MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

To take some pressure off the plans of future performances, we went off in three cars to do some after-Christmas shopping; Jenn and I, Katie and Ally, while Brian picked up mom. We were to check in every hour with somebody else.

I asked Jenn if we could go to the Evansville Eastland Mall. She sounded reticent, but I tried using my smile on her for a change.

We got there, and I asked her to pull up by the Zale’s. She sounded excited, not knowing what I was planning. I went up to the counter and a pleasant looking gentleman came up to us. He took a quick glance at Jenn as most guys do and said, “I see you have been to a Zale’s before. That is a lovely necklace, isn’t it?”

I wanted to punch him for leering at my fiancée, but I took the calmer tack, “Yes sir, it is. How many of them do you have in stock?”

“Just a moment,” he said going to his register, “We have 47 in stock. How many do you want?”

“When I bought these in Seaside, California, they were on sale for $199, but since I bought five of them, I got a deal down to $139. If I bought, say two dozen right now, for cash, what kind of a bargain could you give me?”

He appeared to look nervous, excusing himself to make a phone call.

“I can sell twelve at $100 each and can have more available as you may need them Mr. Thomas,” he said.

“Very good, I will take eighteen right now. We will likely be back in the future.”

The transaction was made, as we walked along the Eastland Mall. She grabbed my hand and asked, “So, I suppose that those are for any commitments to become the Gold Standard Ensemble. Who are the others intended for?”

“Additional singers,” I said.

“Anyone I know?” she stopped and asked.

“Maybe Joan, Peter and Isabel ... at least to start. Parents have to be asked and such, but maybe we could get them all to join us, at least until Peter goes off to college.”

“Interesting, how you always find a way to include Isabel,” she said.

Quite fortunately, my phone rang, “Hello, this is Michael Thomas, how may I help you today?”

“Smartass,” Katie’s voice came over the phone. “Where are you?”

“Evansville at the Mall.”

“OK, Alice and I are coming there. There isn’t much to choose from up here in Vincennes. Bye.”

“They’re coming to us. We can have lunch together, how’s that sound, sweetheart?” I asked Jenn.

She walked up against me and said, “I love you honey bear.”

“What?”

“I was trying it out ... don’t you like it?”

“Not sure. There’s the place I got my tuxedo from, David’s Bridal.”

“Can I go in and look at wedding dresses?” she asked giving me a ... look.

“Oh, all right. You have fifteen minutes ... I will wait out here.”

“No,” she said, grabbing my hand and turning me in a circle, “You’re coming in with me.”

In a moment of monumental coincidence, Brian and mom were there. He was sitting down, where I wanted to be. He got up we all hugged, and the girls left us alone.

“How long have you been waiting?” I asked my future dad.

“While it feels like all morning, I think it’s only been thirty minutes,” he said. “Did you come here on purpose?”

“More accidentally ... this is where I got the tuxedo for LES MISÉRABLES. I would have been quite fine if we had kept walking, but that damn wedding dress in the window got her attention.”

“Where else have you been, Michael?” he asked.

“We have been talking about creating a nine or ten-person jazz band, along with a few more singers and see what kind of local work you can find for us. The Gold Standards are loving the time together and we sing all the time, with or without mom.”

“I am sorry about that, Michael...”

“Don’t be? She is as happy as I can ever remember. That’s all you, Dad.”

He chuckled as Jenn walked out in an elegant white strapless gown with a mauve wide ribbon trailing down the front.

That got me out of my seat and up to her, “That is the most exquisite looking wedding dress I have ever seen. The all-white look is broken up by that marvelous sash.” I went to give her a kiss, but she didn’t want me to crush the dress. Instead, I took her hand and kissed it. She still had on her necklace making her neck look fabulous.

“WOW,” Brian said, “I am sure getting a beautiful young lady as a future daughter-in-law...”

From the front door, “I will bet you that they are in here...”

Alice and Katie stopped in their tracks, and then Ally screamed, “Aaaaaaaugh!”

“My baby ... my little girl looks so beautiful. Ooh my dear. What a beautiful dress.”

A wolf whistle pierced the air; it was Brian ... as mom walked out.

It was strapless, “Chiffon” she said and it went to the floor, as did Jenn’s.

“What do you think of it, Michael?”

“Except for covering some really great legs, I love it. Brian, what do you think?”

He had his hand to his face, fighting tears it seemed. “I am so glad I waited for you, Jan. You remind me of my youth every day I see you. Can you hold on to this dress please until August?”

“Yes sir,” said the attendant.

“So, you picked a date?” Ally said.

“Yep, it will be small, but fabulous. It’s going to be the first Saturday in August. A few days after your summer gig.”

“What summer gig is that exactly?” Jennifer said.

“Why don’t you ladies change back into the clothes you wore in here and I will treat you to lunch at the food court and tell you what is up,” Brian said.

He was up on his heels, which told me he had something really cool to tell us.

In fifteen minutes, we all were walking to the Olive Garden and we got a round table in the corner.

“OK, ladies and Michael, here’s my idea. Paul and Cece are getting married the first Saturday in July. That gives you the potential to perform for a month after WICKED closes and school is out, or the six weeks after their wedding and the start of the new school year. I have already gotten some interested parties who want you for a week or more at a time. You can do as much or as little as you would like, that’s completely up to you five.”

Jan gave him a big kiss as a server named Charlie walked up, “How can I help you folks today?”

“Water for everyone and menus please?” Brian said.

“What kinds of places are you talking about, restaurants like Terry’s or on a stage with a proscenium?” I asked.

“A mixture of both. I didn’t know how you would react if I got you a place with 1,000 people paying to listen to Michael Thomas and the GOLD STANRD?”

“Whoa, one thousand people at a time. That’s quite an upgrade from Terry’s, isn’t it Brian?” Alice wondered.

“Terry’s was just under 180 people a night. You performed 13 nights; so 2,340 people have seen you already. Plus, however many more have watched you on YouTube.”

Our server brought our glasses of water and menus, saying, “I will be right back to take your orders.”

“You were performing for four hours a night at Terry’s. You won’t have to go over two and one-half hours most any other places,” Brian said.

“So, the next question is ... how much would we make a night?” I asked.

“Those I spoke to asked me that same question and I told them you were making $5,000 a night at Terry’s and a few were willing to book you on the spot.”

“Wow!” Jenn said squeezing me tight.

I saw Charlie coming so we looked and ordered. I took a drink of my water. We kept talking until the food arrived, and then talked some more while eating.

On our way back to our cars, I asked, “Brian that $5,000 per night. Could that be more with our own musical combo?”

“Very likely, you didn’t tell me who the extra singers would be?”

“No, I didn’t. See you later everyone.”

We drove around not finding anyplace we wanted to shop, so we headed back home. I got out my iPhone to look something up... “No talking on the phone while I am driving, please?”

“I was just looking something up online, I am sorry.”

“Thank you, Michael. Did you take my picture with the dress on?”

Damn it!

“No, I was so overwhelmed with how it looked on you I almost forgot to breath.”

“I love you, Mr. Thomas.”

“I love you Miss Guthrie. Gosh, can you believe it? We are engaged to be married! Man, life moves fast, doesn’t it?”

“Michael, why don’t we invite Peter, Isabel and Joanie over, if they are in town, and ask them about joining our group?”

“Wonderful idea, smart and beautiful ... that’s what I like about you. So now, it’s OK if I use the phone?”

“Don’t make me hurt you,” she said with a giggle.

I got right on the phone and asked the three of them to come over at three pm for a rehearsal.

“Mom,” I next called. “I have invited Joan, Peter and Isabel over to rehearse today at three pm. it won’t last long, I promise.”

“No problem honey. Where are you?”

“Heading home for now. Might try shopping again, tomorrow. See you later.”


Peter, Joan, and Isabel were right on time. They all came together. Joan and Jenn gave each other a hug, Peter and I shook hands, and Izzy took my hand.

I led Isabel with the rest following me to the living room.

“What’s going on, I thought we were going to sing?” Joan said sitting down.

“We are,” I said, “But first, I have something special for you three.”

“What is it, Michael?” Isabel said looking up at me.

“Apparently most of our singing ended up on YouTube and I would guess you saw a lot of it.”

“Yeah,” came from the three of them.

“We have enjoyed it so much, we are going to keep doing it, when the school schedule allows it.”

“That sounds exciting,” Peter said.

“The ladies and I have determined that we need more performers in our Gold Standard Society, and we thought of you three.”

The girls both got really excited. Peter moved to the edge of his seat.

“There are many details to be worked out, but I would like your first reaction.”

“Oh God yes,” Joan said. “Sign me up!” Peter intoned. Isabel crawled up on my lap and gave me a kiss, “That’s my answer.”

“Good, we will need your parents’ permission and time to practice. Peter, pardon me for a moment, but what are your college plans?”

“I never applied for anywhere I wanted to go, so I may take a semester or even a full year off, so that wouldn’t be a problem.”

“OK, that sounds like you are all up for it. Jenn, hand one to me please? Peter, please kneel down.”

He did with a small laugh. I took the Gold necklace from Jenn and asked Joan to put this on him. He was shaking.

“You are the sixth member of the GOLD STANDARDS. Get up.”

He did and we shook hands and even had a man hug. Boy, was this a cool moment.

“Joan Prefontayne, please kneel?”

She was trembling as I asked Peter to put hers on. He gave her a little kiss on the cheek. Her fingers softly caressed the necklace lovingly. I got her hand and pulled her to her feet. She gave me a nice kiss.

“Isabel Chapman, would you please stand up?”

She was standing up in front of me, long before I had finished asking her. Jenn got behind her and they both broke into big beautiful smiles. After it was done, they hugged each other, and then Izzy got on the sofa to be as tall as I and gave me a kiss.

“Hey there,” Peter said, “Izzy, that’s enough. He’s engaged to be married now.”

“Sorry Michael ... Sorry Jennifer, this is so amazing,” the excitable eleven-year-old said.

“OK, now that that is done, let’s do some singing from WICKED.”

“Can you stay for dinner, kids?” Ally said from behind me somewhere.

“Sure,” came from Peter and Isabel. “I need to call first,” Joan said.

While Joan called home, Isabel said, “Thank you for thinking of me to do this. Peter and I can come over anytime to practice some songs.”

“I am good,” Joan said closing up her phone. “You can have me all night, Michael. Anna may press you to get her to join as well.”

“My final point about all of this. Keep it to yourself for as long as you can. I am working on a Gold Standard Jazz Ensemble as well.”

“Katherine ... could you be our pianist this afternoon.”

“Gladly, Mr. Thomas.”

We covered everything we could with the people we had in just over an hour.

“What’s for dinner, Mom?”

“Does everybody like Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?” she asked.

“Yeah,” “Sure thing,” and “Yes, please” came from the three of them.

“Since we have the time, would any of you like to practice a song from one of our performances?” I asked.

Raising her hand first to be called on, “Yes Izzy?”

“When I heard Jennifer singing ‘My Daddy’ I had an idea,” she said.

“What is that Isabel?” Jenn said.

“Me, Jennifer and ... Jennifer could sing it in a way that would make you think we’re the same girl growing up.”

“That ... is a very interesting idea. It could start with Izzy in a spotlight, then she moves out and Jenn comes in, then it goes to Katie who has been playing, then the final line would be Izzy’s back in her original spotlight. Let’s try that.”

“When I point at you, that is when the next person takes over, all right?”

Katie began the piano...

ISABEL
This is my very darkest night
A sort of hopeless situation
My daddy’s gonna
Come and set me free
He’s gonna know
that she ain’t me

(She moved away.)
JENNIFER
He’ll maybe hear it
when she laughs
He will maybe feel it
when he holds her
Or if he up and puts
her up on his knee
I will bet he will know
that she ain’t me.

(She cleared.)
KATHERINE
My daddy’s really very bright.
And knows how
very much I love him.
Well, she can kiss him,
but I guarantee,

(Coming back around was... )
ISABEL
He won’t forget my daddy,
He will save me yes my daddy
Knows me by heart, my daddy
You can’t outsmart my daddy,
He’s gonna know
that she ain’t me!

Everyone absolutely loved that ... even the ladies in the kitchen.

I picked Izzy up and quietly told her how proud I am of her. She stole a kiss. After setting her down, I gave her some things to do with her hands when singing the final lines of the beautiful lyric.

“How about everybody gets together and we sing “Seasons of Love” from RENT?”

“I don’t know that,” Isabel quickly said.

“DINNER,” was sounded and as soon as I sat down, I had Joan on one side and Izzy on the other.

After the ladies all had food on their plates, I took a couple of sandwiches. As usual, we all had a bottle of water to drink.

Between bites, Isabel asked, “Are we singing more after we eat?”

“I would think so,” her brother said.

“As long as your parents are aware, you can stay for a while,” mom said.

“I am good until nine pm,” Joan said.

“That’s good with us,” Peter said. Isabel had a mouthful of sandwich, but she was nodding her head in agreement. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.


Back around the piano, I handed our newbies a single copy of “Seasons of Love” to look over. I gave Joanie first soloist, and Peter the second. Jenn and Katie joined them, as we went over it once without playing the piano. I gave out some precise parts, changing the final soloist to everyone’s little princess. I went back to the piano and began...

EVERYONE{br}

Five hundred twenty-five
thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five
thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five
thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure
measure a year?
In daylights, In sunsets
In midnights, In cups of coffee
In inches, In miles
In laughter, In strife
Five hundred twenty-five
thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure
a year in the life?
How about love?
How about love?
How about love?
Measure in love
Seasons of love
Seasons of love

JOAN{br}

Five hundred twenty-five
thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five
thousand journeys to plan
Five hundred twenty-five
thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure the life...
of a woman or a man?

PETER{br}

In truths that she learned
Or in times that he cried
In bridges he burned
Or the way that she died

EVERYONE{br}

It’s time now-to sing out
Though the story never ends
Let’s celebrate
Remember a year
in the life of friends
Remember the love
Remember the love
Remember the love
Measure in love

ISABEL{br}

Measure, measure your life in love
EVERYBODY{br}

Seasons of love...
Seasons of love

By the time it was over, Jan and Ally joined starting a sway for everyone to follow. They all fell into hugs afterward. Peter got a hug from Joanie and seemed to enjoy it. She saw me watching.

“Peter,” I asked. “Have you ever heard of a Broadway show called SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty old isn’t it?” he asked.

“It has some really marvelous music including a song I have in mind for you to sing by yourself,” I said.

“What is it called?”

“Bless Your Beautiful Hide.” Here are the lyrics, I got them off the Internet.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.