MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 108

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 108 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

A man and a woman walked up to us, followed by a pair of policemen with guns holstered, and she spoke.

“Hello Michael ... My name is Maureen Ginty, I’m Executive VP for Marketing and Human Resources for SMG, the company that operates this facility. Next to me is Wes Westley, the President and CEO of SMG as well.”

Putting out his hand to shake mine, he said, “You and your Society are the most refreshing new sound I have heard in quite some time. I can’t believe Maureen had to talk me into this. Here is a check, for $11,355,000 for the most enjoyable evening of music I have heard in over forty years. If you ever want to come back, we could fill the place, but you would have to work in the round.”

“That wouldn’t necessarily be a deal breaker, Sir. It wouldn’t be until this same time next year; do you have a card? Here is mine.”

We exchanged cards. I gave Ms. Ginty a kiss on her hand ... and Janice snatched the check out of my hand, folding it and sliding against her ample bosom.

“Are you sure it’s safe in there Janice?” I said to laughs and giggles from all around.

“My husband is gone for a few more days. He told me to let you hold the check for one minute, then take it from you and put it somewhere safe. I can’t think of anywhere safer; can you honey?”

I smiled and got the arms of Janice and Jennifer and we walked to the buses. Stuart had Princess on his arm, following us.


Five minutes into the drive to Jackson, I sent a gang email, “Sit down before you read this everyone. Using my mathematical acumen, supported by the app on my phone, everyone has earned a bit over $400,000 each on this tour. Over 500,000 people have seen us perform and we have twenty more performances. We should be in Jackson, Mississippi in under four hours.”

I heard little screams and the occasional “Yes.” all through our bus. I quite sadly heard, “Now, I can afford to go to college,” but I didn’t recognize the voice. I laid back with Jenn on my lap and We fell asleep.

My phone rang, and it was Dad... “Michael, sorry I missed your big night.”

“That’s OK pop, you should have heard them all screaming and cheering ... after every single song. It was the most fun I have had ... ever! I guess what I need to say to you ... is thank you. You have been a new guiding light in my life. You have never talked to me like I was just a kid, and I appreciate that. You have listened to me when I wasn’t sure if I was making any sense at all. I wish I could hug you right now Dad.”

“Save that for some other time, Michael. They have moved the Jackson concert from the Mississippi Coliseum to the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium because the request for tickets was through the roof. Expect a crowd upwards of 50,000 people there. We might be one of the last concerts they have there. The property might become something else, but for now they have the Nationally Famous Gold Standard Society coming in tonight.”

“Cool, when will you be back with us?” I asked him.

“I will be back before your Birmingham performance ... love you, son.”

“Love you Dad,” I said with a tear. “I miss you.”

“Bakatya Michael.”

I ended the call, with Tracy asleep on my shoulder.

I called Stuart.

“Hey Boss, what’s up?”

“We are playing a different venue than first thought in Jackson ... from a 10,000 setting to 60,000 setting. Thought I should let you know.”

“Everybody on my bus went ballistic with your email about the $400,000 everybody had earned so far; some are still settling down. I know I had hitched myself to a star the day I met you, but I never realized how much fun I was going to have. I know I give you a good amount of grief, but I do respect you a great deal.”

“I love you too, Stuey. Is Princess on your bus?”

“She’s asleep on my shoulder, I could wake her if you wanted.”

“No, no, no ... Just checking, that’s all. I ... really hate to admit this, but you are ... good for her.”

“Take a nap, Sir ... you deserve it after last night.”

“I will, thanks Stuey,” I said kissing Tracy’s forehead and falling asleep, as we headed towards our,

20th stop – Jackson, Mississippi
Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium
(One Performance)

We pulled up to the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown ... a long name for a beautiful hotel. According to Janice, because we had booked almost five months in advance ... from here on out we were getting really good deals at really nice hotels. Go Mom!

As usual, when we arrive somewhere regardless of the time of day, most of us are hungry. They opened their King Edward Grille for us - very nice of them. I have to admit that I was very hungry. Tracy woke up, fixing her hair and makeup a little. She looked at me and asked, “How do I look, loverboy?”

“Beautiful, as always,” I said putting her hand over my hardness.

“Mmmmm, I can’t wait for that breakfast sausage.”

We both laughed at that as Jenn walked up to us, “What’s so funny?”

“Something Tracy said,” I answered as she got up pressing on my leg. She pulled me up, putting us face to face. Too many kids around to kiss her, so I patted her on the butt and Jenn took my arm.

Looking down at my pants, she said, “Do you need to take care of that before breakfast, Michael?”

“I’m hungry enough to wait. Although, I did promise Tracy ‘shotgun.’”

“It’s really difficult to be upset with you when you use a term like that, you bad boy,” my gorgeous fiancée remarked.

We met up with Stu, Isabel, Tracy, Brigitte and Mom, who had held us a place at a table. I helped Jenn, then Tracy to their seats, and sat down.

“Janice,” Tracy said, “Your son is such a perfect gentleman.”

“I had a good dad and a wonderful mother who both taught me how to treat everyone. She made the overriding point that I should treat women nicer than I did men. It seems to have worked out well for me.”

Every woman close enough gave me either a glare or a direct slap on the shoulder. A very cute young lady came out to take our order.

“Hi ... my name is Nikki, thank y’all for coming ta Jackson. I got a ticket to see y’all tonight. What can I do for y’all?”

I was mesmerized by her dimples, and southern accent.

“While my son reboots, Nikki, I will order first. By the time you get back to him, his mouth may re-engage.”

While the rest of them all laughed at my expense, everyone ordered. “I would like a heap of scrambled eggs, a double side of crisp bacon and a double order of sourdough toast. Plus, a large glass of milk with the meal. I’m sorry for going speechless before, I don’t get much chance to see a brunette with dimples like yours.”

“Oh, you.” she said swishing away with our order.

My phone rang, it was Cece Planck.

“Hey Baby, how are you?”

“I’m just fine, Sweetheart,” Paul’s voice came back. “I couldn’t find my phone. I was calling to tell you that you guys are going viral on YouTube. All kinds of people videoed something from last night. You are lighting up the Internet. Personally, despite being called ‘Baby,’ I’m very proud of my best friend. Here’s Cece.”

“Hi Michael, how are you?” her equally pretty voice said across the phone.

“Except for calling Paul ... Baby, I’m fine. Are you on speaker?”

I heard the phone click, and “I’m not right now, what is it?”

I got up from the table, “When we get back, could I arrange you and Tracy ... at the same time?”

“Michael, I thought we discussed this...”

“No, you dismissed my wants for your own. I think about you whenever I’m deep, inside your sister. Think about that, we will be home in a month.”

“That’s not playing fair, Michael.”

“Don’t care, not even. We could include Jen Chapman, if you’d like. It would be like before, except another pair of breasts for me to suckle on, or another pussy to lick. I really want this, Cece.”

There was a silence. A most pregnant silence, in fact.

“All right,” she said.

“By the way, “You, Andy and your husband have each earned just over $200,000 so far. You and Paul have had a lot to do with the quality of our sound. The three of you are all getting a half-cut of the rest of us, but it will ensure Andrew has a great chance for going to the school of your choice.”

She was crying, “Thank you, you really are a remarkable young man. Goodbye Lover,” she said whispering that last word to me.

“Give your hubby a kiss from me, and Andy as well.”

“Will do, bye bye.”

I went back to my food still steaming. I picked up the salt and jumped into my pile of food.

“It’s really amazing how you eat so much without being fat, Michael,” Janice said.

****

Up in the room it was Tracy, Brigitte, Princess, Jenn, Stu and me. They all knew how tired I was so Tracy, Brigitte and I made out for a bit, while Jenn and Izzy were doing the same to Stuart. Everyone kissed and cuddled, until we all fell asleep.


Two hours later however, I was awakened with a tightness on my dick. Tracy was up there pretending she was a cowgirl riding a bronco bull. I could see my dick going in and out of her the whole time. I kept my focus on her face despite the giggles from all around.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, Stuart, ‘m ready ... I’m ready ... for your cum. Cum in me ... please ... please?” I heard my wife say. Princess had on her strap-on, fucking her best friend in the ass at the same time.

I didn’t announce it, I just came ... and came some more. It wasn’t much different from my many other times, but she enjoys it a whole lot.

“There it is,” Princess said seeing the overflow. “Pure gold, Michael’s cum.”

Tracy pulled back, but not off me, letting the girls drink up and lick me at the same time. Seeing my sister with a dick between her legs was really hot.

I flexed making Tracy moan again. After cleaning off her bright green ‘friend’, my sister plunged into Tracy’s ass, and she gave out a marvelous mellifluous moan.

Stuart was still fucking my fiancée, and she was egging him on all she could.

Brigitte was playing with Princess’ tits from behind, although my sister wasn’t moaning out loud.

I put a few fingers up Tracy, alongside my dick which made her silently gush on them.

“Oh my,” she said. “Fuck me with your fingers, Michael ... please?”


Thirty minutes later we were all in the spa downstairs relaxing. Joan and her sister Anna walked by asking if they could join us. Brigitte told them, “If you can find a spot, go ahead.”

They managed to get on either side of me. For not being terribly busty, Anna P is still very pretty. She looked at me and smiled. I saw Jennifer smile as well.

“Anna, you certainly have grown up to be as pretty as your sister,” Princess said.

“Only I still have A-cups. I would do almost anything to be bigger,” she said turning to look at me.

“If you weren’t so young and my sister, I would suggest you start having sex. Because of James, I have already gotten bigger,” Joanie said.

“Really?” her twelve-year-old sister said. “How?” Again, she looked right at me.

“Don’t look at me, my breasts don’t count in this discussion,” I said. There were giggles all around.

To Anna’s left was Jennifer. “Mine started getting bigger as soon as I started my periods ... if that’s any help.”

“I have been having periods for almost a year,” Anna bemoaned.

“Anna,” Tracy said, “Mine were about your size until I started having sex. I’m only a B, but as big as a B can be.”

“Thank you Dr. Seuss,” I said.

“Going on the pill can help too,” I chimed in. “I heard that somewhere.”

They all cackled over that gem.

Mary Mitchell and Liz Minder walked to us. “Any room in there for two more?” Mary asked.

Anna got up on my lap, in an attempt to help the two ladies, join us. It was a tight fit, but we really filled the spa. Even though all of us, except Jenn and Brigitte, were underage, I suddenly felt like a pedophile. I don’t see how Anna could help but feel my erection against her butt. She scooted back a little making me grab her at her waist to keep her onboard me.

“You have a nice lap, Michael,” she said.

“The better to hold you with, my dear.”

“Are you the big bad wolf, Michael?”

The tittering was evident around us.

“I must be, because you have a nice bottom,” I said not trying to sound too lecherous.

“Be careful Michael,” Princess said.

“Why did she say that?” this naïve little girl asked.

I pulled her off my lap, handing her over to sit on her sister’s lap. She seemed OK.

“You are awfully pretty, just the way you are. Don’t worry about anything, you are already beautiful. If you get larger breasts, so be it. You are going to have many young men chasing after you. If I didn’t have so much going on, I would be one of them.”

“Thank you, that’s really sweet of you, Michael.”

“Maybe, I don’t want any boyfriend,” Anna said for all to hear. “Maybe ... I should wait for Michael?”

A whole lot of coughing, giggling and outright laughter started. Mary and Anna were a little in the dark but joined in the impetuousness of the moment. I had to go to the bathroom, so I just decided to get out and go to the hotel room.

Anna decided she was getting out as well, so we walked arm in arm, taking her to her door. She turned against her door like she was waiting for a kiss. Even biting her lips, a little.

“Anna, I enjoyed you on my lap...”

She pulled me to her before I could finish the word. Our lips became glued to each other. She was keeping a firm pressure holding us to one another and her tongue pierced my defenses. I instinctually pushed up against her and we were making out.

Jesus Michael! You are such a ... I can’t even think of the word I have become, kissing, smiling ... fucking every girl I come across. Jenn is always saying how she understands, but sometimes ... I just think I’m the scoundrel that I have been called again and again.

“Michael,” this lovely brunette said, “I don’t expect any more than just a kiss. Don’t hate me, please?”

“Never ... ever Anna. Just keep this all to yourself. Especially don’t tell your little sisters, or I could end up surrounded by the Prefontayne family court, finding myself accused of multiple charges of sexual assault.”


At the Mississippi Veterans Coliseum that night, there was a stage for us, but no place for costume changes. I had told the boys to dress for the BOOK OF MORMON songs, then remove the props for the rest of the evening. The girls were told to wear the dresses of their choice and to wear all appropriate underwear.

To a crowd of 54,355 we had another fabulous night earning $4,300,000 for the night. We had people wanting to buy our CD, but we had to tell them we were out. I told them we had music on iTunes, and more was coming!


On the trip to Birmingham I plopped next to Stuart.

“Yessir, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“What makes you think I have something for you to do?”

“So, you sat by me instead on any of a dozen young ladies you are on intimate terms with. Have you perhaps gone to the other side?” he asked putting his arm around me.

“If you are looking for any of that kind of action, Steve Williams is on the other bus, buddy,” I said watching him pull his arm back.

“The GSS needs to record a whole bunch of music, using the songs we have been performing during this tour. Have you been keeping track, considering all the times I changed music on the fly”?

“Michael, every place I was allowed I recorded a musical CD of the evening. I have all of them with me. Some may be of good enough quality to go straigt to iTunes!”


“Fair point, Boss,” he said. “What kind of parameters do you want?”

“Meaning?” I said looking at him.

“Answer this question ... Do you buy songs by the each or the full album?”

“Depends on the song or the artist,” was my response.

“What about when you find a song that is marked, ‘Album Only?’”

“Oooohhhhhh,” I said, getting his point. “I have purchased a few albums only wanting one of two songs. So, you need to know if I want them to be able to buy a single cut, or make them buy the whole CDs worth of music?”

“Not much gets by you, Boss,” he said.

“Sucking up doesn’t suit you, Mr. Holland.”

“Sorry sir ... I was just messing with you. I actually have an iTunes Store Account setup. I was expecting you to eventually decide to do this on a wholesale basis. I wanted it to be your idea.”

“I knew there was a reason I liked you so quickly after meeting you. A little squirrelly, but really, you are the best at all you do. At least that’s what I hear from my fiancée, and my sister. I want only the FROZEN CD music up and on the site for now. The only available single should be “Let It Go,” otherwise they need to buy the complete twenty-song compilation.”

“How much for the song? The typical price is $1.29 per download,” he explained to me.

“When I buy music, price doesn’t usually factor into if I buy or not,” I said.

“Not everyone is as well off as you are, Sir.”

“How about you, Stuart? Does it matter to you?”

“Not usually, but I guess it could matter to some people, Michael.”

“I’m going to take an informal survey of the Society. I will be in touch with you. Have fun. Oh, can you add a song after the fact to a compilation?”

“From what I understand, yes ... what do you have in mind exactly?”

“I want to record Jennifer singing “Let It Go” in a few other languages, French, maybe Spanish.”

“Excellent idea Sir ... see you later, Boss.” he said putting his hand up. I gave it a nice hard slap, then went to sit by my fiancée.

She got up on my lap, and we kissed really hard as we traveled to our,

21ST stop – Birmingham, Alabama
Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
(One Performance)

We arrived at the Sheraton having a performance later in the evening. My room included hot and cold running Brigitte, Elizabeth, Ms. Robinson and Tracy, and Stuart. Jenn and my sister decided to take a night off from our typical orgy. I didn’t ask what their plans were.

They all knew I liked to eat first, so I had Miss Marvel on my arm, and we found the restaurant and sat down.

Less than forty minutes later, being well fed, we all took our bags to our room. I like the four-hour drives better than the long drives we had earlier. I had done some map-math when I first got our itinerary from mom, and from this point on, the longest drive between stops is less than six hours.

I was full of breakfast and ready for sleep. Despite relating that to my ladies, Elizabeth stripped naked and crawled into bed with me, as did Jennie. Her reasoning was; in case I woke up horny she wanted to be ready for me.

I stripped naked for the same reason. Brigitte and Tracy likewise entertained Mr. Holland. He hasn’t been complaining, since he’s often been getting sometimes two women at the same time. I may be turning him into a young Caligula!

Liz scooted backwards causing my dick to slide between her butt cheeks. She even wiggled back and forth moaning ever so slightly.

“Lizzie, let me sleep and we can do something after we rest for a while. You know how I feel about you.”

“I know honey, just hold me tight.”

I put my right hand directly on her breast, squeezing it for a moment, then fell asleep


Maybe because she’s more mature, Liz had waited for my alarm to wake us, then she gave me a super slow blowjob. I hadn’t had one of those since Cece gave me one a very long time ago. Jennie started kissing me, very hard. I got to play with her titties.

I just started to cum all over Liz’s face. The other girls had watched and couldn’t believe how much I covered her beautifully featured face. With every spurt she moved my dick using her hand, pointing it all over her until I had gone totally limp.

Tracy was on top of Stuart, and he was playing were her nice breasts. When he let go of them, Brigitte climbed directly over his face, causing him to make an interesting, “Ooooooh,” sound.

I took Liz and Jennie to the shower, giving our choreographer a nice shower fuck, filling her as she seemed quite satisfied.

The others went in after we walked out, likely hopeful we had left them some hot water.


I quickly put on some clothes and sat up on the bed with my laptop and my phone.

After asking my four roommates about their music downloading preferences, I electronically posed the same question first to the girls, getting their reactions. Knowing Stuart likes opera I deferred. I asked them for their first response without thinking about it. I gathered up the statistics and clearly the predominant answer was ‘price didn’t matter’ and ‘I purchase songs as opposed to the whole CD.’

I told Stuart, via a text, to charge $1.29 for everything separately, but sell the complete set for $19.99 ... he agreed it was a good concept. Two minutes later, he told me we were up and going. Stu also sent me a link to keep up with how many were being sold. He’s got mad skills.

With no time for making any changes to tonight’s concert, I sent the text that we were doing the same set as the last two nights.

As we were all waiting to begin our evenings concert, with the place filling up all around us, I explained that everyone is part of the CD we just put on iTunes, which really got them amped.

I gave a high five to each person in the orchestra as they walked by to get in their semi-circle. I saw them on one of the big screens.

After getting a kiss from my girl, I walked into the spotlight that appeared, “How are y’all doing here in Birmingham tonight?”

They used my question to break out into cheers, shouting encouragements filling the place with sound. These are my people.

My worry about my Broadway portion of the set, was quickly dismissed with their reaction to the first three numbers. We got to the end of the first act and they stood for quite a while as we all soaked in the glory.

With the usual concession stands open selling everything except beer, (thank you, dad), everyone had a great old time, while we had water and soda provided by the auditorium organizers. I sure hope I don’t get crazy and start requesting M&Ms with the brown ones removed like I read Van Halen does, or Blake Shelton’s obsession with Dunkin Donut’s coffee and Blue Orbitz gum and don’t even get me started on Lady Gaga’s long list of ridiculous demands. OK, she insists on a container of guacamole, but there were no chips on the list ... she eats it with a spoon ... who does that??

After my bottle of water was done, in my ear, I heard, “You broke the record for a concert here, with 12,758 tickets sold. And you have already sold over 3,000 units of the new complete CD on iTunes. Plus 0,000 copies of your girlfr ... fiancée singing the hit that the talentless Idina Menzel got hold of first.”

“She’s not talentless, it’s just my girl is prettier and sings better!”

“She sure is,” Stuart added. “Was ... that all right for me to say out loud, Boss?”

“I’m sending my orchestra to their places, and it’s OK with me.”

They walked into the setup, with a low light for them to not trip over anything.

Besides our entire second set, they loved us so much, we performed two encore songs; first, I called up my mother and asked her to sing “The Wind Beneath My Wings,” which got cheers and wolf whistles from the crowd. That was followed by a combination of me, Jason, Tiffany and Nancy performing “Badonkadonk”...

During each musical phrase, I had my pretty girls walk out in one and twos, getting raves and whistles

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.