MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 118

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 118 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

One and one-half seconds later, the place went bat-shit. Mom very carefully curtseyed, then I did as well. We hugged really emotionally for just the right amount of time. She waved and left the stage.

Time for some non-country music, which my Society knew I would call on the fly. I went back to my keyboard helping up Cathy, giving her a peck on the cheek and sat down. My inventory was running through my head, then it came to me.

I called James, Johnny, Richard, John and Steve up on stage as Nancy and I pounded our synthesizers with the long lead in. (Baba O’Riley)

Honey was getting the beat; she loved this song...

JOHN
Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living

RICHARD
I don’t need to fight
To prove I’m right
I don’t need to be forgiven

(Jason joined in powerfully, on his electric guitar)

STEVE
Don’t cry
Don’t raise your eye
It’s only teenage wasteland

JAMES
Sally, take my hand
Travel south cross land
Put out the fire
Don’t look past my shoulder

RICH
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let’s get together
Before we get much older

ALL FIVE
Teenage wasteland
It’s only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland Oh, oh
Teenage wasteland
They’re all wasted!

Everybody was riled up again. These people wanted to party! Each of my young men took their own bow then left as a group.

I called out my new and improved Serenaders: Michael Thompson, Stuart Barry, Peter Chapman and Jeff Bell to sing one of my newer old songs, “Across The Universe,” as a single acapella voice and at a slightly slower rhythm...

Words are flowing out
Like endless rain
into a paper cup
They slither wildly
as they slip away
Across the universe

Pools of sorrow
waves of joy
Are drifting through
my opened mind
Possessing and
caressing me
Jai Guru Deva ... om

(Breaking into harmony)
Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

(Back to a single voice)
Images of broken light
Which dance before me
like a million eyes
They call me on and
on across the universe

(They almost sound like the Four Tops)

Thoughts meander
like a restless wind
Inside a letter box
They tumble blindly
as they make their way
Across the universe
Jai Guru Deva, om

Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

(The Zippos and their flames came out again.)

Sounds of laughter
shades of life
Are ringing through
my opened ears
Inciting and inviting me

Limitless undying love
Which shines around me
like a million suns
It calls me on and on
across the universe
Jai Guru Deva, om

Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

Nothing’s gonna
change my world
Nothing’s gonna
change my world

Jai Guru Deva
Jai Guru Deva
Jai Guru Deva

The final lines of this psychedelic rock song were sung by our entire audience, at least it sounded like it.

We finished the first half ... act, then took our intermission.


Janice was back there just waiting for me with her hands on her hips. “Your father is out there watching tonight, and I had told him, I was done. What do you have to say for yourself, Michael Robert Thomas Junior?”

“I love my mother, and I wanted to share that with everyone,” was all I could say.

She looked around to see who was near us and gave me a kiss on the lips, saying “I know you do, but please ... at least let me have the right makeup on next time.”

I got a big hug from each of the Prefontayne girls, ending with a smack on the lips from Anna. I got a light slap on the back of the head from my wife, but she seemed OK with it.

After a bottle of water to drink and wet my face with, the second act with the BOOK OF MORMON and FROZEN music all went off without a single hitch. The special effects weren’t quite as good as at Soldier Field, but they did the ‘disco ball dress’ bit very well during “Let It Go.”

They appeared to want an encore, so my rolodex of musical numbers rolled through my head and landed squarely on my all-time favorite number from my wife, “I Dreamed A Dream.”

Not a sound except for the flash and click of cameras going off could be heard as she sang this to the heavens, for the umpteenth time. There was a full three seconds before the sound came up from them, during which Stu said in my ear, “We had 82,544 people, Boss ... I think that’s our record to date, isn’t it?”

“No, we had more at Notre Dame Stadium, but we have Arlington Stadium on this tour, and it holds, 105,121 people. It’s time to head to Minnesota, so come on down, Mr. Holland.”

“Aye Aye Captain. Oh, I got a good copy of your wife singing that song. We could release as a ‘Live’ piece of music on iTunes, if you want to?”

“Do it on the bus, if you can. Come join us.”

After our buses had been moved to the raised stage, things started moving along, with some employees helping. This check was going to be big, but I didn’t want to appear to be ... too anxious.

A very important looking man walked up to me, saying, “Hello Michael, I’m Patrick Moynihan, a Junior, just like yourself. I’m the Chairman of the Board of Brown County and I would personally like to tell you that was the best show we have had here in some time. I usually don’t come to them myself, due to the over the top and occasionally offensive lyrics. Your show should be seen by every person in the United States of America.”

“Well, sir ... I’m working on something like that, with the possibility of going to every state capital, or largest city in each state next summer. Many details have to be worked out, like the ocean travel to Hawaii and the largess of the trek to Juneau, Alaska.”

He went to his pocket and pulled out a card, “Call me and I could loan you a few planes to take your people there and back ... at my expense.”

I couldn’t speak, I was so overwhelmed by this act of kindness. A pretty hand took the card. “Mr. Moynihan,” Jennifer said, “I’m Michael’s wife. It takes quite the big deal to make my husband speechless ... thank you and we will be in touch regarding the dates involved and all the other details.”

He went back to his pocket pulling out a check saying, “I know that your father negotiated a 45% cut of the gross, but personally that didn’t seem like enough to me for the effort put in by all of these very talented people. That moment with your mother went straight to my own heart. I used to sing with my mother when I was your age. I changed it to 50%. Here is our official check for $11,275,500.”

After I took it from him, he pulled something from his pocket saying, “Here is an additional check for $1,000,000. Use it well.”

He slapped me on the shoulder and we parted. Jenn took the check putting it between her girls to protect it. The two checks would split to $70,275. each


I encountered some press on the way to the bus, this is new ... they were fighting for position and mom was behind me, tapping my elbow. I took a breath and said, “You ... go ahead.”

“Kelly Schlicht from local FOX 11, Mr. Thomas ... What are you planning on doing with all the money your Society has been earning?”

Mom tapped two times, meaning to be careful.

“Well, Kelly, besides paying everyone in the organization a healthy percentage and covering the cost of the hotels we stay in ... we have other places we are investing in.”

“Such as?”

A single tap from mom. Awesome!

“We are trying to put our small town of Vincennes, Indiana ‘back on the map’ as they say. We are in the process of building a multi-entertainment center south of downtown that will hold over 25,000 people when complete. On the same piece of property, we are building a multi-story hotel and what I like to call our Restaurant Tower with eight restaurants that aren’t in the immediate area, such as ... No! you will all have to come visit us to find out.”

“Anything else?” this cute woman asked.

“My father has some property; we have looked at for a possible large multi-plex cinema complex. Both the city of Vincennes, and Knox County are part of the effort to bring legalized casino gambling to our part of the state. We even have a parcel ready to break ground on very quickly if the powers that be can come to their senses that gambling doesn’t have to mean an increase in crime.”

I got multi-taps from Janice... “We need to get on our way to Minneapolis, we have some very young people who need to get plenty of sleep. Thank you, Kelly, maybe we will see you there?”

“Maybe,” she said turning to her cameraman to do what I believe is called a ‘standup,’ and we got on our way.

Buses loaded, and our three-hundred-mile trip to the ‘Twin Cities’ portion of the great state of Minnesota began.


... I was back at Tecumseh, having a chance to speak with the Principal Jono Conner, who had immediately recognized the two of us, and asked us to sit.

He asked my favorite question, “What can Tecumsah-Harrison do for the two of you?”

“That is easy to answer, Sir,” I said. “Before we came in her, we spoke to a very young lady, named Britney, who told us of your needs.”

He leaned forward and said, “Miss Lloyd, has no clue of our needs, Mr. Thomas!”

Here comes Milady, “She did explain that you had no band, only a small vocal group called the TH Singers.”

“I suppose you are here to tell me that if we had a band and choir, like the schools you have attended, things would be better,” he said with a large amount of sarcasm.

“Mr. Connor, we have 100 students from Jackson Heights and Lincoln High, and every single student has greatly increased their GPA. Several were C students, who have become A students. because, the teachers, their family, and my wife and I have been firm, but not terribly steadfast. They are happy, and love music, a good reason for their personal goals.”

While I was making my point, he seemed to be listening to me.

“While I agree with your over-arching concept, Mr. Thomas, we a public school and are constantly strapped for cash.”

Here was chance, “Jono, the GSS Corporation has set aside plenty of money for every school in Vincennes to begin to raise both grades and the school’s Musical personality.”

That perked him up, saying, “How much can you shake out for Tecumseh?”

The golden question arrived, and I didn’t answer as quickly as he may have expected.

After a slight pause, I got a checkbook from Jennifer, wrote it out, except for my signature, and passed it on to this youngish elementary school principal who reached for it and carefully put it to his face.

“I would expect you create a minimum band, and as nice choir of your most talented kids, like Britney. The Gold Standard Society is going off on tour, and by the time we return, we hope that things may have gotten better.”

“Mister Thomas, we will not be bamboozled into creating a band and choir.”

“Then, please hand me back the check for $2,000,000...”


We pulled up to our good friends at the twenty-five story Hilton Minneapolis. We saw people we knew from having been there before. Mom told me we got a super deal for coming back to them. I need to make sure we are back here for our State Capital Tour, if it comes to pass...

Since it was only five in the morning, I wasn’t sleepy, and I wasn’t hungry. So, after finding our room, I changed into a suit, sweats and a muscle shirt and saw Jennifer not changing.

“You don’t mind if I don’t go with you, do you?” she said. “I’m very tired. I will do my best to be awake when you get back.”

“You better be, wife. No telling what sharks may be in the water down there.”

“No shark bites are allowed,” she said. “I will be checking you closely for them.

I left and headed downstairs alone. I found and did my exercises trying to extend them all a few reps, which I carefully accomplished without overdoing or hurting myself. I walked from there to the pool... “Michael ... join us?”

I turned and it was Jen Chapman and Tracy clearly enjoying themselves. Many sharks must go in the pool, my mind said. My other brain told me to take off my shirt and my sweats and climb in. We ... were ... all ... alone.

“Looking good, ladies,” I said slipping into the water.

Raising out of the water, Jen said, “Do you like my suit, Michael?”

It was totally transparent. I could see the small birthmark next to her left nipple. I felt like a moth drawn to a light. She came over to me and gave me a very nice kiss.

“What would Peter think?” I said.

“He’s not here, Loverboy,” she said. “Tell me what you want?”

“Is this a dream, or is it real?” I said.

I was pinched by both Jen and Tracy and none of them disappeared. My suit had been pulled off me and I felt Jennifer’s hand on me. “Oh, dear God!”

She very slowly slipped me inside her. “Just as good as I remembered,” she said adding an ‘Aaaaaaggggghhhhh’ to it as she sunk all the way down on my rocklike erection.

It was all so unexpected I came right away, and she got a big helping of my Michael Milk up inside her. I was worried about messing up the spa, but it was soooo goooooood.

Tracy took off Jen’s top and I was surrounded by boob. Wonderful, massive, and tasty boob. I just started licking and kissing whatever was near my mouth. She began rising and lowering herself making me harder... “I always loved your ability to recover, Mikey,” she said.

We were leisurely fucking each other and I was playing with her nipples. It can’t be like this very often, or it would become common ... and this should never be common. She was using her kegels and working me to another hefty orgasm.

The sound of quiet was broken and she went into a quicker rhythm getting my orgasm that she wanted, then slipped off, as I put my suit back on. She was helped to get her top back on, and they stayed in to spa while I got out as I thanked them ... all for the magical moment. I dried off waving to my ladies.


As quietly as I could, I stripped and slid into bed. Jennifer didn’t awaken, but she gave out a cat-like purr. I fell asleep quickly.

3rd stop
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Minnesota Vikings
US Bank Stadium – 73,000
Hilton Minneapolis

Back at another stadium we had been to before, I had a feeling of another fantastic evening planning our usual Broadway first act.

As had been the case previously, we drove through a rapidly filling parking lot taking our five vehicles near the fifty-yard line where they were unloaded. It appeared that Brian got everyone to give us two small modular mini-houses for costume changes. A small price to pay in exchange for the ability to show off some of the beautiful outfits my beautiful girls were all wearing.

Today, however, I had listened to Stuart suggest we start with FROZEN instead, and we let everyone know about that in plenty of time.

The sun had set, the lights came on, and I sent the orchestra out.

“Stuart, I’m nervous, tell me something to get my mind off this, would you?”

“Well, uhm ... your sister is gorgeous, especially when she’s naked, and loves giving blow jobs.”

“Stuart?” my mother jumped in.

“Janice, he wanted something to shock him, I was just doing my job, Ma’am.”

“I need more than that?”

“So ... is your wife.”

“STUART?”

“Thanks, that did it and after tonight, you are fired!”

“Oh dear.”

“Mother, be quiet please, we are brothers-in-law!” Besides, Nancy wasn’t offended, were you, Miss Starr?”

“No, Michael, not in the slightest,” she said.

“Stu, are you ready now to light up our family of performers.”

“You are pure evil!”

“Thank you, I get that a lot! Here we go...” running into my spotlight...

“Hello, Minneapolis.”

Before they could respond, I turned to my orchestra and we began the “Whiteout” music. I conducted with reckless abandon as they never sounded better. With a single beat between them, the “Frozen Heart” number began, and the light show began. Not as splendid as in Chicago or Green Bay, but it was very nice.

After every number there was a rising sound of applause and appreciation in the yells of the audience. Between Princess’ Anna, Jennifer’s Elsa, Charles’ Olaf and Peter’s Kristoff and Sven, we were well received. An understatement ... based on the level of loudness they received.

Right after the last song of the show, while the performers all came out for a final bow, Stuart, with a great deal of excitement in his voice said, “A new record for the stadium, 56,888 people ... they ran out of food at the concession stands too.”

“Man, I told Brian we should have negotiated a piece of the concessions.”

“Don’t be greedy, buddy. Everybody’s making money. Money, Money, Money ... all the time.”

“Get down here, we have two days without performances before Seattle. I can’t wait.”

“Boss ... What I said about Jennifer...”

“Is true ... and it worked! Come on, tech guy.”

We were halfway loaded up by the time he came to collect our new mics, which had worked flawlessly.

A guy who looked like a football coach walked up to me and said, “Michael, my name is Eric Kaler, I’m the President of the University of Minnesota who owns and operates this field. I’m overwhelmed by the talents of your group, er ... Society. Is everybody really only ten thru nineteen?”

I told him, “Along with my mother, we have six other adults, but the median age is sixteen years old. Without the ‘over 30s’ as I like to call them, our median drops to fourteen.”

“It sounds like you know your way around numbers, so as a segue of sorts, I would like to hand you a check for the nice round number of $6,400,000. How much is that per person?”

“That would be about $36,000 each, with the rest going to our corporate bank account,” I said taking the check and shaking his hand.

I made a move to get away, but he held my hand saying, “I heard about your efforts for your entertainment complex and other ambitions. Here is an additional check for $5,000,000 to go to whatever portion of your building fund you need it for. May we be your place to play next year?”

“My mother is in charge of that, but I will let her know you are interested. Do you have a card I can give her?”

I gave him one of mine in return, saying, “Thank you, Eric.”

I handed the first check to Brian and the other to Janice, along with a kiss.


We were on the bus to Bismarck for a full day off. It would take us just under seven hours not counting a stop for gas to get to the Radisson Hotel.


I fell asleep, recalling our visit to Clark Middle School walking inside. It needed a steam cleaning, possibly a paint job. I remember Jen Chapman telling me they had a band and choir.

It only had 14 and 15-year-olds and I Jen told also told me the principal was younger than her. There was a story to get from ‘Big Tits.’

A school bell went off, with doors opening all around us.

We were immediately bombarded, me by the young ladies, and the boys started taking selfies with my girl. Eventually, I heard a male voice saying, “Get along, people!” and as the masses parted, I had a tall man, who broke into a big smiles saying, “What is the honor of Clark Middle School having the founder of the GOLD STANDARD SOCIETY here today?”

“Vice-Principal Melcher, we are here at the request of our Principal, as well as the School District to increase the Arts and Music in all the schools. You and your school are second on our list.”

“You sound prepared, Mr. Thomas.”

“He is always prepared,” Jennifer said...


At the gas stop, Jen Chapman walked to us and asked, “Anything either of you need from inside?” she gave me a smile.

My wife just murmured, “Whatever you want, Michael, I’m good.”

“How about a big cold bottle of Pepsi and a big bag of regular Fritos?” I said essentially to both of them. “Sounds good,” my wife who was somewhere between asleep and awake remarked.

“Will do,” my ex-lover said swishing her butt as she walked away.

“I love you,” my blonde said to me.

“I know.”

We felt and heard the sounds of people getting back on the bus.

The bottle was against my hand and I pulled it to me giving the giver a big kiss... “Michael, what are you doing?”

It was thirteen-year-old Emma Reed, blushing big as I opened my eyes. I stopped and took the bottle, while Jennifer was laughing really hard over the whole incident.

I had the Fritos dropped in my lap and saw Peter and Jen both laughing at me with Emma suddenly getting the joke. She broke into a smile.

She went to sit by Lily Bell. I heard her talking about her first, “Michael kiss,” making those around her all laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.