MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 138

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 138 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We went to her room, kissing and groping along the way. It’s been a while since we have been alone. With the door closed, she turned me around and very slowly began undressing me.

Between every button undone, she reached up and kissed me. It was quite thrilling to me. I wanted her to move faster, but she slapped me away.

“I’m going to enjoy this, Michael Robert Thomas Junior.”

Hearing that, from her, made me even harder.

Done with the shirt, she pulled off my T-shirt, touching and kissing my breasts and nipples. Her fingernails were really amazing and felt like nothing I had perceived before. She’s gotten mad skills ... lucky Stuart.

She wasn’t letting me touch her at all except for the kisses. She whipped my belt off, bringing my pants and boxers down all the while looking up at me with that smile that breaks my heart every time I see it.

I stepped out and was completely naked. She reached under her dress and took off her panties, leaving on everything else, even her heels.

“Fuck me, big brother,” she said smiling and getting up on her bed.

“As you wish,” I said aiming my granite hard erection at the best tasting pussy I knew. I filled her pussy with it in a single stroke, generating the first sound she had made since we walked in her room.

“Ohh, Michael ... you are the best and biggest I have ever had,” she said.

“I’m about to cum any moment. May I please cum inside my little sister?” I pleaded.

“No, you have to wait. I need my pussy to be nice and slick before you may cum. Make me cum ... Michael?”

I went into a nice rhythm all the while kissing her ... remembering all the previous times we kissed and made love before. She’s not only become beautiful, but she has become an enchantress ... lucky, lucky Stuart.

“I need to cum, please ... let me cum inside you?”

“Go ahead and cum ... big brother ... fill me up with your Michael Milk.”

That did it, those words. “Isabel, here I cummm...”

Never have I ejected so hard and so much cum. The look on her face appeared so serene and tranquil. She broke into a dazzling smile and then said, “Simply the best ... that’s what you are, Michael.”

I wasn’t stopping, I was still giving her my juice and she was still fucking up at me in return. One hell of a reunion!

After another orgasm each, we separated, but took it to her shower, not before I got to completely undress he ... finally.

I hope Stu and Jenn had as much fun as we did. Dressed, we left her room to find the others all watching SINGING IN THE RAIN with Stu sitting between Brigitte and my wife.

“Hey guys,” Tracy said. “Tried a little swinging, from what we all heard from your rooms, didn’t ya?”

“You know the expression, ‘Absence makes the Next Sex Better.’”

“Who said that?” Liz asked.

“I just did.”

That caused Princess to slap me on the back of my head, just like the good old days.

I slid to Jenn’s other side as Izzy did to Stu. We all watched the movie for a while, until I said, “So, Jenn ... how was he ... compared to me?”

She looked at me and said, “I think ... that is none of your business. If this interrelationship is to work, what happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom. Don’t you agree, Stuart?”

“Absolutely!”

“There! So, it’s settled. What are we doing for dinner tonight?” Brigitte questioned.

“We have been eating out for the last month and a half. Do you all really want to go out somewhere, just so you can dress up?”

Jenn raised her hand, as did Brigitte. Liz, Tracy and Princess followed quickly. They all gleefully, went off to their rooms, with Isabel grabbing Stu.

“Are you coming, Michael?”

“What do you think I have been doing for the past hour?” I said with a laugh, far enough away to keep from getting slapped.

I watched her changing. Boy, is she a beauty!

“Get on with it, Mikey ... Let’s go to Hooters, OK?”

“Whatever my best friend’s latest lover wants, so do I?”

“So, you consider Stu your best friend. What about Paul Planck?”

“He was my first best friend. He now has a family. Things change,” I said changing from sweats to nice pants and a button-down shirt.

It was a tight fit, with everyone in my car, but neither Stu nor any of the ladies minded. All during the drive, the people in the back were talking about this or that, while Jenn and conversed as I drove us to the land of boobs, salads, seafood, burgers, and sandwiches.

We all walked in together and Nikki was there to say, “Hey guys, is that Michael ... and he’s married now.” That was Jenn’s cue to show off the ring.

“Follow me guys,” she said walking to her area.

“Nikki,” I said. “Even with all the estrogen around me, you are still one of the hottest girls I have ever met,” I added.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “I knew there was a reason I liked you, honey.”

After our entourage all laughed, we sat around a table and were handed menu’s. “Is this little Isabel?” she said.

“Yep, I grew up,” she said.

“And we’re married,” Stuart said. “My name is Stuart Holland. You are even prettier than Michael told me you are.”

Not bad, I thought to myself. He’s become much surer of himself lately.

“It looks like both of you boys did a fine job finding yourself some pretty girls,” Nikki said.

“You know that if I had met you first, darlin’ ... I would have taken you away from all this and made lots of babies,” I said to her.

Jennifer moved her hand to the front of my pants squeezing me.

“Are we ready to order?” I asked everyone. Her hand released me. When it was my turn I said, “I have always enjoyed your Double D ... Burgers Nikki.”

“Your usual bottomless ... fries, as well, Mikey Poo?” she said back to me.

“Yes, Please?”

She left.

“Before you say anything Jenn,” I said, “She and I have a long history of flirting. That’s all it is, just flirting.”

“I know that, but it still bothers me, just a little Mikey Poo.”

Everyone laughed and giggled at that.

As usual, our food came quickly here, another reason to come here. Nikki got it exactly right but did have a Hooter intern to help her bring out the food, a black girl, with red hair named Tiana. I smiled at her as did Stuart, who got a slap from Princess.

After we were all served Izzy went off saying, “Stuart, I’m the only redhead you are allowed to smile at like that, got that Buster?”

“But, honey ... I was just being nice to her?”

“I think Michael is rubbing off on you,” she answered.

“Please don’t say ‘rubbing off’ and ‘Michael’ in the same sentence beautiful. it conjures up some horrible images.”

She giggled saying, “That’s my Stuey, always saying the right thing at the right time.”

“Let’s dig in everyone,” I said grabbing a few French fries in the process.

With a lot of looks back and forth, we all got into the fabulous food. I shared a fry with my wife from time to time with it always turns into a lip-smacking kiss.

I pulled back from one ... suddenly thinking out loud, “We need some newer music.”

Everyone thought that was funny, except Jennifer who said, “Look out people, that means my husband has some big music ideas. Whatcha thinking about, stud?”

“May I use my phone at the table for a moment, honeybun?”

“Sure thing,” she said.

I opened the iTunes store and selected 2013 Grammy nominees, and it gave me over twenty songs that were just old enough to get the rights to. I downloaded them and said, “Has anybody heard of (spelling it out) G O T Y E?”

“Yes.” Princess and Tracy enthusiastically said together.

“Good, I just downloaded a song called “Somebody That I Used To Know.”

I went back to my food taking another big bite of my cheeseburger. They were all eating but looking at me. I finished that bite and said, “How about somebody called ‘Miguel?’”

“He’s an R&B singer,” Brigitte said, “I love his music, Michael.”

“Boy, everybody thinks that one name is enough to get by in the music business, don’t they?” I said.

“Adele, Cher, Madonna, Bette, Christina, Jewel and nowadays, Taylor. You just need to get with it, honey?” Liz said starting a new set of laughter.

We all worked on our meals, with Nikki coming out with a new basket of French fries and Tiana had a pitcher of Coca-Cola and water to top us off. I knew it would likely backfire on me, but I said to her, “Nice jugs Tiana.”

“Thank you, Michael,” she said with a pretty smile and a strong Mexican accent.

From either side of me, my shoulders were assailed.

“Jenn, I need to use my phone to make a call. I will be right back,” I said giving her a kiss and going outside.


“Hello, Michael, this is Ken ... what can I do for you?”

“Have you ever built a roof garden on the top of a hotel?”

“You mean, like trees and grass?”

“Yeah, I saw it on an episode of ‘How Do They Do It?’ It seems like a place for people in the hotel with kids, or not, to go up and enjoy the beautiful weather of our city, especially from April through September. From 1,100 feet up, that should be quite the view as well.”

“They usually put a lot of equipment on the roof, but ... I could see about working around that. It would necessitate a fence or glass wall to protect people from falling ... or jumping off the roof?”

“I realize that, see what you can do. If it’s totally impractical it’s OK.”

“Sure thing, Michael ... anything else?”

“Nope, as soon as I had the idea, I wanted to sound you out about it. Have a good night, Ken.”

“You too, Boss.”

I went back inside and quietly sat down and finished up my meal.

On the trip home, Princess asked, “What was the call about Mikey?”

“Putting a park on top of the hotel,” I answered.

“What a clever idea,” Liz said.

“It’s not my idea. I watch a lot of the Discovery Channel, and I saw a story about it. It may not be practical, but the idea sounds cool. The view alone sounds really awesome. The Mansion by Marriott will be the tallest all-hotel building in Indiana. That would make it taller than the tallest building in Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming.”

“Wow,” Stuart said. “If it’s as successful as I suspect it will be, we may get even more tall buildings just like it, maybe even taller.”

“I hope so,” I remarked. “Vincennes could become the place to be in Southern Indiana someday. It’s currently the 40th largest city/town in the state. It wouldn’t take much for it to be 20th instead.”

“You sound hopeful, honey?” Jennifer said.

“Much like the legacy I hope for at the schools I have been at, I have the same expectations for Vincennes,” I said getting wistful for a moment.

Nikki and Tiana came to the table, with Nikki saying, “Will there be anything else tonight, Mr. Thomas?”

I glanced around to my extended family and said, “I think we’re good ladies. Tiana, you are learning from the very best ... after Jen Stapleton-Chapman, of course.”

“Thank you very much, Michael ... it has been a pleasure.”

My wife took my hand before I could respond to that, so I looked at her and smiled sheepishly.


We got home.

Liz and Brigitte followed Tracy into her room and the door quickly shut.

We went up our side and hugged everyone goodnight, with Stu and Jenn kissing and my sister and me snogging a bit as well. We pulled our girls back to alongside us and we all said, “Goodnight.”

First thing the next morning, I put on a pair of sweats over a suit, working out then swam, spa’d for a while and went back up to shower.

“Why didn’t you wake me up,” Jenn asked getting in behind me.

“You were sleeping so soundly, I got out to start my day.”

“It’s only seven am,” she said.

“It must be all of that traveling we did. Just because I’m up doesn’t mean you need to be.”

“There are four always horny women in this house. I’m not about to leave you alone unless it’s my idea, Mister,” she said turning me around and giving me a ‘good morning kiss.’

“Only four ... it seems like there’s five, counting you, Blondie?”

“I would prefer to be up when you are, and asleep when you are, unless prior arrangements have been made.”

“You distrust me so much?”

“Not at all -- it’s the ladies I don’t trust, especially your sister.”

“She’s ... yeah, you’re right. My biggest flaw is when I’m around her. We were so close for so long, but I guess I have grown up, because now I see exactly how good Stuart is for her.”

“Wow, that is growing up, Michael. I know that she still loves you just as much as always.”

We dressed and took our laptops downstairs. I linked up our computers so we both had all the songs I had downloaded during the Tour. The next year’s summer tour I printed out directly from my laptop to our network printer so the other ladies could see what was planned.

I told Jennifer to go ahead and post it on our website, without the capacities listed. She had me look at it, and after I approved, it was up to peruse. We work so well together.

I asked her to make up an audition sheet for both the siblings audition, the Lincoln High Audition of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and the GSS Auditions for THE PRODUCERS. I usually just pick the GSS casts, but because of the immense growth in both talent and physique of so many of the older girls in the GSS, I wanted a true tryout, with no promises to either Princess or Jennifer.

They both understood this, although I think Princess complained to Stuart about not just getting Ulla. She is my likely best for that role, but I wanted to see if Nancy Newman, a ‘real dancer’ might give her a run for her money.

Jennie Robinson, along with Jen Chapman and Elizabeth Marvel will be directing BEAUTY AND THE BEAST with Jeremy taking over my conductor duties. I told them I would run their Auditions through November, when I would need to be replaced. They took it well, but understood I had bigger things on my plate.


Jen sat on my lap and giving me a really nice kiss.

“They’re at it again,” Tracy said from above us.

“Get your own guy,” I said between kisses.

“I may just do that ... any high school boys you could direct me to?”

“Ha-Ha,” I said. I wonder if she was serious?


A few days later, I had everyone’s checks, and with those and a stack of the Siblings Audition Notices, Jenn, Princess and Stuart went with me to everyone’s house. Jenn had the job of getting the sheet to the kids, while Princess used her laptop to make a comprehensive list of them all, whether they were singers or instrument players, along with their current ages. Stuart just liked being involved, introducing himself to those who didn’t know who he was.

It would take some time, but the joy of getting their checks I wanted to enjoy with them. Being cashier’s checks, I was sitting on nearly a quarter of a billion dollars, with only Stuart knowing about the grand total, just in case.

We didn’t follow our usual methodology; in case we were being followed by anyone. The girls thought I was being overly cautious, but Stuart helped by saying, “I don’t want any of the boy siblings to think you are available, Belle.”

“Oooh,” both girls said as we began. We have previously given Brigitte, Liz and Tracy their checks, getting all of kinds of thanks in the process. I had texted everyone so, I was hoping everyone was home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.