MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 107

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 107 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The first I listened to was called, “Mary, Did You Know?” although it was performed by Kenny Rogers & Wynonna Judd. It sounded like the kind of song that my whole Teachers group could sing chorally. I downloaded it.

“Happy Xmas aka The War Is Over” was also quite beautiful. After hearing “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer,” I thought of the two principals singing that together. I downloaded it as well.

Every song I liked due to its title, I ended up buying so I could listen to see if it could win me over or not. These included, “Last Christmas,” “Wizards In Wonderland,” a marvelous instrumental that my GSS orchestra would love to play, “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” a song for either a single or a couple, maybe a song or two from FROZEN, plus some other titles.

“Hey Lover,” was said as I felt a female on my lap, “James went off with some other guys, wanna fuck?”

“Joanie, you know better than to ask me that?” I said trying to fight the instinct to put my arms around her and give her a really big kiss.

“I know about Brigitte, and I won’t tell anyone as long as you give me the chance ... just once.”

“What about Brigitte, what are you talking about? Just because she and Isabel have become good friends, doesn’t mean anything sexual is happening between her and I?”

“Don’t try and talk yourself out of this. I asked and she answered that you have fucked her a number of times. I don’t like the idea of blackmailing you, but I can’t keep from wondering how much better you are then James is?”

“Then ask me without the threat of blackmail and without the presumptive attitude you always seem to have?” I said rather acerbically.

Putting her hands around my neck and straddling me, she said, “Michael ... I haven’t been with anyone who makes me feel the way you do. Would you do me the honor of making me feel like a real woman by making ravenous love with me?”

“Much better, Joanie. We need to use your room. Is anybody up there we need to worry about?”

“I feel you throbbing up against me. I may cum on your lap, Michael.”

“Get up carefully, and we can take a careful walk to see if we can do this or not. You are correct about Brigitte and I, but you can’t tell anyone ever, you got that baby?”

“Oooh, you are the best ... ever.”

She locked her arm around mine and we found Tiffany, Sydney and Bellamy in the room.

Joan said to them, “Girls, could we please have the room to ourselves for a while. We need to have some very private discussions about things that are nobody else’s business.”

They all got up and grabbed their purses and left, with Tiffany whispering, “Make her scream really loud, Lover.”

It appears that she wants a turn as well. Joanie locked the door and I stripped and got on my back on the bed.

She gasped a little, then got herself naked.

My phone rang, “Hello Jenn.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m busy right now, can I call you back in a while please, Lovergirl?” That was my code that I was ‘entertaining’ someone.

I heard a snicker in her voice as she said, “Sure thing, I want to know all the details?”

“Will do, Jenn ... Bye.”

My goodness, I had no idea how lovely Joan really was. She was completely shaved below and had bigger breasts than Tracy.

“You mean to tell me that James has seen you like this and lets you out by yourself?”

“Actually, I sent him on a few errands for me, and I was hoping we could find a way to not waste the time together,” she said rubbing her hands all over her own pussy. “I’m on the pill,” she declared.

She went straight for my dick with her mouth, showing me her talented lips and tongue. She would occasionally just lick the tip of me, causing me to jerk in her hand.

“Do you want me to cum in your hand, your mouth, or your wet pussy, Joanie?”

She let go of me, and got on her back, spreading her legs apart and put a finger inside herself before saying “Fuck me Michael ... and cum inside me, please?”

I easily slipped inside her making her give out a really wonderful “Ooohhhh-oohhhooo-oooh” in the process.

“I’m close, and I cum a lot Joanie ... Just thought I should let you know.”

“D-D-Do it Michael. I have wanted you for such a long time.”

“I know that, and now you have me ... Here I cum ... ready or not.”

Surge after surge left my nuts, through my dick and into the newest pussy in my life. “I feel it, Oh god ... I feel it!”

I just let myself go, not worried how much I came or who I was cumming in. At least, I won’t need to invite her to live with us. She has a fabulous mother and father. Her mother is very pretty herself.

“You do know I have to tell Jennifer and Isabel about this?” I told her as her eyes opened from her orgasm.

“I understand that. I’m ready for being chastened by your fiancée and sister, but I don’t care anymore. I’m not going to break up with James ... I just had to have you, at least one time. It was worth every second and every drop of you inside me.”

“We have time to do it again, if you want, Miss Prefontayne?” I said sincerely.

“No, once is all I deserve, the way I have been beating on you the last few years. Could we at least take a shower together, Loverboy?”

“You earned that. You really need to wear clothes that show off your figure Joanie, you are a hot chick.” I said climbing off of her.

“I’m keeping my hands off the money I have earned for my future, Michael.”

“What are your plans after high school, Joanie? I know you are only sixteen, but if you were eighteen and had the question I asked the other eighteen-year-olds, what would be your answer?”

She was rubbing her pussy like it was sore, but answered, “I would like to stay with the organization for as long as I could. James is talking about going to college in California, either Stanford or USC. I don’t want him to leave Vincennes, but he has different long-term goals than I do.”

I went and got her a moistened towel and cleaned her up a little putting my fingers up inside her for a little bit.

“That tickles, Michael ... thank you.”

We walked together to the shower, as she plopped on the toilet. I started the shower. She was suddenly being bashful. I pulled her in with me. She was the quietest I could remember until I dropped to my knees and licked her pussy for a little bit. She really liked that.

As we washed one another, she asked, “So, how many women have you ... fuc ... made love to, Michael?”

“You are the Fifth student, more than Twelve overall, although I’m not at liberty to mention by name who they all are, for obvious reasons.”

“Wow, you are so experienced,” she said. “I can guess Jenn, Isabel and Brigitte, but I have no idea who the others may be. Are they at Lincoln or Jackson?”

“Both,” I answered as mysteriously as I could. “I’m not telling; do you want everyone to know that we have fucked? Maybe James would like to know, maybe we could fuck you at the same time ... would you like that?”

“Ooh, I just had another orgasm, just thinking about that idea. You in my ass, him in my cunt.”

“Keep that to yourself, my dear. I need to get back to my harem.”

“Am I part of that now?” she asked.

“One time doesn’t count. Maybe some other time during this tour. I have got to catch up with them. I do care for you, but probably not nearly as much as James does. Please honor my request to not tell anyone, please?”

“I won’t go back and tell anybody. I will remember today ... forever.”

I put my clothes back on and slipped out of her room. I got on the elevator running into Mom and Alice. “Hey ladies, you look so hot.”

“Oh, Michael,” Janice said. “You always have been good for my ego.”

“Mine too, honey,” Alice said. Where are you headed, anyway?”

“To meet up with my girls,” I answered.

“Which ones?” mom asked.

“That is for me to know, and you to never find out,” I said.

For no reason whatsoever, Alice pushed me up against the elevator and gave me a fantastic kiss. “He tastes like cum. Who did you just have, Michael?”

Mom pulled me away and did the same thing. “You’re right Alice. He still doesn’t realize he should use mouthwash after sex. Who was it, Honey?”

“Can’t tell you, but my total is up to twelve now,” I said getting out on the wrong floor purposefully.

Damn!


After brushing my teeth, including my tongue, I walked out to the room full of girls. “So, what have you been doing since we got here?” Princess asked.

“I spent a while talking to Dad about getting the music for the upcoming school year, then I started listening to Christmas music for the Teachers Concert the GSS is putting on in November. That was most of my morning.”

“Anything else?” Brigitte asked me running her fingers over my face. “Is there perhaps a new member of Thomas Harem?”

“As a matter of fact, there is?” I answered to gasps.

Coming out of the bathroom, Jennifer was adjusting her earrings, “Oh, we have a new member ... anyone we all know, lover?”

“It was actually two girls at the same time, Pippa and Selena. They were both virgins, so I was careful. They even had extra-large condoms for me to wear...”

“Bull ... shit,” Brigitte said.

“OK, it was Lupe and Mary Mitchell...”

“Michael?”

“Shirley and Sofia?”

They were getting exasperated.

“Rose and her sister, Lily?”

“That’s believable, but I don’t think so,” Miss Marvel explained with a giggle. “There aren’t many girls left, Michael.”

“Sit down, Jennifer ... I don’t know how you might take this,” I said.

She sat on my lap, and turned to me, “Tell me who it was, Michael. I won’t be upset. I promise.”

A knock on the door, Princess got up and opened it to Joan, who said, “You left your socks in my room, Michael.”

Busted!

“Come on in Joan,” Brigitte said to her. “How good was he?”

She realized what just happened and walked in. The door was quickly locked and latched.

“Were you safe?” Jenn said still on my lap.

“Yes dear, I was. So was she. Joanie has been flirting with me ... and me with her for over two years...”

“Three years,” Joanie said to giggles all around us. “It was all my fault, Jennifer. I threatened to tell about him and Brigitte, who likely didn’t realize she had let it slip how ‘good’ Michael was.”

“I’m so sorry, Michael and Jennifer. I must be more careful. Having a lover is new to me still,” Miss LaPierre said.

“I think Tiffany may know what happened, based on something she said to me leaving the room she shares with Joanie, Sydney Edwards and Bellamy Foster,” I said. “If I were to do this again, she deserves to be next.”

“Do you plan to fuck all the girls in the GSS?” Princess got up and asked.

“There are fifty-one of them, but, it would take some work.”

SLAP!

That didn’t come from Jennifer or Isabel, but Brigitte. “If you fucked every one of us, that means none of us are special anymore. I do not have any ... say-so in the matter, but if you wish to hurt your fiancée and your sister, I have opened my legs for you for the last time, Mister Thomas!”

“My sentiments exactly,” Princess said. “The least you could have done was to ask our permission, Big Brother.”

“And if I had, Jennifer ... what would you have answered?”

“I don’t really know, lover. I know you and Joanie have been eyeballing one another for some time. Was he your first?” she asked Joan directly.

“No, James and I have made love twice. Only he isn’t as confident as your Michael is. I did tell Michael that it would be the only time until he said we might be able to find another time to be together. What girl in her right mind would turn down a chance to be with him? I’m still sore,” she said.

“So was I,” Elizabeth said, “But, you get over it.”

“Miss Marvel, even you have fu ... made love with Michael?” Joanie said.

“Sorry, Michael ... I figured you told her about all of your older ladies. Darn it, I did it again, didn’t I?” she said covering her face.

“Michael,” Jennifer said, “Tell them all about everyone ... I mean every-one.” She got up off my lap exposing my hard-on.

“Does it ever go down?” Brigitte asked giggling.

“Not that I’m aware of,” Isabel answered. “Tell them, Michael.”

“In no particular order, like I told you earlier Joanie, you are the twelfth. Add to that Brigitte, Jennifer and my sister, Isabel. Besides that, there has been Jennifer Chapman, Cece Planck, Clarice Hornicek, Tracy Crabtree, Miss Marvel, and Jennie Robinson.”

“That’s twenty-one,” Brigitte said, counting correctly.

“Plus ... my mother and Jennifer’s mother.”

“Holy Shit.” blasted from Joanie’s mouth. “Your own mother?”

Why be ashamed about this? “Yeah, every boy probably loves his mother, I just took it to the ‘next level’. Ask James about his mother, Joan? He might not answer you, but every boy loves his mom.”

Jennifer, who was back on my lap, and I hugged each other really tightly. “Do you hate me?” I asked her whisper quiet.

“I will always love you, Michael.”

“Why don’t we all get dressed to go to the pool, but have something to eat together first?” I suggested. “Princess and I will meet you there in ten minutes, OK? Wear your sexiest bikinis everyone.”

In under ten minutes, Stu and I were the only guys and were surrounded by the prettiest girls we had. Although Nancy Starr, Maria Vargas and Nancy Newman are also quite lovely to look at. After the meal, I took off my shirt, got some whistles from the ladies and jumped into the pool to swim some laps. The pool wasn’t terribly full of people, so I kept my eyes open as I started. It was clear, so I stopped and smiled saying, “Thank you folks,” and started on my way back.

I apparently made some fast friends as it was clear for all succeeding laps. I knew I didn’t do as many as usual, but I got out and was thrown a towel by Stuart, who was sitting next to Princess.

“Hey Boss, you didn’t swim as many laps as usual, anything wrong?”

“I must have eaten too much before I jumped in,” I answered looking over at Joan, who was glowing a little.

“There you are,” James walked up to her. “Did you miss me beautiful?”

“I was just lounging about, with Michael and the girls. Were you gone?”

He looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. He left, wondering what just happened, I suppose.

“Joanie,” I said. “Don’t let him get too dismayed. He is still one of my best singers, OK?”

“Don’t worry, Loverboy ... he knows I love him. For now, at least, I still love him.”

She got up, coming over to me and giving me a nice look at her boobs and a not-so-quite chaste kiss. I gave her a slap on the butt after she turned to leave. Stu got up and walked with her. That would be a minnow and a shark!

“Still?” Jennifer said.

“Don’t read so much into a single word, Baby Doll. The ‘L’ word wasn’t used even once during our time together. That’s the absolute truth.”

“Who’s next?” Miss Marvel asked.

“Why does anyone have to be next? I didn’t plan it; I just didn’t refuse it ... there is a distinct difference between the two.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Princess said. “If you had a choice, who would be next?”

I had to really think about that, wondering if I should answer it or not. “Of girls my age and older, I would have to say Nancy Starr or Bellamy Foster.”

“I thought Tiffany was bi-sexual?” Brigitte said.

“I believe she is trending towards guys at the moment,” I said.

“I think she is trending towards you,” Elizabeth said. “You don’t necessarily see how she looks at you all the time.”

“I thought as much. So, Tiffany would be next ... if I were allowed to pursue her,” I said looking at Jennifer.

They gathered up and talked about it with Princess sitting on my lap saying, “Not yet, but maybe in a week or two. Jenn and I need to bring Joan into our girl-on-girl group first.”

They all applauded that statement, while I just jerked in my suit. That got quite the arousing kiss from Jenn.

As we separated I asked, “I’m thinking of a number between 3 and 23. Whoever gets the closest, is my date for dinner tonight ... just the winner and me. send me your guess over the phone ... now?”

****

Not telling anyone where we were going, Miss LaPierre had on a fabulous cleavage-bearing dress as we stepped out in front of the Apolline Restaurant, which was known for its different styles of food.

After we were settled, I was asked what kind of alcoholic drink I wanted. It was quite the compliment, but I explained we were both underage. There was no music or corner with a band, just the two of us.

He handed me a menu which I opened for the both of us to look at together. I saw no other GSS people there, so we could be as romantic as we dared. She caught me looking at her slight bosom, then smiled.

She selected an appetizer of Steam Mussels, something I hadn’t ever eaten before, and she was hungrier than usual, so we each got a 22-ounce Cowboy Rib Eye, mine was medium well, she likes her meat practically uncooked, but ordered it rare. I asked for a side dish of the vegetable of the day. Our server actually said, “Very good, Sir,” to me ... another first. My date giggled in all the right places.

No pressure to perform, except maybe later. It was as relaxing a meal as I had in a very long time. Her smile dazzles me.

She told me that she had called her parents, each separately, and told them of her intent to move out of the family house and move in with me and my other ladies. She added that she didn’t even have to sell them on it, they both thought it was a marvelous idea.

I gave her a nice kiss for taking care of that so quickly and efficiently.

Our dinner arrived, with a decanter of cold water. I thanked him for that.

“No problem, Mr. Thomas ... I’m going to the Superdome tomorrow to see you with my entire family. We all enjoy the vitality you and your Gold Standard Society bring. It’s always safe for the entire family.”

“Thank you, I appreciate that very much. This young lady plays the bass. She is very talented, along with being so beautiful, isn’t she?”

“Yes, sir ... that is correct. My name is Nathan. Call if you need anything. Enjoy your meal.”

“We will,” I answered for both of us.

My steak was quite delicious, as were the accouterments that came with it. “Have you ever tried meat that isn’t so rare?” I asked.

“Why don’t you feed me a bite of your tip, Mon amour?”

“You certainly do like my meat, don’t you, my dear?”

“Especially, when it is near my mouth, Mon doux amant.”

“Doux, I don’t know that word?”

“It means sweet, Michael,” she said waiting for my meat.

I cut a smallish piece for her in case she didn’t like it. Before I could feed her, she moved her mouth over it and snatched it off my fork. I watched her face, and she chewed. It was almost erotic, as I couldn’t take my eyes off her face. She swallowed it and said, “It is OK, but I still like my meat ... rare.”

We kept talking and eating most of the evening. Nathan brought us another decanter of water. He explained they call them Cruets, and I thanked him for his explanation. I would look it up later.


I felt sad at the end of the evening, when I dropped her off at her room, that she shared with Maria Vargas, Bonnie Slaughter and Dolores Elam. All of them are members of the orchestra. Outside the door, we shared a massive kiss, then she cleaned off my face, and went inside.

On my way to my room, I got a text, “Merci pour une nuit magique.” I did my best to understand the words thank you and magic, that was good enough for me. After using my Google app to be sure I spelled it right, I sent her, “Je suis tellement heureux que vous aimez ma viande.” That roughly means, “I’m so happy you liked my meat.”

As I walked into my room, Princess grabbed my phone, “You’re talking to her in French, that’s not fair?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.