteen-minute break,” and he released everyone.

Before I could reach him, Rose came up to him and gave him quite the kiss. While I hugged him I said, “You have got the talent I always knew you had.”

He started the second act with an outstanding sound from everyone. Without the ‘Stars’ I kept out; the sound was quite well balanced.

THE PAJAMA GAME came next, followed by THE LITTLE MERMAID. The tubas and double bassists sounded more together than ever.

Through to the final moments in the last piece of music, SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, the evening was a success. The small worry in the back of my head went away after hearing GYPSY.

The applause started before it was over, but Jeremy stayed focused until the last flair of his baton. He spun around and said, “My name is Jeremy Ulysses Nichols, good night.”

He had them up and bowing, then he did.

As the place emptied out Rose came over to him again, “Isn’t he just the very best?”

“I know a better conductor,” Isabel said. “But, I am more than a little biased.” Giggles came from all around.

I saw Sarah Wallace standing by. I moved from between my two girls and said, “If Sarah can be as good a conductor as her mentor, we have nothing to worry about. Wasn’t Jeremy great?” I asked her.

“He was very good. I can only be hopeful that I can rise to the occasion when it’s my turn?” she said to me.

“Be a good listener, Sarah, you need to be able to differentiate as you listen to the orchestra. Jeremy here has become quite the listener.”

“Thank you, Michael,” she said. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I caught Izzy looking nervous as I did that. There was a small moment as she looked up at Jenn.

Rose and Isabel hugged each other like the good friends they are.

“When is the next Gold Standard Rehearsal?” Rose asked.

“Every Saturday that something else isn’t happening. That would be the easiest way to remember.”

“Wonderful,” all the girls said.

Stuart was walking by and I broke from that group to shake his hand, “Nice job, Mr. Holland.”

“Thank you sir, have you told anyone about our conversation yet?”

“No, it might be a week or more ... hold it to yourself please?”

“Sure thing boss, now ... go home,” Stuart said giving more than just a passing glance at Isabel, who glanced back at him with a demure smile.

I gathered my ladies up. We got in the car and headed home.

“Michael,” Isabel said, “Do you still love me?”

I hugged her tight and said, “Forever and Ever.”

“Good,” she replied. “I feel the same way for you.”

“Don’t forget about me over here?” Jennifer said.

I gave her a kiss behind the ear as she was driving.

Dinner always tastes more satisfying after doing or even watching a performance. It was hard-boiled eggs peeled and sliced with sourdough toast and cold milk.

I always like any form of eggs, and they all know that. Deviled eggs, Eggs Benedict, poached, scrambled, over easy, sunny-side up ... boiled, coddled, fried ... in an omelet, in a curry ... even egg foo yung! Sometimes I just get too Egg-cited.

Even after a nice filling dinner, I wasn’t ready to sleep, but we all got ready for bed. It appeared that my two girls were enjoying tantalizing me as they were in only T-shirts and panties.

Too late to sing and dance, so it was time to watch a movie ... or two. I asked Isabel to find the movie KISS ME KATE and MAN OF LA MANCHA. She had to bend over to find them both, Jenn slapped at me lightly.

“I got ‘em,” she said proudly holding them up. “Which one first?”

I gave her the choice, so she picked KISS ME KATE. She put in the movie and sat by me. I was ready to start when she asked, “Michael, when school starts up in late August, when will we have time to do GSS stuff?”

“I actually had been thinking about that. I was wondering if we could find one day a month to put on a Gold Standard Concert, alternating at the two schools, since we have people in the Society from both schools.”

“Cool,” the redhead said. “What do you think of Stuart giving me this ring? Are you mad at me? At him?”

“Can I start the movie, please?” I said.

“Don’t be so patronizing,” Jennifer said.

“Whatever that means, I agree,” Izzy said.

I started the movie, loving it when they include the overture with the titles.

Isabel was enjoying herself, until Ann Miller first came on the screen. “Ooh, she’s pretty.”

“Wait until you see her dance, Red,” I said.

All during the number “Too Darn Hot,” Isabel was dazzled. I remember how she tapped way back during ANNIE. I had my hands around her tummy as I held her on my lap. I am not sure I remember when she went from besides me to on top of me.

The next musical number was called “Why Can’t You Behave?” After the first verse, she leaned back and was singing along.

The whole movie through, one or more of the ladies sang along. When it was over and we applauded, Isabel turned and said, “I would like to become a better dancer, especially a tap dancer. Who can help me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.