MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 105

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 105 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I got in front of them and pointed to Tiffany, who started this great number. After it was over, the crowd really liked it, then I called out, “Hey Mom, join me on stage, please?”

She came out in a gorgeous pale-yellow dress that was rather modest. “This is my mother Janice, everybody. She sings much better than I do. She is singing with me the wintertime classic, “Baby, it’s Cold Outside.”

She took my arm and the number began and we wandered around on the stage singing...

Singing and a little dance to a Christmas tune in early June was anachronistic, but well received.

She ended it giving me a kiss on the cheek. We received a very nice round of applause. If it had been any other city, I would have given her a pat on the butt, but it seemed wrong in Salt Lake City.

As it quieted down, I called Sam out to sing “Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.”

Every time I include this, all it takes to be recognized is its musical beginnings. Sam is clearly getting better as he gets older. He’s my age.

I decided to risk it a little calling out my mature ladies and announcing they would be singing “Lady Marmalade.” Tracy was asked to lead it this time, and she had quite a fun time bumping and grinding while she was singing.

The moment it was over, the crowd got really loud, with many hoots and catcalls.

“James, come on out and explain about what ‘A Little Less Conversation,’ is all about...”

Tiffany and Jason start this...

A little less conversation,
a little more action
All this aggravation ain’t
satisfactionin’ me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Shut your mouth and open
up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby

Baby close your eyes
and listen to the music
Dig to the summer breeze
It’s a groovy night and
I can show you how to use it
Now come along with me
and put your mind at ease

Hey! A little less conversation,
a little more action,
All this aggravation ain’t
satisfactionin’ me
A little more bite,
a little less bark
A little less fight and
a little more spark
Shut your mouth and open
up your heart and
baby satisfy me
(Satisfy me)
Satisfy me baby
(Satisfy me)

Come on baby I’m tired of talkin’
Grab your coat and let’s start walkin’

Come on, come on
(Come on, come on)
Come on, come on
(Come on, come on)
Come on, come on
(Come on, come on)
Don’t procrastinate, don’t articulate
Girl it’s gettin’ late, you
just sit and wait around! Ah!

A little less conversation,
a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain’t
satisfactionin’ me
A little more bite,
a little less bark
A little less fight and
a little more spark
Shut your mouth and
open up your heart,
now baby satisfy me

He wasn’t trying to do Elvis, but it sounded a little like it to me, as the younger girls in the audience cheered for him. I purposefully didn’t do any of my Super-impersonations as my mother called them.

I picked music from all over the timeline, ending with getting everyone out on stage for our finale, “Love American Style.”

That is just a happy song, with an easy melody ... everybody always seems to know it, and sings along with us when we do it.

Halfway through it, I stepped forward saying, “My name is Michael Thomas, and all of these people are the Gold Standard Society ... thank you for being here tonight. All of this music will be available on iTunes after we get home to Indiana. We will be back for two more evenings, same bat time ... same bat channel.”

There was a blast of laughter. They got it!

That night was very different than any performance night we had before it. Everybody was in at least two numbers, not by design as much as I picked some of my favorite songs we had done before. With James on her arm, I got a kiss from Joanie for including the WICKED music. In a bit of deference, I let James kiss Princess, with Joan looking ready to slug somebody.

Two men were walking towards me, one of them looked very important, and appeared to be about 6ft6. He introduced himself as Thomas S. Monson, President of the Church of Latter-Day Saints. I should have prepared myself for this possibility. Do I kneel? Kiss his ring like they do the Pope? I was totally unprepared.

Jeff and Mike came over to help me. I put out my hand to his, and he took it saying, “Thank you for your editing of the BOOK OF MORMON music. While I never saw it, I understood those who wrote it took many allowances to be funny, I would guess. You and your organization are exactly the sort of thing that I’m constantly trying to work on.”

“I don’t know exactly what you know about our faith, but you exude the confidence of the young men and women I typically send on missions. This gentleman with me is the manager of this building, a member of the church as well. I believe he has something for you.”

“Hello Mr. Thomas, my name is Clark Whitworth. I’m the President and Chief Financial Officer of the Management Corporation that owns this facility. It has been a very long time since we had so many people in here for a concert like yours. Given enough time in advance you are welcome here anytime you may be on tour.”

“I have a check for you, but first, hearing you were in town for two more days, I have here enough free pass tickets for any or all of your Society to attend the movie of your choice at our Megaplex Theatre Complex on Rio Grande Street, only a quarter mile south of here.”

Jennifer came up to me and took them putting them in her purse. “That’s my girlfriend, Jennifer Guthrie, Mr. Whitworth and President Monson. We are getting married this upcoming December.”

“You are very young,” President Monson said to us. “But, when I watched the show this evening, sometimes love is the most important factor. Good luck to you both. Clark, I believe that he is anxious for the check you have in your jacket.”

I saw him reaching into his inside coat pocket saying, “You and your Gold Standard Society, had the largest audience we have had using this configuration since we started making it available. I’m very happy to present to you this check for exactly, One million dollars. You and your teenagers earned every cent of it. I suspect the next two evenings will be even more than this. The amount of energy you alone exude made me very tired. However, my family, with my eight children and my wife all enjoyed the evening of music.”

“Sirs, I appreciate your kind words, along with the gift of the tickets and our payment for the evening. Right now, I’m so hungry I could eat a sacred cow without even cooking it first.”

Jennifer clenched my arm as I realized what I just said to two of the most important people in their respective positions.

What surprised me was the deep throaty chuckle that came from President Monson and hearing Mr. Whitworth actually chortling alongside him.

We all shook hands. Princess took the check from me first looking at it closely. We walked away and she said, “Wow, Michael ... assuming we make just as much the next two nights ... how much is that per person?”

“Well sweetheart, with as big an audience tomorrow and the next night, it would mean we have performed in front of over 270,000 people so far on this concert tour. That’s more people then are in Fort Wayne, Indiana and it means that everyone in the Society has earned around $165,000 so far.”

“I remember you saying that little Andy is even making money on this tour, are you going to create a Foundation of some kind for him?” Tracy said coming up on my other side.

“Now ... there is an incredible idea. That way Paul and Cece will have money for him when he starts college. I will bet that will be a great surprise for everyone. I miss him ... a lot, Tracy,” I said.

“I know you do, so do I, Michael,” both of them said.

“Michael,” Jeff Bell said walking against the flow of people to get to me. “Wow ... that was fantastic ... you just spoke to the President of the Mormon Church. Not many muggles get to do that.”

Laughing, I said “That is an interesting use of terminology.”

“I like it better than non-member, don’t you?” he said.

“How does the church feel about using that term?”

“I don’t know. Lily started using it when she was really little. I kind of like it, myself.”

“That makes everybody in the Society a Muggle, except for you, Mike and Genny Schraeder, doesn’t it?”

“Actually, Phillipa Elliot, one of Mike’s trumpeters is also a member of the LDS Church,” Jeff said.

“I didn’t know that,” I said. “Except for her being a fine trumpet player, I have hardly spoken to her in all of this time. Are we ready to get out of this place and get some sleep?”

On the bus trip back to the hotel, I found and spoke to dad.

“Did you see the cool electronic signage on the outside and inside of the Arena?”

“Actually, I did ... did you catch who made them, Michael?” he replied.

“We’ve been using Daktronics. I plan to look them up again back in the hotel room before I go to bed.”

“I will look up some other choices son. Get some rest. If I had been you tonight, I would be on a stretcher right about now.”

“That actually sounds like a good idea, pop. See you in the morning.”

****

The buses pulled up and everyone got out. I’m not sure who I have got with me tonight. Jennifer came over to me saying, “Everyone has got their Megaplex Theatre Complex cards, except our group.”

“Very nice ... thank you for taking care of that. Can we get a late meal before we go up to our room?”

“Sure,” Jenn said, as I saw Brigitte and Princess joining us. Goodie!

I was happy to find I could get anything off the menu, so I got breakfast for supper. The girls got very light dishes, but I still was done before they were. We finished up, and I had Princess on my arm as we went to our room together. Jennifer and Brigitte were on either arm of Stuarts’.

“Ladies, please excuse me, but I’m rather tired. Perhaps we can do something naughty when we wake up in the morning. I’m sorry?”

“I can wait,” Brigitte said. “But I do wish to kiss someone for a while before I go to sleep.”

That was an invitation Stuart could not turn down as he started to undress the yummy looking Miss La Pierre. Princess was helping me get naked. We got in bed together, and I cuddled up behind her very tight.

We were facing the other bed as Stuart and this fantasy french girl were doing some really erotic kissing of one another.

“You like watching that, don’t you, Michael?” Princess said, “I feel you up against my ass. If you want to fuck me in the ass, I’m OK with it?”

“Just let me hold you, Red. I may cum all over your butt. You wouldn’t mind that, would you?”

“It doesn’t matter to me at all, lover boy,” she said.

My eyes closed as I heard Jennifer making out with my Princess.

****

I woke up really needing to work out, so I changed into swimsuit and sweats and put on my Conductor shirt.

“Where are you going, Michael?” Brigitte said from the other bed.

“To work out, swim and spa ... if you’d like to join me, be quick about it please?”

She stripped naked and put on a rather smallish bikini. Boy, is she alluring? Not really busty, just model beautiful. We quietly left the room together, running into Joan and James at the pool. She looked at Brigitte, then me and smiled really broadly at me.

I walked into the work-out room and got on the bike to warm up a little. James joined me saying, “Joan wants me to work out and get ‘more like Michael,’ do you guys have a past together that I should know about?”

“Not really, she had been flirting and such and we did kiss a few times, but nothing other than that. I have heard her talk about you a lot. How are things going, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“If you don’t mind, sure. She was very flirty until we became a couple, but she seems to not be able to stop flirting with every other guy she sees.”

“Have you -- gone all the way yet?” I asked trying to be as careful as I could.

“No.” he said. “I think that she thinks I can’t do any better than her, so she’s being something of a ... selfish bitch. I really shouldn’t have called her that, she’s probably right.”

“Do you want to find out ... just how much she likes you?”

“What exactly do you have in mind, Michael?”

“What do you think of Brigitte?” I asked.

“She’s pretty, I would even say exotic looking. Why?”

“What do you think Joan would do, if Brigitte came on to you, in front of her?”

“Not really sure. She could get mad, and start a girl fight with her, or just walk away. If you think it would help, would she do that for me?”

“I can ask her for you, are you ready for whatever might happen?”

“Sure, thanks Boss!”

I moved on to my usual routines, then went over to Brigitte who I quietly spoke to as I changed to go swimming. She liked the idea I had proposed.

I jumped into the pool and swam some laps before the ‘role-playing’ began. I got out and asked them all to join us in the spa.

It was early enough that hardly anyone else was there, but this could be risky. I got in and Brigitte asked James to help her in. Joan just stood there watching this go on.

“Oh, James, you are so strong. How tall are you?”

“Six feet four,” was his answer. “How tall are you?” he asked her.

“Five foot ten inches tall, in bare feet,” she answered.

So far, so good ... Joan is five foot six. I put out a hand for her, but she refused it and got in by herself.

Brigitte turned it up a little, “You know James, at Michael’s house, when we all get in the spa, sometimes everyone gets naked.”

“If I did, would you as well?” he asked her, while I watched Joan starting to not like being ignored.

I scooted over to her and said, “They certainly seem to be getting friendly, don’t you think, Joanie?”

“Why is she even here?” she said coolly to me. “I thought Isabel and Jennifer were the extent of your concubines.”

We turned to see James removing his suit and putting it on the edge of the spa. Brigitte’s hand went under the water, as I heard Joanie say under her breath, “What a slut!”

“That’s not fair, she has been invisible around the school until I put her in the GSS. She’s just coming out of her shell.”

“She’s also just talked my boyfriend out of his swimsuit. Why don’t you take yours off for me?”

“I don’t think so, Joanie ... sometimes a guy can only put up with so much before he starts to look at all of his choices.”

“Move over Brigitte, that’s my guy you are jacking off,” she said taking off her bottoms and moving to sit on James lap. He was surprised, but he gave me and Brigitte both a look as I believe Joan put him inside her.

“Do you want to join them, my dear?” I asked Miss LaPierre.

“I would prefer dry land, Mon Amour.”

We watched as Joan leaned back as his hands got inside her top and played with her C’s.

“Joanie, are you safe?” he asked her.

“Oooohhh, yeah James ... gimmee, gimmee, gimmee some of your Jimmy Juice, please?”

I felt a hand on my dick, which was getting quite hard. I knew Joan was likely an exhibitionist, but I never thought I would see what’s going on in front of my eyes.

“Are you getting close, Jimmy?”

“Are you sure you want this, Joan?”

“I have just been waiting ... for the right time,” she said. “Michael, I know you had something to do with all of this ... thank you very much. Why don’t you go back to your room and fuck her until she can’t walk, like you have Isabel and Jennifer?”

“They told you I did that?”

“Yeah, all the ‘fans’ of Michael Thomas talk a lot about you. Come on Jimmy, fill me up ... right now ... right now ... right now...”

The look on his face explained what was happening and he said, “Joan, I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Please know that.”


I was happy that I helped them move along their relationship. However, I was hard as a rock as I picked up my stuff and we went back up to the room. Everyone was up and dressed as Brigitte stripped me naked and climbed up on me as the girls smiled and waved goodbye.

“I think Joan still lusts for you, Michael,” my coal haired beauty said dropping carefully on me.

“Yeah, maybe her and Jimmy having sex will stop her flirting with me all the time. I really have all the beautiful women I can handle right now.”

“So ... handle me, please?”

I grasped her beautiful butt cheeks picking her up and slamming her down on me. “Ahhhhh,” she said with every slam I performed.

“Vous aimez cela?”

“Oui, très bien je fais ... se il vous plaît, ne pas arêter.”

“Vous aurez à me demander de,” I responded.

“Je ne pourrai jamais le faire.”

“Je suis cumming, Brigitte.”

“Oh, Oh, Michael ... I – I love feeling you cumming inside me. The chance to even be around you is exhilarating. I never ever thought we would become lovers.”


After our mutual shower, I picked up my lap top and found the Daktronics website. I put on sweats as I saw my newest lover walk out in a sheer top and very short pants.

“What are you looking at, Mon Amour?” she asked laying on the bed beside me.

“You are aware of the building being built that I call the Mansion?”

“Yes, Jennifer explained it to me. That is where we will be when we are called the Gold Standard Symphony, is that correct?”

“Exactly ... to do that, we need to more than double the size of the orchestra from its current size of only forty-nine people. I see us having at least one hundred and twenty, if not larger.”

“How will we travel, go on tour, with so many people?” she asked.

“I have been thinking about that. An idea I have is to define a mobile orchestra and a Mansion orchestra. I don’t have to worry about that until after this upcoming Christmas. Starting the following January, I will advertise at all elementary and high schools in Vincennes for those who would like to audition and be part of the Symphony.”

“Excellent idea. Will the current members have to audition to stay in the GSS?”

“I’m still mulling that over, my dear. First, I have a new project regarding electronic signage on the building? By that I mean what you see when you pull up to the place to tell you that you are at the right location. We will also need to let those traveling near and through Vincennes to know the things we have for them to see and hear while in town.”

“You are talking about billboards?”

Sometimes her accent makes a word sound remarkable, ‘billboards’ is one of those.

“Yes, exactly. Sometimes, you have to let people know what they have to choose from before they make up their mind. For example, we have US41, I-69 & I-64, all relatively close by. There is also the US65 coming from the Indianapolis area and the US24 heading from Nashville. I could justify taking a billboard going both directions on every one of those roads. I don’t know how much it costs to get one. Maybe we want to have our own built, so we could change the information from the Mansion.”

“My goodness, Michael. So many things you know.”

“Most of my best ideas show up in my dreams. I really love being busy and being around such fabulous women all the time.”

With that I closed my laptop and moved towards her. Her eyes pulled me in, and the kiss seemed electric. Because of her blouse, I could see her nipples and played with them while we kissed.

The door opened, with Stu, Princess, Tracy, and Jennifer walking in. “I thought we gave you plenty of time, Michael.”

“I was working on my laptop and I just couldn’t resist kissing her again,” I rejoined. “You girls understand how I get, don’t you?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.