MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 106

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 106 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We separated from them to get some food to take to our room. I’d swear I heard him having a coughing jag.

On our trip to the room, I told Jenn that I didn’t have a clue what the list of things I had mentioned might cost. I have some homework, don’t I?

Catching up with the other girls, I declared, “As beautiful as the three of you are, I have no time this evening to have some fun time. I have an important meeting in the morning.”

“Not even a blowjob ... from each of us?” Brigitte asked.

“Well ... everyone except Stuart, of course, maybe, if you all can be quiet so I can work on my laptop?” I said halfheartedly.

I got a pillow in the face from Mr. Holland, by the way.

I laid on my back sitting up, munching on my late meal, as Princess and Brigitte pulled off my pants and boxers together.

“He seems happy to see us?” Brigitte said with Princess giggling.

I finished my meal, washing it down with a bottle of water, then I got my laptop and opened it. I noticed Jennifer going first.

Believe it or not, I was really focused on my task at hand. I had found a few places on the internet that let me determine that a hotel 40 rooms to the floor and 12 stories tall would cost $50 million, have 480 rooms and suites and could possibly bring in potentially $20,000 a day in income for each day of 85% full status. That suggests the breakeven point might be about seven years out. These would be the hotels that make up the look of Camelot!

Ooops, I just came in my fiancées mouth, she didn’t have to work very hard. I looked up seeing her mouth full, then her cute swallow. She and Princess exchanged high-fives, as Izzy began her turn.

Finding good information about the costs of building a theme park was not easy to find. The first and foremost thing we would need would be a variance to even build something on the order of Elitch Gardens in Denver. Looking at the list of the 45 largest amusement parks in the world was impressive.

At that point, I realized a true ‘theme park’ may be more than we can chew, so I began looking up family entertainment centers and immediately realized this was more likely our focus point.

I took a look see and saw my lovely little sister doing a combination hand job and blowjob on me. She seemed insistent on getting me off. Brigitte was kissing Stuart and he had a hand inside her slacks, rubbing furiously.

That was hot and I had flexed hard as Princess looked up at me. I mouthed, “Love you” to her, which seemed to re-energize her as I found an interesting link.

It was for Herschend Family Entertainment, a privately-owned company that operates theme parks and tourist attractions in the United States. A quick look showed me that this was the place to go. They own/operate Dollywood, over 400 miles away in Tennessee. They have waterparks, aquaria ... all kinds of places all throughout the United States, with a strong presence in the center of the country. They would be the people to talk to about the details necessary, whether we do this on our own, or have them do it for us. A real possibility!

Now, she was bearing down on me, so I put the laptop down and focused on her. “Come on Red, suck me ... make me cum ... oh, yeah do it, do it, ohh my ... I’m cumming again, Princess, ohhhh baby ... I really like that.”

I didn’t fill her as full as I had Jenn, but she was impressed, as was I. “I know I tell you this all the time, loverboy, but I love the way you taste,” she said to me.

I looked over to see Stuart giving our brunette oral sex, which she was really into. Good boy, Stu!


After a late evening of research and sex, I ended up bringing all three ladies, plus Stuart with me to my ‘breakfast meeting’ with Mom and Dad. I had asked them to listen and not chime in unless they were specifically asked a question. Since we were going swimming right after, we were all dressed for it, although I had asked all the girls to cover up, more for my dad than my mom.

He stood as we all walked up together. Mom just looked at us without much of look on her face. Dad did do a ‘down and up’ on Brigitte.

I was sitting between Princess and Jennifer. Brigitte was between Jenn and dad. Stuart was just observing. It’s called a home court advantage. I forgot to ask Tracy, darn it!

“So, besides bringing some supporters to your ideas, what have you got for me? Dropping the amount as you left was quite the dialogue starter.”

“First off, dad ... none of them have a clue why or what we are discussing this morning. We could find a judge with a bible, if you’d like?”

“Being antagonistic doesn’t suit you very well, Michael,” he said surprising everybody, even mom.

I took that quite personally getting up, “Come on guys ... let’s go swimming. We’ll eat later.”

We were all up and gone before he realized what had happened.

My girls were all quiet. I threw my towel on a chair and jumped into the pool starting laps. It was before seven am, so I had the pool pretty much to myself. It’s easy to swim when you are mad, your focus isn’t on technique, just whatever/whomever you are mad at. Never being mad at Brian before made it even more than a little befuddling.

I was not trying to break any sort of speed or endurance records, but I just kept going. After enough time had passed, my shoulders were getting a bit sore ... so I got out ... on the far side from the girls.

“Seventy-seven and one-half laps,” Princess said as I got in the spa with them all. “That’s the most ever, Brother.”

“Do you want to tell us what that was really all about?” Jennifer asked.

“I have never heard you so upset before, Michael,” Brigitte offered.

“I wasn’t being antagonistic, not even a little. I was just defending my actions, telling him that you didn’t know what was going on. I’m not really mad at him, except the way that he ogled all of you before he had said anything.”

“So, you didn’t put Brigitte next to him on purpose?” my fiancée suggested.

“He ... I ... Well, I guess I did do that. It’s called diversion. I had a fair set of ideas that I had good reason to think he would think were silly and/or absurd. But that is no reason for him to call me antagonistic.”

Princess had been doing something on her phone, “Antagonistic ... adjective ... first definition: Acting in opposition, opposing, especially mutually. second definition: Hostile ... unfriendly.”

She tapped the screen, “Synonyms: combative, inimical, hostile and unfriendly. To me you were exactly what my phone’s dictionary says is Antagonistic. I believe your father deserves an apology, Mr. Thomas.”

“I agree with everything your sister just said,” Jennifer barked at me.

I looked at Brigitte to see if she was on my side... “Michael, I have never heard you be so abrasive to anyone before. He is your father. If I talked to my father like that, I do not know what might happen to me.”

Stuart said absolutely nothing to me, making his opinion one of the strongest

Damn!


“Yes, who is it?” I heard my mom saying from the other side of their door. I only had Jenn with me.

“It’s your stupid, arrogant, audacious, cocky, conceited, overbearing, pompous...”

The door opened...

“ ... and antagonistic son.”

Janice took me and hugged me, then the same thing happened between me and my dad. While we were hugging, I said to him, “I’m sorry?”

We separated, and he said, “For what? I have done the same thing during negotiations ... I just never expected it from you ... that’s all.”

We all sat down together, boy girl, boy girl.

“Just how tall of a hotel are you thinking of, Michael ... ten, maybe fifteen stories?”

I explained my idea for a several hotels inside the theme park edifice, explaining I didn’t know how tall the city allows buildings of any kind to be. I assumed, since they approved of our 105-story hotel, all we would need was a very detailed plan of the entire property.

“Your talk about a hotel had me on the phone with Ken Bell earlier this morning, and they have not changed any city or county regulations to keep us from building anything we want, anywhere we want, inside Knox County.”

“So, unless we design and build a nudist colony, all is OK?”

The ladies both giggled loudy.

I showed him the area using Google Map, suggesting we took East Spring Meadow Court and extending it to conjoin with County Road 600, and getting the city to rename it ‘Monster Road.’ That made everyone laugh.

“Brian, I think we should just call the new building, ‘The Mansion,’” my mother said with Jennifer giggling, but agreeing.

“Janice, don’t give anything away to this son of yours ... it’s my last play in this game of ours. By the way, son, the Marriott is nearly skin tight, except for the skin itself.”

“What play?” Jenn asked. “What game?” I asked.

“We needed to give the auditorium an official name with the city,” my dad said breaking into a great big smile. “It will be ‘The Mansion!’”

I got a huge hug from Jenn then also from mom. I saw Jenn smooshing against my dad, giving him a tight hug. He actually gave her a peck on the lips.

“So, does that mean the hotel could become the Mansion by Marriott?” I said.

“I love the alliteration of that,” Janice said.

“As would Princess,” Brian said. I think that was the first time he ever called her that.

“We need some other chain connection to defray the cost to the GSS Corp,” he said.

“I understand that. regarding the theme park, I found a corporation called Herschend Family Entertainment. They own/operate Dollywood, have designed and built waterparks in New York, Georgia and Missouri, plus other places in six other states.”

“Do you want to make first contact with them?” he asked.

“No, not really. I wouldn’t mind helping to decide what would be in the park, but this feels like a Brian deal to me,” I said. “I’ve got a name for the park, but it would require paying money for the rights to call it CAMELOT, using concepts, characters, plus the musical rights to the music from the movie.”

Jennifer brightened up asking, “So, we would be able to blend together the look and feel of Camelot, but with roller coasters, water rides, maybe a gladiator fight for wenches. You could theme all the eateries as well, like they do at all the places.”

“And a railroad ... to move about keeping it just west of I-41 ... around the whole Camelot complex,” I suggested, “Instead of the wall.”

“I’m an idea guy, we could let Herschend Family Entertainment help figure that out.”

“Checking it all out won’t break the bank, so what do you want me to do to get these ideas going?” Brian said.

“It can wait until we are back in Vincennes, can’t we?” I asked.

“Is this the same Michael Thomas that once said, “The more you can do at the same time, the better?”

“I don’t recall ever saying that before,” I replied.

“It does sound like something you would say, Loverboy,” Jennifer said.

Mom laughed at that, “It really does, you know.”

“OK ... OK ... I will send some emails to some of the hotel magnates I can find. Do you know ‘The Donald?”

If he had a drink in his hand, he may have just spilled it or at least spit it out ... he gathered himself and said, “I met him ... once, but there is rumor he may be become a Republican candidate for The President of the United States.”


t took a solid minute for our group laughter to subside. Dare I ask, “We have never discussed politics so, I am going to ask, are you both Republican?”

Mom answered first, “I am, as was your biological father. He even once told me that we needed a non-politician, mentioning Mr. Trump more than once.”

“As am I,” Brian said. “I wouldn’t give the Donald better than odds of 1 in 150, though. A blonde ex First Lady practically expects to be the country’s next POTUS!”

“I knew you would get me in trouble with your mother before this conversation was over,” he said. “Remember, this morning is your last day here. Have some fun. We will touch base once we are in Boulder, is that OK with you?”

“Sounds good, pop. Love you guys, see you later.”

Jenn and I walked in on Brigitte and Princess sharing Stuart. They were both completely dressed, but were kissing, touching and handling his erect dick and balls extensively.

He looked at me, and said, “Just taking one for the team, boss” – and he started shooting straight up with the girls trying to catch it before it landed.

I wanted to go out and do something, but it was like watching a car accident.

Jenn put her hand on my zipper whispering, “You want to join them?”

That caught their attention, as I said, “As much fun as that sounds, I would like to go out somewhere.”

Brigitte said, “We can be ready in two minutes’ Mon Cher.”

“It’s noon, do we have time?” Princess responded catching her breath.

“That would depend on what we did, wouldn’t it?” I speculated. “Let me look it up.”

“How about something with no walking to it?” Princess said coming out drying her face.

“I doubt there’s anything like that, darlin,’ but I will do my best,” I acknowledged.

I googled ‘Things to do in Salt Lake City in June’ and a whole lot of things came up. I went through them a screen shot at a time, before, “Voila ... has anybody ever been to a planetarium?”

They all said “No,” practically simultaneously.

“Wonderful, neither have I. There is a place called Clark Planetarium. Who wants to go look at the sky from a million years ago? Actually, I don’t know what they are showing, but it’s something different. It looks like something is going on all day long, plus they...”

“No thanks, lover,” Princess said. “If I’m going to be leaning back to see anything, I want one of you on top of me.”

“What about the rest of you?” I asked.

“If she stays, I stay,” Brigitte said. “We can get a cab and find something to do. We aren’t that dependent on you.”

“I never said you were, lover. So, it’s OK if Jenn and I find something to do on our own?”

“Sure,” they said together.

“Don’t worry, Boss. I will keep a close eye on them,” Stu said pulling his pants back on.

After we left them alone, Jenn said, “They sure seem to be becoming friends, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, and it will only give me more time with my guy,” she said. “So, what do you want to do?”

“Getting to spend alone time with you is always at the top of my to-do list,” I said to her. “How about we go somewhere to learn more about the Mormon faith?”

“Why, are you wanting to convert?” she said, unable to hold back the giggle.

“No, for lots of reasons. Would you mind if we found a music store and found some LDS music? I could learn something in time for tonight.”

“I love you,” she said. “That’s a beautiful idea. I have heard some music before. Maybe we could find something to do together, just you, the piano, and me?”

We found a cab who took us to an LDS Music Store ... of course. He knew who we were and said, “God be with you, Mr. Thomas.”

The place was massive, and we each went to a row of sheet music. It was like a library, but with music on paper.

A young man walked up to me and asked, “Are you looking for anything in particular, Brother?”

“Actually, I have a group of good friends who are LDS, I’m not. I was looking for some music to sing with my fiancée while I played the piano.”

He directed me to another row of music, “This is alphabetic by the first line of the song. If it moves you, we have a piano in the store for you to play, if necessary?”

“Thank you very much, my name is Michael Thomas, creator and leader of the Gold Standard Society,” I felt compelled to say.

“I knew that already, thank you for coming into our store. Browse and play whatever you like, “My name is Elder Price.”

Suppressing a laugh, although Jenn didn’t, I said, “Nice to have met you Elder. Have you gotten to any of our concerts since we have been in town?”

“No, but I’m part of a group who will be coming to your first performance in Boulder the day after tomorrow.”

“Well, then ... I need to play and sing something for you right now, if that’s OK?”

“That depends on what song you are about to play, Sir. We have a strict policy about non-church music.”

“What about “I Believe” from the BOOK OF MORMON Broadway musical?”

“That should be fine, I have it right over here...”

“I know it by heart,” I said walking over to the nice baby grand they had in the place. “Jenn, can you harmonize when I sing the chorus?”

“I will do my best, Michael.”

I cracked my knuckles really loudly, making her cringe and then put my hands down on the piano...

Ever since I was a child,
I tried to be the best...
So what happened?
My family and friends
all said I was blessed...
So what happened?
It was supposed to
be all so exciting,
to be teaching of
Christ ‘cross the sea

But I allowed my
faith to be shaken
oh, what’s the
matter with me?

I have always longed
to help the needy,
to do the things
I never dared
This was the time
for me to step up,
so then why
was I so scared?{br}

(I was singing with my full voice)
A warlord who shoots
people in the face
what’s so scary about that?
I must trust that
my Lord is mightier
and always has my back

Now I must be completely devout;
I can’t have even one shred of doubt!{br}

(People were gathering around)

I believe
that the Lord God created the universe
I believe that he sent his
only son to die for my sins
And I believe that ancient Jews
built boats and sailed to America

I’m a Mormon!
And a Mormon just believes
You cannot just believe part-way,
you have to believe in it all
My problem was doubting the Lord’s will,
instead of standing tall
I can’t allow myself
to have any doubt,
it’s time to set my worries free
Time to show the world
what Elder Price is about,
and share the
power inside of me!
I believe (Jenn)
that God has a plan for all of us
I believe that plan involves
me getting my own planet
And I believe that the
current President of the Church,
Thomas Monson, speaks
directly to God
I’m a Mormon!
And, dang it, a Mormon just believes!
(A Mormon just believes!)
I know that I must go and
do the things my God commands
(Things my God commands!)
I realize now why he sent me here!
If you ask the Lord in faith,
he will always answer you
Just believe in him
and have no fear
I believe
that Satan has a
hold of you (I Believe)
I believe ... that the Lord
God has sent me here!
And I believe that in 1978
God changed his mind
about black people! (Black people!)
You can be a Mormon!
A Mormon who just believes...
And now I can
feel the excitement
this is the moment
I was born to do
And I feel so incredible
to be sharing my faith with you

JENN joined me again
The scriptures say
that if you ask in faith,
if you ask God
himself, you will know
But you must ask him
without any doubt,
and let your spirit grow!
(Let your spirit grow!)
I believe

(Hello ... the crowd was singing along?)
that God lives on a planet called Kolob!
I believe that Jesus has...
his own planet as well
And I believe that
the Garden of Eden
was in Jackson County, Missouri
If you believe, the Lord will reveal it
And you will know it’s all true
you will just feel it
You will be a Mormon!
And, by gosh, a Mormon just belieeeeves!
(A Mormon just believes)
(Just believe, a Mormon just believes)
Oh, I believe!
(Just believe, a Mormon just... )

I believe!
( ... believes!)

Everyone in the store, plus the missionaries, applauded me, and my fantastic almost wife. A gentleman, about Brian’s age came up to me and shook my hand, “Mr. Thomas. That was as good as anything the I have heard from the likes of Kenneth Copeland, Cherie Call or Michael McLean. I hope you decide to record that and sell it. It is a wonderful piece of music, that ironically extolls the virtues of the church and the missionaries in particular. I have tickets to see you tonight. I would have thought you would be resting your voice today?”

“He probably should be,” Jennifer said. “But he just loves to play and sing. Could you direct us to a song for us to sing together?”

“Elder Price, could you bring them the Best of Kenneth Copeland collection?”

“Yes, sir ... right away.”

“He’s a very nice young man, Sir,” I said.

He was back before I realized it. He even opened and put it on the piano.

“Sit by me Jenn, come in whenever you would like to. Harmonizing would be nice, you do it almost as well as my mother.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.