MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 119

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 119 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Anybody else want to be doubled?” I asked.

Tracy surprised me, getting in position after Anna got off of us and ran into the bathroom. “Hold everything,” Princess said running and getting a moist towel for Stuart. While things were waiting to begin, Jennifer licked me off saying, “You need a new list now, don’t you?”

“Maybe I do,” I answered. Tracy got in position and dropped easily on me saying, “Come on Mr. Holland ... I’m ready for you.” Princess helped him with his aim, giggling in the process.

Stu and I did this with Tracy and then with Jennifer, before we had to stop.

A loud knock on the door, “Is my sister in there?” Joanie asked.

In a moment of silliness, naked Stu opened the door saying, “Yes, she is, do you want to take a number for your turn, Miss Prefontayne?”

She walked in quickly, closed the door. She saw her sister, Princess, Jennifer, and Tracy naked. “Why wasn’t I asked to join in?” she said stripping down naked herself.

“No good reason,” her sister said. “I was just DPed, as Michael called it.”

“She took your dick and Stuarts’ at the same time?” Joan said.

“Give us a few minutes and you can join the club,” Stuart said.


After a wait of thirty minutes, Joanie did just that, loving every slippery millimeter of the two of us. I only had a marginal amount of cum, and Stuart loved the experience he was having. Princess was holding his hand through everyone we did this to.

After everyone else was done, Jennifer got up and said, “I want both of you in my pussy together ... please?”

That shocked everyone in the room, but Stuart and I were up for it. I got on my back, with her on hers as well, and I began to fuck her hairless pussy from behind. Stuart himself pushed mine aside with his own and we were both inside my wife together. He was standing doing his job as I picked up, when he slowed down. Rubbing up against another guy’s dick is strange, but I can only imagine how much my Jennifer is enjoying it. Each of the other girls would squeeze or lick her nipples as the swirled around.

“I’ve got no cum left,” Stuart said to us. “Sorry?”

“It’s OK Stuart,” Jennifer said. “I understand. Do what you can?”

We both went as long as we could, I managed a small cum.

“Well, is everybody satisfied at this point? Please say yes, ladies?” I said.

“Could we keep this to ourselves?” Stuart asked putting his clothes back on, “We actually could either get in serious trouble, or end up in a room of forty additional girls all wanting the same thing.”

“I’m not about to tell anybody,” Anna said. “Neither will Joanie, right?”

“Nooo, I’m tingling inside right now.”

Princess ran to the bathroom coming back with a pill for Anna, who took it in front of us.

“That’s a good girl,” I said to her.

“I’m good until we get home to Vincennes now,” she said. “Stuart just can’t keep his hands off my butt.”

“She has a nice ass,” he said in defense... “But, not as nice as Annabelle’s.”

“Nice recovery,” his wife said, giving him a kiss. “Let’s all leave to our respective rooms; I need a shower.”

Anna gave Stuart a really gnarly kiss before leaving. As soon as they all left, we took turns in the shower, with a little bit of kissing.

“Excuse the expression but are you all petered out?” my wife asked. Tracy giggled.

“Yeah, we can get dinner in the room, and we leave for Bozeman tonight at ten pm, the drive is over eight hours. I should be recharged and refilled by tomorrow. Is that OK with you ladies?”

“I have never been so stuffed as I was today. Are you all right?” Tracy asked us.

“It was a little weird at first, but he’s cool; so, our list is at five ... so far at least,” I quipped.

That got slaps from both of them, but of course, Jennifer followed up with, “Who would be next?”

“Ohhh, Brigitte, maybe Tiffany or Maria.”

“You keep mentioning Maria, does she turn you on?” Tracy said.

“She’s very pretty, especially her face,” I said getting my laptop, and opening up IMDB. I found a picture, covering the name, and said, “Doesn’t Maria look like her?”

“Move your hand?” Jenn said revealing the name of Jessica Alba. “My gosh, she looks just like Maria. Look Tracy?”

“Wow, I didn’t realize how much she looked like her until now. So, does that mean you want to boink Jessica Alba?”

“Boink?” Jenn and I said together. “Who uses the word Boink these days?” Jenn said.

“Sorry?” she said. “I was just trying to not be crude.”

“Could you order something for me to eat, sweetie, I will be right back?” I said leaving the room.

“Sure, where are you going?”

“Don’t worry ... I love you.”

“OK, bye.”


Less than ten minutes later, I came in with my synthesizer in its case. I set up using the bed as my chair and Jenn took the cord and plugged it in, giving me direct power.

“Oh goodie, a concert by my favorite performer,” Tracy said.

“I have some new older music for you ladies to listen to. I’m not sure if I want to include it on this tour, but your response will carry a lot of weight. You likely have heard most of this before.” I turned it on and began with...

Give me a kiss
to build a dream on
and my imagination
will thrive upon that kiss
Sweetheart, I ask
no more than this
a kiss to build a dream on

Give me a kiss
before you leave me
and my imagination
will feed my
hungry heart
Leave me one
thing before we part
a kiss to build a dream on

And when I’m alone
with my fancies, I will be with you
weaving romances,
making believe they’re true

So, give me your lips
for just a moment
and my imagination
will make that moment live
Well, Give me what you
alone can give
A kiss to build a dream on...

(“Here is where Mike Bell could blow a great riff on his trumpet.”)

When I’m alone
with my fancies,
I will be with you
weaving romances,
making believe
they’re true

Oh, give me lips
for just a moment
and my imagination
will make that moment live
Oh, give me what
you alone can give

a kiss to build a dream on
A kiss to build a dream on
A kiss to build a dream on

And I added a nice ending to it.

They both applauded with Tracy saying, “Wasn’t that in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE?”

“Yes, but it was Louis Armstrong’s version, this is the version by Rod Stewart with a slightly different tempo,” I said.

“Cool,” Jenn said. “What next?”

“This is from DICK TRACY, a song I need a pretty girl to sing,” I said.

“I have never seen that movie, Michael?” Jennifer said.

“Are you talking about the song, ‘Sooner or Later,’ Loverboy?” Tracy asked.

“Yes ... I am, do you know it?”

“I watched that movie so many times, I know all the music. Is it OK with you Jennifer?” Tracy asked so sweetly. My wife shook her head in the affirmative...

Sooner or later
you are gonna be mine
Sooner or later
you are gonna be fine

Baby its time
that you faced it
I always get my man

Sooner or later
you are gonna decide
Sooner or later
there’s nowhere to hide

Baby its time so
why waste it in chatter?
Let’s settle the matter
Baby you are mine on a platter
I always get my man

But if you insist,
babe the challenge delights me
the more you resist babe,
the more it excites me
and no one I have kissed babe
ever fights me again

If you are on my list,
it’s just a question of when
When I get a yen,
then baby amen
I’m counting to ten and then

(She got on the bed behind me ... singing her heart out rubbing all over my head and neck)

I’m gonna love you
like nothing you have known
I’m gonna love you
and you all alone
Sooner is better
than later but lover
I will hover, I will plan

This time I’m
not only getting
I’m holding my man

There was a knock on the door, which I got up to answer. It was Princess and Stuart who had paid off the server to bring us our dinner.

He had a napkin on his arm, and they came in together putting the food on the table, adding a lot of business as they flittered about.

“Would you like to eat on your organ, sir?” he said barely keeping from laughing in the process. “Server Annabelle can serve you, if you’d like.”

“Are you two on drugs or something?” I said.

“No, we thought we’d have some fun, you do remember fun, don’t you, big brother?” she said sitting on my lap crossing her extraordinary legs.

“Didn’t we just have some fun?” I said putting my hand on her leg, but she slapped me away.

“We’re out of time tonight, but tomorrow while in Bozeman, can we all just go somewhere, with no piano for you ... that we can just enjoy all together?”

“Sure, we can, sweetie. I love you ... maybe even as much as Stuart does. All five of us can find something to do all together, I promise.”

She got off my lap but bent over to give me a view and a kiss. “Thank you, Daddy, I really like how you taste.”

She took Stuart and they waved goodbye to us.

I went back to my organ and ate my evening meal.


Our day off in Bozeman had been also relaxing, but now we’re pulling into our,

4th stop
Seattle, Washington
Seattle Seahawks
CenturyLink Field – 69,000
Renaissance Seattle Hotel

Everybody seemed ready to play and perform.

I knew it added days to the tour but driving twenty hours at a time might just mess everybody up, and Janice got us into some nice places along the way. Knowing they had already earned nearly $190,000 each helped. We are also closing in on having sold a grand total of 1,000,000 albums and songs over iTunes, earning everyone to date over $61,000 helping out mostly those who have moved on for the time being.

We got there, about seven am, checking in at our hotel who greeted us like young rock stars as Janice and Elizabeth gave out the rooms this time. Jenn had loved us having our own room but didn’t seem to mind when we shared.

She got her wish as Peter and Katie joined us this time. Everybody seemed to get their wish with this arrangement. I actually had my organ brought straight into the room, with promises of some playing later in the day

After staking out the room, we all went straight to eat at The Fig and The Judge Mark Restaurant
, a very nice-looking place compared to others. After us boys seated our wives, we ended up boy girl, boy girl. Nobody could complain about that.

Our server came up, a very well-dressed young man with the nametag of Oliver. “Hello, my name is Oliver, I see you are part of the Gold Standard Society who has come into town to perform.”

Peter was quick to say, “This young man across the table from me, Michael R. Thomas is the founder and musical conductor of the Gold Standard Society.”

“Excuse me, I was distracted by the smiles of the beautiful women you have with you. Here are our menus, I will be right back.”

He left us, “Yeah ... their smiles ... I’m sure that’s where he was looking,” Peter said to giggles from both ladies.

“That was very nice of you, Mr. Chapman,” I said to him. “Brian and Janice usually say something like ‘He is the heart and soul of a movement crisscrossing the planet.”

“That is true,” Mrs. Chapman said looking at her menu. “I remember very clearly the exact moment when I first met, Michael.”

“As do I,” Jennifer said.

“The first time I can recall was when after Isabel and I heard about our brother being killed in prison,” Peter said. “That was a watershed day in my life, as well as Isabel’s. Despite everything else that has happened since then, I consider Michael Chapman a very good friend indeed, practically a little brother.”

Since we had water in glasses before us, he raised his and said, “To Michael Thomas, the savior of Vincennes and the future Richest Man in the world.”

We all raised our glasses and clinked them. I heard others and there were many members of the GSS within earshot doing the same thing.

“No Peter ... Richest Man in the Universe,” I said drinking my water. “Last time I checked, I am only ranked The #79TH Richest in the World!”

Everyone’s reaction to that was different, My Jenn gave me a nice big kiss for that.

Oliver came back and we ordered a filling breakfast, including some waffles. We ate it, paid for it and headed up to the room.

After the door was closed ... there was a moment.

“We’re all good friends, so nobody is going to freak out if somebody decides to do some canoodling, are they?” my wife said.

“What’s that mean?” my older buddy Peter asked.

“Caress fondle or pet amorously,” his wife answered. “Might I add screaming to the heavens or having some good old-fashioned sex?”

“I’m up for that,” I said.

“He’s always up for anything,” my wife added. “What about you Peter, are you always up?”

He looked at all of us, and then broke into a big smile, “Yes I am, Mrs. Thomas. I’m at your service.”

“As I am for you,” Kit Kat said to me.

Everyone slowly began to undress. My focus was on my wife, but I couldn’t help glancing at the other woman in the room as she got down to just bra and panty.

Each of them got on a separate bed, as Peter and I decided to play rock, paper, and scissors to get first choice in the matter.

I won, so he had choice of the girls. They had both stripped naked as he looked back and forth a few times, as my Jennifer said, “I have been waiting for a long time for you ... Peter.”

That must have done the trick, because he went straight toward her pussy with his mouth. My wife clamped her hands against the back of his head pulling him tight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.