MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 133

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 133 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“What is the Prefontayne family doing when you girls get home from this tour?” Janice asked.

“I don’t know, actually,” Joanie said. “I haven’t heard anything.”

“Would you like us to come over and stay with you again?” Anna asked, with her sisters giggling.

“I will have no time of my own, ladies. I have a lot to do, The Mansion, songs to listen to, a wife to listen to, a mother to listen to, and I need to double the size of the entire Gold Standard Society.”

“Wow, you are going to double both the orchestra and the number of performers. How come?” Anna asked.

“We are going to create the Gold Standard Symphony, I need a full-sized orchestra, about 115 to 125. The reason I need so may performers, is because I want a variety of people. Not just the same old people who I have had to choose from.”

“Same old people?” Janice repeated, taking her hand off my leg.

“Maybe I haven’t made this clear, mother ... but when the Symphony is ready, there will only be youngsters in the GSS. The mature group I may either abolish, or create a distinctly separate group, maybe the Gold Standard Seniors?”

That got me another rap on the back of the head.

“How about the Superiors?”

The slap was lighter, but still happened.

“Hey, how about the VIP’s?” Jennifer said.

“That’s better, since I’m back. I may get Ally to rejoin as well,” Mom said.

“You’re back with us?” Anna said. “That’s rad.”

“Thank you dear,” Janice said laughing.

We finished up our meal, and I paid for the girls ... getting a kiss from each. We headed back upstairs.

“Is something wrong, Michael?” Mom asked.

“No, why do you ask?”

“You hardly flirted at all with our server. I think Joan looked a little down in the dumps over something, but you never asked about it?”

“I’m actively trying not to flirt as much, a promise I made to my wife. I never picked up Joanie being anything other than her usual perky self.”

“Maybe it’s trouble with James,” Jennifer said.

“I worked on getting them together once before. If it’s something between them, I’m staying out of it. Every couple is not meant to be together.”

I half expected to be hit over that remark, but they both looked at me.

“I guess you are right, Michael,” Jenn said. “Not everyone is meant to be like you and me.”

“Or me and your father,” Janice responded.

“Good,” I said, “We have over five hours to kill before we need to get ready for the show tonight. Any suggestions?”

“No, not really,” Jenn said. “Me neither,” Mom added suspiciously.

“I want to spend some time listening to some more of the GLEE music. Why don’t you ladies find something to do together? Like shopping maybe?”

Ooooh, shopping,” they both said as I opened the door to the room.

“Mikey,” Jennifer said, “Do I have a limit?”

“Have I ever put a limit on my love?”

“Right answer,” she said giggling and letting me get comfy on my bed with my laptop on my lap.

I got kisses from both of them, and a ‘Toodles’ as they left together.

Not every man can say that his wife and his mother get along like mine do. I first set a timer for an alarm in case I fell sleep, then I went to work.


As I listened, I was conducting. When I’m alone, I do that. Most of the time the musical arrangers from the show kept the rhythm the same as the song they were putting in the show. In a few cases, they went rather far afield, but it worked.

Their version of “Dream On” (Season One, Episode Nineteen) was wicked. I wanted to sing that with Peter. “Endless Love” (Season One, Episode Nine) could be a James/Joanie song, if they could reconcile, if that is even necessary. “Give Up the Funk” (Season One, Episode Twenty-One) could be a whole group thing, with maybe Charles doing the rap stuff. After hearing the Lea/Idina version of “I Dreamed A Dream” (Season One, Episode Nineteen) my two super girls immediately came to mind.

Listening to their “Imagine,” (Season One, Episode Eleven) made me think of a stage full of kids, starting with one singing and with each verse, the number of voices double until everyone is involved. Maybe start with Carla.

I had to look up the expression, ‘Have a Kiki,” (Season Four, Episode Eight) after hearing it. Odd song, but quite listenable. They wrote a lot of music for Lea to sing, but I can always jazz it up as needed. “Songbird” (Season One, Episode Nineteen)is a beautiful song I might just take for myself. The orchestration behind “Take a Bow” (Season One, Episode Two) was one of the better arrangements ... I couldn’t decide between the older ladies and the younger, so I put it to the side.

The Warblers songs, especially “Teenage Dream” (Season Two, Episode Six) gave me the idea to use both some older and younger of the men. Maybe Jeff Bell could lead it.


The girls walking in woke me up. I saw a lot of goodies. “Hello Ladies, do I get a fashion show?”

“Maybe,” Jennifer said. “Did you get a lot done while we were gone?”

“Yes, besides listening to a lot of different music, I found a song for the two of you, although it’s not a new song, per se.”

“Ooh, that sounds interesting, what is it lover?” my mother said.

“‘I Dreamed A Dream,’ that Lea and Idina sang together.”

“I would love to sing with your wife,” Janice said walking out of the bathroom in a sleek, tight-fitting orange dress looking fan-fucking-tastic. Her girls looked perkier than before.

“Mother, did you get a boob job while you were out?” I asked.

“No, just an uplifting bra, do they look better now?”

“Uh, yeah, lots better. Dad won’t be able to keep his hands off you when he gets back.”

“What about you, Mikey?” she said shaking them in place for a moment.

“If it wasn’t so late in the day, I would offer you a romp on the bed, but I’m feeling a bit sore ... both ankles.”


Jennifer came out, in a matching dress, exposing exactly as much cleavage as my mother was, saying, “If you need a rubdown, you have got the right ladies here.”

“I gotta pee first,” I said, rolling out of bed ... and going splat!

“Not again?” they said together.

Unbelievably, while I fell, nothing broke. However, my ankle ... my left ankle was terribly sore provoking the immediate need for a pain pill. Before I was completely under its spell, I got Peter and Charles to the room.

After they did a down and up on both my mother and my wife, they saw my wrapped leg and looked at each other with big grins.

“I don’t want to know what happened, the audience would never believe us,” Charles said. Both ladies chuckled at that. “By the way ... You look amazing, Mrs. O’Sullivan,” Charles said.

Peter gave him a slap on the back of the head, “Hey, that’s rude.”

“Michael always told me... ‘When you see a beautiful woman, tell her.’ And I did!’”

“Anyway, Michael, does this mean you won’t be with us tonight?”

“I probably shouldn’t. Do you guys have a handle on what GLEE music we know, or should we go back to the previous sets?”

“HELL NO ... sorry ladies? Michael ... you know we can do it, or you wouldn’t have called us up here,” Peter said.

“You’re absolutely correct. I can barely stand on my leg, so it’s you or nobody, or we cancel ... and the Gold Standard Society will never cancel. Be firm and direct. Nothing remotely naughty, obscene or controversial during your intros.”

“Boss...”

“I have spies amongst you boys,” I threatened.

“Who are you keeping with you tonight?” Peter asked.

“My mother, so make sure somebody backstage is in charge of herding people to where they belong,” I said.

“Who would you recommend, Janice?” Peter asked directly.

“Tracy or Isabel, or both,” was her answer. “Thanks for asking, honey.”

“No problem,” he said. “You were a better mother to me then my own ever was.”

“That sounds Freudian,” Charles said.

“I will tell you later, Charles,” Peter chuckled.

“OK, you guys can leave,” I said. “Assume I need the wheelchair so bring it in before you leave for Pittsburgh ... uh, Orchard Park. The pill is taking affect ... I can tell.”

“Let’s go get the chair for him first thing, gentlemen,” Jennifer said to them.

“I got the key, It will be right up ... Come on Charles, let’s leave them alone,” Peter said.

They came back with the chair, and on their way out, Charles said, “Don’t worry, Boss.”


Mom came out of the bathroom in only a T-shirt, of mine, and panties.

“What? I can’t get comfortable for the next four hours?”

“I didn’t say anything?” I ... said.

“The look on your face and the lump in your pants is telling me everything I needed to know, Michael.”

She pulled off my pants and began a blowjob. She knows I cum a lot, and was beating her face with it as she sucked and licked me.

“Mom ... Janice ... I’m gonna cum pretty quick. I really am,” I said.

She tore off her panties and got me inside her pussy just before I filled her to the limit, spurt after spurt.

“My god Michael, you just cum and cum, don’t you?”

“Don’t you remember from back in the day? Oww.”

“What happened, are you OK?” she asked.

“My ankle had a pain.”

“Do you want me to get off of you?”

“Hell no, I want those tits in my mouth -- Right now.”


We were on our six-hour drive to our

25th Stop
Orchard Park, New York
Buffalo Bills
Ralph Wilson Stadium – 81,608

Jenn was on my lap, Mom was next to us humming “Hava Nagila,” which she apparently sang. From Stuart, I got the info we had a record 85,409 people at MetLife. A check for over $12,930,215 made my ankle feel marginally better.

Charles told me about some stadium employees who came up to him and told him how good he was both doing the comedy thing and his performing. He told me they said to give their best to me, with their names being Jesse and Michael who had seen the show the first time we were at the stadium with tickets from their Uncle Hal.

We met up with dad later in the day, so mom got her own room again. The last few days had been quite pleasurable.

We went straight to breakfast after putting our stuff in our rooms. I was being careful, so I was still in the wheelchair with my sore ankle wrapped.

Stu and Princess joined us and we all ate together. Afterward, Stu asked, “Are you joining us tonight, Mr. Thomas?”

“Remind me what city we are in today, Mr. Holland?” I said.

“We’re in Los Angeles, Home of the Broncos, Boss.”

“Fabulous ... I have always wanted to meet Norm Van Brocklin,” I said in return.

“What are you talking about?” Princess asked.

Stuart and I couldn’t keep from laughing... “Sorry ladies, that was too much fun,” I said. “Stu, I’m gonna let Charles and Peter have one more night before I come back for Pittsburgh tomorrow night. They won’t mind a bit. They have too much fun, usually at my expense.”

“I’m going to text them that tonight is theirs,” I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.

“You are getting another night without me, have fun boys,” I said.

Less than a minute later, I heard a “Yahoo,” from another portion of the restaurant we were in. I managed to stand up to see Charles and Peter giving each other a high five.

I sat quickly so not to be seen by them. That’s rather adorable when you stop and think about it.


Back up in the room, I was ready for a nap. While I went down to my boxers, Jenn was very slowly stripping down to what could only be one of the newer Victoria’s Secret underwear. A bra that just covered the nipple and panties cut super high on the hip.

She slid in behind me and cuddled really tight. “I love you Michael, forever and ever.”

“I know.”


With only seven places left to perform, the enthusiasm from each of them may hopefully be as strong as Chicago and Green Bay were at the beginning of this Tour.

The fact that even without me there to lead this great Society of professionals, they still are doing their combined best every night.

I was willing to baby myself, but Jennifer insisted I had a ‘Michael sitter’ just in case. It was Maria Vargas who stayed with me.

The first thing I asked her to do, was unwrap my ace bandage and check out my ankle.

“It looks like it must still be sore ... is it?”

“Why don’t you rub it lightly, if you wouldn’t mind, Miss Vargas?”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to aggravate it,” she said.

“I know you have a tender touch, Maria go ahead. I’m going to be listening to some music while you do that. Is that OK?”

“OK, but tell me if I’m doing too much,” she said getting my legs on her lap. She nervously touched my slightly inflamed ankle, but quickly adopted a light touch to it.

After a bit, she asked, “Is that doing anything, Michael?”

“It feels very nice, Maria. Thank you for being so willing to stay with me this evening. Have I ever told you just how pretty I thought you were?”

“Michael, don’t?”

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t work so hard to be so charming. It flows naturally from you unlike any other boys I have ever been around,” she said removing her blouse to reveal her nicely proportioned bosom overflowing a pretty black bra.

“You have gotten so beautiful,” I said to her.

“I thought I was stuck with the breasts I had, but having sex with you seems to have spurred their growth. I need some new bras soon. You deserve to see what you have caused to happen. Should I take off the bra too?”

“That’s certainly alright with me,” I said with a smile on my face.

She reached behind her and let loose the C’s ... so beautiful!

“Why don’t you rewrap my ankle and we can have some fun?” I suggested. She did hastily as her breasss jiggled during the process. She got out from under my legs and finished disrobing.

She took off my pants and boxers, then she put her mouth on me. I was already hard from her exposing herself, but she got me rocklike, and then crawled aboard dropping completely on my hardness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.