MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 136

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 136 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Take your pick, Janice,” Anabelle said playing with her own breasts.

Jen was still asleep, so my mother silently stripped herself naked and, after getting him hard enough, lowered herself on Peter’s peter.

“Oh, God,” he said, causing her to wake up and said, “Hello Janice?”

From atop her stepson, she waved at Jen, and asked, “Do you have anything left for me, Sonny Boy?”

He got his hands on her breasts and said, “You can help yourself to whatever I have, Mom?”

That was very hot to hear.

Stuart got out of bed, getting behind her asking, “How about a nice load from your son-in-law in your ass?”

“You ask so nicely, so why not?” she responded leaning over to give him access.

All of this was getting me hard again, but there wasn’t enough room on our bed, so I got astride Jen and started a titty fuck between her marvelous breasts. I didn’t take long before I came, which she aimed me to cover her face with.

“If there were enough room, I should have brought somebody with me?” mom said, getting Dp’d.


Dressed and downstairs getting some breakfast, not much was said.

Occasionally giggles pervaded the table, which emanated from not only the ladies. Stuart had glanced at Janice more than once, looking away just as nonchalantly.

After breakfast, we discussed options for the day off we had.

Stuart had the exceptional idea of us all getting back together for some more ‘adult fun.’

Despite Princess’ light slap on the back of his head, the idea was considered, however Janice begged off, to Stuart’s dismay.

She took him by the hand finding a quiet corner and they had a most remarkable kiss between them, until she pulled away, cleaned off his lips, and left us alone.

“Oh dear,” my wife said, “Will you look at him?”

“He will be looking differently at his own mother next time he sees her, I suspect,” Peter said.

“I remember back the first time, we made love,” I said. “We do need to do this again sometime after we get home, in three days.”

“Now there is a great idea,” Peter said. “Anabelle is almost as remarkable a lover as my own wife.”

“I think the same thing,” my Jennifer said. “I have never felt so many emotions at the same time.”

Stuart got back next to Isabel and said, “Just because what happened, happened, I love you so much.”

They had a quite romantic kiss, before they grabbed each other’s hand and left the table.

“I guess we are on our own?” Jen said.


After going out on stage to a really big cheer, I said, “We went to Smoke Bar-B-Que for dinner last night, which prompts me to sing about this fabulous city of yours”...

I’m going to Kansas City,
Kansas City here I come.
I’m going to Kansas City,
Kansas City here I come.
They got some crazy
little women there
And I’m gonna get me one.
I’m gonna be standing
on the corner,
Twelfth Street and Vine.
I’m gonna be standing
on the corner,
Twelfth Street and Vine;
With my Kansas City
baby and my bottle
Of Kansas City wine.
Well, I might take a train,
might take a plane,
But if I have to walk,
I’m going there just the same.
Yeah, Kansas City here I come.
They got some crazy
little women there
And I’m gonna get me one.{br}

(Chloe, our first sax was featured ... and she was fabulous)

Well, if I don’t leave that woman
I know I’m gonna die.
Got to find a brand new baby
and here’s the reason why:
Ya, ya, ya-eee eee,
Kansas City here I come.

They got some crazy
little women there
And I’m gonna get me one.
They got some crazy
little women there
And I’m gonna get me one.

They were mostly singing with me throughout the number and when it was over, there was a blast of sound in approval. Some more high energy music was in order ... I thought.

I called up, Joan, Maria, Sharon, and Mary to sing all together, in harmony, “The Winner Takes It All,” an ABBA song...

I don’t wanna talk
About the things
we have gone through
Though it’s hurting me
Now it’s history

I have played all my cards
And that’s what you
have done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That’s her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence

Building me a home
Thinking I’d be stronger there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw the dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear

The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It’s simple and it’s plain
Why should I complain?

Tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same?
When she calls your name?

Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low

The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

I don’t wanna talk
Cos it makes me feel sad
And I understand
You have come
to shake my hand

I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence

But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all

The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

The winner takes it all

The ladies did a remarkable job of selling this song, and there was a hefty sound of applause in their favor. They each took a curtsey, then did another altogether. That’s what I have taught all the subgroups in the GSS.

The entire evening went like a flash towards our midpoint, and the lights went up for people to get some food while we did as well.

I sat down for a minute and as I got up, Lily Bell brought me two plain hot dogs, a bag of the chips I like and a bottle of water. After giving it to me, I gave her a peck on cheek, but she turned it to be a peck on the lips. She giggled and left me as Jenn came up and sat down with me.

“You aren’t leading that little girl on, are you?”

“No, not at all. She’s been paying attention to what I eat, and brought it to me, without me asking. I think it’s very sweet of her and it shows me she has a probable long future ahead of her in the GSS. It makes me wonder how many other high quality brothers and sisters these young people have waiting in the wings.”

“You mean you don’t already know?” she said.

“How would I know if I never met them, Jennifer?”

“Use the force ... and ask Clarice and Clara for a list of all students and their siblings. They should have that information for the King of Vincennes,” she said, flashing me a grin as she ate a mouthful of chips.

“The King of Vincennes,” Stuart said in my ear. “Has a nice ring to it.”

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it, Stuart?”

“That would make you my queen,” I said to my favorite blonde.

“Would that make me the clown prince?” Stuart asked.

“You’re half right,” I said.

“Yeah ... What?”

“I’m looking forward to the smell of my hometown again,” I said.

“Will there be a Christmas tour at all?” Jennifer asked.

“I’m not sure. I have been taking these kids away from their families a lot. They deserve some time together. What do you think, Stuart?”

In a very good Peter O’Toole voice, “My Lord and King ... Have a talk with the parents, without the children. Get their honest opinions. If there is happiness in the home, there is happiness everywhere else.”

“Well done, Prince Stuart. I shall honor their parents and lavish them with the far-reaching skills of their lads and lasses.”

“Break nearly is over, four minutes, King Michael of the Ages.”

I had to clear my throat just listening to him, finished my chips and put up a hand of four fingers. I got them back and everyone was getting ready.

“I only heard your half of that, but it sounded pretty good,” my wife said to me, giving me a kiss, then wiping it off.

“Be ready Milady ... Thou art first.”

I sent out the orchestra, waited a moment, then walked out to big cheers. I stood in the middle of the raised stage and said, “Almost five years to the day, I met a young lady who has had a profound effect on my life. My first girlfriend, my only girlfriend and now my wife of eight months, Mrs. Jennifer Thomas ... please come out.”

She had no idea which of ‘her songs,’ I was about to start. I said to the orchestra ‘Ever After,’ please?”

Tiffany started us with Jason on his electric guitar...

Ever Ever After
Storybook endings
Fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside
We wanna believe
they still do
In our secretest heart
It’s our favorite
part of the story
Let’s just admit we
all wanna make it too
Ever ever after
If we just don’t get
it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away
Start a new fashion
Wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach
what’s realest by making believe

Unafraid, Unashamed
There is joy to be
claimed in this world
You even might wind
up being glad to be you
Ever ever after
Though the world will
tell you it’s not smart
Ever ever after
The world can be yours
if you let your heart
Believe in ever after
No wonder your heart
feels it’s flying
Your head feels it’s spinning
Each happy ending’s
a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted
You just might break through to
Ever ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it’s just one wish away
Your ever ever after
Ever Ever Ever After
Oh Ever Ever After

I kept the orchestra going until I wanted them to stop and then, I raised my closed fists ending it cold, and another crowd fell in love with her on the spot. She even put her ring out for those closest to see. We had a nice kiss and she left. The crowd wasn’t letting up.

With apologies to Sam, I began a song I loved singing almost as much as he did ... but I’m the King...

American Girls and American Guys
We will always stand up and salute
We will always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying
There’s a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night
When we lay down our head

My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye
But he flew a flag out in our yard
Until the day that he died
He wanted my mother,
my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flying in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the fourth of July

I heard a lot of people singing with me to the very end. I was semi-exhausted, but I bowed and went back to the synth, helping Cathy up with a kiss.

When the sound of applause started coming down, I said, “We have a couple of married couples in our group. Peter and Jennifer Chapman. He’s going to sing while she just stands there. You’ll understand when she comes out. Peter, come on out...”

He came out and said, “Tiff, give me a great beat, please...”

Turn it up some
Alright boys,
this is her favorite song
You know that right
So, if we play it good and loud
She might get up and dance again

(His stunning wife came out to lots of whistles.)

Ooh, she put her beer down
Here she comes
Here she comes
Left left left right left

The crowd looked transfixed over their interaction, which was very flirty, but reasonable knowing they were married. He took hold of her hips from behind and danced with her for a few measures.

He went on singing, and when it was over dipped her over and kissed her hard. She came up and over exaggerated the affect it had on her, and he slapped her butt as she walked off and he followed her off.

The crowd was really over the top from this going on for a few extra minutes. No reason not to keep up the pressure, so I brought out James to sing “Hooked On A Feeling...”

I can’t stop this feelin’,
deep inside of me
Girl, you just don’t realize,
what you do to me

When ya hold me
in your arms, so tight
You let me know,
everything’s all right
I, I’m hooked on a feelin’

(Offstage voices supported him)

I’m high on believin’,
that you are in love with me
Lips are sweet as candy,
the taste stays on my mind
Girl, you keep me thirsty
for another cup of wine
I got it bad for you girl,
but I don’t need a cure
I will just stay addicted
and hope I can endure
All the good love,
when we’re all alone
Keep it up, girl,
yeah ya turn me on
I, I’m hooked on a feelin’

When ya hold me
in your arms, so tight
You let me know,
everything’s all right
I, I’m hooked on a feelin’

I’m high on believin’,
that you are in love with me
I, I’m hooked on a feelin’
I’m high on believin’,
that you are in love with me
I, I’m hooked on a feelin’
I’m high on believin’,
that you are in love with me

He sounds as good as ever; the fact that he is leaving for college in another year worries me. Probably Joanie as well. I heard from him that he has younger sisters. I sure hope they have the genetics to join us.

The rest of the evening’s music was equally well-received, and we got the usual help to put everything back in the traveling cases with two nights left, a day of rest after our long drive, then our final concert in Indianapolis.

Our next to last check on this tour was handed to me by none other by Andy Reid, the current head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. He and Gerry Winship, the commissioner of the Sports Authority that owns the facility came up to my wife and me. We introduced each other and Coach Reid handed me a check for $12,035,520 saying, “That’s about what we pay our best players for a whole year. Maybe I should have become a singer instead of a football coach.”

Gerry said, “I have heard you at Karaoke night, Andy, you made the right decision.”

We all laughed, as my wife took the check from me. “We need to get going, Honey. We perform again in forty-five hours and have over a seven drive to get to Indianapolis.”

“Are you coming back our way next year?” Gerry asked.

“We have -- I have made a final decision on next summer, gentlemen. We are only going to the thirty-five largest college football stadiums. That means we are only going to about half of the United States. After that, we will be busy with our new facility, so I don’t know how much touring we will be doing after that.”

“You certainly seem to have your finger on the pulse of what people like to hear, but we don’t want to keep you any longer. Thanks again for your very talented Society.”

We shook hands again, turned around and left to see Brian and Janice. “You have made that decision already?” my mother asked.

“Let’s get on the same bus and I can tell you why, if you would like, Mother,” I said.

“Janice,” Jenn said, “We talked extensively about it and he has made a good decision here. He did a lot of work based on the other ideas, but was willing to change it up because of the kids need to be home more.”

“If you agree, it probably is a good idea, but I would be interested in the details if you don’t mind, Mikey?”

“Sure thing, Mom,” I said walking to her and having her take my arm, while Brian and Jennifer walked behind us.

We all got on board, sat down and we had a nice conversation about it, getting both of them on board. I told her we would have an itinerary before we got home. She said that wasn’t necessary, but I insisted.

Our bus drive to Indianapolis was nearly eight hours long, so we all got a blanket and mom and I shared one, as did Dad and Jennifer. This could be interesting.

Besides resting on my shoulder mom hugged me tightly, Jenn often did this with me as well. I hope Dad doesn’t freak out if Jenn does it.

The only thing that occasionally woke me up was the highway expansion joints. I wish I had never watched SNEAKERS, or they probably wouldn’t bother me as much. At least I never heard the ‘cocktail party’ or a ‘foghorn.’

There seemed like no problems in front of us, so it was going well between my wife and my father. I fell back to sleep.

When we arrived at The Alexander Hotel, we folded the blankets up putting them away. Dad got up getting his and Jenn’s bags. I did get mom’s and mine. As we got off the bus, we re-paired up with our spouses with everyone had gotten a kiss in the process and got our room numbers from Peter and Clarice.

Ms. Hornicek stopped me to tell me that both she and her Michael would be leaving the GSS due to their commitment to both school and each other. I agreed with her premise and said that we would miss her. I got a kiss from her. That would leave us with only seven persons over thirty in our group, including Mom and Dad.

Maybe I won’t have to ‘fire anybody’ like I was thinking of doing with that group in an effort to get our group to the max ages of 22 to 26. I doubt mom and dad will always come along, whether I can talk her into singing or not.

We went up to the room, ordered some in-room breakfast, ate it and went down for a nap.

“Your daddy has a nice soft shoulder, just like yours. He didn’t mind when I wrapped my arms around him. I think he got hard because of me.”

“A statue of a man could get hard ... harder around you, my dear. Did anything happen I need to know about?”

“Like, did I go down on my knees and blow him?”

“Sorry, just asking. Point taken. Love you.”

“I know,” she said cuddling up behind me. “What about you and your mommy?”

“She’s almost as soft to the touch as you are, Beautiful,” I admitted.


Being back in our own time zone, we woke up at noon, giving us plenty of time to find something to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.