MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 110

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 110 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We all picked something out, and when Kevin did come back, we were ready.

We got some Gumbo as an appetizer, everybody ordered something different and Tracy ordered her drink. Kevin brought her cocktail and left a large glass carafe of water for the rest of us. A few minutes later we got our hot plates with our entrées on them.

After we each had a bite of our own dinner, we started exchanging bites with whoever was next to us. Princess even tried Tracy’s Calamari, not realizing she was eating squid. She loved it and we lied telling her it was a kind of fish from the Indian Ocean. I had asked for a large cut of meat, they made and cooked a double cut of rib eye, butterfly cutting it to cook it as they wished to. I had told them to take all the time they needed, but to please bring out the ladies’ meals first.

While I waited, each of them had given me a bite, Jenn putting a bite of Barbecued Shrimp on her fork for me, Tracy providing a bite from her ‘fish,’ and Princess handing me a piece of leg from her Fresh Lobster. I gave them each a piece of my meat, getting a kiss from each of them in the process.


At the end of our evening out, with Tracy having had a refill of her Martini, I had her on my arm as we waited for a large cab to come by. Jenn walked almost into the street, and raised her hand getting a cabbie almost immediately. Only my girl could pull that off. Just like in IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT. However, my girl is a whole lot sexier than Claudette Colbert.

Back at the hotel, I helped Tracy out. It must have been a while since she had a few drinks, she was quite giddy in my arms. Before we got out of the elevator, I had to pick her up and carry her to the room. The other girls giggled, but Princess opened the room for me to put this precious cargo on her bed.

Stu was in bed asleep, and Princess gave him a slight kiss on the cheek. He had hung out with the Newmans, with a promise to Princess he wouldn’t kiss any of the girls. I needed to get the story from him.

Before I let her crawl in with him, I gave my beautiful sister a kiss on the lips.

Jenn loosened Tracy’s dress. Together, we got her down to her strapless bra and matching panties. As Jenn undid her bra, it fell off and I latched on to the first nipple I saw. Jenn handed me her GSS shirt and I put it on her.

“She really is so sweet. Don’t you think Jenn?”

“Michael, it sounds like you care very much for her?”

“It’s true ... I do care for her. I did the moment I met her, just like both you and Izzy. Is that as crazy as it sounds, admitting I’m in love ... with all three of you?” I said moving her hair from in front of her face.

“I think it’s beautiful that you have the courage to admit that to us,” Jennifer said. “I like her too.”

“Me too,” Princess said getting herself naked, “She almost feels like an older sister ... that kisses really well.”

I gave her a kiss on her lips, saying, “I love you, Tracy.”

“Can we put off our late evening ‘sexathon’ until she’s sober enough to join us?” Jenn said with a grin on her face, stripping herself down to just panties.

She rolled over on top of me saying, “I have been turned on all night since we first arrived at the restaurant. Could I get at least some kissing with my future husband?”

“Sure thing, kiddo ... I have felt older all night, with the way everyone treated me. Even the waiter called me, Sir.”

“Shut up, so we can kiss for a while?” she said.

She put her lips on mine, those adorable and delicious lips.


Both nights in Nashville were outstanding successes, with over 60,000 people both nights. Not sellouts, but another assertion of our becoming of a quality that inspires word of mouth. Each evening also generated another $7.37 million dollars into our coffers to pay every one of our fantastically talented boys and girls and men and women.

24th stop – Memphis, Tennessee
Liberty Bowl
(One Performance)

We had a sold-out audience of over 60,000 in Memphis as well, generating a check for $7.11 Million. From there we went to

25th stop – St. Louis, Missouri
Edwards Jones Dome
(One Performance)

We had 71,000 people, in a place that had an official capacity of 66,000, earning us $8,076,000

26th stop – Kansas City, Missouri
Arrowhead Stadium
(Two Performances)

We played at Arrowhead Stadium both nights, to two technical sellouts, for a combined total over 152,000 people. That got us a single massive check at the end of the second night for $17,290,000

At that point, we had a well-deserved night off, arriving at our,

27th stop – Omaha, Nebraska
CenturyLink Center Omaha
(Two Performances)

There not being any major league professional sports in the entire state, the 18,975-capacity indoor facility will have to do.

After understanding how to find out how we are doing at iTunes, I had been following it and we have sold over 68,000 units since we ... Stuart put us out there.

They had stopped asking me every night how much they had earned so far. I could have opened my laptop and given them a reasonably accurate number, but they realized how greedy that must have made them sound. I also realized how I was acting the same way, so I simply put in the numbers, saved the document and put it out of sight and mind.

In Omaha, we were staying at the Hilton Omaha, a very nice 600-room hotel emblematic of the Hilton name. We were back to having two queens instead of two doubles, although whomever I had in bed with me didn’t mind the close quarters a double demanded.

Our group, at my request, was downsized to a total of four of us. Stu and Princess in a bed, and Jenn and I in the other. My girl was confident in me, enough to let me continue to rotate, Liz, Tracy, and Brigitte, who she would take the place of. We only had ten total performances left.

With Tracy on my arm, I suggested we go straight up to the room and order breakfast from there. They all thought it was a great idea, because we all wanted to get to sleep afterward. I found the menu in our room and asked each of them what they wanted. After writing it down and repeating it back to them, I called it in, and they said it would take twenty to thirty minutes. That gave us all a chance to change into sleepwear.

I put on sweats with no shirt and all of them approved. Both girls went braless wearing a T-shirt to cover their ... goodies.

When the knock on the door came, Tracy got up to help bring in the food. It was a rather young-looking lad, and her ‘girls,’ despite being covered, caught him like a bug in the track of a yellow light. Princess went over to help, but it just made things worse. She pulled a twenty from inside her panties to give him a tip. He said thank you to them both and put the money in his pocket. I swear I saw him take a quick smell of it first.

Breakfast in jammies always tastes better.

Previously, I had picked up the 211 gold-plated treble clef necklaces but had told nobody of it ... yet. I was waiting for just the right time. They are so pretty, but only 7/8 of an inch tall. I’m planning to give every existing member of the Society one, while the other hundred will be for the next batch of members as we become closer to our goal of becoming the Gold Standard Symphony. These first generation members will be the only ones also getting the more expensive necklaces. They deserved it with the way I sometimes work them.


The next afternoon, all of the rotation, plus Stu, Izzy, Jenn, Joan and Tiffany would have a meal together. I suggested we go to the Dolce, a restaurant with live music.

I used our concierge service to get us a big enough taxi to take us there finding it was just as advertised on the web. Princess was quick to notice, “I thought you said live music. All I see are a piano, drum set and standup bass, but no bodies.”

“Have we been setup?” Brigitte said. Tiffany wondered it as well.

“I called them and found out their usual combo were stuck in an airport in Stockholm, Sweden, so this seemed just the right place for our particular group of ladies.”

I asked Jenn to order for me as I walked over to the piano that had a hot mic, like I had asked for.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen ... my name is Michael Thomas, leader of the Gold Standard Society that will be playing at the CenturyLink Center for two nights starting tomorrow.”

There was a nice applause for that announcement.

“I just happened to have brought some of my prettiest performers with me tonight to have dinner. Would you be interested in an evening of some of our music?”

There were some nice responses from all over the large dining hall. “If you don’t have anything else planned for either of the next two nights, let me give you a taste of what we play...

MICHAEL & JENN
Someday, some way, you’ll
realize that you’ve been blind
Yes, darling, you are
going to need me again
It’s just a matter of time

Go on, go on, until you
reach the end of the line
But I know you will
pass my way again
It’s just a matter of time

After I gave you
everything I had
You laughed and
called me a clown

Remember, in your search
for fortune and fame
What goes up
must come down

I know, I know that one
day you will wake up and find
That my love was a true love
It’s just a matter of time

They mostly all made a respectful sound in response to that Brook Benton classic.

“Tiffany and Brigitte, come on over, please? Folks, I easily have the prettiest drummer and bass player in the business, don’t you think?”

The response was peppier than before. I went right into a Spandau Ballet song I have always liked.

All three of us had corded mics in front of us ... this should be very interesting...

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
So true ... funny how it seems
Always in time, but
never in line for dreams.
Head over heels when toe-to-toe.
This is the sound of my soul,
This is the sound.

I bought a ticket to the world,
But now I have come back again.
Why do I find it hard
to write the next line?
Oh I want the truth to be said.{br}

(My drummer and bassist were singing backup ... who knew?)

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.
With a thrill in my head
and a pill on my tongue
Dissolve the nerves
that have just begun.
Listening to Marvin (all night long.)

This is the sound of my soul,
This is the sound.

Always slipping from my hands,
Sand’s a time of its own.
Take your seaside arms
and write the next line.
Oh I want the truth to be known.
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.{br}

(I had a chance for some fancy playing for sixteen measures)

I bought a ticket to the world,
But now I have come back again.
Why do I find it hard
To write the next line?
Oh I want the truth to be said.{br}

Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.
Huh huh huh hu-uh huh
I know this much is true.
This much is true.
I know, I know, I know this much is true.

We faded out altogether, this time getting a firm loud response from the many people in the place, and as it died down, “There aren’t many solos for the double bass, but our young bassist, Brigitte showed off to me one afternoon a very nice number called “Too Cool for Shorts.” Go for it, Brigitte!”

She gave me such a look, but I smiled at her and she played this haunting melody from the talents of Si Hayden, a virtuoso acoustic instrument player. She was focused on it, but opened up and smiled about halfway through it, showing us how she felt about the music.

The audience also was impressed and gave her a very nice applause and a cheer. I walked around to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she turned, and it was on the lips instead. Everyone loved that so much, it got its own applause.

“One more before we break for our own dinner, let me introduce you to Jennifer, my fiancée and Isabel, my little sister.”

They came out to a set of whistles, as often happens. “They are going to sing my favorite country song...”

PRINCESS
I have known about you
for a while now
when he leaves me,
he wears a smile now
As soon as he’s
away from me
in your arms is
where he wants to be

But you are the one
he rushes home to
You’re the one
he gave his name to
I never see his face
in the early morning light
You have his mornings, his daytime
And sometimes ... I have his nights

PRINCESS (JENN)
But does he love you
(Does he love you)
Like he loves me?
(Like he loves me?)
Does he think of you
(Does he think of you)
When he’s holding me?

Every time these girls sing this song, I fill with pride over knowing them from when they were young and just becoming aware of their talents. The sound of someone coming through the door caught my attention ... I saw a recognizable Omaha native trying to look non-recognizable, but we knew at least one song of his and I began the opening vamp to “Rainbow Connection” playing a little louder.

Mr. Paul Williams lowered his sunglasses, broke into a smile and came over to us. “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the writer of this song has entered the building ... if you all will give him a hand, maybe we can bring up a member of the Songwriters Hall of Fame ... Mr. Paul Williams.”

He came up, touching me on my back saying, “I like your style, Michael.” He lowered the mic on the stand for himself, saying, “I don’t know about any of you, but I really enjoy hearing anything this young man performs and conducts, sing this with me please, Michael”...

PAUL
Why are there so many
songs about rainbows
And what’s on the other side

MICHAEL
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

TOGETHER
So we have been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they’re wrong, wait and see
Someday we will find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

MICHAEL
Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star

PAUL
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it’s done so far

BOTH
What’s so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we
think we might see
Someday we will find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

(Paul said, “If you know this ... sing with us, please?”)

BOTH
Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I have heard them calling my name;
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I have heard it too many times to ignore it
It’s something that I’m supposed to be
Someday we will find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

I finished it, with Tiff, Brig, and Paul all together. I got up alongside this huge talent and we bowed together.

I moved away to let him take his own bow. I said, “Thank you all, my dinner is getting cold.”

The girls and I brought him to our table, and I introduced him to everyone. He sat between Princess and Tracy.

“Michael, I see you have a wonderful taste in girls!”

“Paul ... I know of your wife and kids ... behave.”

He leaned into Princess and said, “Could I sing something with you, my dear?”

She giggled and said, “Didn’t you write a bunch of music for the Carpenters, a long, long time ago?”

“Ouch, that hurts ... but, yes I did. Do you know any of them?”

“I have learned a few,” she said quite demurely between bites.

“I videoed what you just performed Michael; can I post it?” Tracy asked.

“Is that all right with you, Paul?” I asked him.

“Certainly, as long as I can sing with your sister, at least once.”

“Careful, she knows Shotokan Karate, and is a blue belt,” I said.

He moved away from her a little saying he would be right back.

“How old is he?” Tracy asked.

“He must be in his seventies, at least,” I responded. “How about “We’ve Only Just Begun?”

“Sure, I remember that from forever ago,” my redheaded sister smiled.

Paul came back to say, “Are you ready to sing, my dear?”

She finished the food in her mouth saying, “Yes sir, Mr. Williams.”

“Call me Paul, pretty girl,” he said.

“As long as you call me Izzy,” she said turning on her powerful charm.

I got up to play the piano for them... (They were sharing a mic)

PAUL
We’ve only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and
we’re on our way
We have only begun

IZZY
Before the rising’ sun, we fly
So many roads to choose
We will start out walkin’
and learn to run
And yes, we have just begun

BOTH
Sharing horizons that are new to us
Watching the signs along the way
Talkin’ it over, just the two of us
Workin’ together day by day, together

PAUL
And when the evening
comes, we smile
So much of life ahead
We will find a place where
there’s room to grow
And yes, we have just begun

BOTH
We have only just begun

He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he bowed first, and then threw it to her to as well. I was worried for her, but she handled it perfectly.

The audience seemed to like her as much as their favorite son. He came over to me at the piano, and I asked, “Can we record your music, what you have written?”

He reached into his pocket and handed me a card, “Call him and tell him I only want a nickel per song. I can ride on your coattails for a while, Michael. Thanks ... that was a lot of fun.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the award-winning Paul Williams!”

He took a final bow, as I took Princess back to finish our dinner.

“He had alcohol on his breath,” she told us all.

“Sorry about that,” I said.

“I read that he was sober since the 90s,” Tracy remarked.

“Maybe it was just a strong aftershave,” Princess remarked.

We finished our meal, went back up and played another half dozen songs ending with Jennifer singing the song my mom usually sings...

When you rush around
in hopeless circles
Searching everywhere
for something true
You’re at the age
of not believing
When all the
make-believe is through
When you set aside
your childhood heroes
And your dreams
are lost upon a shelf
You’re at the age
of not believing
And worst of all
you doubt yourself
You’re a castaway
where no one hears you
On a barren isle
in a lonely sea
Where did all
the happy endings go?
Where can all
the good times be?

You must face the
age of not believing
Doubting everything
you ever knew
Until at last you
start believing
There’s something
wonderful in you
You’re at the age
of not believing
And worst of all
you doubt yourself
You’re a castaway
where no one hears you
On a barren isle
in a lonely sea
Where did all the
happy endings go?
Where can all
the good times be?

You must face the
age of not believing
Doubting everything
you ever knew
Until at last you
start believing
There’s something
wonderful in you{br}

As the people stood to applaud, I got up by Jenn and reminded them we had two concerts at the Civic Auditorium. All three girls and I bowed together, and then I went to pay for our meal, being told it was taken care of by the management of the Dolce Restaurant. I still gave our server a hefty tip and a kiss on her hand.


We waited for two cabs making sure everyone got on their way, and met back up at the hotel.

We all went up to our room together, my six sexy sirens, Stu and me.

“Well, I certainly didn’t know Tiffany or Brigitte could sing. Why haven’t you told us before, ladies?”

“I was just doing my job, Michael,” Tiffany said as I pulled her on my lap. She giggled, but settled down and I put my hands around her stomach. Everyone watched this happen.

“I thought you knew I could sing, Michael,” Brigitte answered. “Like Tiffany just said, I’m getting paid to play whatever, but tonight it felt liberating to sing backup, as you call it.”

“It sure surprised me,” Tracy said. “It did sound very nice.”

“Michael,” Tiffany said, “Could you please kiss me?”

“Are you sure? It could get really hot in here,” I said.

“I’m willing to risk that, I’m feeling you hardening beneath me and I’m horny.”

The giggles started as I turned her face to mine ... our eyes locked and the kiss began. Unlike our previous kiss, she was much more aggressive this time, and my hands moved, one on her butt, the other on her breast. We were really kissing hard as the other girls were all watching us. Tiff moved from sitting on my lap to straddling me reconnecting at the lips. “Kiss me harder Michael, please?” she said.

This young lady was on the edge, so, I moved my hand inside her blouse finding a very hard nipple in the process. That made her moan while kissing me. “Tiffany, are you safe?”

“Sure am, took two pills this morning, just in case. I guess it was a good thing, wasn’t it?” Suddenly, she broke into a really cute smile. I got up and placed her back on the bed, giving each of them a kiss as Tiffany got herself undressed.

“Are we all getting a bit of you?” Tracy asked.

“I will do all I can, but Tiffany goes first.”

I turned and saw her dropping her panties. She didn’t shave completely, having a small tuft of hair just above her pussy. It looked really yummy.

I stripped myself naked rather quickly and made a beeline for her pussy, hoping I was as good as any of her previous partners, male or female!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.