MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 130

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 130 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I let Peter and Charles take the night, getting Maria Vargas as my ‘Guardian.’

After they all left, I asked Miss Vargas if she would help me make a decision about something.

“What would that be?” she questioned.

“I’m going to name multiple musicals. After I do, I would like your immediate response to which one you like best. Don’t think about it too much, just respond, please?”

“Sure thing, Boss.”

“OK, Peter Pan, Into the Woods, Evita?”

She selected, “PETER PAN.”

“Into the Woods, Evita, Singing In The Rain?”

She selected, “EVITA.”

“Victor/Victoria, The Producers, Spring Awakenings?”

“Never heard of the last one, so PRODUCERS.”

“Beauty And The Beast, My Fair Lady, Evita?”

She answered, “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.”

“Thank you, Miss Vargas.”

“Michael,” she said. “You really need more shows with real diversity. Or people like Sofia, Juan, Carlos, and I will never get a chance to really shine. You can put on WEST SIDE STORY or EVITA all you want, but to really be bold, you must cast one of us in a role that is traditionally played by a white girl or boy. Move past your boundaries and preconceptions you have in your head when you think of these shows you are putting on. Maybe cast the first ever black girl as PETER PAN, or Carlos Patterson as Captain Von Trapp. Show you are not afraid of labels ... that you can learn from your own stereotypes.”

“I’m sorry if I have made a nuisance of myself...”

My mouth was on hers as we made out. We had made love once before, but this speech of hers was hitting me in the heart. And my heart wanted her.

“I hope you are not kissing me, only because you can,” she said.

“Maria, you are one of the first non-Caucasian girls I have ever found desirable. I have wanted to kiss you like that for a very long time. If you are safe, I would like to fuck you hard. Please tell me that you would like that?”

“Oh Michael ... Do you mean that?” she said brushing her long brown hair behind her ear.

“Yes ... like I have never wanted another woman before in my life.”

She was frantically trying to undress herself but was shaking a lot. I stopped her hands and took over for her. She isn’t terribly curvaceous, but her face, especially her smile, lights up anyone in range of it. To make a comparison, she reminds me of a very young Naya Rivera.(From GLEE)

She seemed to be covering her bosom with her arms, but I took each of her hands and began by kissing her breasts focusing on her hardening nipples.

“Oooooohhh, goodness Michael. That’s very nice. I better sit down.”

I picked her up and lay her down on my bed, pulling her skirt and panties off together. Completely unshaven...

“Are you on the pill?”

“No, I had to promise my mother that I would remain chaste until I met a boy worthy to be my husband.”

“That can’t be me.” I asserted.

“I know that ... I’m not crazy,” she said. “Isabel said you kept emergency contraception around here.”

“So, this has all been a plan to sell me on diversity casting and get a little Michael in the process?”

“No, not at all. I don’t want to get pregnant, but I did want to make love with you, all by ourselves. Are you saying you won’t fuck me now, because of this?”

“I never said that at all,” I said lowering my face to her feminine aroma. “I like to begin by tasting pussys before I fuck them.”

“Oh my!” she said.

“Calm down, this won’t hurt at all Maria,” I said parting the forest with my lips.

She was beginning to hyperventilate, so I took her by her knees and said softly, “Look at me, Maria ... You are doing fine, there is no reason to be breathing so hard. Calm down ... calm down ... you are going to be all right.”

I got completely undressed and climbed up on her and said, “You are very beautiful and deserve to be made love to, not fucked. We have plenty of time. When we’re done, there is a magic pill you can take to keep from getting pregnant. How does that sound to you?”

“Perfect,” she said to me.

I gripped myself solidly and pushed just past her outward lips. I took my time and within a few minutes, I was as far as I could go. She only took about six inches, so far.

With that metering in place, we kissed and made love at the same time. She was letting me do all the work.

“Oh, oh Michael. I’m going to pee on you, pull out please?”

“That’s not pee, that’s your body having an orgasm and spurting out a little love to cover my big penis so things will be really slick. I’m really close myself. I had better remind you that I cum a great deal.”

She just giggled at that, saying, “Jennifer was right. You are the perfect first lover for a girl to have. I’m ready for your cum ... give it to me, please?”

I was ready to, so I let myself go without saying anything.

“Oooh ... I feel it inside ... It’s so warm and filling ... Oh god, I had no idea it would feel so fucking good ... Oohh ... Ooohhh dear god...”

Only Princess loved it this much, and Maria had been talking to my wife and my sister about this. Between my second and third spurt I pulled out and emptied on her belly. She was surprised but satisfied. She put some fingers in the puddle and took it to her mouth, licking her lips saying, “That’s pretty good stuff you got there, Mr. Thomas.”

“I will be right back to clean you up,” I said running to the bathroom. I cleaned myself a bit, I grabbed a small towel, and I found the pill she needed. There was a note saying, “Make sure she takes it right away, (signed) JT”

That ... is a magnificent wife!

I came back with a towel for her tummy, but she had licked a lot more up. I finished the cleaning job. As I walked towards the bathroom again, she grabbed me and asked if she could lick me off. There wasn’t much left on me, but I couldn’t resist letting her have a taste.


After a shower together, we got dressed for travel and lay on the bed together listening to music when the door opened. Jennifer, Princess, Stuart, and Maria’s best friend Karen Rodriguez walked in.

“So, how did it go tonight, I never heard the usual ‘news’ from you Stuart.” I said.

“Sorry Boss, we had just over 69,000 people, but not a sell-out. The check was for $10,818,915. Your mother took it from me, putting it between her breasts. I think she was trying to embarrass me, but she didn’t.”

“Great,” I said getting up and bringing Maria to an upright position as well, “That’s another $70,000 per person. Let’s go.”


Two hours later we pulled up to our,

22nd Stop
East Rutherford, New Jersey
New York Giants
MetLife Stadium – 82,550
Homewood Suites by Hilton

If and when mom stops coming along on tours, I have got to make sure she keeps making our hotel plans. I haven’t thanked her as much as I should have.

On our way inside, I passed her and stopped to give her a kiss. I surprised her and she asked, “What was that for, Honey?”

“I don’t tell you often enough ... how great a mom you are. Sorry Brian, but it’s the way I express myself.”

“I understand, Michael ... Remember, I love her too,” he said to me.


This time, Jenn and I were alone in the room.

After some sleep, we got up just as breakfast started being served. We met up with Jason and Sharon. Hmmm? He stood up - for Jennifer, I suppose. I may be developing gentlemen as we go along.

I took it as an opportunity. After we sat down, I asked him, “Jason, I need additional guitarists to back you up. If you ever come across somebody, let me know, Please?”

“Sure thing, Boss! Nobody comes to mind at the moment, but you never know. Before you left, was there anyone at Jackson you came across?”

“No Strings, After I met you ... I stopped looking, but I strongly believe the symphony will need at least two solid guitarists. I’m still looking for a steel guitar to let you play. Our country music songs could really use it. What’s the best brand on the market?”

“There are a couple, Promat and Sho-Bud come to mind. They’re not cheap, Boss.”

“That’s not a terribly big problem. We have money just for instruments...”

A server came up to us, “Greetings to the Gold Standard Society. It is so exciting to meet you all. My name is Shannon; how can I help you this morning?”

“I’m so hungry, I could eat a dozen eggs, but I promised to cut back. Come back to me after you get everyone else’s order, please?”

“Sure thing,” she said turning to the ladies. I took the time to actually look at the menu, then waited for my turn.

“Shannon, I would like three eggs poached, a side of crisp bacon, sausage, and sourdough toast. Add to that a large fruit plate and a large milk with the meal please?”

“Thank you all, be right back,” our pretty brunette said and left.

“Will that be enough food for you, Honey?” Jennifer questioned.

“A light breakfast with a lot of love seems the perfect match. Don’t you agree, Miss Sizemore?”

“Sounds about right,” she said looking at Jason, three years her junior.

Jennifer asked, “What are your plans for school when we get back to Vincennes, Sharon?”

“I know I said, I wanted a deferral, but after talking to my mother, who now believes you are the greatest thing to ever happen to our little town, I just may stay for as long as I can. Maybe Jason could use some help rustling up some more people for the Symphony.”

“While we’re waiting, Jenn,” I asked, “May I use my laptop for a minute or two, please?”

“OK, just a minute.”

I looked up Promat, “It seems Promat makes it for you to user specifications, Jason. I will need some specs from you.”

“Go to the bottom of that page Boss, and it tells you it takes five to nine months to make one from scratch. If there’s one thing I have learned about you is you wouldn’t want to wait for that. You’d be better off finding one for sale online.”

“Put that away, Michael,” my mildly assertive wife said to me.

I put it back in my pack to the amusement of everyone.

Our food was delivered with Shannon getting everything right. We all dug into the food, with glances occasionally going around our small table.

I broke the quiet by saying, “A few nights ago, I got up unable to sleep, and I purchased all the music that has ever been on GLEE, at least so far. It seems like an eclectic mix of music to choose from. I never watched the show, but I did know they used a mix of top-40 and Broadway, just like we do.”

“OH MY GOD,” Sharon said. “Really? I love that show, watching it or DVRing it religiously. I’d love to freak out my mother, by singing, ‘I Kissed A Girl,’ that’s a song that Tina sang in the first season.”

Laughing, I said, “I can probably accommodate you. I haven’t listened to any of it yet ... being busy like I am. I also found a list of music I downloaded to figure out what isn’t available so I can find in by somebody else. There is apparently over 500 songs to choose from, with some we already had by their original artists.”

“Michael,” Jennifer said to me. “Why don’t we have an evening of music from GLEE instead of one of the shows we have scheduled?”

“Dear, we have announced the schedule three months ago. Which evening of music do you suggest we change?”

Sharon was quick to respond, “How about the Night of Jazz, in February, we could have a Night of GLEE, instead?”

“You know Michael,” Jason jumped in, “That sounds like a great idea.”

“OK, I’m sold on it,” I said getting a big kiss from my wife. Sharon got up and gave me one as well. “Jason, I could really use the second guitarist by then, if you can find somebody for us. Remember, any other schools might have what we need. OK?”

“I will try my very best, Boss.”


Wanting to work out and swim, we went back upstairs and changed. I heard my wife first humming, then singing... (Her hips were moving wildly)

I bust the windows out your car
And no, it didn’t mend
my broken heart
I’ll probably always
have these ugly scars
But right now I don’t
care about that part{br}

“Is it safe to assume that’s one of the songs from GLEE?” I said to her watching her grinding on her heels a little.

“I can’t believe you haven’t even seen a single episode of the show, Michael,” she said. “The show was fabulous in the beginning. Lately, it’s been a little derivative.”

“Then, maybe we should watch a few episodes to see if this show is as ‘GLEE-tastic’ as you say it is.”

“Season one, episode two ... no three, had the song I was singing. You will like the characters and the songs. The plot is often silly, but a lot of TV is,” my blonde wife said.

“Does this mean, I won’t get to work out?” I asked her.

“We can afterward, unless you want to watch more than one, then maybe fuck for a while. Some of these girls are pretty hot ... but I will let you find that out on your own.”


After getting my laptop and going to iTunes buying the entire first season (22 episodes), we changed back into sleepwear for the ‘After the show’ party she promised me.

As we watched it, she pointed it out who everybody was, including Will’s parents. I recognized them as Movie and Broadway stars, so that must mean they were eventually going to start singing for no good reason as well.

One of the bright spots was Emma, where the sexual chemistry was off the charts. The Acafellas were something original, that’s for sure.

Leah was a real star ready to burst out. Jenn kept popping in with ‘back story’ from previous episodes. Kurt was another oddity, to me at least.

Jennifer kept saying that everyone was doing their own singing, which did impress me.

Amber, who plays Mercedes, has the best pipes of the bunch.

Then her number came on, “Bust Your Windows.” Wow! Plus ... there was a fox with long blond hair who was clearly a better dancer than the rest of the ... cheerleaders ... Britney! Plus, she was very HOT!

The fact that Josh Groban actually showed up gave the show some credibility.

A bunch of 30 and 40-something’s singing “I Wanna Sex You Up,” was pretty good. I was disappointed that his parents didn’t get to sing, but I kind of liked Will Schuster.

We ended up watching six different episodes, and I decided to not only make the change in February, but to also learn and reorganize some of our non-Broadway music as soon as we get the chance.

I emailed Jeff with the request to get all the Glee sheet music or score music, whichever he could muster up. He seemed to be expecting it, saying I would have it in two days. The word is out! Using the terminology my wife gave me, we just may all become GLEEKS!


On the bus to the stadium, I was inundated with everyone wanting more information on the GLEE news. Somehow, I missed all of this growing up. I said earlier I watched Modern Marvels, MythBusters, Pawn Stars, How it’s Made, and of course, The Curse of Oak Island,

The bus was electric with energy. I could only hope that turned into a masterful performance before our day off up in Foxborough, Maine.

Nancy Newman couldn’t wait to do the dances. She could be our Brittany. I plan to spread this music around and around.

I sent everyone the following text: “While it is exciting that you will be singing the songs of Kurt, Artie, Rachel and Finn in a few days, please remember that tonight there may be over 80,000 people who expect your competence in what you already know. Keep up the energy, but focus, please?”

We arrived and they were marginally settled down.


Everything was setup, we had on our mics ... at that point all we could do was wait. The place looked like we were going to have a full house ... that’s always good news.

The orchestra and I went out to some lively applause. Then Charles and Peter ... to a very lively sounding sound of approval.

“Hey Pete ... Did you hear the news?”

“You mean the news that we’re going to start adding songs from GLEE?” Charles said.

They were interrupted with a huge positive response, although they didn’t ask me in advance.

They were walking over to me, oh boy!

“Michael, do you have anything to say about this news?” Peter asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

A spot found me, and applause.

“Well boys, ‘On my Own,’ ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ that I ‘Can’t Fight This Feeling,’ ‘All by Myself.’”

That got a really big whoop from a large contingent of the crowd.

“However, ‘Keep Holding On,’ and find ‘Somebody to Love’ and have some ‘Mercy.’”

They walked away with Charles saying, “Has he always talked in song titles, like that?”

Peter took that and said, “He is always ‘Taking Chances.’”

“I wanna sing the ‘Thong Song,’ it’s my groove,” Charles said moving his butt. “Which song do you like most?”

After the laughter died down, Peter answered by answering with, “Teenage Dream.”

A final big applause, as the lights went out and my light went on long enough for me to say, “Hello?”

Both the Broadway mini-sets went well, and we all met backstage, as it were, and Charles came up and said, “Nice thinking on your feet, Boss.”

“I wasn’t aware that GSS scuttlebutt was to be announced in front of 80,000 people we don’t know?”

“Gee ... uh ... sorry Boss? Everybody was talking about it. It was a topic that was perfect for Peter and I to run with.”

“Don’t worry Charles ... I thought I would give you a few seconds of Grief. ‘The Thong Song?’ ... I will listen to it and make sure you get that.”

A high-pitched giggle from him and “Yeah ... sure thing Boss.”

It’s good to be the Boss sometimes!

Stuart said in my ear, “Could Anabelle sing, ‘Oops, I did it again?’”

In the famous words of Charlie Brown, “Good Grief!”


I got a hot dog and a water, when Princess came over to talk.

“When it’s time, I will sing whatever songs you want me to Michael. I may be married to Stuart, but I will always have a really big spot in my heart for my first love ... and my first lover.”

“Michael,” I heard in my ear, “I have known from the beginning that you and Annabelle were more than brother and sister. It never bothered me, and it still doesn’t. Give her a kiss for me ... please?”

I took her and gave her a big kiss, saying, “That’s from Stuey.”

“Get the word out, we’re doing some GLEE tonight,” I said as loud as I dared.

I sent the orchestra out, telling Stuart to be ready for an overhaul as we went. Apparently, not many members realized we had eighteen pieces of music before they were “GLEE-ified (Is that even a word?)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.